• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9903 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 241

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 05:54 GMT
#4801
No such pic exists RoM-san. I even shaved with a blade today and my scruff still shows. I'm super pale and have really dark facial hair so it's never not showing.
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 06 2012 06:31 GMT
#4802
On February 06 2012 14:54 Klondikebar wrote:
No such pic exists RoM-san. I even shaved with a blade today and my scruff still shows. I'm super pale and have really dark facial hair so it's never not showing.


Tell me about it. Even when I shaved I was always sporting a shadow beard. Plus my facial skin would always get irritated. Now I just trim things back to a stubble about once a week.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 06 2012 06:40 GMT
#4803
Yall are lucky. I'm cursed with minimal blonde facial hairs...I can get away without shaving for a month and it would not barely be noticed
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 06:54 GMT
#4804
Never be ashamed of blonde hair.
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 07:01:35
February 06 2012 07:01 GMT
#4805
I agree, blonde hair can be really sexy. And I am favoring less hair anyway.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 06 2012 08:16 GMT
#4806
On February 06 2012 15:40 Troxle wrote:
Yall are lucky. I'm cursed with minimal blonde facial hairs...I can get away without shaving for a month and it would not barely be noticed


You're lucky. I'm blonde, but my facial hair becomes a noticeable orange-brown color if it grows any decent length, and it looks hideous!
QUEENT
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada53 Posts
February 06 2012 10:59 GMT
#4807
On February 06 2012 01:44 neoghaleon55 wrote:
good god!
for once you guys are not talking about hot men and relationships and started talking about starcraft strategies?!
what is going on?!

Looks like we made short work of THAT trend.

Shaving is a swear word, by the way. If you believe otherwise, here is just one of many counterexamples I can cite. I assure you, this reference has been HEAVILY peer-reviewed. :D

On that note, does anyone else here read JoeMyGod?
Discreet mathematicians never publish their work.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 06 2012 11:11 GMT
#4808
I'm in the same bed as Trox, though I'm blonde and do have darker facial hair... it basically never grows, so I shave like, once every two weeks and only in some places. Beards are super hot but I've accepted that if I'm not shaving by now (24) I'm probably never going to.

My boyfriends also goes orangy if it grows out so long, it's still sexy though.

I'm going to agree with Rom and the example set by Queent that I think another round of photo's is in order. We've had many new comers that we'd like to know a little better and I'm sure they'd like to know the regulars better as well!

Gogo!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 06 2012 12:13 GMT
#4809
I'll have a photo up here eventually. As a photographer, I am nearly never on the other side of the camera. I don't mind having my picture taken, it just doesn't tend to happen. Haha.
Craft naked.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2012 12:58 GMT
#4810
For some reason Klondike looks how I'd imagined him. But cuter I suppose. Pretty good result all round
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 06 2012 13:03 GMT
#4811
On February 06 2012 21:58 marvellosity wrote:
For some reason Klondike looks how I'd imagined him. But cuter I suppose. Pretty good result all round


I bet he has a cute bubble butt too
☺
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2012 13:10 GMT
#4812
On February 06 2012 22:03 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 21:58 marvellosity wrote:
For some reason Klondike looks how I'd imagined him. But cuter I suppose. Pretty good result all round


I bet he has a cute bubble butt too


...



...

dear lord
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 13:58:08
February 06 2012 13:57 GMT
#4813
I always thought klondike was a bear
:O
moo...for DRG
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 06 2012 14:08 GMT
#4814
On February 06 2012 22:57 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I always thought klondike was a bear
:O


Hahah, this made me lol. I wouldn't think we have any bears. I would imagine most being twinks (Order: Alternative, Suborder: Geek, Genus: Computer Nerd), a few BND's/jocks and the rest cubs.

Klondi was always a twink to me.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2012 14:19 GMT
#4815
On February 06 2012 23:08 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 22:57 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I always thought klondike was a bear
:O


Hahah, this made me lol. I wouldn't think we have any bears. I would imagine most being twinks (Order: Alternative, Suborder: Geek, Genus: Computer Nerd), a few BND's/jocks and the rest cubs.

Klondi was always a twink to me.


O.o I have no idea what you're talking about, dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 06 2012 14:25 GMT
#4816
It's a form of taxonomy, dividing in a hierachy of Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species (there's other bits too but that's what I learnt at A level, I learned it using the mnemonic "kinky people come over for gay sex", which is why I remember it now :p).
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 06 2012 14:32 GMT
#4817
On February 06 2012 23:25 Barburas wrote:
It's a form of taxonomy, dividing in a hierachy of Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species (there's other bits too but that's what I learnt at A level, I learned it using the mnemonic "kinky people come over for gay sex", which is why I remember it now :p).


Wow that's like the x-rated version mnemonic of what I learned in school...
You naughty!
moo...for DRG
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2012 14:39 GMT
#4818
On February 06 2012 23:25 Barburas wrote:
It's a form of taxonomy, dividing in a hierachy of Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species (there's other bits too but that's what I learnt at A level, I learned it using the mnemonic "kinky people come over for gay sex", which is why I remember it now :p).


That has to be the best mnemonic I've ever seen ^_^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 14:44 GMT
#4819
Approval from Marv! Now I really do feel pretty!
#2throwed
kentriarch
Profile Joined January 2012
Singapore61 Posts
February 06 2012 14:48 GMT
#4820
Did anyone catch Super Bowl last night?

Anyone feeling as devastated as I am over the result as well?

15 reasons for gays to watch the Super Bowl
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 80
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4050
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
QueenE79
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
Replay Cast
4h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.