• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10066 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 242

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 14:52 GMT
#4821
I watched the puppy bowl. But then I started playing Persona 4 and watching Archer.
#2throwed
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 06 2012 15:26 GMT
#4822
On February 06 2012 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Approval from Marv! Now I really do feel pretty!


Yeah well, he may approve of your looks, but he approves of my mnemonic. I think we know who wins this round.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 06 2012 15:27 GMT
#4823
On February 06 2012 23:48 kentriarch wrote:
Did anyone catch Super Bowl last night?

Anyone feeling as devastated as I am over the result as well?

15 reasons for gays to watch the Super Bowl


Hated all those reasons, didnt watch it anyway.

Also, Klondie, i am disappoint. Your first picture on here from a long time ago did nothing for me but this one exceeded my expectations. I wont make judgement without a freshly shaven pic though.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 06 2012 15:29 GMT
#4824
Anyone here watch Justified?

Timothy Olyphant is one of the few guys above 40 i find extremely attractive.
☺
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 06 2012 15:31 GMT
#4825
On February 06 2012 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Approval from Marv! Now I really do feel pretty!


I think your dog is cuter

moo...for DRG
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2012 15:55 GMT
#4826
On February 07 2012 00:26 Barburas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Approval from Marv! Now I really do feel pretty!


Yeah well, he may approve of your looks, but he approves of my mnemonic. I think we know who wins this round.


I am clearly too liberal with my approval
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 06 2012 16:03 GMT
#4827
On February 07 2012 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 00:26 Barburas wrote:
On February 06 2012 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Approval from Marv! Now I really do feel pretty!


Yeah well, he may approve of your looks, but he approves of my mnemonic. I think we know who wins this round.


I am clearly too liberal with my approval


I prefer nice Marv who likes a broad range of things to mean Marv who shouts at you for liking too many things!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2012 16:08 GMT
#4828
On February 07 2012 01:03 Barburas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 00:55 marvellosity wrote:
On February 07 2012 00:26 Barburas wrote:
On February 06 2012 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Approval from Marv! Now I really do feel pretty!


Yeah well, he may approve of your looks, but he approves of my mnemonic. I think we know who wins this round.


I am clearly too liberal with my approval


I prefer nice Marv who likes a broad range of things to mean Marv who shouts at you for liking too many things!!


maybe people in this thread are just too full of win recently. Go queers!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 16:42 GMT
#4829
On February 07 2012 00:31 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 23:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Approval from Marv! Now I really do feel pretty!


I think your dog is cuter



She is MUCH cuter. Here she is gearing up for her walk.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The backpack is because Springers really respond to having a job or some sort of work to do. So when they go on walks we give them something to carry.

And dear lord my phone takes huge pictures. Sorry if I blow up your screen with this pic.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 17:07:12
February 06 2012 17:06 GMT
#4830
that's a good size dog.
I really hate tiny dogs.
I call them rodents.
My roommate owns a rodent



...I guess that makes me kind of a size queen doesn't it?
o_O

moo...for DRG
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 06 2012 17:18 GMT
#4831
Someone should come play DotA 2 with me
☺
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
February 06 2012 17:54 GMT
#4832
Continuing the entire picture, here is me at a somewhat famous guys ranch playing with one of his dogs. If anyone knows anthony delongis without googling him, he's an awesome guy, totally worth your support, and I got a knife-throwing/tomahawk throwing lesson from him.

But this is me with his dog, rocky, the boxer. Who is a playful guy. :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also, i'll try to join more often, but i'm curious, is there a GTL chat channel for LoL? playing that more now, though i'd like to get into starcraft. it's just more stressful than me playing with a group of 5 friends is... least there i can joke about me not failing.
The fox is back.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 06 2012 18:10 GMT
#4833
On February 07 2012 02:54 Silverfoxx wrote:
Continuing the entire picture, here is me at a somewhat famous guys ranch playing with one of his dogs. If anyone knows anthony delongis without googling him, he's an awesome guy, totally worth your support, and I got a knife-throwing/tomahawk throwing lesson from him.

But this is me with his dog, rocky, the boxer. Who is a playful guy. :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also, i'll try to join more often, but i'm curious, is there a GTL chat channel for LoL? playing that more now, though i'd like to get into starcraft. it's just more stressful than me playing with a group of 5 friends is... least there i can joke about me not failing.


Get DotA 2 beta and play that! so much more fun :D
☺
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 06 2012 18:11 GMT
#4834
On February 07 2012 02:54 Silverfoxx wrote:
Continuing the entire picture, here is me at a somewhat famous guys ranch playing with one of his dogs. If anyone knows anthony delongis without googling him, he's an awesome guy, totally worth your support, and I got a knife-throwing/tomahawk throwing lesson from him.

But this is me with his dog, rocky, the boxer. Who is a playful guy. :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also, i'll try to join more often, but i'm curious, is there a GTL chat channel for LoL? playing that more now, though i'd like to get into starcraft. it's just more stressful than me playing with a group of 5 friends is... least there i can joke about me not failing.


That's what teamgames are for, no pressure. jarry and I played a couple of 2v2 sessions recently, and they're pretty relaxed. Apart from when I shout at him for being a total n00bloser ofc
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 06 2012 18:45 GMT
#4835
that's such a cute picture silverfox!
I love doggies!
moo...for DRG
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
February 06 2012 18:52 GMT
#4836
X3 god, I haven't played sc2 in months... XD and It's so constant that it's an amazing game to watch, but it's an agonizing game to play sometimes. in LoL you get that i'm retarded moment and move on. For me in SC2 I have so much of what I can only refer to as "derphands" that I actually get irritated at myself just from playing most of the time. X3

<-- Lost to a silver player who did a 6-pool + spine crawler cheese... where I scouted his spine crawler building in my base... before his lings got there... and still lost. because I just ignored it. and went full on HEY IM BAD AT THIS GAME mode. X3 it was not a good day.
The fox is back.
Rob28
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada705 Posts
February 06 2012 19:32 GMT
#4837
Gay Starcraft Players? What the hell is Gay Starcraft?

jokes
"power overwhelming"... work, dammit, work!
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 19:54:50
February 06 2012 19:52 GMT
#4838
Ever seen two sunken colonies go at it?
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 20:00 GMT
#4839
Ugh, heterosexuals in Machine's stream are so stupid. They're all like "omg Machine you're wearing a shirt today you look so nice!" And I'm like "WHY DID YOU STOP WEARING MUSCLE SHIRT?!!?"
#2throwed
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
February 06 2012 20:01 GMT
#4840
Gay starcraft is where most/all of the pro starcraft players are hot guys who we can ogle over while at the same time being amazingly impressed by skill.

A better question is what is straight starcraft?
The fox is back.
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1008
ggaemo 482
Stork 335
Leta 250
Larva 218
PianO 110
Hyuk 34
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 21
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Reynor98
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor823
Other Games
summit1g9906
C9.Mang0271
Sick184
PiGStarcraft148
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream177
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Lourlo1148
• Stunt537
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 22m
Online Event
3h 22m
FEL
8h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.