• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7909 users

In-Game Standard Hero Builds Project - Page 89

Forum Index > The Tavern
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 371 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 18 2014 12:09 GMT
#1761
On August 18 2014 21:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 20:59 Laserist wrote:
On August 18 2014 20:54 Torte de Lini wrote:
On August 18 2014 20:34 BobMcJohnson wrote:
Clockwerk guide has Arcanes/Mek/Blademail as core. Not that its bad, but its quite situational.
Going arcanes/mek (while ok if your team really needs a mek carrier) hurts your solo killing potential quite a lot.

I'd probably change it to just Phase(if ahead/snowballing) or Treads(if behind/need hp) + Blademail.

Also going blademail after mek doesn't seem that good as it delays the blademail until a point where the ennemy carry should have bkb. When going mek, skipping blademail would probably be better.

I'd also add Urn in situational/early game items. ghost scepter/bkb too.
Maybe keep Arcanes/Mek as a separate option like you have in other guides.


I need to play Clockwerk again as I haven't recently (I'm mainly trying to figure out how to play Elder Titan mid which isn't going too well).

What would you say is the full core item build?
I can do a more "support" section for arcane/mek for him.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143016376

Any advice for this Elder Titan mid? it definitely does not work I feel Elder Titan still gets completely melted in most cases.


Which build & items did you try for mid ET? Edit: grammar too hard


Straight Core: Bottle -> Boots -> Wand -> Phase -> Drums -> BKB into a very late AC
Skill: W E W E W R W E E Q Q Q Q

The Lane version is actually quite nice, though Soul Ring and Tranquil's feels a bit long. But with Medallion and Force Staff, its nice.

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BobMcJohnson
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-18 12:20:25
August 18 2014 12:12 GMT
#1762
Re: Clockwerk

Full core is probably just Brown boots/Stick/Blademail, rest is mostly situational. For the guide's sake I'd go with Treads/Wand/Blademail.

I usually go Stout/Branch x2/Tango/Salve
Brown boots + Stick/Wand

At this point I get Urn most of the time. I really really (really!) like it on Clock, but its not really standard in th sense where I dont see pros getting it often. The stats and the nuke/heal are just so fucking perfect though. If someone already has an urn I just skip it, I sometimes get a bracer if I feel I really need the hp (but its rare)

Upgrade boots: If I'm snowballing/ahead I get Phase for better chasing/solo kills, If my team is behind and I need better survivabitily I get Treads. Sometimes I stay on brown boots if I'm lacking money and I want blademail faster.

Then Blademail. I like to get the int part first when I'm doing good, helps quite a lot with mana combined with Urn.

After that, its really situational:
My default go-to option is Aghs, but I'll get a forcestaff if I'm getting wrecked in teamfights so that I can hook > cog > forcestaff out to stay alive.
Ghost Scepter/Bkb as needed like on most heroes.
Shivas is cool if you can afford it, game is usually over at that point though.

Some pros like bottle. I usually dont get it unless I'm mid.
I need to experiment more with Tranquils.
Romanes eunt domus
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-18 17:53:08
August 18 2014 12:20 GMT
#1763
Razor
Changed Guide to Middle
Removed one Iron Branch
Removed Phase Boots
Added Treads to Core Items
Moved Drums of Endurance to Situational Items
Moved Refresher's Orb to Extension Items
Removed Monkey King Bar
Removed Magic Wand
Added Bottle to Situational Items

Ursa (Jungle/Lane)
New Skill Build (Jungle): E W E W Q R E W W Q (1. Fury Swipes 2. Overpower 3. Earthshock)
Added Boots of Speed
Moved Blink Dagger before Phase Boots

Kunkka (Lane)
New Skill Build: W Q W E W R W E Q Q R Q W W R (1. Tidebringer 2. Torrent 3. X Marks the Spot)
Added Drums of Endurance to Situational Items

New Guide
Weaver (Lane)

Skill Build: W E W Q W R W Q Q Q R E E E R (1. Shukuchi 2. The Swarm 3. Geminate Attack)
Starting Items: 2x Tangoes, Ring of Protection, 3. 3x Iron Branch
Early Game: Boots of Speed, Magic Wand
Core Items: Ring of Aquila, Power Treads, Linken's Sphere
Situational Items: Medallion of Courage, Radiance, Black King Bar
Extension Items: Desolator, Daedalus, Butterfly, Monkey King Bar

New Guide
Kunkka (Middle)

Skill Build: W Q W E E R W W E Q R Q Q Q E R (1. Tidebringer 2. Torrent 3. X Marks The Spot)
Starting Items: Tango, 3x Iron Branch, Stout Shield
Early Game: Bottle, Boots of Speed, Magic Wand
Core Items: Phase Boots, Shadow Blade, Daedalus
Situational Items: Drums of Endurance, Black King Bar
Extension Items: Monkey King Bar, Assault Cuirass, Heart of Tarrasque

Elder Titan (Lane)
Starting Items: 3x Iron Branches, Tangos, Ring of Protection, Clarity

Clockwerk
Added new Tab: Core Items/Core - Support
Core Items: Phase Boots -> Blade Mail
Added Heaven's Halberd to Extension Items
Added Urn of Shadows to Situational Items
Added Black King Bar to Situational Items
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 18 2014 12:20 GMT
#1764
On August 18 2014 21:12 BobMcJohnson wrote:
Re: Clockwerk

Full core is probably just Brown boots/Stick/Blademail, rest is mostly situational. For the guide's sake I'd go with Treads/Wand/Blademail.

I usually go Stout/Branch x2/Tango/Salve
Brown boots + Stick/Wand

At this point I get Urn most of the time. I really really (really!) like it on Clock, but its not really standard in th sense where I dont see pros getting it often. The stats and the nuke/heal are just so fucking perfect though. If someone already has an urn I just skip it, I sometimes get a bracer if I feel I really need the hp (but its rare)

Upgrade boots: If I'm snowballing/ahead I get Phase for better chasing/solo kills, If my team is behind and I need better survivabitily I get Treads. Sometimes I stay on brown boots if I'm lacking money and I want blademail faster.

Then Blademail. I like to get the int part first when I'm doing good, helps quite a lot with mana combined with Urn.

After that, its really situational:
My default go-to option is Aghs, but I'll get a forcestaff if I'm getting wrecked in teamfights so that I can hook > cog > forcestaff out to stay alive.
Ghost Scepter/Bkb as needed like on most heroes.
Shivas is cool if you can afford it, game is usually over at that point though.

Some pros like bottle. I usually dont get it unless I'm mid.
I need to experiment more with Tranquils.


Just updated, gonna play some games with it now.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-18 12:33:45
August 18 2014 12:31 GMT
#1765
On August 18 2014 21:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
Straight Core: Bottle -> Boots -> Wand -> Phase -> Drums -> BKB into a very late AC
Skill: W E W E W R W E E Q Q Q Q

The Lane version is actually quite nice, though Soul Ring and Tranquil's feels a bit long. But with Medallion and Force Staff, its nice.


Bulba prefers 0-4-4-0 because ulti is very situational for mid early(even for lane), I agree with him.
I thought the play style and the opponent mid reduce your effectiveness with that hero since item build is perfectly fine(you have no armor whole game but anyways).
I feel like you have to be aggressive during laning(spirit and run/hit to the face) and tp for skirmishes & pressure on sidelanes. Ganking will probably not work with him unless your other picks are designed for it.

I agree he is nerfed a lot but playing his strengths(teamfight, strong counter initiation, siege) should work regardless.

Why kunkka mid 1-2-2-1? Either 1-1-3-1(Mushi) or power torrent imho.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 18 2014 12:50 GMT
#1766
On August 18 2014 21:31 Laserist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 21:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
Straight Core: Bottle -> Boots -> Wand -> Phase -> Drums -> BKB into a very late AC
Skill: W E W E W R W E E Q Q Q Q

The Lane version is actually quite nice, though Soul Ring and Tranquil's feels a bit long. But with Medallion and Force Staff, its nice.


Bulba prefers 0-4-4-0 because ulti is very situational for mid early(even for lane), I agree with him.
I thought the play style and the opponent mid reduce your effectiveness with that hero since item build is perfectly fine(you have no armor whole game but anyways).
I feel like you have to be aggressive during laning(spirit and run/hit to the face) and tp for skirmishes & pressure on sidelanes. Ganking will probably not work with him unless your other picks are designed for it.

I agree he is nerfed a lot but playing his strengths(teamfight, strong counter initiation, siege) should work regardless.

Why kunkka mid 1-2-2-1? Either 1-1-3-1(Mushi) or power torrent imho.


I'm thinking the ult should be later, that seems right. I'd have to double-check it.
Also for Kunkka I am not entirely sure, I thought it was 1-2-2-1 for harass lane, 2 X for the Torrent combo and ult for ganking.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
August 18 2014 12:55 GMT
#1767
That has been discussed in every thread but, you can dodge the boat of 2 level xmark + torrent + boat combo. Good players always dodge the boat and the missed damage is insane. 3 level xmark + boat + torrent is better than having one point on torrent in every way since it guarantees boat damage and stun.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 18 2014 12:59 GMT
#1768
On August 18 2014 21:55 Laserist wrote:
That has been discussed in every thread but, you can dodge the boat of 2 level xmark + torrent + boat combo. Good players always dodge the boat and the missed damage is insane. 3 level xmark + boat + torrent is better than having one point on torrent in every way since it guarantees boat damage and stun.


This is getting pretty situational as is. Ultimately, mid needs a direction to either be pure damage or get some tidebringer.

In some 5k matches, it looks like most just max tidebringer + torrent
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
August 18 2014 13:01 GMT
#1769
On August 18 2014 21:55 Laserist wrote:
That has been discussed in every thread but, you can dodge the boat of 2 level xmark + torrent + boat combo. Good players always dodge the boat and the missed damage is insane. 3 level xmark + boat + torrent is better than having one point on torrent in every way since it guarantees boat damage and stun.


you don't have to immediatly fight at lvl 6, if you really want to get 3x you can do that at level 7 just fine, 2 levels tide early helps a lot in the lane.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 18 2014 13:05 GMT
#1770
On August 18 2014 22:01 idonthinksobro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 21:55 Laserist wrote:
That has been discussed in every thread but, you can dodge the boat of 2 level xmark + torrent + boat combo. Good players always dodge the boat and the missed damage is insane. 3 level xmark + boat + torrent is better than having one point on torrent in every way since it guarantees boat damage and stun.


you don't have to immediatly fight at lvl 6, if you really want to get 3x you can do that at level 7 just fine, 2 levels tide early helps a lot in the lane.


So then the skill build would need to be: W Q W E E R E and then max Torrent or keep going with Tidebringer?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=301735208
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
August 18 2014 13:10 GMT
#1771
The 3rd rank of X so early is also predicated heavily on the player being able to use rank 3 X to combo with Torrent when Ship is down as well. I'm not convinced that a player who is playing Kunkka for the first time would know the timing well enough for that to be the case.
Moderator
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 18 2014 13:13 GMT
#1772
The baseline of user knowledge we use is that the player is familiar with the hero (the abilities on a recognition level) but either has had almost no first-hand experience or barely any.

I think the skill build as is is ok albeit decent. My only complaint is that Torrent is maxed so late ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Laserist
Profile Joined September 2011
Turkey4269 Posts
August 18 2014 13:16 GMT
#1773
On August 18 2014 22:01 idonthinksobro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2014 21:55 Laserist wrote:
That has been discussed in every thread but, you can dodge the boat of 2 level xmark + torrent + boat combo. Good players always dodge the boat and the missed damage is insane. 3 level xmark + boat + torrent is better than having one point on torrent in every way since it guarantees boat damage and stun.


you don't have to immediatly fight at lvl 6, if you really want to get 3x you can do that at level 7 just fine, 2 levels tide early helps a lot in the lane.


I don't want to rain on this thread anymore but 1 more level of tide probably doesn't win the lane for you but level 6 boat combo may. Just my thoughts.
“Are you with the Cartel? Because you’re definitely an Angel.”
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-18 13:31:03
August 18 2014 13:27 GMT
#1774
1-1-3-1 only has about 450-ish burst damage, though, because X is a non-damaging skill. Ship being able to net you a solo-kill isn't guaranteed either, depending on the lane opponent. The increased harassment power of each Tidebringer rank isn't inconsequential.

As I said last page, there's no "perfect" skill order for Kunkka--any semi-reasonable skill order is going to have some justification because of how each skill sort of fills it's own niche and how game-dependent it ultimately is. So long as the guide skill order isn't outrageous, I don't think it's worth arguing over.

Honestly, if I were teaching someone to play Kunkka, I would tell them to play their first 5 games only ever having rank 2 X and leveling stats over ranks 3 and 4. Then playing their next 10-15 or so games only ever having rank 3 X and taking stats over rank 4 X. but there's no way to express that in a guide.
Moderator
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8930 Posts
August 18 2014 13:37 GMT
#1775
why would you suggest a new kunkka player to play around his x mark.
if someone is using your guide its because they are bad and dont know how to play properly. logically their opponents are bad as well. then you dont need 2 or 3 lvls of x before lvl 7 because their opponents are bad enough to get hit by the combo without it anyway. the best pub stomp build against bad players is 2-3-0-1 at 6 and 2-4-0-1 at 7. maximise damage, go out of sight for a second, throw boat and torrent and hit with tidebringer. opponent dies because he stood around trying to farm creeps
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
August 18 2014 13:44 GMT
#1776
On August 18 2014 22:27 TheYango wrote:
1-1-3-1 only has about 450-ish burst damage, though, because X is a non-damaging skill. Ship being able to net you a solo-kill isn't guaranteed either, depending on the lane opponent. The increased harassment power of each Tidebringer rank isn't inconsequential.

As I said last page, there's no "perfect" skill order for Kunkka--any semi-reasonable skill order is going to have some justification because of how each skill sort of fills it's own niche and how game-dependent it ultimately is. So long as the guide skill order isn't outrageous, I don't think it's worth arguing over.

Honestly, if I were teaching someone to play Kunkka, I would tell them to play their first 5 games only ever having rank 2 X and leveling stats over ranks 3 and 4. Then playing their next 10-15 or so games only ever having rank 3 X and taking stats over rank 4 X. but there's no way to express that in a guide.


yes you can just put 2 or 3 levels of x in the skillbuild, and stats after that. Write in the description that players can get more x-mark if they know the timings.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-18 17:01:57
August 18 2014 17:01 GMT
#1777
On August 18 2014 22:37 evilfatsh1t wrote:
why would you suggest a new kunkka player to play around his x mark.
if someone is using your guide its because they are bad and dont know how to play properly. logically their opponents are bad as well. then you dont need 2 or 3 lvls of x before lvl 7 because their opponents are bad enough to get hit by the combo without it anyway. the best pub stomp build against bad players is 2-3-0-1 at 6 and 2-4-0-1 at 7. maximise damage, go out of sight for a second, throw boat and torrent and hit with tidebringer. opponent dies because he stood around trying to farm creeps


I think ignoring X Marks all together is detrimental. I think the X to Torrent is a good combination and then they learn to boat.

I am personally a terrible Kunkka player, he is among my least played however, but I still prefer having two in X to be able to remotely useful in battle and ensure at least the Torrent.

I like both systems, for Mid; I assume the player is confident enough in Kunkka to play him in a, considered, crucial role, such as mid. The laning one can be more QW.

Just played ET mid with the new build, it was fantastic!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 18 2014 17:13 GMT
#1778
ur so incredibly results oriented on ur builds with such small sample sizes lel.

However, I think it's a credit that you try hard to personally test all these builds yourself despite incorporating so much from the community.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
BobMcJohnson
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-18 17:17:35
August 18 2014 17:17 GMT
#1779
On August 19 2014 02:13 Sn0_Man wrote:
ur so incredibly results oriented on ur builds with such small sample sizes lel.

However, I think it's a credit that you try hard to personally test all these builds yourself despite incorporating so much from the community.


Would be interesting for guide creators to be able to pull stats from the guide system, like the guide author being able to see the winrate of people that play the game with their guide selected or something.
Romanes eunt domus
idonthinksobro
Profile Joined December 2010
3138 Posts
August 18 2014 17:21 GMT
#1780
hey torte do you have multiple dota accounts or did you just active the stats sharing for 4 games before you turned it off again? http://www.dotabuff.com/players/37082864/heroes or is that not your account?
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 371 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings182
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 348
ByuN 298
SHIN 123
MindelVK 28
Railgan 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 75844
Calm 10637
Rain 2510
Bisu 1404
FanTaSy 876
soO 594
Stork 435
Shuttle 349
Soulkey 320
Rush 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 225
firebathero 204
Snow 166
Last 151
Light 99
Mind 80
Pusan 68
ToSsGirL 55
Sea.KH 47
Trap 38
Bale 37
Mong 33
hero 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Sharp 32
Killer 31
Free 22
Aegong 20
sorry 19
Sexy 17
zelot 17
yabsab 16
Shine 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
Dendi406
League of Legends
Reynor104
Counter-Strike
x6flipin308
fl0m64
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns35832
singsing2190
byalli542
B2W.Neo503
Pyrionflax272
ToD114
Chillindude11
Trikslyr0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 91
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Jankos3306
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1046
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 1m
OSC
11h 1m
Replay Cast
11h 1m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.