• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8438 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 115

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 653 Next
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 13:23:54
April 26 2012 13:23 GMT
#2281
I used to get points off in school if we switch kilobinary bytes with kilobytes. If an industry is using "kilobytes" when they should be saying "kibibytes" or vice versa rather, then they are in the wrong since the IEEE standards are clear, at least to me.
You need the i. But lots of people, simply do it wrong.
twitch.tv/medrea
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 13:35:50
April 26 2012 13:32 GMT
#2282
On April 26 2012 22:20 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 21:40 JingleHell wrote:
On April 26 2012 21:10 Sovano wrote:
Is an HDD compatible to any computer? One of my computers had a boot disk failure and I rooted the problem to the HDD. I have other HDDs lying around in my house and was wondering if I could use any or does it have to be a certain type.

My second question is does voltage matter for every hardware piece? I do not know if some pieces of hardware are dependent on the amount of voltage they can get or not..


HDD's are compatible if they have the right interface. (Can you plug the cables in without a hammer?)

And yes, as it turn out, we call computers electronic because they take electricity. Now different components require a more significant amount of amperage, and run off different voltages from the PSU, but yes, electricity is kind of important.

Now this isn't quite lined up with what you asked literally, but it's lined up with what it sounded like you meant. Because it would sound even more painfully smartass if I answered the question you inadvertantly asked.

Thank you. The reasons for my questions is that I had tried an HDD that I had got yesterday from a broken computer, and used it as a replacement for my broken HDD in my current computer. I could plug in everything perfectly and when I turned it on the computer worked normal. Although it made a few strange noises for the first few minutes, so I was sketchy of whether HDDs are universally compatible, which led me to asking the question here on TL. Though basing my next statement on your answer, then it seems that my HDD is compatible after all which is a relief.

The question I had posed about the amount of voltage (or amperes, don't know which) comes from a previous experience. The broken computer's HDD I had used was broken because of a power supply issue. This was several years back when I had relatively little amounts of knowledge about computers, and thought that my new graphics card I had installed a few months prior to the computer's breakdown had a direct correlation to the power supply breaking down. I'm still not really sure to be quite honest.


Power supplies come and go. If you've got a really shitty one, yes it can fry stuff in your desktop so that's why you spend some decent cash on one that is actually respectable.

Internal hard disks, though, shouldn't really die as a result of a dodgy power supply. Realistically, that hard disk could just be dying a natural death...after all there are moving parts inside a mechanical hard disk. Either way, you should be backing up your important information fairly often so in case the hard disk does die, you don't lose anything important.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
April 26 2012 13:47 GMT
#2283
On April 26 2012 15:25 Womwomwom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 02:23 infinity21 wrote:
On April 26 2012 02:05 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 01:27 infinity21 wrote:
On April 26 2012 00:35 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 00:27 infinity21 wrote:
Is this laptop worth it for the price? http://canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=710_577_368&item_id=047584
I'm mainly looking for a portable laptop with at least 5-6 hours of usable battery life to watch videos and a strong enough CPU to run code on the go. I already have a desktop to do any gaming so I don't need a high-end GPU (plus they kill battery life). One arbitrary constraint I have is that I want a laptop that's <1" thick for portability. If anyone knows of some good alternatives, I would appreciate any input. Thanks


That's not bad for $650. Though I'd be curious to find out if that HDD was 5200rpm or 7200rpm, as the former could hold back the performance quite a bit in certain applications. 4GB RAM is a bit low, but that can be upgraded very easily and cheaply.

I've no experience with MSI, so I can't speak to build quality. However, in my experience when something is significantly cheaper than the competition, there's usually a good reason for it. You can see here that a similar Asus model on New egg is almost $200 more. That sort of worries me, it shouldn't be that much cheaper. See if you can find some reviews for it on New Egg or elsewhere on the internet.

It doesn't seem to be a hugely popular model (not a lot of reviews vs popular consumer manufacturers like Dell, Lenovo etc.) but from the reviews I've seen, the opinion on build quality seems mixed but they all rated the laptop fairly highly.
This model was actually refreshed to include a slightly faster i5 processor and the 630M I believe. Although the 630M has almost identical performance to 540M, that could explain why it's so cheap.
What kind of applications are you referring to for HDD rpm? I'm not sure what the impact would be for me.
I think 4GB RAM is enough to cover all of my needs, as my desktop has 4GB and I've had no issues with running out of memory. But as you said, I can upgrade that very easily whenever I want.


5400rpm is going to pretty drastically slow any application which is loading large amounts of data from the harddrive. Booting, encoding, backing up data to an external, loading the game in SC2, etc. are all going to be slowed down. Basically you are creating a big bottleneck in your system, the CPU can only process information as fast as it can be read from the HDD. Trust me, having gone from a 5400rpm drive to a 7200rpm drive when I got a new laptop, there was a noticable difference.

Many laptop manufacturers have switched to shipping models with a 7200rpm drive, but even just a few years ago 5400 was the standard, and some cheaper models still use them.

As far as quality issues go, that's a determination you have to make for yourself. But as I say, usually when hardware is $150-$200 cheaper than it's competitor, there's a good reason for it...

According to here, the price is actually ~$800 so I think it's just some weird discount.

I haven't bought a new laptop in 4~5 years so I'm pretty out of touch with what's standard.

@Womwomwom: By <1", I meant more like 0.9-1.1" since 0.7 is getting into ultrabook territory and those things are way too expensive for the performance. My price range is something like $700-1000 CAD but I came across this one and it seems to be a pretty good deal. Other laptops I was considering include Lenovo U400, Dell XPS 14z, Sony Vaio S, and Lenovo T420 if that helps.


Sorry for the late reply.

Lenovo U400 is balls. Its aesthetically good but everything else, from battery life to screen, is pretty average at best.
Dell XPS 14z is a very thin Dell Inspiron.
Sony Vaio S is fairly pricey and has a terrible screen. There's apparently a Sony E14P coming out soon, which might be decent.

The Lenovo T420 is the best overall laptop because unlike the others, its a business class laptop. Its fairly bulky but the build quality is beyond anything you will find in Best Buy, except perhaps a Macbook Pro. The screen still sucks, though, but what can you do?

Note: I put internal specs last. I put build quality, keyboard quality, and screen quality above all else when buying a laptop.

Those are more or less the reasons I didn't go for the other laptops. I can't get over the look of the thinkpad though. Maybe it grows on you? haha
Official Entusman #21
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 26 2012 13:49 GMT
#2284
On April 26 2012 22:20 Sovano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 21:40 JingleHell wrote:
On April 26 2012 21:10 Sovano wrote:
Is an HDD compatible to any computer? One of my computers had a boot disk failure and I rooted the problem to the HDD. I have other HDDs lying around in my house and was wondering if I could use any or does it have to be a certain type.

My second question is does voltage matter for every hardware piece? I do not know if some pieces of hardware are dependent on the amount of voltage they can get or not..


HDD's are compatible if they have the right interface. (Can you plug the cables in without a hammer?)

And yes, as it turn out, we call computers electronic because they take electricity. Now different components require a more significant amount of amperage, and run off different voltages from the PSU, but yes, electricity is kind of important.

Now this isn't quite lined up with what you asked literally, but it's lined up with what it sounded like you meant. Because it would sound even more painfully smartass if I answered the question you inadvertantly asked.

Thank you. The reasons for my questions is that I had tried an HDD that I had got yesterday from a broken computer, and used it as a replacement for my broken HDD in my current computer. I could plug in everything perfectly and when I turned it on the computer worked normal. Although it made a few strange noises for the first few minutes, so I was sketchy of whether HDDs are universally compatible, which led me to asking the question here on TL. Though basing my next statement on your answer, then it seems that my HDD is compatible after all which is a relief.

The question I had posed about the amount of voltage (or amperes, don't know which) comes from a previous experience. The broken computer's HDD I had used was broken because of a power supply issue. This was several years back when I had relatively little amounts of knowledge about computers, and thought that my new graphics card I had installed a few months prior to the computer's breakdown had a direct correlation to the power supply breaking down. I'm still not really sure to be quite honest.


Strange noise usually means the HDD is dead or dying. The question you asked about how power works is best answered by google, because frankly, you're completely clueless, and it's complicated. Bad PSUs kill things because they don't stay within specs. But that has NOTHING to do with the amount of power parts are designed to pull, it's just about the fact that you shouldn't buy a shit PSU.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 26 2012 14:02 GMT
#2285
On April 26 2012 22:23 Medrea wrote:
I used to get points off in school if we switch kilobinary bytes with kilobytes. If an industry is using "kilobytes" when they should be saying "kibibytes" or vice versa rather, then they are in the wrong since the IEEE standards are clear, at least to me.
You need the i. But lots of people, simply do it wrong.


It's a little confusing, I think separate organizations have different sets of standards.

This is from wikipedia:
Historically, the term has also been used in some fields of computer science and information technology to denote the gibibyte, or 1073741824 (10243 or 230) bytes. For instance, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) defined the unit accordingly for the use in power switchgear.[2] In 2000, however, IEEE adopted the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) recommendation, which uses the metric prefix interpretation.


Searching through the articles on the IEEE site, it looks like the organization has accepted a trail use of the kibi standard. Though it's pretty clear that the industry has not taken much notice, notably Microsoft and Apple have taken no action in accepting the new standard. If the industry doesn't accept a standard, it's not really a standard. I also have my doubts that HDD manufacturers are going to willingly accept the standard, given that listing storage space in GiB versus GB would make their drives sound smaller.

Either way, I think it's clear in the context when someone mentions "megabyte" they are taking about 2^20 bytes.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
BriTadeb
Profile Joined June 2011
France23 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 14:04:36
April 26 2012 14:02 GMT
#2286
Hi,
I have put twitchTV stream of my users on my website like TL did. I would like to know how you do to check if a stream is online or not. Is there a way to check if the stream is online with the url ?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 26 2012 14:05 GMT
#2287
On April 26 2012 23:02 BriTadeb wrote:
Hi,
I have put twitchTV stream of my users on my website like TL did. I would like to know how you do to check if a stream is online or not. Is there a way to if the stream is online with the url ?


There are specific APIs which are used as part of the scripting on the page.

Twitch TV/Justin TV has an entire wiki devoted to it: http://apiwiki.justin.tv/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page

You should be able to find all your answers there.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
BriTadeb
Profile Joined June 2011
France23 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 14:17:59
April 26 2012 14:16 GMT
#2288
Hmm thank you for that link but I don't understand everything. I'm not used to use it :/ Where should I look for my problem ?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 26 2012 14:33 GMT
#2289
On April 26 2012 23:16 BriTadeb wrote:
Hmm thank you for that link but I don't understand everything. I'm not used to use it :/ Where should I look for my problem ?


Probably the link on the main wiki page that says "Guide to Getting Started"....

http://apiwiki.justin.tv/mediawiki/index.php/Guide_to_Getting_Started
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Mesha
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Bosnia-Herzegovina439 Posts
April 26 2012 19:08 GMT
#2290
Recently i upgraded my graphics card to radeon 6790 just to find out that my core2duo e7500 processor is the bottle neck and my new graphics card is good as dead . I couldn't believe that this 2 cores processor is so fucking bad for starcraft. Now i have to upgrade everything else, cos my old motherboard cant take these fancy new processors, hehe.. I am also on a very tight budget.
My question is - is the following configuration 100 % good enought to:
a) play team games(2v2, 3v3, 4,4???) on medium graphics or whatever
b) play 1v1 @ some higer settings

-MB BIOSTAR H61MHB INTEL H61 Soc1155 FSB 2xDDR3 1333 PCIeX GLAN+SB+ DVI
-G.SKILL 4 GB DDR3-1333, F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT
-CPU INTEL Core i3 2120, 3.30GHz
-Radeon 6790 - 1GB
Reality hits you hard bro.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
April 26 2012 21:16 GMT
#2291
On April 26 2012 23:02 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 22:23 Medrea wrote:
I used to get points off in school if we switch kilobinary bytes with kilobytes. If an industry is using "kilobytes" when they should be saying "kibibytes" or vice versa rather, then they are in the wrong since the IEEE standards are clear, at least to me.
You need the i. But lots of people, simply do it wrong.


It's a little confusing, I think separate organizations have different sets of standards.

This is from wikipedia:
Show nested quote +
Historically, the term has also been used in some fields of computer science and information technology to denote the gibibyte, or 1073741824 (10243 or 230) bytes. For instance, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) defined the unit accordingly for the use in power switchgear.[2] In 2000, however, IEEE adopted the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) recommendation, which uses the metric prefix interpretation.


Searching through the articles on the IEEE site, it looks like the organization has accepted a trail use of the kibi standard. Though it's pretty clear that the industry has not taken much notice, notably Microsoft and Apple have taken no action in accepting the new standard. If the industry doesn't accept a standard, it's not really a standard. I also have my doubts that HDD manufacturers are going to willingly accept the standard, given that listing storage space in GiB versus GB would make their drives sound smaller.

Either way, I think it's clear in the context when someone mentions "megabyte" they are taking about 2^20 bytes.


Well industry or not. Myrmidon and I are honor bound to fight you to the death over it

Haha.
twitch.tv/medrea
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
April 26 2012 21:21 GMT
#2292
On April 27 2012 04:08 Mesha wrote:
Recently i upgraded my graphics card to radeon 6790 just to find out that my core2duo e7500 processor is the bottle neck and my new graphics card is good as dead . I couldn't believe that this 2 cores processor is so fucking bad for starcraft. Now i have to upgrade everything else, cos my old motherboard cant take these fancy new processors, hehe.. I am also on a very tight budget.
My question is - is the following configuration 100 % good enought to:
a) play team games(2v2, 3v3, 4,4???) on medium graphics or whatever
b) play 1v1 @ some higer settings

-MB BIOSTAR H61MHB INTEL H61 Soc1155 FSB 2xDDR3 1333 PCIeX GLAN+SB+ DVI
-G.SKILL 4 GB DDR3-1333, F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT
-CPU INTEL Core i3 2120, 3.30GHz
-Radeon 6790 - 1GB


should be good for low/medium, should post prices too so you know you're not overpaying.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 26 2012 21:23 GMT
#2293
On April 27 2012 06:16 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 23:02 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 22:23 Medrea wrote:
I used to get points off in school if we switch kilobinary bytes with kilobytes. If an industry is using "kilobytes" when they should be saying "kibibytes" or vice versa rather, then they are in the wrong since the IEEE standards are clear, at least to me.
You need the i. But lots of people, simply do it wrong.


It's a little confusing, I think separate organizations have different sets of standards.

This is from wikipedia:
Historically, the term has also been used in some fields of computer science and information technology to denote the gibibyte, or 1073741824 (10243 or 230) bytes. For instance, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) defined the unit accordingly for the use in power switchgear.[2] In 2000, however, IEEE adopted the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) recommendation, which uses the metric prefix interpretation.


Searching through the articles on the IEEE site, it looks like the organization has accepted a trail use of the kibi standard. Though it's pretty clear that the industry has not taken much notice, notably Microsoft and Apple have taken no action in accepting the new standard. If the industry doesn't accept a standard, it's not really a standard. I also have my doubts that HDD manufacturers are going to willingly accept the standard, given that listing storage space in GiB versus GB would make their drives sound smaller.

Either way, I think it's clear in the context when someone mentions "megabyte" they are taking about 2^20 bytes.


Well industry or not. Myrmidon and I are honor bound to fight you to the death over it

Haha.


Lol... um okay
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Zushen
Profile Joined June 2011
275 Posts
April 26 2012 21:29 GMT
#2294
whats the best AMD chip for running a 1080p stream?
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 26 2012 21:45 GMT
#2295
On April 27 2012 06:29 Zushen wrote:
whats the best AMD chip for running a 1080p stream?


This is like asking what's the best Kia to enter in a drag race.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 21:51:10
April 26 2012 21:46 GMT
#2296
On April 27 2012 06:45 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 06:29 Zushen wrote:
whats the best AMD chip for running a 1080p stream?


This is like asking what's the best Kia to enter in a drag race.


Nice.

Though interestingly both questions have the same answer: the fastest one.

-edit: also if you read the rules for the thread, this is the first one:

What not to ask in this thread

What is a good processor? (Situational)
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Halure
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada26 Posts
April 26 2012 21:54 GMT
#2297
How challenging is it to overclock a 2500k? I've never done an overclock before and I'm planning on getting a 3570k for my new build so I'm hoping that the two overclock very similarly. Are there any good guides for first time OCers?
Zushen
Profile Joined June 2011
275 Posts
April 26 2012 21:56 GMT
#2298
well i did specify what i was going to be using it for instead of asking a broad question like "what is a good AMD processor"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 22:00:57
April 26 2012 21:59 GMT
#2299
On April 27 2012 06:56 Zushen wrote:
well i did specify what i was going to be using it for instead of asking a broad question like "what is a good AMD processor"


That's actually easier to answer. None of them. Also, streaming without talking about what quality of stream you want is a pretty broad question. 1080p doesn't mean much on it's own. But even so, an i7 is generally better for most users, since your stream can't look better than your game, and SC2 is CPU limited, and only uses a couple of cores.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 22:00:25
April 26 2012 22:00 GMT
#2300
You didnt provide budget information, or what board you have, or really any information at all. We could end up recommending an AMD processor for a situation where it doesnt fit in your board, or an Intel route that would be way way better for the money which happens the majority of the time.

Yeah internet plays a role as well.
twitch.tv/medrea
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55009
Calm 3926
Shuttle 3078
Bisu 1381
FanTaSy 1243
firebathero 386
Stork 277
Hyuk 262
Zeus 244
Mini 239
[ Show more ]
Soma 237
actioN 219
EffOrt 213
Rush 212
Soulkey 167
Last 144
Light 132
ZerO 119
Snow 103
Mong 75
PianO 68
Dewaltoss 66
Pusan 58
Killer 45
Barracks 44
JYJ 43
hero 38
Free 37
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
Bale 31
Aegong 23
Shine 22
Sharp 22
yabsab 20
Sacsri 19
HiyA 18
Noble 18
sorry 17
Dota 2
Gorgc6679
Dendi543
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_137
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns32869
singsing2000
B2W.Neo705
crisheroes260
DeMusliM231
hiko182
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
32m
OSC
9h 47m
Replay Cast
10h 32m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.