• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9170 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 114

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 653 Next
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 18:50:54
April 25 2012 18:50 GMT
#2261
I thought you were talking about fraps.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 18:53:04
April 25 2012 18:52 GMT
#2262
No, maybe i should have been more detailed in my "live streaming" part, i'm using xsplit.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 25 2012 18:58 GMT
#2263
On April 26 2012 03:48 Myrmidon wrote:
Assuming 3.2 Mbps average bitrate (a bit high for an average maybe), that's 0.4 MB/s.

0.4 MB/s * 60 s/min * 60 min/hour * 40 hours = 57600 MB = 57.6 GB.


1GB = 1024MB so it actually comes out to about 56.25GB.

If I'm thinking about this right, that wouldn't account for audio though. And the size of the audio would depend greatly on the type of compression being used (acc, speex, etc.) and the audio quality.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 25 2012 19:00 GMT
#2264
speex, again, sorry for the lack of detail.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 19:05:39
April 25 2012 19:04 GMT
#2265
On April 26 2012 03:58 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 03:48 Myrmidon wrote:
Assuming 3.2 Mbps average bitrate (a bit high for an average maybe), that's 0.4 MB/s.

0.4 MB/s * 60 s/min * 60 min/hour * 40 hours = 57600 MB = 57.6 GB.


1GB = 1024MB so it actually comes out to about 56.25GB.

If I'm thinking about this right, that wouldn't account for audio though. And the size of the audio would depend greatly on the type of compression being used (acc, speex, etc.) and the audio quality.

Most compressed audio shouldn't be that huge, and even if it were stereo CD-quality uncompressed 16-bit / 44.1 kHz LPCM (lol), that's just 1411.2 kbps, and not really going to change much. I kinda already included the audio with the vague estimate earlier.

1GiB = 1024 MiB. G and M suffixes are the decimal (power of 10) suffixes. You need the i for the binary suffixes.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 25 2012 19:05 GMT
#2266
On April 26 2012 04:00 Josh_rakoons wrote:
speex, again, sorry for the lack of detail.


I'm not sure what the default bit rate Xsplit uses, but I can safely say that using speex you probably won't even break the 60GB mark for the total size.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 19:09:02
April 25 2012 19:05 GMT
#2267
Well, that is obviously good to hear that i won't have to use 3TB to record the footage.

If you don't mind answering another question, why doesn't the resolution factor in at all with the amount of space taken up? I was under the impression that 1080p video was much much much larger than 720p.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-25 19:15:52
April 25 2012 19:15 GMT
#2268
On April 26 2012 04:04 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 03:58 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 03:48 Myrmidon wrote:
Assuming 3.2 Mbps average bitrate (a bit high for an average maybe), that's 0.4 MB/s.

0.4 MB/s * 60 s/min * 60 min/hour * 40 hours = 57600 MB = 57.6 GB.


1GB = 1024MB so it actually comes out to about 56.25GB.

If I'm thinking about this right, that wouldn't account for audio though. And the size of the audio would depend greatly on the type of compression being used (acc, speex, etc.) and the audio quality.

1GiB = 1024 MiB. G and M suffixes are the decimal (power of 10) suffixes. You need the i for the binary suffixes.


Yes, Mega and Giga are metric prefixes (suffixes are the things you put at the end of words) to denote 10^3 and 10^9, repectively. While originally the term gibibit would have been accurate, in 2000 IEEE officially adopted the use of the metric prefix as the correct usage denoting a system based on the powers of 2. So you are wrong.

Not only that, but every modern OS defines Mega and Giga as 2^20 and 2^30, respectively. Since in this context we are discussing how much disc space his recording would take up on his computer--which can only be measured through the usage of an OS such as Windows--it should be clear that the Gigabyte he is talking about refers to 2^30 bytes. So, you would be wrong again.

The only people who still define Gigabyte as 10^9 bytes are the HDD and SDD manufacturers as it make their drives sound larger than they really are.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 25 2012 19:50 GMT
#2269
On April 26 2012 04:05 Josh_rakoons wrote:
Well, that is obviously good to hear that i won't have to use 3TB to record the footage.

If you don't mind answering another question, why doesn't the resolution factor in at all with the amount of space taken up? I was under the impression that 1080p video was much much much larger than 720p.


It's encoded, so you can go by bitrate. If you're streaming at a bitrate of 3Mb/s after encoding, then 3,000,000 bits, divided by 8 for bytes, per second. Then just multiply out. If you're grabbing raw or nearly raw data, like FRAPS with it's limited encoding, resolution makes an exponentially larger difference.
Halure
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada26 Posts
April 25 2012 21:44 GMT
#2270
What sort of software am I going to need to test stability for a new build? (CPU, memory, temps, etc)
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 25 2012 21:48 GMT
#2271
On April 26 2012 06:44 Halure wrote:
What sort of software am I going to need to test stability for a new build? (CPU, memory, temps, etc)


Unless you're overclocking you really shouldn't need to test stability.

If you are, I know CPU Burn-in is a popular tool for testing CPU stability, additionally you could realistically use any benchmarking tool like PC mark or 3D mark and push the settings up pretty high.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 25 2012 21:54 GMT
#2272
On April 26 2012 06:48 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 06:44 Halure wrote:
What sort of software am I going to need to test stability for a new build? (CPU, memory, temps, etc)


Unless you're overclocking you really shouldn't need to test stability.

If you are, I know CPU Burn-in is a popular tool for testing CPU stability, additionally you could realistically use any benchmarking tool like PC mark or 3D mark and push the settings up pretty high.


Nah, futuremark tools require a license to loop, and without looping, it's a bad test for stability and temps.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 25 2012 22:02 GMT
#2273
On April 26 2012 06:54 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 06:48 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 06:44 Halure wrote:
What sort of software am I going to need to test stability for a new build? (CPU, memory, temps, etc)


Unless you're overclocking you really shouldn't need to test stability.

If you are, I know CPU Burn-in is a popular tool for testing CPU stability, additionally you could realistically use any benchmarking tool like PC mark or 3D mark and push the settings up pretty high.


Nah, futuremark tools require a license to loop, and without looping, it's a bad test for stability and temps.


Ah didn't realize that, well nvm!

I'd say CPU-burn in would be the best bet for testing a processor oc for stability. There's a few apps on source forge that may be worth checking out as well.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Shauni
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
4077 Posts
April 25 2012 22:24 GMT
#2274
On April 26 2012 07:02 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 06:54 JingleHell wrote:
On April 26 2012 06:48 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 06:44 Halure wrote:
What sort of software am I going to need to test stability for a new build? (CPU, memory, temps, etc)


Unless you're overclocking you really shouldn't need to test stability.

If you are, I know CPU Burn-in is a popular tool for testing CPU stability, additionally you could realistically use any benchmarking tool like PC mark or 3D mark and push the settings up pretty high.


Nah, futuremark tools require a license to loop, and without looping, it's a bad test for stability and temps.


Ah didn't realize that, well nvm!

I'd say CPU-burn in would be the best bet for testing a processor oc for stability. There's a few apps on source forge that may be worth checking out as well.


I'll just recommend occt for this again, it has a special cpu test designed by them but also linpack which is pretty much generating more heat than any program and is great for stability testing. Also it's easy enough to keep track of your voltages, clocks and temperatures and loads in just one window without having to use another program for sensor readings... Also has a crosstest in order to fully load your PSU. Probably the best if you just want one program to test with extensively without worrying about other things.

Another thing that puts unrealistic loads on cpu and gpu is folding@home, if it registers even the slightest instability in the result generated it will terminate it, it's actually very good for testing your max OC on the GPU.
Prime 95 probably the most used stability test program, easy to see which cores fail and also tests memory.
I'm taking whatever coverage I can get, because frankly, I'm busy working on this million dollar deal at my job. Early retirement is a good thing brotha man. - MessengerASL
Halure
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada26 Posts
April 26 2012 00:37 GMT
#2275
On April 26 2012 07:24 Shauni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 07:02 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 06:54 JingleHell wrote:
On April 26 2012 06:48 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 06:44 Halure wrote:
What sort of software am I going to need to test stability for a new build? (CPU, memory, temps, etc)


Unless you're overclocking you really shouldn't need to test stability.

If you are, I know CPU Burn-in is a popular tool for testing CPU stability, additionally you could realistically use any benchmarking tool like PC mark or 3D mark and push the settings up pretty high.


Nah, futuremark tools require a license to loop, and without looping, it's a bad test for stability and temps.


Ah didn't realize that, well nvm!

I'd say CPU-burn in would be the best bet for testing a processor oc for stability. There's a few apps on source forge that may be worth checking out as well.


I'll just recommend occt for this again, it has a special cpu test designed by them but also linpack which is pretty much generating more heat than any program and is great for stability testing. Also it's easy enough to keep track of your voltages, clocks and temperatures and loads in just one window without having to use another program for sensor readings... Also has a crosstest in order to fully load your PSU. Probably the best if you just want one program to test with extensively without worrying about other things.

Another thing that puts unrealistic loads on cpu and gpu is folding@home, if it registers even the slightest instability in the result generated it will terminate it, it's actually very good for testing your max OC on the GPU.
Prime 95 probably the most used stability test program, easy to see which cores fail and also tests memory.


I am overclocking... I probably should have mentioned that earlier, lol.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
April 26 2012 01:04 GMT
#2276
On April 26 2012 04:15 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 04:04 Myrmidon wrote:
On April 26 2012 03:58 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 03:48 Myrmidon wrote:
Assuming 3.2 Mbps average bitrate (a bit high for an average maybe), that's 0.4 MB/s.

0.4 MB/s * 60 s/min * 60 min/hour * 40 hours = 57600 MB = 57.6 GB.


1GB = 1024MB so it actually comes out to about 56.25GB.

If I'm thinking about this right, that wouldn't account for audio though. And the size of the audio would depend greatly on the type of compression being used (acc, speex, etc.) and the audio quality.

1GiB = 1024 MiB. G and M suffixes are the decimal (power of 10) suffixes. You need the i for the binary suffixes.


Yes, Mega and Giga are metric prefixes (suffixes are the things you put at the end of words) to denote 10^3 and 10^9, repectively. While originally the term gibibit would have been accurate, in 2000 IEEE officially adopted the use of the metric prefix as the correct usage denoting a system based on the powers of 2. So you are wrong.

Not only that, but every modern OS defines Mega and Giga as 2^20 and 2^30, respectively. Since in this context we are discussing how much disc space his recording would take up on his computer--which can only be measured through the usage of an OS such as Windows--it should be clear that the Gigabyte he is talking about refers to 2^30 bytes. So, you would be wrong again.

The only people who still define Gigabyte as 10^9 bytes are the HDD and SDD manufacturers as it make their drives sound larger than they really are.

I'm late in responding here and I'm sure that nobody cares, but you're right for this context that the 2^n representation should be used, since that is what a user would look at (and obviously a suffix is not a prefix, doh). Most modern operating systems use 2^n. I don't use it, but OS X since Snow Leopard uses 10^m, so it's not quite every modern OS going the other route.

Usually the decimal representations are still used with regards to networking though. If the stream is 3.2 Mbps on average, that is 3200000 bits per second, which would translate to 0.38147 MiB (MB for this context) sent to storage per second.

Do you have a reference for IEEE in 2000 going with SI prefixes meaning 2^n? Seems like this is relevant:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_1541
Womwomwom
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
5930 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 06:32:16
April 26 2012 06:25 GMT
#2277
On April 26 2012 02:23 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 02:05 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 01:27 infinity21 wrote:
On April 26 2012 00:35 TheToast wrote:
On April 26 2012 00:27 infinity21 wrote:
Is this laptop worth it for the price? http://canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=710_577_368&item_id=047584
I'm mainly looking for a portable laptop with at least 5-6 hours of usable battery life to watch videos and a strong enough CPU to run code on the go. I already have a desktop to do any gaming so I don't need a high-end GPU (plus they kill battery life). One arbitrary constraint I have is that I want a laptop that's <1" thick for portability. If anyone knows of some good alternatives, I would appreciate any input. Thanks


That's not bad for $650. Though I'd be curious to find out if that HDD was 5200rpm or 7200rpm, as the former could hold back the performance quite a bit in certain applications. 4GB RAM is a bit low, but that can be upgraded very easily and cheaply.

I've no experience with MSI, so I can't speak to build quality. However, in my experience when something is significantly cheaper than the competition, there's usually a good reason for it. You can see here that a similar Asus model on New egg is almost $200 more. That sort of worries me, it shouldn't be that much cheaper. See if you can find some reviews for it on New Egg or elsewhere on the internet.

It doesn't seem to be a hugely popular model (not a lot of reviews vs popular consumer manufacturers like Dell, Lenovo etc.) but from the reviews I've seen, the opinion on build quality seems mixed but they all rated the laptop fairly highly.
This model was actually refreshed to include a slightly faster i5 processor and the 630M I believe. Although the 630M has almost identical performance to 540M, that could explain why it's so cheap.
What kind of applications are you referring to for HDD rpm? I'm not sure what the impact would be for me.
I think 4GB RAM is enough to cover all of my needs, as my desktop has 4GB and I've had no issues with running out of memory. But as you said, I can upgrade that very easily whenever I want.


5400rpm is going to pretty drastically slow any application which is loading large amounts of data from the harddrive. Booting, encoding, backing up data to an external, loading the game in SC2, etc. are all going to be slowed down. Basically you are creating a big bottleneck in your system, the CPU can only process information as fast as it can be read from the HDD. Trust me, having gone from a 5400rpm drive to a 7200rpm drive when I got a new laptop, there was a noticable difference.

Many laptop manufacturers have switched to shipping models with a 7200rpm drive, but even just a few years ago 5400 was the standard, and some cheaper models still use them.

As far as quality issues go, that's a determination you have to make for yourself. But as I say, usually when hardware is $150-$200 cheaper than it's competitor, there's a good reason for it...

According to here, the price is actually ~$800 so I think it's just some weird discount.

I haven't bought a new laptop in 4~5 years so I'm pretty out of touch with what's standard.

@Womwomwom: By <1", I meant more like 0.9-1.1" since 0.7 is getting into ultrabook territory and those things are way too expensive for the performance. My price range is something like $700-1000 CAD but I came across this one and it seems to be a pretty good deal. Other laptops I was considering include Lenovo U400, Dell XPS 14z, Sony Vaio S, and Lenovo T420 if that helps.


Sorry for the late reply.

Lenovo U400 is balls. Its aesthetically good but everything else, from battery life to screen, is pretty average at best.
Dell XPS 14z is a very thin Dell Inspiron.
Sony Vaio S is fairly pricey and has a terrible screen. There's apparently a Sony E14P coming out soon, which might be decent.

The Lenovo T420 is the best overall laptop because unlike the others, its a business class laptop. Its fairly bulky but the build quality is beyond anything you will find in Best Buy, except perhaps a Macbook Pro. The screen still sucks, though, but what can you do?

Note: I put internal specs last. I put build quality, keyboard quality, and screen quality above all else when buying a laptop.
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
April 26 2012 12:10 GMT
#2278
Is an HDD compatible to any computer? One of my computers had a boot disk failure and I rooted the problem to the HDD. I have other HDDs lying around in my house and was wondering if I could use any or does it have to be a certain type.

My second question is does voltage matter for every hardware piece? I do not know if some pieces of hardware are dependent on the amount of voltage they can get or not..
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 12:41:33
April 26 2012 12:40 GMT
#2279
On April 26 2012 21:10 Sovano wrote:
Is an HDD compatible to any computer? One of my computers had a boot disk failure and I rooted the problem to the HDD. I have other HDDs lying around in my house and was wondering if I could use any or does it have to be a certain type.

My second question is does voltage matter for every hardware piece? I do not know if some pieces of hardware are dependent on the amount of voltage they can get or not..


HDD's are compatible if they have the right interface. (Can you plug the cables in without a hammer?)

And yes, as it turn out, we call computers electronic because they take electricity. Now different components require a more significant amount of amperage, and run off different voltages from the PSU, but yes, electricity is kind of important.

Now this isn't quite lined up with what you asked literally, but it's lined up with what it sounded like you meant. Because it would sound even more painfully smartass if I answered the question you inadvertantly asked.
Sovano
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1503 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 13:22:00
April 26 2012 13:20 GMT
#2280
On April 26 2012 21:40 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 21:10 Sovano wrote:
Is an HDD compatible to any computer? One of my computers had a boot disk failure and I rooted the problem to the HDD. I have other HDDs lying around in my house and was wondering if I could use any or does it have to be a certain type.

My second question is does voltage matter for every hardware piece? I do not know if some pieces of hardware are dependent on the amount of voltage they can get or not..


HDD's are compatible if they have the right interface. (Can you plug the cables in without a hammer?)

And yes, as it turn out, we call computers electronic because they take electricity. Now different components require a more significant amount of amperage, and run off different voltages from the PSU, but yes, electricity is kind of important.

Now this isn't quite lined up with what you asked literally, but it's lined up with what it sounded like you meant. Because it would sound even more painfully smartass if I answered the question you inadvertantly asked.

Thank you. The reasons for my questions is that I had tried an HDD that I had got yesterday from a broken computer, and used it as a replacement for my broken HDD in my current computer. I could plug in everything perfectly and when I turned it on the computer worked normal. Although it made a few strange noises for the first few minutes, so I was sketchy of whether HDDs are universally compatible, which led me to asking the question here on TL. Though basing my next statement on your answer, then it seems that my HDD is compatible after all which is a relief.

The question I had posed about the amount of voltage (or amperes, don't know which) comes from a previous experience. The broken computer's HDD I had used was broken because of a power supply issue. This was several years back when I had relatively little amounts of knowledge about computers, and thought that my new graphics card I had installed a few months prior to the computer's breakdown had a direct correlation to the power supply breaking down. I'm still not really sure to be quite honest.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech139
RuFF_SC2 116
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota51
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1244
shahzam507
ToD267
mouzStarbuck265
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM90
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie997
• Shiphtur614
Upcoming Events
OSC
48m
Replay Cast
1h 33m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.