• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:02
CEST 20:02
KST 03:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7934 users

Computer Build Resource Thread - Page 601

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 599 600 601 602 603 1626 Next
When using this resource, please read FragKrag's opening post. The Tech Support forum regulars have helped create countless of desktop systems without any compensation. The least you can do is provide all of the information required for them to help you properly.
ReIaxtakeiteasy
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands8 Posts
September 25 2011 19:07 GMT
#12001
On September 26 2011 03:45 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 03:28 ThesePretzels wrote:
On September 26 2011 03:15 skyR wrote:
On September 26 2011 03:07 ThesePretzels wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
This will be my first time building a computer. So far this is what I have:

Motherboard - ASRock P67 PRO3 (B3) LGA 1155
PSU - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650
CPU - i5 2500k
HDD - Samsung Desktop Class Spinpoint F3 1 TB SATA 3.0 Gb-s 16 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare-OEM Drives, HD103SJ
RAM - Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB (2X4 GB) PC3-12800 1600mHz DDR3
GPU - GTX 460
Case - Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower ATX Case (RC-912-KKN1)

My biggest questions right now are:
1) Are there any glaring flaws?
2) Are the motherboard and PSU fine? I can probably go up to $150 on the mobo
3) I'm buying all of the parts from amazon, the shipping on newegg costs too much where I live. Will this be a problem?
4) Can I put my current hard drive into the new computer and expect it to run?


Yes, there are glaring flaws with your selection of components. You have an old TX650 when the TX650v2 can be had for the same price or even a lower price and is all around better. Another problem is that your board is a Pro3 which is not capable of a multi-GPU configuration so 650w is complete overkill for a single GPU configuration. A ~500w unit leaves you with plenty of headroom.

Motherboard choice is fine. Power supply, explained above.

Higher frequency memory provides little to zero benefits for gaming so you're wasting money here:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/memory/display/sandy-bridge-ddr3.html
http://www.anandtech.com/show/4503/sandy-bridge-memory-scaling-choosing-the-best-ddr3
http://techreport.com/articles.x/20377

You're also missing an aftermarket heatsink for overclocking.

No it won't but you should also check out us.ncix.com as they have free shipping and there are many hot deals, especially for graphics cards. The 2500k is $200 while a MSI GTX 460 1GB Hawk is $130. But I thought Newegg had free shipping on the majority of components?

Yes you can put in your current harddrive and use it as a storage drive.



On September 26 2011 03:13 TexDrum wrote:+ Show Spoiler +


Any chance you live near a microcenter? I bought an i5 2400 + MSI H61 board yesterday for a grand total of $182.11 after tax (which is quite expensive in CA). i5 2400 was $149.99 and the board was $19.99 (off from $64.99) because of a bundle deal. They sell for below cost, so if you can manage that...

Any current monitor will be compatible with any current motherboard via DVI.


Actually I think I do. Would it be a good idea to take the parts that he gave me, and search around for better pricing? I don't know if it makes a difference, but I also live about 10 minutes away from Fry's, I've seen around here that they would be a good place to go to as well.


There is currently nothing better than what I've listed. You'll only find better processor pricing at Microcenter and the power supply can only be better if you want to deal with mail in rebates.


Ok, thanks! I'll check out us.ncix but I see that they don't have free shipping to Alaska, so I'll pick whichever site is cheaper in the end.

My brother is going to provide me with a heat sink, so that won't be a problem.

I'll also pick out a lower wattage PSU and some cheaper RAM.

Wow Amazon interface and prices are trash, but here's a good choice for the RAM:
http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-1333mhz-PC3-10666-240-pin-Channel/dp/B0055LGG3Y/ref=sr_1_1?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1316975829&sr=1-1

This is a relatively cheap and decent PSU that should be enough if you really want to use Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Bronze-Supply-ACAAD3/dp/B00518M82E/ref=sr_1_54?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1316976106&sr=1-54



xfx core 450W is cheaper and better:
http://www.amazon.com/PRO450W-Wired-Bronze-Power-Supply/dp/B004RJ8EIA/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1316977511&sr=1-2
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
September 25 2011 19:14 GMT
#12002
On September 26 2011 04:07 ReIaxtakeiteasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 03:45 Shikyo wrote:
On September 26 2011 03:28 ThesePretzels wrote:
On September 26 2011 03:15 skyR wrote:
On September 26 2011 03:07 ThesePretzels wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
This will be my first time building a computer. So far this is what I have:

Motherboard - ASRock P67 PRO3 (B3) LGA 1155
PSU - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650
CPU - i5 2500k
HDD - Samsung Desktop Class Spinpoint F3 1 TB SATA 3.0 Gb-s 16 MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare-OEM Drives, HD103SJ
RAM - Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB (2X4 GB) PC3-12800 1600mHz DDR3
GPU - GTX 460
Case - Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower ATX Case (RC-912-KKN1)

My biggest questions right now are:
1) Are there any glaring flaws?
2) Are the motherboard and PSU fine? I can probably go up to $150 on the mobo
3) I'm buying all of the parts from amazon, the shipping on newegg costs too much where I live. Will this be a problem?
4) Can I put my current hard drive into the new computer and expect it to run?


Yes, there are glaring flaws with your selection of components. You have an old TX650 when the TX650v2 can be had for the same price or even a lower price and is all around better. Another problem is that your board is a Pro3 which is not capable of a multi-GPU configuration so 650w is complete overkill for a single GPU configuration. A ~500w unit leaves you with plenty of headroom.

Motherboard choice is fine. Power supply, explained above.

Higher frequency memory provides little to zero benefits for gaming so you're wasting money here:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/memory/display/sandy-bridge-ddr3.html
http://www.anandtech.com/show/4503/sandy-bridge-memory-scaling-choosing-the-best-ddr3
http://techreport.com/articles.x/20377

You're also missing an aftermarket heatsink for overclocking.

No it won't but you should also check out us.ncix.com as they have free shipping and there are many hot deals, especially for graphics cards. The 2500k is $200 while a MSI GTX 460 1GB Hawk is $130. But I thought Newegg had free shipping on the majority of components?

Yes you can put in your current harddrive and use it as a storage drive.



On September 26 2011 03:13 TexDrum wrote:+ Show Spoiler +


Any chance you live near a microcenter? I bought an i5 2400 + MSI H61 board yesterday for a grand total of $182.11 after tax (which is quite expensive in CA). i5 2400 was $149.99 and the board was $19.99 (off from $64.99) because of a bundle deal. They sell for below cost, so if you can manage that...

Any current monitor will be compatible with any current motherboard via DVI.


Actually I think I do. Would it be a good idea to take the parts that he gave me, and search around for better pricing? I don't know if it makes a difference, but I also live about 10 minutes away from Fry's, I've seen around here that they would be a good place to go to as well.


There is currently nothing better than what I've listed. You'll only find better processor pricing at Microcenter and the power supply can only be better if you want to deal with mail in rebates.


Ok, thanks! I'll check out us.ncix but I see that they don't have free shipping to Alaska, so I'll pick whichever site is cheaper in the end.

My brother is going to provide me with a heat sink, so that won't be a problem.

I'll also pick out a lower wattage PSU and some cheaper RAM.

Wow Amazon interface and prices are trash, but here's a good choice for the RAM:
http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-1333mhz-PC3-10666-240-pin-Channel/dp/B0055LGG3Y/ref=sr_1_1?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1316975829&sr=1-1

This is a relatively cheap and decent PSU that should be enough if you really want to use Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Bronze-Supply-ACAAD3/dp/B00518M82E/ref=sr_1_54?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1316976106&sr=1-54



xfx core 450W is cheaper and better:
http://www.amazon.com/PRO450W-Wired-Bronze-Power-Supply/dp/B004RJ8EIA/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1316977511&sr=1-2

Um how is it better? Seems worse to me.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
September 25 2011 19:20 GMT
#12003
If you want to help him maybe you should write why it's better or worse. Anyone can say something is better or worse, how would he know which one of you have a clue?
Bambipwnsu
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada698 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 19:34:47
September 25 2011 19:22 GMT
#12004
Or you could just look it up for yourself. Google is awesome this way. Opinions are good though...just saying

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story4&reid=224

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=231

In reality the whole tech support might be useless since Google could probably find the solution to every problem. However, its things like personal experience that definitely make this worthwhile since not everyone has the time to read up on everything. Also things that some posters might find intuitive to them might be news to others. Feedback is always nice .
LoL @ NA: bambipwnsu
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 19:33:34
September 25 2011 19:31 GMT
#12005
Actually both PSUs are bad though seems like you're correct. Btw the johnnyguru review didn't have hotbox testing for the other PSU and did for other, not sure what's with that.

Though yeah it has pretty high noise and ripple and that's bad.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 19:32:43
September 25 2011 19:32 GMT
#12006
Opinions are good, facts are better. If you look at the real contributers of this thread (skyr and co), they tend to support their opinions with something more than, "it seems better/worse." That's all I'm saying.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
September 25 2011 19:42 GMT
#12007
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Cooler-Master-GX-450-W-Power-Supply-Review/1234/9

By the way I used this for my judgement but yeah in reality both the PSUs are subpar, Amazon really has mostly junky PSUs, I wouldn't buy mine from there.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
September 25 2011 19:50 GMT
#12008
Not sure what you're talking about, since both reviews have hotbox testing. Just scroll around. The different reviewers divide up the information on different pages, so the formatting is a little inconsistent.

You're still missing a lot of information. When the XFX Core 450W was tested with more sane 3.3V and 5V loads, the +12V regulation wasn't an issue:
http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story4&reid=225

Check 3.3V and 5V loads in the original 450W review. See how much computers actually take of those here (it's less than the revised load table tested anyway):
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cases/display/system-wattage_7.html


Many previous reviews have not shown +12V regulation issues with the Seasonic S12II Bronze platform, so it seems like maybe an outlier anyway. But maybe XFX ordered up something a little screwy.

Overall, the XFX performance is better. It uses the same pretty high-quality ball-bearing fan as the retail Seasonic S12II Bronze (better than the BB model in the otherwise mostly-identical Antec High Current Gamer, which is known to have a higher rate of potential clicking problems), as opposed to a decent sleeve-bearing fan in the Cooler Master. And it also uses higher-quality capacitors and more.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
September 25 2011 19:56 GMT
#12009
On September 26 2011 04:50 Myrmidon wrote:
Not sure what you're talking about, since both reviews have hotbox testing. Just scroll around. The different reviewers divide up the information on different pages, so the formatting is a little inconsistent.

You're still missing a lot of information. When the XFX Core 450W was tested with more sane 3.3V and 5V loads, the +12V regulation wasn't an issue:
http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story4&reid=225

Check 3.3V and 5V loads in the original 450W review. See how much computers actually take of those here (it's less than the revised load table tested anyway):
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/cases/display/system-wattage_7.html


Many previous reviews have not shown +12V regulation issues with the Seasonic S12II Bronze platform, so it seems like maybe an outlier anyway. But maybe XFX ordered up something a little screwy.

Overall, the XFX performance is better. It uses the same pretty high-quality ball-bearing fan as the retail Seasonic S12II Bronze (better than the BB model in the otherwise mostly-identical Antec High Current Gamer, which is known to have a higher rate of potential clicking problems), as opposed to a decent sleeve-bearing fan in the Cooler Master. And it also uses higher-quality capacitors and more.

You're probably correct, still I can't find the XFX hotbox tests anywhere.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
September 25 2011 19:58 GMT
#12010
Just scroll down... lol -_-
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
September 25 2011 19:59 GMT
#12011
Anyway, no big deal, not like the Cooler Master is bad (unlike the old GX series).

You're looking for the bottom of this page, for hotbox results:
http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story2&reid=224
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 20:06:28
September 25 2011 20:01 GMT
#12012
Ehh as I was saying... I don't consider 30 celcius intake (at 100% load, starting at 22!!! celcius) air hotbox by any stretch of imagination. Compare that to the temperatures used by hardwaresecrets that started at 44 celcius room temperature.

I'm much more interested in real-world results than benchmarks in PSUs.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
September 25 2011 20:10 GMT
#12013
True that 30C is not that hot, but like I said...previous S12II with those kinds of components don't have problems (with high temperatures, or elsewhere, except maybe with transient response).
Madoga
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands471 Posts
September 25 2011 20:14 GMT
#12014
Here the kitguru review:
http://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/xfx-pro-series-450w-and-550w-power-supply-review/6/
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
September 25 2011 20:18 GMT
#12015
Mmm okay, then that's fine and should be good to use as it's slightly cheaper. The 12V seems a bit troublesome but it shouldn't be anything major.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
TexDrum
Profile Joined September 2011
United States67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 22:56:11
September 25 2011 22:47 GMT
#12016
Ok, SkyR, if you're there, (or anyone else) I have one more question. I need a wireless networking card so that wifi will be compatible with the computer, will this work?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320074

Also, can I find the same thing somewhere else for a better price?

Thank you again very much! And I believe Newegg or somewhere will have a tutorial on learning how to put it all together right? (Plus I'm pretty sure I have a friend who can show me.)
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 23:09:30
September 25 2011 23:09 GMT
#12017
@Tex: if you use the motherboard skyR linked, yes, that wireless card will fit. It's compatible, but I don't really use wireless much. And Asus doesn't tend to make terrible products.
TexDrum
Profile Joined September 2011
United States67 Posts
September 25 2011 23:18 GMT
#12018
Alright thank you. And I'm looking around now, but in case there's a better one, does anybody have a good guide on assembling all of the parts etc.?
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 23:25:14
September 25 2011 23:24 GMT
#12019


We generally give people this one.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
September 25 2011 23:28 GMT
#12020
On September 26 2011 07:47 TexDrum wrote:
Ok, SkyR, if you're there, (or anyone else) I have one more question. I need a wireless networking card so that wifi will be compatible with the computer, will this work?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320074

Also, can I find the same thing somewhere else for a better price?

Thank you again very much! And I believe Newegg or somewhere will have a tutorial on learning how to put it all together right? (Plus I'm pretty sure I have a friend who can show me.)


http://www.amazon.com/ADPT-ROSEWILL-RNX-N180UBE-USB-RETAIL/dp/B004BV4JXI

I use this one, I believe Myrmidon was the one who recommended it for me if you need credibility. Works like a charm, and the advantages of this one via USB is that you can physically move around the antennae to get a better signal, which surprisingly makes a huge difference (2 ft can make the difference for me of getting a signal strength of 57% to 85%, I've moved it back and forth watching the signal drop as I leave the antennae on top of my case, and rise as I move it up to where my desk is).
Prev 1 599 600 601 602 603 1626 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1066
SteadfastSC855
ComeBackTV 780
TaKeTV 673
IndyStarCraft 246
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 80
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 855
IndyStarCraft 246
ProTech143
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 72
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33133
Shuttle 798
Mini 404
Rush 149
Hyuk 129
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 92
Trap 51
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 20
Rock 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc8310
qojqva1703
Counter-Strike
fl0m1619
Fnx 879
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1393
Khaldor1264
Liquid`Hasu194
Other Games
summit1g1612
FrodaN1568
Beastyqt476
XBOCT258
Mlord249
ArmadaUGS174
DeMusliM169
KnowMe131
C9.Mang0121
QueenE87
XaKoH 85
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 47
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie720
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 58m
Online Event
16h 58m
FEL
21h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.