• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8961 users

Computer Build Resource Thread - Page 581

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 579 580 581 582 583 1626 Next
When using this resource, please read FragKrag's opening post. The Tech Support forum regulars have helped create countless of desktop systems without any compensation. The least you can do is provide all of the information required for them to help you properly.
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
September 19 2011 16:54 GMT
#11601
On September 20 2011 00:06 skyR wrote:
core i5 + 6970 will be better in gaming because the majority of games aren't multi-threaded. core i7 + 6950 will be better in tasks that are multi-threaded such as encoding, editing, and the professional tasks. When games become multi-threaded, you'll be wanting to upgrade because the 2500 or 2600 is so behind in performance and hex cores are only $200. Whether the 2600 will be beneficial in its lifetime depends on when the next-generation consoles are released and what hardware they are based on and when developers will take advantage of that hardware.
Thanks for the advice.

So, with my limited knowledge of computer parts I've put together a halfassed build (well, I tried my best ), but I'm completely lost on cooling, case, PSU and sound card (and motherboard).

Total cost: - 938,84 (All prices are in Euros)
CPU: Intel Processor Core i5-2500, s1155 - 171,98 (or an i7-2600 for 254,98 if I have money to spare)
GPU: Asus Radeon 6970 DCII,2GB - 315,98
RAM: Corsair Memory XMS3 DDR3,1333-8GB KIT - 40,98
SSD: OCZ Technology Solid State Drive Vertex 2 - 120GB - 2.5inch - 136,95
HDD: Samsung Hard Disk Spinpoint EcoGreen F4 - 2TB - 62,98
Optical Drive: Samsung DVD-ROM 16X,SATA - 18,99
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 B3,s1155 - 107,98
Case:
PSU:
Sound Card:
Cooling:

I would really appreciated feedback for what I have and help for the four missing parts. Please use this site for cooling, case here, this for the PSU and here for the soundcard. It's a Dutch site, but I don't think there should be any problems since most of it is in English anyway.

My total budget is about 1200-1300 euros. I already have a monitor. I hope I didn't pick any really stupid things :p
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 17:07:49
September 19 2011 17:00 GMT
#11602
On September 20 2011 01:54 Thorakh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 00:06 skyR wrote:
core i5 + 6970 will be better in gaming because the majority of games aren't multi-threaded. core i7 + 6950 will be better in tasks that are multi-threaded such as encoding, editing, and the professional tasks. When games become multi-threaded, you'll be wanting to upgrade because the 2500 or 2600 is so behind in performance and hex cores are only $200. Whether the 2600 will be beneficial in its lifetime depends on when the next-generation consoles are released and what hardware they are based on and when developers will take advantage of that hardware.
Thanks for the advice.

So, with my limited knowledge of computer parts I've put together a halfassed build (well, I tried my best ), but I'm completely lost on cooling, case, PSU and sound card (and motherboard).

Total cost: - 938,84 (All prices are in Euros)
CPU: Intel Processor Core i5-2500, s1155 - 171,98 (or an i7-2600 for 254,98 if I have money to spare)
GPU: Asus Radeon 6970 DCII,2GB - 315,98
RAM: Corsair Memory XMS3 DDR3,1333-8GB KIT - 40,98
SSD: OCZ Technology Solid State Drive Vertex 2 - 120GB - 2.5inch - 136,95
HDD: Samsung Hard Disk Spinpoint EcoGreen F4 - 2TB - 62,98
Optical Drive: Samsung DVD-ROM 16X,SATA - 18,99
Motherboard: Asus P8P67 B3,s1155 - 107,98
Case:
PSU:
Sound Card:
Cooling:

I would really appreciated feedback for what I have and help for the four missing parts. Please use this site for cooling, case here, this for the PSU and here for the soundcard. It's a Dutch site, but I don't think there should be any problems since most of it is in English anyway.

My total budget is about 1200-1300 euros. I already have a monitor. I hope I didn't pick any really stupid things :p


You don't need to spend the extra money on a p67 board since you aren't overclocking. I'd recommend either an i5 2400 or i5 2500 depending on the price difference. If the difference is within 10 Euros, go with the i5 2500, the only difference between the two are the stock speeds and I believe max turbo speed. I have a Vertex 2 and haven't had any issues with it so far but just so you're aware they're known for being a little on the unreliable side, makes me a little nervous having one but it's up to you. You probably don't need a sound card unless you're in the enthusiast category, as the normal sound for most people is nearly indistinguishable. You also can get away with the stock cooler since you aren't overclocking.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
September 19 2011 17:01 GMT
#11603
Power supply availability at this retailer sucks so just go with the Corsair CX500 V2: http://www.mycom.nl/Product/Componenten-Voeding/Corsair-CX-500WATT-V2/1178799

The motherboard has integrated sound so you don't need a discrete card for it unless you know why you would need / want one.

You do not need a P8P67 if you are not going to be overclocking, the P67 is meant for overclockers. Unfortunately, motherboard availability at this retailer also sucks so any H67 motherboard will do just as well as the P67 such as this one: http://www.mycom.nl/Product/Componenten-Moederbord/Asus-P8H67-B3,s1155/1159988 If you want USB3 than pick another H67 with USB3.

You don't need additional cooling.
CuraOh
Profile Joined November 2010
Chile81 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 17:16:38
September 19 2011 17:15 GMT
#11604
for the case this is a decent
http://www.mycom.nl/Product/Componenten-Behuizing/Cooler-Master-HAF-912-PLUS/293860

crucial m4 are most recomended ssd, there a know for there reliability
http://www.mycom.nl/Product/Crucial-M4/Crucial-m4--128GB--25inch/1191954
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
September 19 2011 17:24 GMT
#11605
Well, there were some firmware issues at the start with the M4, as with the C300, but those seem to be over. With the recent 009 firmware update, performance of the M4 is no longer slightly worse than the C300 (granted, it was still faster than most people would care about, since the C300 was the best last-gen SSD) in many real-world scenarios. At that budget I would get the M4 over the Vertex 2 for sure. Remember to get an extra SATA cable if you don't have spares and if the motherboard only comes with two.

There may be a better selection and prices at azerty.nl btw.
Rachnar
Profile Joined October 2010
France1526 Posts
September 19 2011 17:31 GMT
#11606
Right now where i live i can have the M4 128gb isn't it ? for 170 euros, was wondering if it was a good deal as i'd really like to have an SSD
"What if it's a triple DK ?" "Then we cry" "Prepare your handkerchief then ..."
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 17:54:31
September 19 2011 17:53 GMT
#11607
Thanks a lot for all of your help, my build looks like this now:

Total cost: - 983,82 (All prices are in Euros)
CPU: Intel Processor Core i5-2500, s1155 - 171,98 (or an i7-2600 for 254,98 if I have money to spare (and feel like wasting it))
GPU: Asus Radeon 6970 DCII,2GB - 315,98
RAM: Corsair Memory XMS3 DDR3,1333-8GB KIT - 40,98
SSD: Crucial Solid State Drive m4 - 128GB - 2.5inch - 163,98
HDD: Samsung Hard Disk Spinpoint EcoGreen F4 - 2TB - 62,98
Optical Drive: Samsung DVD-ROM 16X,SATA - 18,99
Motherboard: Asus P8H67 B3,s1155 - 107,98
PSU: Corsair CX 500WATT V2 - 53,98
Case: ? - <=70,00

for the case this is a decent
http://www.mycom.nl/Product/Componenten-Behuizing/Cooler-Master-HAF-912-PLUS/293860
That case has shitty availability at this retailer, sadly. Cases aren't that important, are they? I'll just pick an available one at the store.

As the total cost is 983,82, I still have plenty of money to spare for a copy of Windows 7 and any other component I forgot or want.

The motherboard has integrated sound so you don't need a discrete card for it unless you know why you would need / want one.
Ah, okay.

You also can get away with the stock cooler since you aren't overclocking.
Stock cooling? I was under the impression that fans and other cooling should be bought seperately.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
September 19 2011 17:56 GMT
#11608
The processor comes with its own heatsink and the cases come with their own fans as well. All of this perfectly adequate for someone who is not overclocking.

A case is just a case, just pick whichever one that appeals to you and is lengthy enough to accommodate the 6970 though this shouldn't be a problem for most cases.
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
September 19 2011 18:47 GMT
#11609
On September 19 2011 23:22 MisterFred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 16:30 jacosajh wrote:
On September 19 2011 16:26 nam nam wrote:
On September 19 2011 16:08 jacosajh wrote:

@Myrm

Hadn't paid attention to SandForce issues. I've perused through some complaints but didn't look into it enough that when an OCZ Solid 3 went on Shell Shocker, I jumped on it. So far so good though. I really should've looked into it though because reading after-the-fact is making me really worried -_-

I was actually looking at Anand's twitter back-and-forth with some people and on person was saying they had to re-install Windows every other week or so. WTF?



Yeah I think many have done the same. I know a friend that bought like 4 of them without a clue of the issues. I didn't have the heart to tell him. I think it was worse in the beginning though so a lot of the threads that come up when you google might be outdated.


The Anand twitter messages, especially with OCZ folk coming to his office to do some testing was fairly recent. So, it's apparently still an issue. I stopped reading into it because I didn't want to get upset over nothing. If it really is an issue, I guess I'll just RMA or flat-out get a return.


From what I've read, the Sandforce controller produces sudden, mysterious BSODs for some users in some configurations. Crashes that seem basically random and are hard to reproduce (no obvious trigger you can avoid). On the other hand, this seems to be based at least in part on what other parts are in your computer (could mean return better than RMA). Some people have no problems, and continue to have no problems (doesn't seem to be the drive degrading), so if you're not getting inexplicable BSODs, you should be in the majority that have no problems. This is just the jist of what I've heard tech writers explain though. And yeah, firmware updates seem to have reduced but not eliminated the problem.


Yeah, that's why I wasn't really worried about it. Haven't gotten any BSODs yet. Just that one twitter from Anand saying he had to reinstall Windows every other week. Just kind of dread having to do that if it happens. I guess I won't worry about it for now.

I have noticed some weird stuff. Like how long it takes my computer to start up from sleep now. I'm talking like 2-3x longer than when using a 7200RPM HDD. I just resorted to shutting down completely because it starts up much faster that way. I previously used sleep, obviously, cause it was faster to start-up from sleep. I don't know if this is just a Windows settings cause I have some other issues on Windows as well. For example, some of my icons are missing (i.e. Skype, LoL, SC2) and just showing the default icon place-holder. Just a few of the many little things... haven't really looked into it yet cause I have no time, but I guess we'll see.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 19:01:08
September 19 2011 19:00 GMT
#11610
Did you leave your HDD alone, unplugged while you installed windows, and then plug it back in?

I had some weird indexing issues when I installed my SSD.
Wabbit
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1028 Posts
September 19 2011 19:10 GMT
#11611
On September 20 2011 02:53 Thorakh wrote:

CPU: Intel Processor Core i5-2500, s1155 - 171,98 (or an i7-2600 for 254,98 if I have money to spare (and feel like wasting it))


I don't agree with this because the difference between an i5 2500 and an i7 2600 are, the vast majority of the time, not noticeable for any current games - and will most likely not be noticeable for their reasonable lifetime.

You're better off saving the 80 euros and spending it on something else that is much more noticeable (a nice headset, a mechanical keyboard, some decent speakers) - or just saving the money and upgrading the CPU to another one (hopefully Ivy Bridge stays on LGA 1155) a few years from now for an actually noticeable difference.
The answers to most of your Tech Support questions are in the OP. That's why you're not getting a reply. It's been answered before. Read the OP.
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
September 19 2011 19:17 GMT
#11612
On September 20 2011 03:47 jacosajh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 23:22 MisterFred wrote:
On September 19 2011 16:30 jacosajh wrote:
On September 19 2011 16:26 nam nam wrote:
On September 19 2011 16:08 jacosajh wrote:

@Myrm

Hadn't paid attention to SandForce issues. I've perused through some complaints but didn't look into it enough that when an OCZ Solid 3 went on Shell Shocker, I jumped on it. So far so good though. I really should've looked into it though because reading after-the-fact is making me really worried -_-

I was actually looking at Anand's twitter back-and-forth with some people and on person was saying they had to re-install Windows every other week or so. WTF?



Yeah I think many have done the same. I know a friend that bought like 4 of them without a clue of the issues. I didn't have the heart to tell him. I think it was worse in the beginning though so a lot of the threads that come up when you google might be outdated.


The Anand twitter messages, especially with OCZ folk coming to his office to do some testing was fairly recent. So, it's apparently still an issue. I stopped reading into it because I didn't want to get upset over nothing. If it really is an issue, I guess I'll just RMA or flat-out get a return.


From what I've read, the Sandforce controller produces sudden, mysterious BSODs for some users in some configurations. Crashes that seem basically random and are hard to reproduce (no obvious trigger you can avoid). On the other hand, this seems to be based at least in part on what other parts are in your computer (could mean return better than RMA). Some people have no problems, and continue to have no problems (doesn't seem to be the drive degrading), so if you're not getting inexplicable BSODs, you should be in the majority that have no problems. This is just the jist of what I've heard tech writers explain though. And yeah, firmware updates seem to have reduced but not eliminated the problem.


Yeah, that's why I wasn't really worried about it. Haven't gotten any BSODs yet. Just that one twitter from Anand saying he had to reinstall Windows every other week. Just kind of dread having to do that if it happens. I guess I won't worry about it for now.

I have noticed some weird stuff. Like how long it takes my computer to start up from sleep now. I'm talking like 2-3x longer than when using a 7200RPM HDD. I just resorted to shutting down completely because it starts up much faster that way. I previously used sleep, obviously, cause it was faster to start-up from sleep. I don't know if this is just a Windows settings cause I have some other issues on Windows as well. For example, some of my icons are missing (i.e. Skype, LoL, SC2) and just showing the default icon place-holder. Just a few of the many little things... haven't really looked into it yet cause I have no time, but I guess we'll see.


If you are overclocking it might have something to do with it. I think it's the PLL overvoltage setting if I remember correctly that can effect sleep function. On asus boards at least you can try disable it. Not 100 % sure though.
Shizzabamman
Profile Joined September 2010
United States71 Posts
September 19 2011 21:52 GMT
#11613
I just found an older computer, an emachines w4885. I don't have anything like a manual or anything on it, so if someone more knowledgable can point me in the direction of upgrading ram and a video card that is compatible with it and will play sc2 i'd be very thankful. Preferably cheaper things. I believe the processor is 2.80GHz so i think that meets the lower end requirements for sc2. Thanks in advance
jacosajh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
2919 Posts
September 19 2011 21:54 GMT
#11614
@Shizzabamman

If google is right, that eMachines has a P4 + 512MB RAM. SC2 at any reasonable performance is out of question. Sorry.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
September 19 2011 22:12 GMT
#11615
On September 20 2011 06:52 Shizzabamman wrote:
I just found an older computer, an emachines w4885. I don't have anything like a manual or anything on it, so if someone more knowledgable can point me in the direction of upgrading ram and a video card that is compatible with it and will play sc2 i'd be very thankful. Preferably cheaper things. I believe the processor is 2.80GHz so i think that meets the lower end requirements for sc2. Thanks in advance


You'd be better off starting from scratch I believe.
Shizzabamman
Profile Joined September 2010
United States71 Posts
September 19 2011 22:28 GMT
#11616
Unfortunately moneys tight right now, and I was hoping by putting in 1-2gbs ram and upgrading the video card I could at least hit the minimum requirements.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 22:33:27
September 19 2011 22:32 GMT
#11617
On September 20 2011 07:28 Shizzabamman wrote:
Unfortunately moneys tight right now, and I was hoping by putting in 1-2gbs ram and upgrading the video card I could at least hit the minimum requirements.


No, it wouldn't unfortunately. I believe that rig takes DDR RAM, not DDR3 (which is the lowest cost/best) or even DDR2 (outdated but would still work). Nor does the motherboard have a PCI express x16 slot for a graphics card. Nor would the PSU be able to have the correct cables.

Basically nothing is salvagable from that rig, I believe.
Ghyslyn
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada130 Posts
September 19 2011 22:39 GMT
#11618
Tried swapping my installation to my main hard drive and there was 0 change in performance.

Got any other ideas? I really want to know what's preventing me from playing windowed SC2 well so I can fix it, but I don't wanna dump money without knowing what's wrong.
베이컨
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
September 19 2011 22:39 GMT
#11619
What's the most reliable (and in your opinion, best) brand of monitors?
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
September 19 2011 22:42 GMT
#11620
If you're cool with like single-digit fps when interesting stuff happens, you could spend say $20 on 1GB DDR RAM and hopefully like less than $60 on an AGP (note: AGP graphics cards are long outdated and hard to find now, and thus way more expensive than their performance) HD 4350 or similar. Those parts probably aren't worth investing money into unless your goal is to spend $100 to see a slideshow of SC2. Well, in some parts of the game it will look okay on lowest settings.
Prev 1 579 580 581 582 583 1626 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 625
ComeBackTV 613
SteadfastSC463
Rex94
EnkiAlexander 56
CosmosSc2 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
Rex 94
UpATreeSC 82
CosmosSc2 55
BRAT_OK 35
Codebar 13
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42865
Jaedong 1387
Hyuk 813
Soma 696
BeSt 453
Mini 446
Larva 347
Rush 291
Soulkey 253
ZerO 234
[ Show more ]
Snow 169
hero 91
Dewaltoss 73
Liquid`Ret 57
Mind 49
sorry 31
yabsab 29
Killer 26
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 23
Terrorterran 21
Rock 21
Trap 19
Dota 2
qojqva1561
Dendi782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 743
x6flipin529
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2915
crisheroes2358
Khaldor2009
Liquid`Hasu448
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1861
singsing1805
hiko799
byalli482
ceh9367
B2W.Neo351
KnowMe136
QueenE95
Trikslyr40
Chillindude24
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 5
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3358
League of Legends
• Nemesis2398
• TFBlade1036
Other Games
• imaqtpie424
• Shiphtur350
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 45m
OSC
19h 45m
Stellar Fest
19h 45m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.