• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7779 users

[EP1] Starcraft 2 Battle Report #1 - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
SaharaDrac
Profile Joined May 2008
United States76 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 04:35:37
December 22 2008 04:33 GMT
#281
No, no!!! Starcraft 2 sucks, did you see those ROCKS? They were stupid, just like Xel'Naga watchtowers!!!! I hate how it looks like WC3, its like it ISN'T in 2D or something!!! What the fuck Blizz you retards!?

All this video was was Blizzard giving Western countries a small taste of what "e-sports" is about. Remember this is a foreign concept to most. They want it to become slowly palatable to our culture, so they introduced this simple video. Believe me, everyone knew how TL.net would react: like a bunch of stuck up, closed minded, backwards assholes. We didn't fail to deliver, either!
We are Venom
Rucky
Profile Joined February 2008
United States717 Posts
December 22 2008 05:32 GMT
#282
On December 22 2008 13:33 SaharaDrac wrote:
No, no!!! Starcraft 2 sucks, did you see those ROCKS? They were stupid, just like Xel'Naga watchtowers!!!! I hate how it looks like WC3, its like it ISN'T in 2D or something!!! What the fuck Blizz you retards!?

All this video was was Blizzard giving Western countries a small taste of what "e-sports" is about. Remember this is a foreign concept to most. They want it to become slowly palatable to our culture, so they introduced this simple video. Believe me, everyone knew how TL.net would react: like a bunch of stuck up, closed minded, backwards assholes. We didn't fail to deliver, either!


Srsly(period)
Beyond the Game
ForVengeance
Profile Joined August 2008
United States111 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 06:33:05
December 22 2008 06:31 GMT
#283
I used to be nervous that Starcraft 2 was going to suck, but im slowly coming around. I dont like every little thing i see, but its not done yet and most of those things will probably be fixed. I didnt like how everything looked when i first played Starcraft 1 either. I think it will be fine in the end. And what will make it great is the people who play it and make maps for it. Its really the people who take it seriously that will show what is great/unique about it over time.

Also, i DL the video and watched it slightly sped up, to simulate the game being played on "fastest" as close as i could guess based on BW speeds. It looks WAY better and the slowness people are associating with attack animations and movement speeds are mostly gone at that point. Stalker has this ridiculous "kick" animation and the shots fired seem to travel too slow on the current speed setting. But when sped up a bit looks just like BW. I think it will be good.

ForVengeance
Profile Joined August 2008
United States111 Posts
December 22 2008 06:36 GMT
#284
Another thing id like to say about animation speed is this: in BW the animations of units were 99 percent likely to have been designed for play on "normal" speed. After speeding it up to "fastest" you get a bit of an old time hand cranked movie feel to some of the units movements. Like Charlie Chaplin or something. This time Blizz knows this so it may be smart for the animations to look sluggish at "normal" speed, so that when the game is inevitably taken to the fastest setting the animations wont look as strange.

Just a thought though.
.risingdragoon
Profile Joined January 2008
United States3021 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 07:14:33
December 22 2008 06:41 GMT
#285
On December 22 2008 13:33 SaharaDrac wrote:
No, no!!! Starcraft 2 sucks, did you see those ROCKS? They were stupid, just like Xel'Naga watchtowers!!!! I hate how it looks like WC3, its like it ISN'T in 2D or something!!! What the fuck Blizz you retards!?

All this video was was Blizzard giving Western countries a small taste of what "e-sports" is about. Remember this is a foreign concept to most. They want it to become slowly palatable to our culture, so they introduced this simple video. Believe me, everyone knew how TL.net would react: like a bunch of stuck up, closed minded, backwards assholes. We didn't fail to deliver, either!


Hoo boy, settle for mediocrity, that's the way of the true fan!! Can't talk about it cus it's work in progress? Why, cus all games WIP eventually end up as shining examples of god's merciful presence on earth? His divine creation?

Get your head screwed on right. Battle report goes back 10 years to the original beta. This is just promotion for the game, there's nothing remotely e-sports about this video. It's a playtest between 2 staffers who are playing the 2 races that are further along.

SC went through a lot of revisions (the right kind of revisions) to become what it is today. SC2 is shooting for the moon here, with such a lofty goal I wouldn't hesitate to comment. If something's not right it needs to be said it's not right, and hopefully improved on in the future.


......::::........::::........::::........::::........::::.......::::.......::::... Up☆MaGiC ...::::.......::::.......::::........::::........::::........::::........
RinoZerg
Profile Joined May 2008
Australia130 Posts
December 22 2008 07:36 GMT
#286
This was great. This is exactly what the community needs to see to understand the state the starcraft 2 is in and offer more detailed feedback. Sure its not as good as watching two S Class pro gamers duke it out with perfect macro, micro and polished build orders but hey we have to take what we can get folks.

The level of promotion in the video is to be expected really. Its free advertising basically, why wouldn't they do it?

Hopefully we can see some more of this! Weekly videos! Weekly! Karune doesn't have anything better to do!
Rucky
Profile Joined February 2008
United States717 Posts
December 22 2008 11:29 GMT
#287
Other things I noticed is that units are too clumped on command. In BW when you move a group of units, there is some spacing and more randomness to their movements. Just to have the units perfectly aligned, the player would have to select individual units and arrange them in a certain way.
In SC2 when you move a group of units, they are just like one after another like clones/mindless zombies following each other. They are always perfectly positioned.

The second thing I noticed is the missing attack animations. Even when the stalkers shoot, like in the beginning when the scv is running away, the shot would miss and land on the floor but the scv would take damage and eventually die. When a dragoon fires, once the shot leaves the dragoon, the shot will hit the target even if the unit moves away from firing range. That's something that needs to be fixed. Either make animation hit and damage delt or animation miss means damage not delt, but no one would want the latter.
Beyond the Game
MasterReY
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Germany2708 Posts
December 22 2008 11:46 GMT
#288
It's a great game.
i love to watch it. SC2 will rock as esports and we will be all happy
https://www.twitch.tv/MasterReY/ ~ Biggest Reach fan on TL.net (Don't even dare to mention LR now) ~ R.I.P Violet ~ Developer of SCRChart
TL+ Member
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 13:57:55
December 22 2008 13:55 GMT
#289
On December 22 2008 13:06 .risingdragoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 06:46 [X]Ken_D wrote:
I think this is why I avoid the SC2 section of TL. There is no insightful discussion, but one retarded comment after another.

On December 20 2008 06:15 .risingdragoon wrote:
On December 20 2008 06:04 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On December 20 2008 05:55 .risingdragoon wrote:
its ok I guess, nowhere near as dynamic as sc. units clump up together, a dozen units doesn't look like a dozen, the rock barricade's a lame wc3 carryover, and the group movements for ground units look oily, like a slithering snake while the air units are rigid and awkward.

not gonna comment on how well they played, they're devs so naturally they're not gonna be high level

it's fine for other games, but for starcraft this still has waaays to go

I hate you.
[image loading]


Yeah, it's one of the gimmickier aspect of mapping. Even so, those barricades in ur pic are well-designed. The rocks in the video are the same ones from wc3 singleplayer, ones you hit a few times and they crumble to dust.

And what about the other points? They're valid concerns, cus I can care less if only sc wasn't so so good. A step backwards would just be too sad.


Why are you still complaining about this? FrozenArbiter just showed proof that it isn't some gimmick from WC3. Also, the barricades can make maps into semi-islands.

Those Collossus could had done a lot more damage since those SCVs were basically helpless to Collossus fire and there were no way to escape.

On December 20 2008 08:54 .risingdragoon wrote:
that's the jest of it isn't it? vods are not and will never be in full hd

sc vods are all watchable cus the units are distinct.


Wrong. BW Vods are easy to see because BW use 2D graphics which requires lower bandwidth than for the equivalent in 3D.


you know what? you should stay out of this section, cus you got nothing to say.

those aren't barricades to make semi-islands you fool. the only thing they do is block scouting. they don't take much of anything to take down unlike the real barricades in promaps with huge hp. that kind of rock barricades are lifted from wc3 singleplayer maps.

and WTF does bangwidth have to do with the 2d/3d graphics? if you're talking about the amount of details, that's the whole friggin point right now. the "HQ 3D details" are not only not distinct, they distract by getting in the way.


They have 2000 hp.

You can change the HP to whatever the fuck you want.

In fact, you can do more or less whatever you want in the SC2 editor, you can probably turn the entire map into quagmire if you want to. So could you please, PLEASE not bring up the god damn rocks again?

[image loading]

The buildings blocking the path leading to the corners/to the temples blocking your main, all have 2000 hp.

That is the exact same amount as those rocks.

The person that should not be posting here is you - take a break if you don't feel like explaining why they are different from the SC barricades.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
December 22 2008 14:06 GMT
#290
I liked it. The players were bad but alltogether it looks very fun.


What I did not like that much:

Marauders: A bit too big for my taste and the Rocket could be a bit less *flashy*?

The Flamethrower-Buggy: High-Tech Tanks, Mech's in different sizes, Power Armored Marines and even bigger ones (Marauders), stealth flyers and the other new weapon of the Terrans: Beachbuggys with Flamethrowers... eww...
InRaged
Profile Joined February 2007
1047 Posts
December 22 2008 14:19 GMT
#291
On December 22 2008 13:06 .risingdragoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 06:46 [X]Ken_D wrote:
I think this is why I avoid the SC2 section of TL. There is no insightful discussion, but one retarded comment after another.

On December 20 2008 06:15 .risingdragoon wrote:
On December 20 2008 06:04 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On December 20 2008 05:55 .risingdragoon wrote:
its ok I guess, nowhere near as dynamic as sc. units clump up together, a dozen units doesn't look like a dozen, the rock barricade's a lame wc3 carryover, and the group movements for ground units look oily, like a slithering snake while the air units are rigid and awkward.

not gonna comment on how well they played, they're devs so naturally they're not gonna be high level

it's fine for other games, but for starcraft this still has waaays to go

I hate you.
[image loading]


Yeah, it's one of the gimmickier aspect of mapping. Even so, those barricades in ur pic are well-designed. The rocks in the video are the same ones from wc3 singleplayer, ones you hit a few times and they crumble to dust.

And what about the other points? They're valid concerns, cus I can care less if only sc wasn't so so good. A step backwards would just be too sad.


Why are you still complaining about this? FrozenArbiter just showed proof that it isn't some gimmick from WC3. Also, the barricades can make maps into semi-islands.

Those Collossus could had done a lot more damage since those SCVs were basically helpless to Collossus fire and there were no way to escape.

On December 20 2008 08:54 .risingdragoon wrote:
that's the jest of it isn't it? vods are not and will never be in full hd

sc vods are all watchable cus the units are distinct.


Wrong. BW Vods are easy to see because BW use 2D graphics which requires lower bandwidth than for the equivalent in 3D.


and WTF does bangwidth have to do with the 2d/3d graphics? if you're talking about the amount of details, that's the whole friggin point right now. the "HQ 3D details" are not only not distinct, they distract by getting in the way.


mmm... Not at all. The problem is not in details that get in the way. It's quite other way around. The problem is that all the details were lost during video compression. BW is clearer on vods because it's played in 640x480 screen resolution, and that's about it.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
December 22 2008 14:58 GMT
#292
Chances are that you just can set Effects, Lightning.... on *off* or *low* which would make the games watchable in not so good resolution.
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
December 22 2008 15:06 GMT
#293
And do you think stream providers will do that?

I'm pretty sure use the same settings for TV and online streams.
GunsofthePatriots
Profile Joined August 2007
South Africa991 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-22 16:53:01
December 22 2008 16:50 GMT
#294
On December 22 2008 13:33 SaharaDrac wrote:
No, no!!! Starcraft 2 sucks, did you see those ROCKS? They were stupid, just like Xel'Naga watchtowers!!!! I hate how it looks like WC3, its like it ISN'T in 2D or something!!! What the fuck Blizz you retards!?

All this video was was Blizzard giving Western countries a small taste of what "e-sports" is about. Remember this is a foreign concept to most. They want it to become slowly palatable to our culture, so they introduced this simple video. Believe me, everyone knew how TL.net would react: like a bunch of stuck up, closed minded, backwards assholes. We didn't fail to deliver, either!


You're angry because of fucking rocks and watch towers?...

Seriously, get a life.

EDIT: Oh, looks like he's been banned
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
December 22 2008 17:04 GMT
#295
On December 23 2008 01:50 GunsofthePatriots wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 13:33 SaharaDrac wrote:
No, no!!! Starcraft 2 sucks, did you see those ROCKS? They were stupid, just like Xel'Naga watchtowers!!!! I hate how it looks like WC3, its like it ISN'T in 2D or something!!! What the fuck Blizz you retards!?

All this video was was Blizzard giving Western countries a small taste of what "e-sports" is about. Remember this is a foreign concept to most. They want it to become slowly palatable to our culture, so they introduced this simple video. Believe me, everyone knew how TL.net would react: like a bunch of stuck up, closed minded, backwards assholes. We didn't fail to deliver, either!


You're angry because of fucking rocks and watch towers?...

Seriously, get a life.

EDIT: Oh, looks like he's been banned

Actually he's being sarcastic, the person complaining about the rocks was .risingdragoon
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Bash
Profile Joined August 2007
Finland1533 Posts
December 22 2008 17:10 GMT
#296
Is this guy seriously dismissing the game because of mapmaking features and doodats? How many stock maps do you see being played in BW?

Also, for the record, SC was an incomprehensible mess to me when it was new to me, too. Please make some attempt at objective thinking here people, or is that too much to ask?
I can't sing and I can't dance, but still I know how to clap my hands.
Phrogs!
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Japan521 Posts
December 22 2008 18:11 GMT
#297
Obviously we can worry about how fun SC2 will be to play with such easier macro etc..
But everytime I see an SC2 game like this I'm happy as it seems a really fun game for the spectators.
V6
Profile Joined February 2008
147 Posts
December 22 2008 20:33 GMT
#298
nope i didnt get a hard on, for now im staying with my oldy. I wont put my love out there just yet, this platstic bitch has to prove herself.

You just dont play with love, with love comes trust and trust is earned.
I can love the girl but hate her parents and sisters, so i dont need to love blizz or sc2 just becouse I love SC/BW.

conservative
Blacklizard
Profile Joined May 2007
United States1194 Posts
December 22 2008 21:52 GMT
#299
Single proxy pylon:
- From a design standpoint, I'd say it's fine. Proxy attacks were/are a big BW part of Protoss early game options, but they were all or nothing. This makes them doable without being all or nothing. It also gives them an option for dealing with containment which I always felt was a huge weakness in BW Protoss. The Protoss logically need some way around a ranged containment. We can guess that the Zerg will have Muta options or if going land more efficient expansion options and hatchery production outside their main built-in. Terrans always have the tank to fall back on to prevent dangerous containment. Yeah, I felt Protoss were the ones that always were sweating the most back in the day.

Do I sound biased to Protosss? I just always root for the underdog. Once SC2 comes out and (if) Protoss seem to have it too easy, I'll switch my stance quickly. Still, Terran with all ranged units, multiple AOE ranged units, units with auto-cast slow... they just sound very scary. I plan on having some fun with Terran.

Colossus
- Yeah, I feel the same way. Isn't worth the cost in that build of the game.

Matchup
- I was surprised to see no tanks or whatnot either. Not sure if they kept it simple on purpose, or if the Terran just knew he was building the right counters and stuck with it.



On December 19 2008 19:38 Nintu wrote:
I'm very impressed. One of my only real concerns is the same that's been voiced a thousand times before. I hope that wasn't the fastest game speed. Hopefully it was 2 notches below the fastest because everything was pretty.. easy to handle. Looked like everything would have been ezpz to do at that speed. 100 apm tops necessary for that stuff. So again, I hope there are 2 speeds faster than that.

Other than that it looks amazing and fun. I hope some of the death animations get reworked. I hate seeing every protoss unit die in a generic blue explosion. I don't want long death animations that could confuse battles, but rather unique and distinctive animations. The colossus for example is too large to merely die in a generic small blue explosion. -_-;;

I'm also concerned that a single proxy'd pylon can now pump units from anywhere on the map. Protoss simply has too much map control and maneuverability. The whole balance in BW of fighting on your side of the map giving you an advantage because your reinforcements get there first, that's completely destroyed if Protoss can get a single proxy pylon close to the Terran base. If you enjoyed containing Protoss in BW, I think you'll be unimpressed by the rework Protoss mobility has been given.

I still think the colossus blows entirely way too much ass. Nothing that is that large should ever be that useless. I assume it costs more than a hellion, and a single hellion was killing probes faster than the Colossus attacking a group of 20 SCV's. Seriously needs a rework.

I know it's a different game and will work completely differently, it's just hard to accept such drastic changes to certain matchups.
I also wish we had seen some tech from either players. We just saw Marines, Hellions, Marauders and like 2 banshees vs zealots, stalkers and some colossi. I feel like we only saw like 20% of the units from both sides. I wanted to see Siege Tank abuse, dark templar and carriers.

I hope the next battle report is a better display of the Race's arsenal. I also hope it's sooner rather than later.

Despite my criticism and pessimism, I really enjoyed what I saw and am extremely excited for SC2.

Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
December 22 2008 22:32 GMT
#300
The map and terrain look absolutely spectacular, they've managed to make it look vivid and colorful and at the same time really easy on the eye. But to me all the units (especially Terran) look the same. Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the game, but all the units (Colossus excepted) just look like grey blobs. I tried watching the HD version and it wasn't much better. Honestly I couldn't even tell that the Banshee was an air unit at all just from looking at it.
I think maybe it's a result of all the shading and soft edges; somehow the more simplistic unit design of SC1 without such sophisticated lighting/shading seems so much easier to take in at a glance.

I wish they'd use SC2-style terrain and SC1-style unit design

Also, I can't stand the way the units seem to clump together weirdly --- I can't quite explain what bothers me about it but for some reason it doesn't feel right. Is it a result of the absence of magic boxes? I can't tell. But it makes the game less pleasant to look at.

Still, nice preview, and I actually found it encouraging, all things considered.
May the BeSt man win.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 225
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 536
Hyuk 451
Leta 77
NaDa 44
TT1 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g8740
WinterStarcraft466
Mew2King78
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1046
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2176
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Lourlo1110
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 6m
INu's Battles
7h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 6m
Replay Cast
18h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.