Blizzard Entertainment will hold a press release/preview that announces the third and final race, zerg in Korea. On the 10th of next month (March 10th) the event will be held at the Grand Intercontinental Hotel Ballroom to unveil the final race of StarCraft 2, Zerg. Frank Pearce, the vice-president of Blizzard Entertainment will be attending the event.
Additionally, a demo station will be set up that will include all three races of StarCraft 2 for hands-on gameplay.
Each progaming team will send out a representative star player from their team (with the exception of Hanbit).
MBCGame Heros: PuSan
CJ Entus: Savior
Lecaf Oz: JaeDong
OGN Sparkyz: Luxury
STX SouL: Hwasin
KTF MagicNs: Ra
Samsung KHAN: Stork
WeMade Fox: NaDa
SKTelecom T1: Bisu
AirForce Ace: BoxeR
Hanbit was originally going to send GGPlay, but due to his move to CJ, they decided to send the manager instead.
What does this mean? It means that the event is definately going to happen. Teams wouldn't send out representatives for something they have no confirmation for.
Corrupter - New Unit
- An air-to-air combat unit.
- Rather than destroying it's opponents, it infests them an turns them into a stationary turret-like unit/building, making them fight their own allies.
Infester - New Unit
- As a battle support unit, does not have any attacks.
- Can move while burrowed.
- Can cast Dark Swarm: Seems to be the same.
- Can cast Disease: Creates and aura that damages the unit.
- Can cast Infestation: Can infest any building and create infested marines from them. The marines are slow, but fires similar to regular marines.
Roach - New Unit
- Ground unit that can regenerate HP at an incredibly fast rate.
- Requires powerful and concentrated fire to destroy.
- Has 90HP. (*From Stork's interview. See This Thread)
Overseer - New Evolutionary Unit
- Evolves from: Overlord
- Larger vision range than the Overlord, can detect invisible/burrowed units.
Overlord - Upgraded
- Can no longer detect invisible/burrowed units.
- New ability: Can destroy or dismantle expandable areas and neutral posts.
(자원 채취 장소와 중립 초소를 무력하게 만들 수 있음) <- need better translation
- Can create small creeps.
Baneling - New Evolutionary Unit
- Evolves from: Zerglings
- Explodes on contact with enemy units or buildings
Swarm Guradian - New Evolutionary Unit
- Evolves from: Mutalisk
- Has an even longer range, and powerful against ground units.
- Can create broodlings that attack for a period of time.
Nydus Worm - New Unit
- Unit version of the Nydus Canal.
- Can create canals anywhere on the map.
Queen - Upgraded
- Created directly from the Hatchery
- Can only have 1 Queen at a time.
- Has many powerful abilities that are good for zerg and directs the defensive line.
- Can expand creeps or act as a defensive structure.
- [Ability] Deep Tunnel: Can move to any hatchery on the map.
- Can evolve and learn more abilities.
Ultralisk - Upgraded
- Can now burrow.
- Can now attack multiple units.
Old Units - Same