• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:13
CEST 19:13
KST 02:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12428 users

SC2 5.0.14 PTR patch notes - (Balance, Oct 21, 2024) - Pag…

Forum Index > SC2 General
284 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10383 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-30 07:53:08
October 30 2024 07:49 GMT
#221
On October 26 2024 09:42 Vindicare605 wrote:
Nebuchad at this point, you're the guy saying Climate Change isn't real while the rest of us are debating the hard decisions that need to be made about what to do about it.

Even PiG in his rant mentions over and over again that Protoss has underlying design problems. It is a fact of life in SC2.

We can either choose to ignore them and engage in this cyclical balancing that we've been doing for the last 14 years or we can talk about them and try and do something about them. It's really that simple.

Trying to pretend like Protoss design isn't problematic doesn't do anyone any favors.


Nebuchad specifically pointed out a point in time where players like herO and Maxpax were able to win, enough for spectators to be satisfied, and without protoss winning every non-top level tournament.

And here you are accusing him of denying climate change? What? Sorry but i have to really just call that out for being so stupid.

Vindicare you bring some good points but you are painting an all-or-nothing picture when they can easily find a middleground. Top level protoss should have more of a chance than currently - back in the days when Trap would make finals for example, those were fine. When they buffed voids then reverted it partially, things were fine.

Btw regarding Protoss having cascading effects in ladder - you forget that ladder already adjusts for racial imbalances, and finds suitable opponents for you. The only part of ladder that might suffer would be GM because there's few players there and you can't adjust for racial imbalance without running out of players to match with.

I think the majority of the scene would prefer GM be protoss heavy and allow top protosses to reach finals more often and win a little more than they currently do. Winning a premier tournament 1 in 10 times would be nice. Not 1 in 20 times.

PvT has suffered too much ever since the stupid Battery Overcharge 100->50% patch + Ravens being cheaper and quicker to make while keeping 11 sec Matrix. And they're going to continue to suffer now. I just feel really sad as a spectator but also for pro Protoss players.

Stop worrying about lower level ladder that already accounts for racial balance. Fix the MU so that pro level is back within 48:52, not 45:55 or 40:60. It's what Blizzard would do.
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
October 30 2024 08:12 GMT
#222
Look I'm not saying you CAN'T buff Protoss so that they win again. Go ahead and do it. I'm personally more than fine seeing Protoss win for a bit if it means I stop seeing ZvZ mirrors in the final rounds of tournaments.

The reason I am "All or Nothing" on this issue as you put it is because I know what the cycle is and I know how this plays out long term.

Protoss starts winning, Protoss will get nerfed. The cascading effect on ladder that you want to pretend won't happen and doesn't matter WILL happen and WILL matter because to the people that actually play this game it doesn't feel good to lose to the kind of bullshit that allow Protoss to flip a match with a 1k mmr difference to paraphrase PiG.

It's an excercise in futility to keep balancing this way.

We can keep doing it sure, and like I said before, walking back the previous balance council nerfs is something I am very supportive of (which you'd know if you read my posts) i'm just not enthusiastic about it because again I know where it leads.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Agh
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1107 Posts
October 30 2024 08:58 GMT
#223
Can someone dig up the patch notes from 2010 when zealots lost 10 shields because and I quote: "we found 2 gate zealot rushes to be too strong at low levels of play"


Would give me quite the chuckle.
I may appear to be an emotionless sarcastic pos, but just like an onion when you pull off more and more layers you find the exact same thing everytime and you start crying
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
October 30 2024 09:07 GMT
#224
On October 30 2024 17:58 Agh wrote:
Can someone dig up the patch notes from 2010 when zealots lost 10 shields because and I quote: "we found 2 gate zealot rushes to be too strong at low levels of play"


Would give me quite the chuckle.


lmao. To be fair on Steppes of War and Delta Quadrant I think 2 gate zealot WAS too strong.

God how many stupid balance changes we had to suffer through because of that atrocious early map pool.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16102 Posts
October 30 2024 13:27 GMT
#225
On October 30 2024 17:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
Look I'm not saying you CAN'T buff Protoss so that they win again. Go ahead and do it. I'm personally more than fine seeing Protoss win for a bit if it means I stop seeing ZvZ mirrors in the final rounds of tournaments.

The reason I am "All or Nothing" on this issue as you put it is because I know what the cycle is and I know how this plays out long term.

Protoss starts winning, Protoss will get nerfed. The cascading effect on ladder that you want to pretend won't happen and doesn't matter WILL happen and WILL matter because to the people that actually play this game it doesn't feel good to lose to the kind of bullshit that allow Protoss to flip a match with a 1k mmr difference to paraphrase PiG.

It's an excercise in futility to keep balancing this way.

We can keep doing it sure, and like I said before, walking back the previous balance council nerfs is something I am very supportive of (which you'd know if you read my posts) i'm just not enthusiastic about it because again I know where it leads.

If you listened to PiG you should also be aware that the finetune changes designed to balance the 0.1% players at the top likely won't have any effect on the majority of playerbase because they aren't good enough to leverage them (25 mineral cost decrease doesn't matter if you float 700 minerals anyway)
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-30 14:04:49
October 30 2024 13:54 GMT
#226
Yeah stop worrying about Protoss players Masters and below and fix Protoss for the top 100. You can't have it both.

I mean the overcharge change for example. The old overcharge was click and be done and time to micro your army/ defense. This new overcharge is like warp in HT/ Sentry, load up on energy, get of nice storm/ FF. Until I and probably 90% of Toss players are done with that, the game is probably lost. So even if this change might be considered useful for pro play, it's not for everyone under GM.
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12570 Posts
October 30 2024 13:57 GMT
#227
On October 30 2024 17:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
Look I'm not saying you CAN'T buff Protoss so that they win again. Go ahead and do it. I'm personally more than fine seeing Protoss win for a bit if it means I stop seeing ZvZ mirrors in the final rounds of tournaments.

The reason I am "All or Nothing" on this issue as you put it is because I know what the cycle is and I know how this plays out long term.

Protoss starts winning, Protoss will get nerfed. The cascading effect on ladder that you want to pretend won't happen and doesn't matter WILL happen and WILL matter because to the people that actually play this game it doesn't feel good to lose to the kind of bullshit that allow Protoss to flip a match with a 1k mmr difference to paraphrase PiG.

It's an excercise in futility to keep balancing this way.

We can keep doing it sure, and like I said before, walking back the previous balance council nerfs is something I am very supportive of (which you'd know if you read my posts) i'm just not enthusiastic about it because again I know where it leads.


You don't need to write more posts about it we understood your position. You think it's impossible for the best protoss players to win things unless any average good protoss player also wins things. This is not true, as we can clearly point to periods of the game where herO or Maxpax could win but other protosses couldn't, but you refuse to entertain this. So there's not much more to say.

Of course if your assumption was right then you would be correct. But reality demonstrates that it isn't, and therefore, you're not.
No will to live, no wish to die
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27464 Posts
October 30 2024 14:49 GMT
#228
On October 30 2024 22:54 Harris1st wrote:
Yeah stop worrying about Protoss players Masters and below and fix Protoss for the top 100. You can't have it both.

I mean the overcharge change for example. The old overcharge was click and be done and time to micro your army/ defense. This new overcharge is like warp in HT/ Sentry, load up on energy, get of nice storm/ FF. Until I and probably 90% of Toss players are done with that, the game is probably lost. So even if this change might be considered useful for pro play, it's not for everyone under GM.

I still think it just doesn’t work, full stop. That’s the problem with this change for me, regardless of level of player. Or should I say changes, I like this idea, but it’s not strong enough to compensate for overcharge being removed.

Templars just aren’t good against dedicated tank pushes/contains that hit when your third is not long being up and running, which is a very common timing in this meta

Templars get zoned, Templars have only a few shots at doing potentially big damage, or they’re a paperweight. Templars can’t damage bunkers.

What we usually see is Protoss attempt to chip away with Collosus, or Disruptors, retreat to batteries, activate overcharge if Terran try to jump on them rather than gradually chipping away at range. And even then, it still breaks Protoss pretty frequently.

There’s synergy and flow issues as well. Robo synergises well with blink stalkers, so opening stalkers you get both the benefits of map control and your next tech stage kind of suits that opener too. You generally want Robo at some stage anyway, even if it’s just for Immortals or observers.

Overcharge in general is more critical in PvT than PvZ, and at the highest level it’s already the former matchup that is the problem. You need the burst shield regeneration to compensate for Terran’s higher DPS

IDK, my intuition is you open up options that don’t really help versus what Toss is already struggling with, and the commensurate removals make it even harder to deal with what Toss is already struggling with

We’ll see how things go in some of these upcoming PTR tournaments, but that would be my vague prediction.

I like energy overcharge, I think it’s an interesting ability but for me it should have just added to Toss’ toolkit, or alternatively in conjunction with a slightly nerfed overcharge.

I worry we’ll see Toss get butchered and we’ll just see a reversal, which I think would be a pity as I’d like to see this energy recharge idea experimented with
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Blitzball04
Profile Joined June 2024
191 Posts
October 30 2024 18:06 GMT
#229
On October 30 2024 23:49 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2024 22:54 Harris1st wrote:
Yeah stop worrying about Protoss players Masters and below and fix Protoss for the top 100. You can't have it both.

I mean the overcharge change for example. The old overcharge was click and be done and time to micro your army/ defense. This new overcharge is like warp in HT/ Sentry, load up on energy, get of nice storm/ FF. Until I and probably 90% of Toss players are done with that, the game is probably lost. So even if this change might be considered useful for pro play, it's not for everyone under GM.

I still think it just doesn’t work, full stop. That’s the problem with this change for me, regardless of level of player. Or should I say changes, I like this idea, but it’s not strong enough to compensate for overcharge being removed.

Templars just aren’t good against dedicated tank pushes/contains that hit when your third is not long being up and running, which is a very common timing in this meta

Templars get zoned, Templars have only a few shots at doing potentially big damage, or they’re a paperweight. Templars can’t damage bunkers.

What we usually see is Protoss attempt to chip away with Collosus, or Disruptors, retreat to batteries, activate overcharge if Terran try to jump on them rather than gradually chipping away at range. And even then, it still breaks Protoss pretty frequently.

There’s synergy and flow issues as well. Robo synergises well with blink stalkers, so opening stalkers you get both the benefits of map control and your next tech stage kind of suits that opener too. You generally want Robo at some stage anyway, even if it’s just for Immortals or observers.

Overcharge in general is more critical in PvT than PvZ, and at the highest level it’s already the former matchup that is the problem. You need the burst shield regeneration to compensate for Terran’s higher DPS

IDK, my intuition is you open up options that don’t really help versus what Toss is already struggling with, and the commensurate removals make it even harder to deal with what Toss is already struggling with

We’ll see how things go in some of these upcoming PTR tournaments, but that would be my vague prediction.

I like energy overcharge, I think it’s an interesting ability but for me it should have just added to Toss’ toolkit, or alternatively in conjunction with a slightly nerfed overcharge.

I worry we’ll see Toss get butchered and we’ll just see a reversal, which I think would be a pity as I’d like to see this energy recharge idea experimented with


Or just give Protoss both types of overcharge but share the same cooldown. At least this give them an option to decide what to use
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27464 Posts
October 30 2024 18:08 GMT
#230
On October 31 2024 03:06 Blitzball04 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2024 23:49 WombaT wrote:
On October 30 2024 22:54 Harris1st wrote:
Yeah stop worrying about Protoss players Masters and below and fix Protoss for the top 100. You can't have it both.

I mean the overcharge change for example. The old overcharge was click and be done and time to micro your army/ defense. This new overcharge is like warp in HT/ Sentry, load up on energy, get of nice storm/ FF. Until I and probably 90% of Toss players are done with that, the game is probably lost. So even if this change might be considered useful for pro play, it's not for everyone under GM.

I still think it just doesn’t work, full stop. That’s the problem with this change for me, regardless of level of player. Or should I say changes, I like this idea, but it’s not strong enough to compensate for overcharge being removed.

Templars just aren’t good against dedicated tank pushes/contains that hit when your third is not long being up and running, which is a very common timing in this meta

Templars get zoned, Templars have only a few shots at doing potentially big damage, or they’re a paperweight. Templars can’t damage bunkers.

What we usually see is Protoss attempt to chip away with Collosus, or Disruptors, retreat to batteries, activate overcharge if Terran try to jump on them rather than gradually chipping away at range. And even then, it still breaks Protoss pretty frequently.

There’s synergy and flow issues as well. Robo synergises well with blink stalkers, so opening stalkers you get both the benefits of map control and your next tech stage kind of suits that opener too. You generally want Robo at some stage anyway, even if it’s just for Immortals or observers.

Overcharge in general is more critical in PvT than PvZ, and at the highest level it’s already the former matchup that is the problem. You need the burst shield regeneration to compensate for Terran’s higher DPS

IDK, my intuition is you open up options that don’t really help versus what Toss is already struggling with, and the commensurate removals make it even harder to deal with what Toss is already struggling with

We’ll see how things go in some of these upcoming PTR tournaments, but that would be my vague prediction.

I like energy overcharge, I think it’s an interesting ability but for me it should have just added to Toss’ toolkit, or alternatively in conjunction with a slightly nerfed overcharge.

I worry we’ll see Toss get butchered and we’ll just see a reversal, which I think would be a pity as I’d like to see this energy recharge idea experimented with


Or just give Protoss both types of overcharge but share the same cooldown. At least this give them an option to decide what to use

Well yeah I’ve suggested they do that
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
jodljodl
Profile Joined October 2016
182 Posts
October 30 2024 22:12 GMT
#231
this "balance" patch is a **** joke, isn't it?
I'm usually not ranting publicly, but this?
Honestly. What the actual fuck? Reading the toss part I already was scratching my head...
Had to stop reading the terran part at the helion change because i couldn't believe it. <Not the helion change itself but the accumulation of all of it so far>
Salvagable turrets? Healing your supply depot? A terran's wet dreams I guess. And don't get me started with the liberator. Let's get rid of 0.75 range and give it more than double the area it's covering, shall we? And while we're at it don't forget those servos.
I'm pretty much speechless. So I'll let #1 talk for me

"Honestly, these changes are terrible and scatter-brained, but they also don't affect me so... meh?"
Kim Doh Woo
CicadaSC
Profile Joined January 2018
United States2010 Posts
October 30 2024 23:15 GMT
#232
Wish we could get an update from the balance council. Their thoughts on the patches feedback and plan going forward. Or ESL.
Remember that we all come from a place of passion!!
Antithesis
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1273 Posts
October 31 2024 01:59 GMT
#233
On October 31 2024 08:15 CicadaSC wrote:
Wish we could get an update from the balance council. Their thoughts on the patches feedback and plan going forward. Or ESL.

We have now reached the point where not only virtually the whole community, nearly every professional caster, and all professional players who have expressly commented upon the patch (so far as I am aware), but also the reigning world champion who himself is a terran are united in their recognition of the necessity to nerf the ghost.

I cannot imagine any excuse on the part of the balance council to fail to acknowledge this any longer.
Mutation complete.
BlackEyed
Profile Joined October 2024
38 Posts
October 31 2024 02:50 GMT
#234
It's very stupid when the balancing of the game is trusted to those WHO PLAY IT. This changelog makes it obvious. I hope this Balance Council doesn't become a nail in the coffin of our beloved game...
CicadaSC
Profile Joined January 2018
United States2010 Posts
October 31 2024 07:31 GMT
#235
On October 31 2024 10:59 Antithesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2024 08:15 CicadaSC wrote:
Wish we could get an update from the balance council. Their thoughts on the patches feedback and plan going forward. Or ESL.

We have now reached the point where not only virtually the whole community, nearly every professional caster, and all professional players who have expressly commented upon the patch (so far as I am aware), but also the reigning world champion who himself is a terran are united in their recognition of the necessity to nerf the ghost.

I cannot imagine any excuse on the part of the balance council to fail to acknowledge this any longer.

we definitely need an update. Just waiting around until a patch happens and see what made it through and what got rolled-back is so not the way. being left in limbo just sucks.
Remember that we all come from a place of passion!!
MJG
Profile Joined May 2018
United Kingdom1451 Posts
October 31 2024 08:18 GMT
#236
Having played around with the PTR a little, this patch seems like a buff for Cannon rushers. The candidate maps are also better for Cannon rushing than the current maps are. I'm sure printf will be happy.

I realise most people don't care.
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
Vision_
Profile Joined September 2018
877 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-31 10:38:57
October 31 2024 09:11 GMT
#237
It seems to be the best patch since a long while.

I will really enjoy to look again stream with these good ideas especially i can t wait to see ultra pushing units.

Hope you will enjoy playing this new patch as i can t definetly return back to SC2 due to fingers problem (but i will continue to look SC2 hoping to see new pro players)

As usually, not so many of you are enought patient, judging negatively before even take a look to games, it seems to be symptomatic in this forum

It s a really protoss oriented patch,i would consider a new nexus spell for early-mid game aiming to teleport small group of units between the range of protoss pylons. i m thinking a developpement team is possibly working to maintain hype for the best rts ever.
CicadaSC
Profile Joined January 2018
United States2010 Posts
October 31 2024 09:31 GMT
#238
On October 31 2024 18:11 Vision_ wrote:
It s a really protoss oriented patch, i would consider a new nexus spell for early-mid game aiming to teleport small group of units between the range of protoss pylons.

HUH?!
Remember that we all come from a place of passion!!
Vision_
Profile Joined September 2018
877 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-31 10:12:36
October 31 2024 10:06 GMT
#239
On October 31 2024 18:31 CicadaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2024 18:11 Vision_ wrote:
It s a really protoss oriented patch, i would consider a new nexus spell for early-mid game aiming to teleport small group of units between the range of protoss pylons.

HUH?!


Forget this dumb idea please
The thing protoss are so static and have a "time-space" philosophy is like a study case school.

Maybe there s still work to do with the warp gate as it s protoss mecanics this spell could be done with advantages AND counterparts.

Simple ideas are always the best, i would revert the warpgate idea, i.e more cooldown if you teleport units. I m not especially waiting for this change since it should have been done at the release of the game 12 years ago....
Creager
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1965 Posts
October 31 2024 15:37 GMT
#240
On October 31 2024 16:31 CicadaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2024 10:59 Antithesis wrote:
On October 31 2024 08:15 CicadaSC wrote:
Wish we could get an update from the balance council. Their thoughts on the patches feedback and plan going forward. Or ESL.

We have now reached the point where not only virtually the whole community, nearly every professional caster, and all professional players who have expressly commented upon the patch (so far as I am aware), but also the reigning world champion who himself is a terran are united in their recognition of the necessity to nerf the ghost.

I cannot imagine any excuse on the part of the balance council to fail to acknowledge this any longer.

we definitely need an update. Just waiting around until a patch happens and see what made it through and what got rolled-back is so not the way. being left in limbo just sucks.


This is because of all this NDA bullshit.
... einmal mit Profis spielen!
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1013
ByuN 409
TKL 373
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Sea.KH 60
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
[ Show more ]
Aegong 17
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9201
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5052
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu180
MindelVK9
Grubby6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
B2W.Neo784
Beastyqt676
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe305
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV9
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach64
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 47m
OSC
5h 47m
Replay Cast
5h 47m
OSC
18h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.