• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:31
CEST 20:31
KST 03:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10000 users

2016 StarCraft II World Championship Series - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
618 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 All
Dav1oN
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine3164 Posts
December 18 2015 22:47 GMT
#601
The only thing they should think about is how to boost team leagues and championships.
In memory of Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson 11.09.1985 - 21.07.2019 A tribute to incredible man, embodiment of joy, esports titan, starcraft community pillar all in one. You will always be remembered!
OrangeGarage
Profile Joined October 2015
Korea (South)319 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-18 23:31:20
December 18 2015 23:30 GMT
#602
Just a question. So no money for foreign pros to immigrate to Korea and learn SC2 there, but money for korean pros to immigrate to foreign lands and play sc2 there? I dunno. Hopefully foreigners get their infrastructure set up enough so there will be improvement under a controlled setting by Blizzard.
I think we all agree on one thing- that SC2 needs more viewership. What we are split on is 'more skill' vs 'hometown heroes' which will boost ratings? Will ratings ever boost?
I am drone! My dream is Hatchery!
EatingBomber
Profile Joined August 2015
1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-19 05:49:07
December 19 2015 05:48 GMT
#603
On December 19 2015 03:10 Doodsmack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2015 12:36 EatingBomber wrote:
On December 18 2015 08:53 pure.Wasted wrote:
On December 18 2015 08:34 Nerchio wrote:
Hots being a terrible game didn't help either, these were the 2 things that got matched together. In WOL somehow we had players that could sometimes player or even beat the best koreans( Stephano/ Naniwa/ me/ Thorzain or whatever). Don't tell me about broodlord infestor.


How was HotS a terrible game?

edit: found your response

Even if you're right about certain MUs becoming worse (ZvZ, ZvP), I don't understand why that should disproportionately affect Koreans differently from foreigners.

Besides, there are no doubts that the most talented Zergs in Korea were able to win during HotS - Soulkey, soO, ByuL, Life are all indisputably respected for their skills. So regardless of the MUs being better or worse in some esoteric sense, they must have been rewarding skilled players or Soulkey/soO/ByuL/Life wouldn't have continued winning. Again, foreigners are disproportionately affected.

I think what's a lot more likely is that the skill ceiling went up with HotS and went up again with LotV. I don't believe it is a coincidence that foreign Terrans enjoyed the least amount of success in HotS and will again in LotV.


Ah, a patchzerg of WoL who got rightfully crushed by Mvp in IEM Cologne complains about Brood Lord-Infestor. Truly, the jokes write themselves.


Are you consciously trying to come off as a douchebag? Getting tough on pros when you see them post on TL? LOL I always find it funny that people get some power kick out of "confronting" pros posting on TL. Apparently it makes you feel influential.


Awww, someone's mad I pointed out the hypocrisy of a pro speaking negatively about Brood Lord-Infestor while himself being a prime beneficiary of it. Don't worry; keep being mad and staying the sensitive snowflake that you are.
cutler
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany609 Posts
December 19 2015 06:05 GMT
#604
Welfare tournaments for EU an NA players who can't compete with the best.
Atreides
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2393 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-19 10:23:00
December 19 2015 10:21 GMT
#605
Ok so I am going to comment on this but I only read first half of the thread. If it matters I am kind of old (29) and even when I played a lot and tried very hard I was never any higher than low masters. I followed WoL extremely closely for the first few years and it took up a lot of time in my life. Even flew many thousands of miles from Alaska where I live to attend a tourney live (The MLG:Orlando that HuK won) but slowly stopped watching and did not watch last 6 months or so of WoL or HotS at all really. (Maybe a couple GSL finals and a handful of random tournaments just because I would notice SC2 was high on Twitch viewers and checked why. I still followed other games.)

Thing is people act like it is one reason or the other, but the reasons I stopped watching were actually both the things mentioned. Game was bad/boring, and lack of competitive foreigners. Funny enough, I stopped playing because I lost interest in the pro scene not the other way around. I have nothing against Koreans, I have watched a LOT of GSL. Because I am in Alaska (Games start at ~midnight) and my work schedule most of the year it fit into my life a lot better than most Americans. Also I was invested enough in SC2 that the paywalls for vods were never a problem/issue for me. I liked watching Koreans, I liked watching even better when there was 1 or 2 foreigners there and I definitely cheered for them, but I appreciated watching the best players play. I also though Koreans coming to foreign tournaments made them better, but in the first half of Wings of Liberty pre-KeSPA they (foreigners) were competitive! Obviously even then the Koreans were better by far overall but you got to see upsets fairly often. Also, despite the fact that race complaints are ALWAYS present there was a fair amount of representaion for each race in most tourneys in the early years,

Now to present time, I had zero interest in LotV to be honest (dead game I thought) until a friend (who doesn't play multiplayer, never followed the scene, and I am sure has never even watched a single pro match, correspondingly hes abysmal at the game but that doesnt really matter he is super super casual) got me to buy the game because he wanted to try co-op missions with someone. Well I played some campaign, got slightly interested and just for the hell of it clicked find match on a 1v1. Went WTF I HAVE 12 SCVs, proceeded to make some rax pull some scvs and marine scv some poor sap who went 3 hatch before pool just like I would have in the old days. Not going to lie, felt good. Wanted to see what real builds were so started watching a few SC2 streams here and there when no DOTA2 I wanted to watch was on. Then I randomly got twitter update in email that had an Artosis tweet about GSL so I watched it. In fact I watched all the GSL this week every game live and enjoyed it quite a lot. Tastosis was as good as ever and it was pretty good. So then I watched some of HomeStoryCup. Frankly the stuff I watched was pretty bad lol. Now partly here though I knew very, very few of the players because I have not kept up on the scene and not many of the same names. I was super happy to watch DeMuslim play although I had to take the caster couch's word for it that he was the underdog etc etc. Overall the games in the first group stage were very inferior to the GSL pre season tourney and I am pretty sure anyone would think that? Which is the obvious criticism of this region lock.

So all of that to say, I am hopeful that this region lock will work and improve the available stories in the pro-scene. I am willing to give up quality of games for that potentially. Will happily watch Koreans play in Korea, and foreigners play "worse" games in their tourneys if it provides an infrastructure that will allow SOME foreigners to improve and rise to the top. If it does not do that and is a total failure I am sure it will be changed but tbh if it fails that utterly I will probably have lost interest in the game again by then anyways. For people acting like this could never ever happen, I guess I would point to DOTA as an example. There was a time when China dominated DOTA1 almost to the Korean SC level. It has taken a lot of time but for a variety of reasons the Western scene is now pretty much unarguably stronger than china and has certainly been competitive for some time. I think several of those reasons could be applicable to SC2 eventually and that the ability to make a living playing the game for foreigners is a HUGE one.

For the first time in years I am interested in playing and watching SC2 (to the point where I am considering spending a shitton of money to get decent internet to my home in the boondocks so I can actually play) and the region locking definitely is part of what gives me hope that it is worth trying to follow the scene again. Nerchio's point early in the thread is DEFINITELY true by the way, that the people who loyally followed SC2 through HotS and are active on TL are NOT the viewers and playerbase that they are trying to gain back and it is totally unsurprising that many of them are opposed to it.

Damn, I basically wrote a blog. Oh well. FWIW
SamuelGreen
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden292 Posts
December 19 2015 10:40 GMT
#606
On December 19 2015 14:48 EatingBomber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2015 03:10 Doodsmack wrote:
On December 18 2015 12:36 EatingBomber wrote:
On December 18 2015 08:53 pure.Wasted wrote:
On December 18 2015 08:34 Nerchio wrote:
Hots being a terrible game didn't help either, these were the 2 things that got matched together. In WOL somehow we had players that could sometimes player or even beat the best koreans( Stephano/ Naniwa/ me/ Thorzain or whatever). Don't tell me about broodlord infestor.


How was HotS a terrible game?

edit: found your response

Even if you're right about certain MUs becoming worse (ZvZ, ZvP), I don't understand why that should disproportionately affect Koreans differently from foreigners.

Besides, there are no doubts that the most talented Zergs in Korea were able to win during HotS - Soulkey, soO, ByuL, Life are all indisputably respected for their skills. So regardless of the MUs being better or worse in some esoteric sense, they must have been rewarding skilled players or Soulkey/soO/ByuL/Life wouldn't have continued winning. Again, foreigners are disproportionately affected.

I think what's a lot more likely is that the skill ceiling went up with HotS and went up again with LotV. I don't believe it is a coincidence that foreign Terrans enjoyed the least amount of success in HotS and will again in LotV.


Ah, a patchzerg of WoL who got rightfully crushed by Mvp in IEM Cologne complains about Brood Lord-Infestor. Truly, the jokes write themselves.


Are you consciously trying to come off as a douchebag? Getting tough on pros when you see them post on TL? LOL I always find it funny that people get some power kick out of "confronting" pros posting on TL. Apparently it makes you feel influential.


Awww, someone's mad I pointed out the hypocrisy of a pro speaking negatively about Brood Lord-Infestor while himself being a prime beneficiary of it. Don't worry; keep being mad and staying the sensitive snowflake that you are.


You can use something that is op (specially If its the only good option) and still critizise it. That is not what constitutes hypocrisy, mister.

Also You do Come off as a jerk, it has nothing to do with us being sensitive.
mCon.Hephaistas
Profile Joined May 2014
Netherlands891 Posts
December 19 2015 17:41 GMT
#607
Even more foreign charity
Diabolique
Profile Joined June 2015
Czech Republic5118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-20 04:40:27
December 20 2015 04:37 GMT
#608
Actually, it is a great system. Flash, MMA, Rain and a few more players stated, how much they like the new system and how they feel sorry for not being able to use it.
sOs | Rogue | Maru | Trap | Scarlett | Snute | MC
wishr
Profile Joined February 2012
Russian Federation262 Posts
December 21 2015 04:57 GMT
#609
Archon mode o_O
* Only girls complain about balance! *
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-21 13:33:45
December 21 2015 13:32 GMT
#610
-- nvm --
TL+ Member
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
December 21 2015 14:32 GMT
#611
Losing two seasons of Korean leagues is a major bummer. I can live with the rest and am genuinely happy some prize money got injected into the scene.
why?
Antonidas
Profile Joined August 2014
United States105 Posts
December 24 2015 04:33 GMT
#612
eh, if the Koreans were Africans, it would be more readily apparent to everyone. Oh well. There are always pros and cons. This will definitely help stimulate the Starcraft scene in other countries. But it is without a doubt, racist. Even though the majority of foreigners are not skilled as the Koreans, their games are entertaining and I still learn from their matches. Pros and cons... Pros and cons... Still it's racist.
as long as there is Starcraft, life is good *insert propaganda here*
Antonidas
Profile Joined August 2014
United States105 Posts
December 24 2015 04:41 GMT
#613
hmmm... this system will surely please people who actually take pride in how they were born a certain way.. you know something they did not earn or takes no skill.
as long as there is Starcraft, life is good *insert propaganda here*
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
December 24 2015 04:49 GMT
#614
Not really related to this, but I just saw something about pay for Korean KeSPA players


This data comes from 40 players from the 8 KeSPA-registered corporation founded professional teams that have finalized their official contracts as of right now, December 2015 (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air, NaJin, Longzhu, Tigers) and 25 players from 5 StarCraft II teams (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air). The published data also excludes the players’ personal streaming incomes, performance bonuses (“incentives”), and prize money, and there may be a few changes to a few figures once a few more signings take place prior to the opening of the 2016 season.

The actual average salary is $57,717 for League of Legends and $39,106 for StarCraft II. There are 10 players in League of Legends who receive a salary of over $85,229. Additionally, when taking into consideration the amount of income from the players’ respective streaming activities, performance bonuses, and prize money which have already been provided by the association to the players for 2015, the average salary for KeSPA registered corporation founded professional eSports players is estimated to be $68,189 for League of Legends and over $42,604 for StarCraft II players.


Quite interesting that there isn't a single SC2 with above 85k salary. I'm sure Flash would have had, but I would have thought a couple others would have too.

I imagine the other teams don't pay so well though.
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-24 05:01:42
December 24 2015 05:01 GMT
#615
On December 24 2015 13:49 Phredxor wrote:
Not really related to this, but I just saw something about pay for Korean KeSPA players

Show nested quote +

This data comes from 40 players from the 8 KeSPA-registered corporation founded professional teams that have finalized their official contracts as of right now, December 2015 (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air, NaJin, Longzhu, Tigers) and 25 players from 5 StarCraft II teams (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air). The published data also excludes the players’ personal streaming incomes, performance bonuses (“incentives”), and prize money, and there may be a few changes to a few figures once a few more signings take place prior to the opening of the 2016 season.

The actual average salary is $57,717 for League of Legends and $39,106 for StarCraft II. There are 10 players in League of Legends who receive a salary of over $85,229. Additionally, when taking into consideration the amount of income from the players’ respective streaming activities, performance bonuses, and prize money which have already been provided by the association to the players for 2015, the average salary for KeSPA registered corporation founded professional eSports players is estimated to be $68,189 for League of Legends and over $42,604 for StarCraft II players.


Quite interesting that there isn't a single SC2 with above 85k salary. I'm sure Flash would have had, but I would have thought a couple others would have too.

I imagine the other teams don't pay so well though.


KeSPA claimed that this data is an inaccurate representation though; they're releasing their data soon
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
December 24 2015 05:13 GMT
#616
On December 24 2015 14:01 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 13:49 Phredxor wrote:
Not really related to this, but I just saw something about pay for Korean KeSPA players


This data comes from 40 players from the 8 KeSPA-registered corporation founded professional teams that have finalized their official contracts as of right now, December 2015 (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air, NaJin, Longzhu, Tigers) and 25 players from 5 StarCraft II teams (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air). The published data also excludes the players’ personal streaming incomes, performance bonuses (“incentives”), and prize money, and there may be a few changes to a few figures once a few more signings take place prior to the opening of the 2016 season.

The actual average salary is $57,717 for League of Legends and $39,106 for StarCraft II. There are 10 players in League of Legends who receive a salary of over $85,229. Additionally, when taking into consideration the amount of income from the players’ respective streaming activities, performance bonuses, and prize money which have already been provided by the association to the players for 2015, the average salary for KeSPA registered corporation founded professional eSports players is estimated to be $68,189 for League of Legends and over $42,604 for StarCraft II players.


Quite interesting that there isn't a single SC2 with above 85k salary. I'm sure Flash would have had, but I would have thought a couple others would have too.

I imagine the other teams don't pay so well though.


KeSPA claimed that this data is an inaccurate representation though; they're releasing their data soon


Ah yeah, just saw that myself.

My bad :D
bduddy
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1326 Posts
December 24 2015 06:01 GMT
#617
On December 24 2015 14:01 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 13:49 Phredxor wrote:
Not really related to this, but I just saw something about pay for Korean KeSPA players


This data comes from 40 players from the 8 KeSPA-registered corporation founded professional teams that have finalized their official contracts as of right now, December 2015 (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air, NaJin, Longzhu, Tigers) and 25 players from 5 StarCraft II teams (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air). The published data also excludes the players’ personal streaming incomes, performance bonuses (“incentives”), and prize money, and there may be a few changes to a few figures once a few more signings take place prior to the opening of the 2016 season.

The actual average salary is $57,717 for League of Legends and $39,106 for StarCraft II. There are 10 players in League of Legends who receive a salary of over $85,229. Additionally, when taking into consideration the amount of income from the players’ respective streaming activities, performance bonuses, and prize money which have already been provided by the association to the players for 2015, the average salary for KeSPA registered corporation founded professional eSports players is estimated to be $68,189 for League of Legends and over $42,604 for StarCraft II players.


Quite interesting that there isn't a single SC2 with above 85k salary. I'm sure Flash would have had, but I would have thought a couple others would have too.

I imagine the other teams don't pay so well though.


KeSPA claimed that this data is an inaccurate representation though; they're releasing their data soon
That is KeSPA's data. The one they claimed was inaccurate was from a couple days ago. And I find it very informative that they left out the 2 poorest teams, and obviously some players, too, if they only got 25 players from 5 teams...
>Liquid'Nazgul: Of course you are completely right
munch
Profile Joined July 2014
Mute City2363 Posts
December 24 2015 06:22 GMT
#618
On December 24 2015 15:01 bduddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2015 14:01 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On December 24 2015 13:49 Phredxor wrote:
Not really related to this, but I just saw something about pay for Korean KeSPA players


This data comes from 40 players from the 8 KeSPA-registered corporation founded professional teams that have finalized their official contracts as of right now, December 2015 (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air, NaJin, Longzhu, Tigers) and 25 players from 5 StarCraft II teams (KT, Samsung, SKT, CJ, Jin Air). The published data also excludes the players’ personal streaming incomes, performance bonuses (“incentives”), and prize money, and there may be a few changes to a few figures once a few more signings take place prior to the opening of the 2016 season.

The actual average salary is $57,717 for League of Legends and $39,106 for StarCraft II. There are 10 players in League of Legends who receive a salary of over $85,229. Additionally, when taking into consideration the amount of income from the players’ respective streaming activities, performance bonuses, and prize money which have already been provided by the association to the players for 2015, the average salary for KeSPA registered corporation founded professional eSports players is estimated to be $68,189 for League of Legends and over $42,604 for StarCraft II players.


Quite interesting that there isn't a single SC2 with above 85k salary. I'm sure Flash would have had, but I would have thought a couple others would have too.

I imagine the other teams don't pay so well though.


KeSPA claimed that this data is an inaccurate representation though; they're releasing their data soon
That is KeSPA's data. The one they claimed was inaccurate was from a couple days ago. And I find it very informative that they left out the 2 poorest teams, and obviously some players, too, if they only got 25 players from 5 teams...


Oh my bad, didn't see that they'd released already
WriterForm is temporary, MMA is permanent || http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/508630-article-archive
ZackAttack
Profile Joined June 2011
United States884 Posts
December 29 2015 08:02 GMT
#619
Well, after reading this whole thread, my opinion is that I am rooting for nerchio.
It's better aerodynamics for space. - Artosis
Prev 1 29 30 31 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 482
UpATreeSC 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1029
Dewaltoss 137
firebathero 88
Zeus 68
Trap 48
Sexy 30
zelot 30
soO 23
ToSsGirL 21
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 15
Dota 2
Gorgc7064
qojqva2305
Dendi855
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1180
Fnx 693
edward0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5354
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
Grubby4618
summit1g1868
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo568
ceh9449
byalli366
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS146
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 71
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV247
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3005
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 30m
Stellar Fest
18h 30m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.