• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:01
CEST 20:01
KST 03:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8195 users

Evil Geniuses Releases Greg "IdrA" Fields - Page 113

Forum Index > SC2 General
4974 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 249 Next
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
May 10 2013 05:45 GMT
#2241
On May 10 2013 14:39 tredogz wrote:
Alex, I am a boss, I know what stress and Emotions does to those we work with. I know they get the better of you. I am sry you made rash decisions. You will regret this for years and years. Idra is more important to eSports than you know, he IS eSports.



Lol you're honestly trying to infleunce Alex Garfield's decision to let Idra go by saying "I'm a boss of something, you made a bad business decision"? LOL? 8o
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
Doc Daneeka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States577 Posts
May 10 2013 05:46 GMT
#2242
Makes sense. The organization was very generous to work with him for so long. I realize he's got this 'bad boy' image or whatever and sometimes that works in his and EG's favor but the thing is, that's one side of the coin and the other side is that he seems to have a genuine attitude problem that really hurts his play and causes him to act like an asshole. Instead of taking the good deal he's been dealt and being positive about it, he shits on the community and the industry. Instead of trying his best in games he throws temper tantrums cos his perfect delicate little plan didn't work out and that must be because his opponents aren't the "right" kind of "good" or it's the game's fault or some other excuse. I've been trying to like him since this game was in beta - he can be quite observant and witty, and when he does well I cheer for him because I feel like it's a genuine accomplishment for him not to defeat himself before the game even starts. But at his worst he's a whiny little bitch with no warrior spirit in him, and he bites the hand that feeds him on a regular basis. I hope he's not too surprised right now.
payed off security
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
May 10 2013 05:46 GMT
#2243
On May 10 2013 14:41 Malkavian183 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:31 Rccodes wrote:
well eg threw away thousands of ad views per day... for what? him doing what youve supported him doing the past 3 years? being himself and joking with the community... i would've figured since none of their players are winning anything that at the very least idra was a prime commodity as he carries a far larger fan/viewer base than almost anyone else. sounds more like alex garfield had a bad day and stopped popping his zoloft or someshit... if stephano leaves EG at the end of the year you can bet sponsors will follow, thats prob like 1/3 of the projected eye balls for sponsors gone. anyways good time to start acting classy EG, now maybe those incontrol comments about nazis and jews will have repercussions, stay frosty!


I liked IdrA's beheaviour because I think he was the only player with balls to say what he thinks.

Even so I don't think that it is about his success or behavior:

1- Idra always was this way. He had major argments and major offence multiple times. Why now?

2- People like machine haven't had any major (minor?) success for as long as I can remember. Why throw him because he haven't been performing his best lately.

There probably is something other then what's been said here. If this is the reason than Alex is a man who doesn't know why he does what he does.


There is such a thing as a breaking point. And I don't think hes been this blatant about his feelings towards his fanbase in the past.
OMG you nasty gurl
Sumahi
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Guam5609 Posts
May 10 2013 05:46 GMT
#2244
I have just bits and pieces of what happened. I'm waiting for a fuller account before I chime in.

That being said, wow this reached 100 pages pretty dang fast.
Startale <3, ST_July <3, HongUn <3, Savior <3, Gretorp <3, Nada <3, Rainbow <3, Ret <3, Squirtle <3, Bomber <3
Rccodes
Profile Joined March 2013
11 Posts
May 10 2013 05:46 GMT
#2245
On May 10 2013 14:44 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:37 Rccodes wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:35 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:33 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:29 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:26 vesicular wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:24 ninazerg wrote:
Nobody in SC2 is being paid enough to be considered "wealthy", period.


Mmm, Flash may take issue with that.


Why, how much is he making for playing SC2?

His salary is still a continuation from sc1 so he's making over a 100k.


hm, I guess that really depends on how much you think 100k is.

I don't really think of 100k as "wealthy", although personally, I think it would be amazing to make that much money. In Korea, it might go further than in America though.



soo you wouldnt consider being 25 with close to a quarter million dollars banked and making 6 figures every year wealthy>? what world did you grow up in?> daddy mustve been a brain surgeon or something with that attitude.


You must've missed the part where I said it would be amazing for me to make that kind of money. I'm sure if you read that part, you wouldn't have been so quick to try and insult me personally, insinuating that I'm a spoiled child with a rich father. My family was poor and I grew up broke, thank you very much.


your a contradiction to yourself.
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
May 10 2013 05:46 GMT
#2246
On May 10 2013 14:39 tredogz wrote:
Alex, I am a boss, I know what stress and Emotions does to those we work with. I know they get the better of you. I am sry you made rash decisions. You will regret this for years and years. Idra is more important to eSports than you know, he IS eSports.


That's interesting because I also own a business with a staff, and I would have fired Idra a long time ago. The most important part of running a business is to know when to cut your losses. Idra became a liability (I would say this actually happened with his comments about David Kim).

There will always be other players, new rising stars, etc. It's simply not worth it to keep someone with Idra's mind state on a team. He can be replaced.

In fact, that's something everyone should learn, you can always be replaced.
STX Fighting!
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
May 10 2013 05:48 GMT
#2247
On May 10 2013 14:46 vesicular wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:39 tredogz wrote:
Alex, I am a boss, I know what stress and Emotions does to those we work with. I know they get the better of you. I am sry you made rash decisions. You will regret this for years and years. Idra is more important to eSports than you know, he IS eSports.


That's interesting because I also own a business with a staff, and I would have fired Idra a long time ago. The most important part of running a business is to know when to cut your losses. Idra became a liability (I would say this actually happened with his comments about David Kim).

There will always be other players, new rising stars, etc. It's simply not worth it to keep someone with Idra's mind state on a team. He can be replaced.

In fact, that's something everyone should learn, you can always be replaced.

I don't think a legitimate "boss" of any organization would have such bad grammar. If you live in Canada, English is one of your primary languages.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
May 10 2013 05:48 GMT
#2248
On May 10 2013 14:46 Rccodes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:44 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:37 Rccodes wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:35 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:33 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:29 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:26 vesicular wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:24 ninazerg wrote:
Nobody in SC2 is being paid enough to be considered "wealthy", period.


Mmm, Flash may take issue with that.


Why, how much is he making for playing SC2?

His salary is still a continuation from sc1 so he's making over a 100k.


hm, I guess that really depends on how much you think 100k is.

I don't really think of 100k as "wealthy", although personally, I think it would be amazing to make that much money. In Korea, it might go further than in America though.



soo you wouldnt consider being 25 with close to a quarter million dollars banked and making 6 figures every year wealthy>? what world did you grow up in?> daddy mustve been a brain surgeon or something with that attitude.


You must've missed the part where I said it would be amazing for me to make that kind of money. I'm sure if you read that part, you wouldn't have been so quick to try and insult me personally, insinuating that I'm a spoiled child with a rich father. My family was poor and I grew up broke, thank you very much.


your a contradiction to yourself.


Oh, 8-post user. =\

On May 10 2013 14:39 tredogz wrote:
Alex, I am a boss.


Are you now?

+ Show Spoiler +



"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
dashpar
Profile Joined May 2012
United States20 Posts
May 10 2013 05:48 GMT
#2249
Well it looks like EG has an opening for a Zerg player and I nominate Ms. Spyte!

I know she's only high level masters, but I bet if she tangled with Demuslim and Stephano on a regular basis she'd get there!
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
May 10 2013 05:50 GMT
#2250
On May 10 2013 14:48 dashpar wrote:
Well it looks like EG has an opening for a Zerg player and I nominate Ms. Spyte!

I know she's only high level masters, but I bet if she tangled with Demuslim and Stephano on a regular basis she'd get there!


They should hire TaraBabcock.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Lokerek
Profile Joined December 2011
United States441 Posts
May 10 2013 05:50 GMT
#2251
On May 10 2013 14:48 dashpar wrote:
Well it looks like EG has an opening for a Zerg player and I nominate Ms. Spyte!

I know she's only high level masters, but I bet if she tangled with Demuslim and Stephano on a regular basis she'd get there!



I nominate Blade55555. High level, great interaction with audience, lots of guide/video contribution on TL.
Rccodes
Profile Joined March 2013
11 Posts
May 10 2013 05:50 GMT
#2252
On May 10 2013 14:48 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:46 Rccodes wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:44 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:37 Rccodes wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:35 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:33 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:29 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:26 vesicular wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:24 ninazerg wrote:
Nobody in SC2 is being paid enough to be considered "wealthy", period.


Mmm, Flash may take issue with that.


Why, how much is he making for playing SC2?

His salary is still a continuation from sc1 so he's making over a 100k.


hm, I guess that really depends on how much you think 100k is.

I don't really think of 100k as "wealthy", although personally, I think it would be amazing to make that much money. In Korea, it might go further than in America though.



soo you wouldnt consider being 25 with close to a quarter million dollars banked and making 6 figures every year wealthy>? what world did you grow up in?> daddy mustve been a brain surgeon or something with that attitude.


You must've missed the part where I said it would be amazing for me to make that kind of money. I'm sure if you read that part, you wouldn't have been so quick to try and insult me personally, insinuating that I'm a spoiled child with a rich father. My family was poor and I grew up broke, thank you very much.


your a contradiction to yourself.


Oh, 8-post user. =\




gotta start somewhere, just like being wealthy chief.
RoboSnail
Profile Joined June 2010
United States59 Posts
May 10 2013 05:51 GMT
#2253
On May 10 2013 14:46 vesicular wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:39 tredogz wrote:
Alex, I am a boss, I know what stress and Emotions does to those we work with. I know they get the better of you. I am sry you made rash decisions. You will regret this for years and years. Idra is more important to eSports than you know, he IS eSports.


That's interesting because I also own a business with a staff, and I would have fired Idra a long time ago. The most important part of running a business is to know when to cut your losses. Idra became a liability (I would say this actually happened with his comments about David Kim).

There will always be other players, new rising stars, etc. It's simply not worth it to keep someone with Idra's mind state on a team. He can be replaced.

In fact, that's something everyone should learn, you can always be replaced.


If idra worked for you and you fired him in this hypothetical situation you would lose thousands of fans and gain what? How is that good business? If you really believe EG will gain respect for this you are a fool.
Mista_Masta
Profile Joined January 2009
Netherlands557 Posts
May 10 2013 05:51 GMT
#2254
I did not expect this, but after reading more about the motive, I think this was the right move to make. Difficult, but correct.
ItanoCircus
Profile Joined January 2013
United States67 Posts
May 10 2013 05:51 GMT
#2255
To anybody that hasn't seen SotG, yes, this is real. Obviously I do not know the full extent of the details, but I have to believe that this post of Idra's had something to do with it.

Note the second one he posts on this page. The first post is reasonable, responsive, intelligent, and even insightful. The concern was probably (as I see it) with his second post on that page of the thread, where he tells the community the following:

nope you're all a bunch of fucks
it just so happens i get paid to treat you like it. it's fucking awesome.


This would perfectly align with the latter half of EG's statement, and with that I completely agree. I find Idra's BM and "personality" to be absolutely useless and reinforcing stereotypes of gamers... but he can act that way. Rubbing salt in our wound when we made/make his world possible isn't tolerable.

I preferred Suppy dancing lings in front of Heart at the end of Game 2 over Idra's stream any day. I'm glad EG isn't backing him when frankly, his skill has hit its peak. Idra has repeatedly said he hates SC2 and preferred BW, he's only been playing for money for a long, long time.

And it shows.
Better to be thought a fool and keep your mouth closed than to open it and remove all doubt.
Whatson
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States5357 Posts
May 10 2013 05:52 GMT
#2256
On May 10 2013 14:51 RoboSnail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:46 vesicular wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:39 tredogz wrote:
Alex, I am a boss, I know what stress and Emotions does to those we work with. I know they get the better of you. I am sry you made rash decisions. You will regret this for years and years. Idra is more important to eSports than you know, he IS eSports.


That's interesting because I also own a business with a staff, and I would have fired Idra a long time ago. The most important part of running a business is to know when to cut your losses. Idra became a liability (I would say this actually happened with his comments about David Kim).

There will always be other players, new rising stars, etc. It's simply not worth it to keep someone with Idra's mind state on a team. He can be replaced.

In fact, that's something everyone should learn, you can always be replaced.


If idra worked for you and you fired him in this hypothetical situation you would lose thousands of fans and gain what? How is that good business? If you really believe EG will gain respect for this you are a fool.

Are you kidding me? Let's see, about half the posts in the past 20 or so pages have been praising EG for this move. Bad business indeed.
¯\_(シ)_/¯
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
May 10 2013 05:52 GMT
#2257
On May 10 2013 14:51 RoboSnail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:46 vesicular wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:39 tredogz wrote:
Alex, I am a boss, I know what stress and Emotions does to those we work with. I know they get the better of you. I am sry you made rash decisions. You will regret this for years and years. Idra is more important to eSports than you know, he IS eSports.


That's interesting because I also own a business with a staff, and I would have fired Idra a long time ago. The most important part of running a business is to know when to cut your losses. Idra became a liability (I would say this actually happened with his comments about David Kim).

There will always be other players, new rising stars, etc. It's simply not worth it to keep someone with Idra's mind state on a team. He can be replaced.

In fact, that's something everyone should learn, you can always be replaced.


If idra worked for you and you fired him in this hypothetical situation you would lose thousands of fans and gain what? How is that good business? If you really believe EG will gain respect for this you are a fool.


Some might argue that the type of fans that would defend Idra in this situation aren't fans that you would want to associate your organization with, especially if you want to be a professional organization. Sure there are businesses that just want fanatical followings to milk as much money as possible, evidently EG decided against that. Both of perfectly legitimate.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Rccodes
Profile Joined March 2013
11 Posts
May 10 2013 05:53 GMT
#2258
On May 10 2013 14:48 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:46 Rccodes wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:44 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:37 Rccodes wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:35 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:33 BisuDagger wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:29 ninazerg wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:26 vesicular wrote:
On May 10 2013 14:24 ninazerg wrote:
Nobody in SC2 is being paid enough to be considered "wealthy", period.


Mmm, Flash may take issue with that.


Why, how much is he making for playing SC2?

His salary is still a continuation from sc1 so he's making over a 100k.


hm, I guess that really depends on how much you think 100k is.

I don't really think of 100k as "wealthy", although personally, I think it would be amazing to make that much money. In Korea, it might go further than in America though.



soo you wouldnt consider being 25 with close to a quarter million dollars banked and making 6 figures every year wealthy>? what world did you grow up in?> daddy mustve been a brain surgeon or something with that attitude.


You must've missed the part where I said it would be amazing for me to make that kind of money. I'm sure if you read that part, you wouldn't have been so quick to try and insult me personally, insinuating that I'm a spoiled child with a rich father. My family was poor and I grew up broke, thank you very much.


your a contradiction to yourself.


Oh, 8-post user. =\

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:39 tredogz wrote:
Alex, I am a boss.


Are you now?

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1cxP2nCBdU



no wonder you dont think 100k a year on top ofthe argued 250k-1mil in prior earnings is wealthy.. rick ross is your standard of it
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
May 10 2013 05:53 GMT
#2259
Did they just say that IdrA was in fact too evil O_o ?
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 10 2013 05:53 GMT
#2260
On May 10 2013 14:27 Toons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 14:26 MrCon wrote:
Idra was self destructing for some time now. His bo7 showmatch when he gg'ed 2 times when seeing a proxy rax then just 6 pooled twice was a start (it started before, but before it was just antics and could be funny). After that he just did that every game, pure self destruction, or like he wants to be a cool guy that don't give a fuck, but when you overdo it you're not cool anymore, you are a guy with a problem and a weirdo.
Everyone who knows him say he's a smart guy, I don't know, perhaps he's an addict and hide in the bathroom to do coke or amphetamine, he's just not acting normal anymore.
I guess EG warned him quite a few times already, this time was too much they could tolerate.


Lol, do you honestly believe he did that for any other reason, than to get eyes onto him (and by association, EG and its sponsors?)

But if you do that for attention, you don't overdo it. 2 years ago his antics were entertaining and rare, now if he played you know that he'd do something dumb and it's all the time so people don't even bother talking about it. He got the attention, now it's time to do something with it. Well it was time, he had the time, now it's too late. Or perhaps he's doing that because he can't accept that he suck at this game so he diverts the attention of people by doing "coups".
(pure speculation :D)

And despite that he's a quasi celebrity, I'd argue that it'll be pretty hard for any team to recruit him as a player. If you recruit him basically you say "I know he suck as a player and bring nothing to our team, but you'll watch us anyway so we'll have him". A team could recruit him as a janitor, or an accountant, or a player, it would make no difference for their "sportive" strength. His only value is marketing wise, which puts him in a precarious position as a player.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 249 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 444
UpATreeSC 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1138
actioN 461
Dewaltoss 145
firebathero 91
Zeus 65
Trap 36
zelot 27
soO 25
Sexy 25
ToSsGirL 21
[ Show more ]
Bale 20
JYJ 19
Shine 18
NaDa 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7921
qojqva2095
Dendi733
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1200
Fnx 727
x6flipin456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6707
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu743
Other Games
Beastyqt745
B2W.Neo592
ceh9495
byalli368
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe148
C9.Mang0148
Khaldor128
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 79
Trikslyr56
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV264
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3921
• TFBlade925
Other Games
• WagamamaTV391
• Shiphtur342
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 59m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 59m
Stellar Fest
18h 59m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.