• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13065 users

Destiny: Own3d paying streamers late, not fulfilling contr…

Forum Index > SC2 General
729 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 37 Next All
Eventine
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 19 2013 20:17 GMT
#561
On January 20 2013 02:35 LOveRH wrote:
I'm pretty depressed that people are focusing more on the person in question then the main idea in the OP. It's about Own3d.tv and how they are ripping off people. Yet, no one can get past "Okay, so I know we don't like Destiny here"... Come on, you all need to grow up.

On topic, i feel that Own3d.tv has completely disrespected their contracts with many people. It's one thing if its one person but this is many people coming out and saying that the company is being shady as hell. Own3d.tv deserves, in my opinion to go under, i don't even believe they should reorganize or restructure because i still think everyone would still look poorly on them. They apparently KNOW what they are doing and yet keep doing it, no restructuring is going to fix the fact that they are openly lying to their clients about money. Why the hell would anyone sign with them if he/she have mouths to feed at home? I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with that bullshit.


I think both the issues speak to the immaturity of everyone involved with eSports.

From the community side, we have too many people focusing on the person (who frankly should be thanked for even breaking this story) instead of the content.

From the business side, we seem to have a lack of robust operating procedures and instead have too many questionable business practices.

And it seems strange that the journalists don't do an adequate job investigating (maybe because they get berated when they break stories).

There just seems to be too much optimistic cheerleading (yay esports) and not enough administrative problem solving.

You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
January 19 2013 20:55 GMT
#562
On January 20 2013 05:17 Eventine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 02:35 LOveRH wrote:
I'm pretty depressed that people are focusing more on the person in question then the main idea in the OP. It's about Own3d.tv and how they are ripping off people. Yet, no one can get past "Okay, so I know we don't like Destiny here"... Come on, you all need to grow up.

On topic, i feel that Own3d.tv has completely disrespected their contracts with many people. It's one thing if its one person but this is many people coming out and saying that the company is being shady as hell. Own3d.tv deserves, in my opinion to go under, i don't even believe they should reorganize or restructure because i still think everyone would still look poorly on them. They apparently KNOW what they are doing and yet keep doing it, no restructuring is going to fix the fact that they are openly lying to their clients about money. Why the hell would anyone sign with them if he/she have mouths to feed at home? I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with that bullshit.


I think both the issues speak to the immaturity of everyone involved with eSports.

From the community side, we have too many people focusing on the person (who frankly should be thanked for even breaking this story) instead of the content.

From the business side, we seem to have a lack of robust operating procedures and instead have too many questionable business practices.

And it seems strange that the journalists don't do an adequate job investigating (maybe because they get berated when they break stories).

There just seems to be too much optimistic cheerleading (yay esports) and not enough administrative problem solving.




Well the age of our community is pretty young its pretty safe to say 13-26 is the age group. Players haven't had to deal with size of our community and the bussiness aspect because no one saw it getting as big as it is. The fact that you can hide behind an account on the internet means stupid things get said. My thing is there are options for people invovled to deal with things privately, everytime we make grand posts and rally the masses it hurts esports. There is no legal body to protect players from things. But even so a matter of not getting paid by so and so is a private matter and shouldn't really be debated by the public about this.
NumberFive
Profile Joined November 2012
Belgium36 Posts
January 19 2013 21:27 GMT
#563
I hope people tuned in to the ChanmanV discussion on stream yesterday with Dima, Destiny, Husky and friends, as they gave some good information.
And if you didn't tune in, I better hope you had a better reason than "I'm not going to tune in to a stream with Destiny in it."
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 19 2013 21:40 GMT
#564
On January 20 2013 06:27 NumberFive wrote:
I hope people tuned in to the ChanmanV discussion on stream yesterday with Dima, Destiny, Husky and friends, as they gave some good information.
And if you didn't tune in, I better hope you had a better reason than "I'm not going to tune in to a stream with Destiny in it."

how about the stream was during normal work hours?
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
January 19 2013 21:45 GMT
#565
On January 20 2013 06:27 NumberFive wrote:
I hope people tuned in to the ChanmanV discussion on stream yesterday with Dima, Destiny, Husky and friends, as they gave some good information.
And if you didn't tune in, I better hope you had a better reason than "I'm not going to tune in to a stream with Destiny in it."

i didn't know about it, got a link of a VoD?
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
skatblast
Profile Joined September 2011
United States784 Posts
January 19 2013 21:47 GMT
#566
I never liked owned anyway. Prob will never give them a chance now.
Eventine
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
January 19 2013 22:10 GMT
#567


Link to VoD
You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.
Sickkiee
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Japan607 Posts
January 19 2013 22:39 GMT
#568
On January 20 2013 06:40 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 06:27 NumberFive wrote:
I hope people tuned in to the ChanmanV discussion on stream yesterday with Dima, Destiny, Husky and friends, as they gave some good information.
And if you didn't tune in, I better hope you had a better reason than "I'm not going to tune in to a stream with Destiny in it."

how about the stream was during normal work hours?


Wow people like you and I who work during during the day... damn us for 'hurting' eSports by not watching that stream.

Lifes too short to be small.
birdaholic
Profile Joined September 2011
United States67 Posts
January 19 2013 22:40 GMT
#569
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!
thekaas
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark235 Posts
January 19 2013 22:48 GMT
#570
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!

Please do explain why that is.
My liquibets are slightly better than flipping a coin
DERPDERP
Profile Joined October 2010
Kyrgyzstan189 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 22:55:57
January 19 2013 22:54 GMT
#571
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!


I havent familiarized with the situation but I'm pretty sure destiny had a contract which implies that he shud get money when he streams (and has viewers), It's the same fucking thing as working in mcdonalds and not getting paid.
8)
birdaholic
Profile Joined September 2011
United States67 Posts
January 19 2013 23:16 GMT
#572
On January 20 2013 07:54 DERPDERP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!


I havent familiarized with the situation but I'm pretty sure destiny had a contract which implies that he shud get money when he streams (and has viewers), It's the same fucking thing as working in mcdonalds and not getting paid.


I'm not ignoring his predicaments regarding the payments, that's another story. Working in McDonalds is 99.999% paid at fixed interval 100% of the time. While streaming is not, sometimes you get money, sometimes its not enough. And this is where I stand, using the family and supporting a child as an excuse is not acceptable to me. We all have our own excuses, its like being caught by the highway police for over speeding, always lame excuses - "it's an emergency, I didn't see the limit sign, I'm late for work... blah blah blah"

It's not like the money coming from streaming is guaranteed to be sufficient, if its the money is yours and yours alone, sure. But for family reasons, and mouths to feed to your family, that is very sensitive matters to me.
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
January 19 2013 23:27 GMT
#573
On January 20 2013 08:16 birdaholic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 07:54 DERPDERP wrote:
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!


I havent familiarized with the situation but I'm pretty sure destiny had a contract which implies that he shud get money when he streams (and has viewers), It's the same fucking thing as working in mcdonalds and not getting paid.


I'm not ignoring his predicaments regarding the payments, that's another story. Working in McDonalds is 99.999% paid at fixed interval 100% of the time. While streaming is not, sometimes you get money, sometimes its not enough. And this is where I stand, using the family and supporting a child as an excuse is not acceptable to me. We all have our own excuses, its like being caught by the highway police for over speeding, always lame excuses - "it's an emergency, I didn't see the limit sign, I'm late for work... blah blah blah"

It's not like the money coming from streaming is guaranteed to be sufficient, if its the money is yours and yours alone, sure. But for family reasons, and mouths to feed to your family, that is very sensitive matters to me.

ooookkkkkk, so anyways, streaming to support yourself is perfectly fine especially when you have something in writing to ensure payment. Streaming also has the potential to pay a lot more in a year than working at mcdonalds can, so he could potentially support himself more doing something he likes with streaming. It's an attractive option if you can get a good offer and support from the site you stream from. You don't get the convenience of knowing someone will completely violate the terms they made with you when talking about pay and such.
thekaas
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark235 Posts
January 19 2013 23:56 GMT
#574
On January 20 2013 08:16 birdaholic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 07:54 DERPDERP wrote:
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!


I havent familiarized with the situation but I'm pretty sure destiny had a contract which implies that he shud get money when he streams (and has viewers), It's the same fucking thing as working in mcdonalds and not getting paid.


I'm not ignoring his predicaments regarding the payments, that's another story. Working in McDonalds is 99.999% paid at fixed interval 100% of the time. While streaming is not, sometimes you get money, sometimes its not enough. And this is where I stand, using the family and supporting a child as an excuse is not acceptable to me. We all have our own excuses, its like being caught by the highway police for over speeding, always lame excuses - "it's an emergency, I didn't see the limit sign, I'm late for work... blah blah blah"

It's not like the money coming from streaming is guaranteed to be sufficient, if its the money is yours and yours alone, sure. But for family reasons, and mouths to feed to your family, that is very sensitive matters to me.

He isn't using his family as an excuse for anything, though...
My liquibets are slightly better than flipping a coin
Badinoff
Profile Joined August 2010
15 Posts
January 20 2013 00:21 GMT
#575
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!


As someone who recently had a (much smaller) delay in getting paid for work I did at a startup, the streamers involved should not have to justify their finances to you or anyone else in order to get paid money they are owed. My former employer flat out said to me "pfft, you can put off a tmobile bill for like two months" when I told him that I needed the check ASAP to keep my phone service on. Guess what happened? My phone service got shut off before I got paid and I almost didn't have enough money for food.

Both parties agreed to a contract. Destiny does work (attracting eyeballs to ads), Own3d pays him at an agreed rate. What happens to the money after that is none of their concern. It doesn't matter if Destiny uses the money to do lines of cocaine off of his son's ass, they are still contractually obliged to pay him. Period. There is no judgement of his choice of work or lifestyle in the payment terms of the contract.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
January 20 2013 00:32 GMT
#576
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!


Working for money and then getting screwed over by a company not paying you? Wow, how irresponsible of him.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
January 20 2013 00:37 GMT
#577
I think what birdaholic is now trying to get at is this:
Being self employed is irresponsible when you have a child because its a risk.

Which is why outside of Starcraft there aren't any self employed parents. Its just irresponsible.
RIP Meatloaf <3
NoobSkills
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1603 Posts
January 20 2013 00:38 GMT
#578
On January 20 2013 07:48 thekaas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!

Please do explain why that is.


Streaming is not a job simple as that. It might get you money, but it isn't a job. If his real intentions were to secure finances to raise a child he would not be in esports. Think about it. What happens if his stream views go down? Computer parts break? Streaming company goes down? DDOS attacks? ISP has issues? At McDonalds as long as he showed up, flipped his burgers, and did what he was told, he would have a job and know that in only very rare instances would he not have a paycheck. All of that doesn't really matter he just wants his money that owned promised him, I just don't like that he uses having a kid as his point because clearly if his sole intention was to have a job that would allow him to raise his child, he would not be streaming.

Btw owned sucked anyways I don't understand why streamers used them.

Also where is the common sense from these gamers? These aren't mom and pop shops where some people might wait a month for a paycheck. These are supposedly financially secure websites. If you don't get paid, you should bring it up immediately, but it sounds like some people sat on this information many months past when they should have received their pay check.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom9999 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 00:43:06
January 20 2013 00:40 GMT
#579
On January 20 2013 09:38 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 07:48 thekaas wrote:
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!

Please do explain why that is.


Streaming is not a job simple as that. It might get you money, but it isn't a job. If his real intentions were to secure finances to raise a child he would not be in esports. Think about it. What happens if his stream views go down? Computer parts break? Streaming company goes down? DDOS attacks? ISP has issues? At McDonalds as long as he showed up, flipped his burgers, and did what he was told, he would have a job and know that in only very rare instances would he not have a paycheck. All of that doesn't really matter he just wants his money that owned promised him, I just don't like that he uses having a kid as his point because clearly if his sole intention was to have a job that would allow him to raise his child, he would not be streaming.

Btw owned sucked anyways I don't understand why streamers used them.

Also where is the common sense from these gamers? These aren't mom and pop shops where some people might wait a month for a paycheck. These are supposedly financially secure websites. If you don't get paid, you should bring it up immediately, but it sounds like some people sat on this information many months past when they should have received their pay check.



Once again what you are saying about streaming is true about any form of self employment.

The whole argument smacks of jealousy to me. You think that because he enjoys his job its not a real job. That's not how the world works. You ever hear a professional poker player in an interview? Poker is their JOB. Streaming is Destiny's job. It fulfills every requirement of a job. It takes time and earns money - therefore: JOB.
RIP Meatloaf <3
thekaas
Profile Joined July 2011
Denmark235 Posts
January 20 2013 00:48 GMT
#580
On January 20 2013 09:38 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 07:48 thekaas wrote:
On January 20 2013 07:40 birdaholic wrote:
I don't like or dislike Destiny, but after reading his reasons, I started to grow hate on him. I mean, come on!, you have a kid, and this is your best effort to support you child? Really? I mean for supplemental income, its reasonable, but as your main source of income and making it as an excuse, WOW!!

Please do explain why that is.


Streaming is not a job simple as that. It might get you money, but it isn't a job.

He had a contract. I'ts a job. Period. Had this contract been fulfilled, he would have been able to sustain his family. Neither of the things you brought up actually matter in Destiny's case, because they never became an issue. Who knows, maybe he was looking for a job besides streaming, considering his financial issues, but couldn't find one. Ever thought about that?

May I also point out, that you know jack and shit about the financial security of streaming?
My liquibets are slightly better than flipping a coin
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 630
soO 527
BeSt 446
Hyuk 432
Killer 78
Mind 40
Shinee 38
Mong 35
Bale 23
ZergMaN 12
[ Show more ]
yabsab 10
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever948
XaKoH 734
XcaliburYe187
League of Legends
JimRising 501
Counter-Strike
byalli98
Other Games
summit1g9596
olofmeister863
ceh9547
Happy320
Livibee157
crisheroes93
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick556
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH383
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1285
• Stunt420
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 1m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.