• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6738 users

Stephano: "I really don't like to take risks" - Page 7

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
DanLee
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada316 Posts
November 28 2012 04:01 GMT
#121
How is "I really don't like to take risks." the headline for this interview? That is like the least interesting thing he said in the entire interview.
nty
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
November 28 2012 04:01 GMT
#122
On November 28 2012 12:38 Elroi wrote:
Stephano = Idra #2

Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 08:31 Emzeeshady wrote:
On November 28 2012 07:51 zerious wrote:
On November 28 2012 07:46 zhurai wrote:
On November 28 2012 07:41 Zheryn wrote:
"There is absolutely no fun in playing Starcraft 2 anymore, the only thing that's fun is to win." Can't see Stephano being around that much longer. Probably won't see anything of Stephano in HotS.

I don't think most pros have "fun" playing starcraft. they just want to and have to win.


It's just a job for most pros, which makes it sad.

Blizzard, oh how you have fucked up...

A lot of Kespa players said SC2 was "more fun" then Starcraft

1) they want to make people think sc2 is fun (which is a problem they never had with bw).

Tbh, with that logic you can doomsay anything in the world.
"They want to let you think x is y"
Unless you have proof that is like that you cannot speak like you know their feelings.
Holytornados
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1022 Posts
November 28 2012 04:02 GMT
#123
...well I mean there are more than a handful of patch-zergs.

Good interview; thanks =D
CLG/Liquid ~~ youtube.com/reddedgaming
Inquisitor1323
Profile Joined March 2012
370 Posts
November 28 2012 04:06 GMT
#124
Stephano has spoken, Patchzergs are real.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 28 2012 04:07 GMT
#125
There are multiple reasons why the KeSPA players would say SC2 is more fun for them at the moment.

It brings them a new challenge and ultimately many of them have been playing brood war for their entire childhood/teens.

These guys grew up playing the same game day after day after day.

When I first played SC2 it was refreshing to play another RTS, but I did get bored of it awfully quick.

Look, I'm not surprised many of the pro's or am's are tired of it already when playing and practicing takes out a lot of the fun.

It's supposed to wear them down because it is a job. Not a hobby.

It's their job to practice and perform well. That's why you see lots of them lose their passion for the game or they hit their personal ceiling and just cannot break reach the next level. Time to move on.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27410 Posts
November 28 2012 05:01 GMT
#126
You can't get to the level Stephano achieved in something like Starcraft without enjoying it/finding it fun to some degree. In any kind of high risk/high reward career path, be it sports or pursuing a musical career, without the drive or the talent to pursue your craft at the start, you'll never get going past the initial hurdles. Once they get to the top and achieve their goals, then yeah they may grow weary of the activity that used to sustain their every waking hour.

If you're a fan of climbing mountainsides, it doesn't necessarily follow that you'll enjoy the view from the peak.

Really want to check this interview out more thoroughly tomorrow, but it shows aspects of the Stephano that I like for sure. I always like it when players can objectively look at their own race and find not only the difficult parts, but also recognise where they're having it easier than their opponents.

It's also interesting to see players self-assess where their skills lie and measuring that up with the community's perception. In Stephano's case his position and map vision/drop defence looks to be a pretty accurate summation. I'd still love to know his decision making processes sometimes, as he sometimes makes amazing reads based on almost no information. However that may just be an instinctive thing that he has no real explanation for.

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
November 28 2012 05:07 GMT
#127
On November 28 2012 13:01 DanLee wrote:
How is "I really don't like to take risks." the headline for this interview? That is like the least interesting thing he said in the entire interview.

so true.
DidYuhim
Profile Joined September 2011
Ukraine1905 Posts
November 28 2012 05:26 GMT
#128
On November 28 2012 05:44 Thorin wrote:
On patch-zergs:
Show nested quote +
"[...] the fact that so many Zerg players got better, proves there is a 'patch-zerg' thing. I don't want to name anybody, there is a lot, everyone knows it."


The 45m26s video interview can be watched at Team Acer.

I guess there's no limit of how hard can you troll, Stephano.
OhThatDang
Profile Joined August 2004
United States4685 Posts
November 28 2012 05:34 GMT
#129
On November 28 2012 10:40 The_Darkness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 08:45 magnaflow wrote:
On November 28 2012 08:22 The_Darkness wrote:
On November 28 2012 07:46 AbideWithMe wrote:
Overall a good interview although there are some major weak points in my opinion:

1) Stephano gets harder and harder to understand. After 20 minutes he switches into some french english mumbling.

2) The interviewer asks like a thousand really specific and in my opinion uninteresting questions about foreigners but he fails to ask some critical questions with non-obvious answers.:

E.G: Stephano says he just plays for money and at the same time that he doesn't practice. Why and I'm asking that myself for months is nobody asking him:" WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT PRACTICING IF YOU WANT TO WIN MONEY????"
On WCS Finals there was a 100 fucking K on the line. Why doesn't he practice to cash in on that. What is he doing if he's not practicing? He's a fulltime progamer. Why is he not practicing for fuckin sake?

3) To many questions about far too few topics. No questions whatsoever about:

1) How he's feeling with EG as a new team. Advantages/Disadvantages, atmosphere/mood, whether his recent decline in skill is related to the switch or not, the 12 year old abuse etc.

2) What's he planning on doing afterwards

3) Anything about the "Starcraft is dying" Story and what he thinks about LoL and Dota, etc.

4) his thoughts on HOTS obviously, balance and unit design choices etc.

How come there is no time to ask any of these questions in a 45 minute interview?


I'm a pretty big fan of Stephano and I really want to know the answer to 2). His apparent lack of practice does not make any sense at all if he wants to win money. I've paid attention to the activity on his accounts and what he says about practice in his tweets and interviews and they're consistent with one another so it doesn't seem he's lying about not practicing, which means I guess he's incredibly lazy or somewhat irrational.

As to 4), IIRC, he said HoTS was shit at some point because the units were imbalanced, which is a pretty silly criticism (although not inaccurate) given he was playing it when the beta was released.



He did answer question #2. The game isn't fun. Would you do something for hours on end if you didn't like it?



What don't you understand about the disconnect between wanting to make money and not practicing? He clearly is not maximizing his earnings. With just a modicum of effort he could earn more. Here are some recent results from Stephano (who until a couple months ago was probably the most consistently high performing SC2 player around), which well illustrate the fact that he needs to practice and that his lack of practice is hurting his bottom line: He was stomped 4-0 by Lucifron (stim to the win), lost a series against TT1 (in NASL and now he's not qualified for the playoffs) (in one of the games he had a lead, teched to blord infestor on metropolis and still lost -- I can't imagine a more humiliating loss), looked in general not like himself at DH and got 2-0'd by Fraer, lost 2-0 to Idra in a tournament with a ton of foreigners and Korean protoss in it (and 100000K on the line). If he didn't care about money then not practicing makes perhaps some sense because he doesn't care about anything. But he does care about money so he's either irrational or extremely lazy. Nearly no one likes work but you do it anyway.

Also as an aside Stephano even when he practiced never practiced "hours on end". He would practice 3 hours usually. When he streamed he'd practice 4-5 hours and there was a one or two week period when he was in Korea where he was playing 8 hours a day. 3 hours a day is an extremely minimal commitment for anyone in any discipline I'm aware of (including esports) who effectively makes a living from that discipline (music, fighting, basketball, baseball, chess, etc.).



The amount you stream doesnt equal the amount he puts into the game or plays off stream. He uses that no training or practicing facade to get into his opponents heads. He is just saying things but in reality he probably does put forth the effort and all to try to win games, sometimes you just get into a slump
troi oi thang map nai!!!
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
November 28 2012 05:44 GMT
#130
I didnt know "grilled" is an interview with so much depth... 45 mins, you invest a long time into this, damn... i underestimated "grilled", nice
President of the ReaL Fan Club.
Zerg.Zilla
Profile Joined February 2012
Hungary5029 Posts
November 28 2012 06:10 GMT
#131
Well fuck i'm at work and can't watch the video guess it has to wait 7 more hours.
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) ~Keep calm and inject Larva~
AbideWithMe
Profile Joined October 2012
207 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 08:41:57
November 28 2012 08:39 GMT
#132
On November 28 2012 14:34 OhThatDang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 10:40 The_Darkness wrote:
On November 28 2012 08:45 magnaflow wrote:
On November 28 2012 08:22 The_Darkness wrote:
On November 28 2012 07:46 AbideWithMe wrote:
Overall a good interview although there are some major weak points in my opinion:

1) Stephano gets harder and harder to understand. After 20 minutes he switches into some french english mumbling.

2) The interviewer asks like a thousand really specific and in my opinion uninteresting questions about foreigners but he fails to ask some critical questions with non-obvious answers.:

E.G: Stephano says he just plays for money and at the same time that he doesn't practice. Why and I'm asking that myself for months is nobody asking him:" WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT PRACTICING IF YOU WANT TO WIN MONEY????"
On WCS Finals there was a 100 fucking K on the line. Why doesn't he practice to cash in on that. What is he doing if he's not practicing? He's a fulltime progamer. Why is he not practicing for fuckin sake?

3) To many questions about far too few topics. No questions whatsoever about:

1) How he's feeling with EG as a new team. Advantages/Disadvantages, atmosphere/mood, whether his recent decline in skill is related to the switch or not, the 12 year old abuse etc.

2) What's he planning on doing afterwards

3) Anything about the "Starcraft is dying" Story and what he thinks about LoL and Dota, etc.

4) his thoughts on HOTS obviously, balance and unit design choices etc.

How come there is no time to ask any of these questions in a 45 minute interview?


I'm a pretty big fan of Stephano and I really want to know the answer to 2). His apparent lack of practice does not make any sense at all if he wants to win money. I've paid attention to the activity on his accounts and what he says about practice in his tweets and interviews and they're consistent with one another so it doesn't seem he's lying about not practicing, which means I guess he's incredibly lazy or somewhat irrational.

As to 4), IIRC, he said HoTS was shit at some point because the units were imbalanced, which is a pretty silly criticism (although not inaccurate) given he was playing it when the beta was released.



He did answer question #2. The game isn't fun. Would you do something for hours on end if you didn't like it?



What don't you understand about the disconnect between wanting to make money and not practicing? He clearly is not maximizing his earnings. With just a modicum of effort he could earn more. Here are some recent results from Stephano (who until a couple months ago was probably the most consistently high performing SC2 player around), which well illustrate the fact that he needs to practice and that his lack of practice is hurting his bottom line: He was stomped 4-0 by Lucifron (stim to the win), lost a series against TT1 (in NASL and now he's not qualified for the playoffs) (in one of the games he had a lead, teched to blord infestor on metropolis and still lost -- I can't imagine a more humiliating loss), looked in general not like himself at DH and got 2-0'd by Fraer, lost 2-0 to Idra in a tournament with a ton of foreigners and Korean protoss in it (and 100000K on the line). If he didn't care about money then not practicing makes perhaps some sense because he doesn't care about anything. But he does care about money so he's either irrational or extremely lazy. Nearly no one likes work but you do it anyway.

Also as an aside Stephano even when he practiced never practiced "hours on end". He would practice 3 hours usually. When he streamed he'd practice 4-5 hours and there was a one or two week period when he was in Korea where he was playing 8 hours a day. 3 hours a day is an extremely minimal commitment for anyone in any discipline I'm aware of (including esports) who effectively makes a living from that discipline (music, fighting, basketball, baseball, chess, etc.).



The amount you stream doesnt equal the amount he puts into the game or plays off stream. He uses that no training or practicing facade to get into his opponents heads. He is just saying things but in reality he probably does put forth the effort and all to try to win games, sometimes you just get into a slump

That's like a really......cool tactic then. What advantages is he supposed to have if he repeatedly tells everybody that he doesn't practice? This might work once befor a large tourney so that everybody underestimates his power (I'm not even sure whether this works. Nobody will just play worse because he thinks his opponent might not be in top shape. At least after the first game you know for sure what's happening) but this surely doesn't work as a long time strategy. Everybody knows that he is the best and most consisting foreigner. Nobody would just suddely underestimate him because he said that he doesn't practice. And he has been saying it for month and still won major tournaments.

I really think Stephano is honest in this case. I mean look at WCS Finals. He told everybody before that hadn't practiced before. Even Idra said he thought he would win against him because Stephano (idra was pretty civil in that case) had been travelling a lot recently. But then....BOOM....Stephano's plan worked really fucking well and he....lost 2-0. Really good plan.
And another flaw of this evil master plan is that his strongest contestants won't even know about this facade as they are korean and don't listen to english interviews. I'm pretty sure a MKP cares little to nothing about that Stephano has supposedly not practiced before a match. Foreigners who might fall for that shit....again....again..and again are actually no contestans anyway.
""I abused a child today" -Stephano" - nmetasch
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
November 28 2012 08:43 GMT
#133
45 minute interview. woah.
love the patchzerg comment
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Pwnzer
Profile Joined June 2011
United States617 Posts
November 28 2012 09:01 GMT
#134
On November 28 2012 10:37 Kyrao wrote:
I've never realized just how lazy Stephano seems to be... He doesn't want to do GSL because he doesn't want to put in the work of researching his opponents and there isn't enough money in it. I used to love this guy, now I'm just like, meh.

I honestly think he truly believes that he is just intellectually superior to everyone else and wants to go out of his way to show how lazy he is because he feels that it makes him seem more like a "natural." I'm not saying he's not, but it's sad how far he goes out of his way to make sure people see how little effort he puts into it. What a douche. Seriously. He'll never fully realize his potential, but whatever.


I disagree with 99% of this post with the exception of the last line. I don't necessarily think the guy is lazy, I'm sure he practices just as much as everyone else despite what he actually SAYS because I don't think you can maintain the skill level that he has without having a decent amount of practice hours under your belt. As far as him feeling like he's intellectually superior...I think he's just a kid, with a ton of fame, and a ton of money that all just kinda happened in the last year or so. Those things are hard for any kid his age to handle without letting just a little bit of it go to your head. I don't blame him at all for having the brash attitude that he has, in fact I think it's kind of endearing...but that's just me. Haha. I DO however, agree that he will never reach his true potential. I kind of think he's a lot like Tracy McGrady from the NBA. (I know, I know people HATE the sports references) A lot of people thought T-Mac had the skill set and the athleticism to MJ, but he just wouldn't focus enough on his game, because he knew that a lot of his natural would just allow him to coast through and make his money. Of course injury had a lot to do with his career, but some of his injuries could have been afforded had he kept himself in better shape. I think Stephano has the potential to be one the greatest players sc2 has ever seen and I don't mean that as hyperbole, I really believe that, but he will never apply himself the way that it would take someone to become that great at it. This is all just my opinion of course, take it with a grain of salt.

P.S. Sorry for the rambling...I'm bad at posting coherently.
Herp Derp
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
November 28 2012 09:05 GMT
#135
I love the comment he makes about his efforts. Something along the lines of "I don't get disappointed if I don't win because I know I didn't work for it."

Classy.
Basique
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)40 Posts
November 28 2012 09:05 GMT
#136
Is there a transcript somewhere ? I really don't want to watch a 45 min video.
Keep it basique.
NEEDZMOAR
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1277 Posts
November 28 2012 09:23 GMT
#137
On November 28 2012 18:05 Basique wrote:
Is there a transcript somewhere ? I really don't want to watch a 45 min video.



this would be awesome... I cant focus on a 45 min video interview :>
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
November 28 2012 09:25 GMT
#138
On November 28 2012 08:16 The_Darkness wrote:
Did he address why he is practicing so little these days?


As long as I remember, stephano tells us that "he doesn't practice a lot". He said the same during his prime days, when he took out koreans like it was the easiest thing to do.

Now let's ask ourselves honestly the next question: is sc2 a game where you can compete with the top without a certain amount of practice? If stephano can, then he is the only genius in the world who can, and I'm not buying it.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
November 28 2012 09:28 GMT
#139
On November 28 2012 18:25 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 08:16 The_Darkness wrote:
Did he address why he is practicing so little these days?


As long as I remember, stephano tells us that "he doesn't practice a lot". He said the same during his prime days, when he took out koreans like it was the easiest thing to do.

Now let's ask ourselves honestly the next question: is sc2 a game where you can compete with the top without a certain amount of practice? If stephano can, then he is the only genius in the world who can, and I'm not buying it.


I thought there were people who proved that stephano actually played more then he said? I might be wrong but I swear some people had proof or w/e that stephano played more then what he says.

I agree with you I think he does play more then he says he does, although I do think the past week or 2 he might not have played to much because of all the traveling (I swear to god he's traveled like to 3 different countries in the past 2 weeks am I mistaken on that?)
When I think of something else, something will go here
Mia
Profile Joined November 2012
75 Posts
November 28 2012 09:32 GMT
#140
stephano was playing wc3 for years before, barely winning any money, he wont quit esports, he might quit sc2, but he will play other rts if it reaches new heights in esports.
"Terran, who is missing in action" - me
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 322
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 110
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 322
IndyStarCraft 190
MaxPax 162
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 110
UpATreeSC 86
MindelVK 19
EmSc Tv 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 69
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 746
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1339
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2558
singsing1670
B2W.Neo840
ceh9656
Beastyqt598
ArmadaUGS141
C9.Mang0116
Dewaltoss46
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream470
Other Games
BasetradeTV171
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 19
EmSc2Tv 19
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2447
• TFBlade824
Other Games
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.