• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13599 users

Starcraft II Relocalizer for Patch 1.5.0! - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 04 2012 19:17 GMT
#41
Edit: v0.0.3 is up! download link:
https://github.com/downloads/lhr0909/SC2Patch150Relocalizer/SimonsRelocalizer.v0.0.3.zip
[image loading]
No Pain No Gain
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 19:45:31
August 04 2012 19:43 GMT
#42
I made icon for your relocalizer

[image loading]
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 04 2012 19:49 GMT
#43
On August 05 2012 04:43 Existor wrote:
I made icon for your relocalizer

[image loading]


You, sir, are AWESOME! I am going to put it in.

Thanks!!!!!!
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 19:49:23
August 04 2012 19:49 GMT
#44
Sorry for the emergency update! v0.0.3.1 should be live now. If you grabbed v0.0.3, you will be notified for downloading the latest version!
Fixed a problem where it will not load in Product.SC2Archive correctly, because I changed my project name in C#...
No Pain No Gain
Makaveli1
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States118 Posts
August 04 2012 21:35 GMT
#45
My Taiwanese version stopped working after 1.5, but this fixed it, thanks.
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 04 2012 21:39 GMT
#46
On August 05 2012 06:35 Makaveli1 wrote:
My Taiwanese version stopped working after 1.5, but this fixed it, thanks.



Thank you for the note! I am glad it helped!
No Pain No Gain
Yanami
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany49 Posts
August 04 2012 21:54 GMT
#47
Would it be possible to add a third option for the display language itself?
I wanted to relocalize my Korean client for eu servers, with Korean interface and sounds, which is not possible as it seems.
Nevertheless: Nice and fast work on this. Keep it up!
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 22:22:58
August 04 2012 22:19 GMT
#48
Here are some media feedback

1) Turn off ability to change size of window
2) Rearrange buttons and dropmenus in that small window

[image loading]

Here are icons:

[image loading]

[image loading] [image loading]

3) Change hydralisk to new icon?

4) For exe-file, I think you're better add darker icon. It's more understandable in small sizes

[image loading]
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 22:52:17
August 04 2012 22:39 GMT
#49
On August 05 2012 07:19 Existor wrote:
Here are some media feedback
+ Show Spoiler +

1) Turn off ability to change size of window
2) Rearrange buttons and dropmenus in that small window

[image loading]

Here are icons:

[image loading]

[image loading] [image loading]

3) Change hydralisk to new icon?

4) For exe-file, I think you're better add darker icon. It's more understandable in small sizes
[image loading]



I thought I changed the hydra icon to the new icon already

This is sweet! I am going to add that tonight. I am trying to see if I can get the ping from different servers.
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 04 2012 22:41 GMT
#50
On August 05 2012 06:54 Yanami wrote:
Would it be possible to add a third option for the display language itself?
I wanted to relocalize my Korean client for eu servers, with Korean interface and sounds, which is not possible as it seems.
Nevertheless: Nice and fast work on this. Keep it up!


Right now the display language cannot be separate from the region. But I will look into that. Hope there is a solution to that.
No Pain No Gain
SEGGLE[8]
Profile Joined July 2012
18 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 22:47:28
August 04 2012 22:45 GMT
#51
Let's just say I've made an account on battlenet to play on tw but I haven't actually bought the game, then I can't get on tw just by trying to log in with my battlenet account i made on tw or can I?

Though I do have the legit european sc2 game, just to make that clear it's not like I'm trying to get on a game I don't have at all.
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 04 2012 22:51 GMT
#52
On August 05 2012 07:45 SEGGLE[8] wrote:
Let's just say I've made an account on battlenet to play on tw but I haven't actually bought the game, then I can't get on tw just by trying to log in with my battlenet account i made on tw or can I?

Though I do have the legit european sc2 game, just to make that clear it's not like I'm trying to get on a game I don't have at all.


Yes, you can try and see if you can get on with the account. It will put you into starter's edition but thats all.

gl hf
No Pain No Gain
SeLpHy
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany73 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 01:01:58
August 05 2012 00:55 GMT
#53
Is it possible to play on EU but with korean TEXT+ voice?
And vice versa on KR with English text + voice?
So it looks like im playing on the KR server then.

Greetings.

Edit: Just tried to change the asset on the EU server to KR. I don't hear any sounds of the units (movement sounds is enabled) but from the buildings I can hear the korean voice.
WaVE123
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia2 Posts
August 05 2012 01:01 GMT
#54
I just directed the relocalizer to my NA sc2 client instead of my Taiwan client every time I run the relocalizer it dosent let me the change the client i want it to re localize, is it possible to change the destination?
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
August 05 2012 01:12 GMT
#55
Will this change written text as well?
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 05 2012 01:34 GMT
#56
On August 05 2012 09:55 SeLpHy wrote:
Is it possible to play on EU but with korean TEXT+ voice?
And vice versa on KR with English text + voice?
So it looks like im playing on the KR server then.

Greetings.

Edit: Just tried to change the asset on the EU server to KR. I don't hear any sounds of the units (movement sounds is enabled) but from the buildings I can hear the korean voice.


Right now we still cannot change the text of the client. I am looking into it and see if we can change it.

Make sure you download the assets till 100% before you change them. If you play in just the playable state, I think the update manager stops and resumes when you open SC2 next time.
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 05 2012 01:35 GMT
#57
On August 05 2012 10:12 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Will this change written text as well?


Right now it will not. But I am looking into it.

Thanks!
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 05 2012 01:40 GMT
#58
On August 05 2012 10:01 WaVE123 wrote:
I just directed the relocalizer to my NA sc2 client instead of my Taiwan client every time I run the relocalizer it dosent let me the change the client i want it to re localize, is it possible to change the destination?


Sorry for the inconvenience. I am planning to have a configuration option in the next version. The program will notify you when the update is available. Stay tuned!

Thanks for the feedback!
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
August 05 2012 08:45 GMT
#59
Hi all,

v0.2.0 is up!

[image loading]

Link:
https://github.com/downloads/lhr0909/SC2Patch150Relocalizer/SimonsRelocalizer.v0.2.0.zip

New Features:
1. Based on Existor's feedback on the interface, I cleaned up from what I had, made it look prettier. Thanks again Existor!
2. Added settings functionality so you can configure the relocalizer to target any sc2 folder you want (Relocalizer will check if you are targeting to a correct sc2 folder). Just make sure you target to the corresponding Variables.txt as well.
3. Added a ping checker to check the pings to the corresponding region you target to. Essentially it is pinging to the logon servers (for example, KR -> kr.logon.battle.net, NA -> us.logon.battle.net), that way you can get a rough estimate on how much latency you are having towards the server.
4. (non-functional but kind of important thing to talk about I guess)
+ Show Spoiler +
I started to add unit tests to my program so that I can verify everything is working properly as I add in new stuff. It is just a good habit to have. Earlier I did not have any tests on my program and it had some small issues here and there, now with test cases covered, we should see fewer and fewer bugs soon!


Thanks for all the feedback and support!
No Pain No Gain
DarKcS
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1237 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-05 10:04:56
August 05 2012 10:00 GMT
#60
I have an SEA and TW folder, can I play on SEA with TW sounds and vise versa? What files can I copy over so I don't need to redownload?
Die tomorrow - Live today
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1301
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1301
ByuN 538
TKL 435
IndyStarCraft 285
Reynor 180
BRAT_OK 53
EmSc Tv 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 121
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9127
Counter-Strike
fl0m2984
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3523
Liquid`Hasu463
MindelVK6
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2304
FrodaN1523
B2W.Neo796
olofmeister617
Khaldor486
Beastyqt258
Livibee177
crisheroes168
Mew2King73
ToD52
kaitlyn27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick440
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 8
EmSc2Tv 8
angryscii 0
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 9
• Reevou 7
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach63
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• blackmanpl 22
• 80smullet 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV641
Other Games
• imaqtpie1001
• Shiphtur696
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
BSL Open Qualifier
25m
OSC
4h 25m
Replay Cast
4h 25m
OSC
17h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.