• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:59
CEST 12:59
KST 19:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7392 users

Starcraft II Relocalizer for Patch 1.5.0! - Page 30

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 Next All
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 20 2013 19:31 GMT
#581
On February 20 2013 23:43 justice` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 06:30 Saffron wrote:
So I was using Korean voices before the patch came out and now it doesn't seem to want to change to korean. I've tried using the in game language selection thing for speech and movies but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Any idea how I get my korean voice overs back?

same here


If you relocalize your clients back and use the new patch update with the all new language option, you should be able to do whatever you wish haha.
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 20 2013 19:35 GMT
#582
Thank you so much for using! Now the patch 2.0.4 is live, I will not be maintaining the software, because you can relocalize your client however way you want with the brand new launcher options.

I had a lot of fun and learned a lot a lot during the run. It has been fun!
No Pain No Gain
synd
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria586 Posts
February 20 2013 19:47 GMT
#583
Well, actually the Relocalizer still works so you don't have anything to do right now but please don't abandon the project as whole.
Blizz will continue to fail with their own 'relocalizer' as now I had to repatch my whole game (20gb) just because I tried to change my sounds to korean o.O
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 20 2013 19:59 GMT
#584
On February 21 2013 04:47 synd wrote:
Well, actually the Relocalizer still works so you don't have anything to do right now but please don't abandon the project as whole.
Blizz will continue to fail with their own 'relocalizer' as now I had to repatch my whole game (20gb) just because I tried to change my sounds to korean o.O


Interesting. I am downloading the patch as well. We will see how it holds up for me.

20GB is a little bit too much O_O

Oh I am sure it still works, it is just that we might not need to use it anymore haha.
No Pain No Gain
synd
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria586 Posts
February 20 2013 20:14 GMT
#585
That was what the Connection info tab showed up =D
pali_
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany48 Posts
February 20 2013 22:53 GMT
#586
I don't know if it works for you guys but chaging the sounds to Korean doesn't work for me, even after the downloading has been completed and the launcher says that the client is up to date. Any suggestions?
ㅈㅈ
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 01:43:48
February 21 2013 01:43 GMT
#587
On February 21 2013 07:53 pali_ wrote:
I don't know if it works for you guys but chaging the sounds to Korean doesn't work for me, even after the downloading has been completed and the launcher says that the client is up to date. Any suggestions?


The new patch enables the global play feature so you can change the language of your client in game, which means you don't need the relocalizer anymore (technically). Even though it still works for most of you.
No Pain No Gain
hotstryhard
Profile Joined February 2013
Denmark1 Post
February 21 2013 12:52 GMT
#588
Hi

My bnet account told me that I got beta access so I wanted to give it a go...
I somehow managed to download and install the US version. Not smart.
I then tried to use the Relocalizer to change region to EU. Now I am getting a mismatch error between client and sever versions...it shows me to be on patch 2.0.3 something (not by my com atm)...
How might I get this to work without downloading 10gb more and if I have to then where the heck do I find the HOTS _GB _ EU client???
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 21 2013 19:12 GMT
#589
On February 21 2013 21:52 hotstryhard wrote:
Hi

My bnet account told me that I got beta access so I wanted to give it a go...
I somehow managed to download and install the US version. Not smart.
I then tried to use the Relocalizer to change region to EU. Now I am getting a mismatch error between client and sever versions...it shows me to be on patch 2.0.3 something (not by my com atm)...
How might I get this to work without downloading 10gb more and if I have to then where the heck do I find the HOTS _GB _ EU client???



Hmm, I am not very sure about this. I have not tested the relocalizer with the HotS client at all. I would not recommend to use it on the client. Can you get on HotS with the NA client?
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 21 2013 19:13 GMT
#590
Here is where you can change your language in the new WoL client. You have to log on to see that language tab.

[image loading]
No Pain No Gain
Tao367
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom324 Posts
February 25 2013 14:40 GMT
#591
On February 22 2013 04:13 lhr0909 wrote:
Here is where you can change your language in the new WoL client. You have to log on to see that language tab.

[image loading]


Does this change regions? :O
Tabashi
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium129 Posts
February 25 2013 14:58 GMT
#592
On February 25 2013 23:40 Tao367 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 04:13 lhr0909 wrote:
Here is where you can change your language in the new WoL client. You have to log on to see that language tab.

[image loading]


Does this change regions? :O

No, to change regions, click the regions button on the login screen of SC2. If you don't see it, you may need to press the button next to your email address before it appears (it should appear on the left side).
"I'll be the hero you deserve." - HerO, aKa the Batman Protoss
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 25 2013 17:32 GMT
#593
On February 25 2013 23:40 Tao367 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 04:13 lhr0909 wrote:
Here is where you can change your language in the new WoL client. You have to log on to see that language tab.

[image loading]


Does this change regions? :O


Region is in the login screen.
No Pain No Gain
halldor
Profile Joined December 2011
Iceland43 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 22:04:37
March 02 2013 21:35 GMT
#594
I'm having a problem , i changed to korea, no problem at all, did my placements and all, but too mcuh lag for me so i decided to switch back to EU this error appears "Failed to download a required file. Please check your internet connection and try again. HELP

EDIT: Fixed!
for the swarm
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
March 02 2013 21:58 GMT
#595
changing language and stuff doesn't do anything for me, in both your relocalizer and inside the game
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
March 05 2013 00:33 GMT
#596
On March 03 2013 06:58 Chaggi wrote:
changing language and stuff doesn't do anything for me, in both your relocalizer and inside the game


Could be your permission settings.
No Pain No Gain
Tao367
Profile Joined June 2012
United Kingdom324 Posts
March 05 2013 18:31 GMT
#597
Where is the button on the login screen? It isn't showing up
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
March 05 2013 18:40 GMT
#598
On March 06 2013 03:31 Tao367 wrote:
Where is the button on the login screen? It isn't showing up


Wait about 5 seconds, it should show up.
No Pain No Gain
Porkchop
Profile Joined July 2011
United States14 Posts
March 05 2013 21:31 GMT
#599
whenever I region switch to any other place but NA I get a message "Game client version mismatch" no idea what to do, haven't found answer...
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6332 Posts
March 05 2013 21:40 GMT
#600
With Global Play live you don't need this tool any more. Use the in-game region switcher instead. Also servers other than CN, SEA and NA haven't been updated to 2.0.5 yet. If you are using EU/KR/TW client you will not be able to play on NA.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
TBD vs Classic
CranKy Ducklings120
SHIN 57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 252
ByuN 247
mouzHeroMarine 206
SHIN 57
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49941
Calm 9593
Rain 2802
FanTaSy 1022
soO 978
BeSt 848
Bisu 657
Stork 374
Soulkey 324
Soma 287
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
firebathero 206
Last 138
Pusan 84
Mind 75
Light 66
Snow 60
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 53
Shinee 45
Sharp 37
Killer 29
hero 25
Mong 25
Trap 23
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
sorry 16
zelot 16
Shine 15
Terrorterran 12
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 5
scan(afreeca) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7118
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
byalli681
x6flipin197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns27674
singsing1869
Pyrionflax231
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 62
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Jankos3410
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 1m
OSC
12h 1m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.