• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
Wilder Leaf Organic Hemp Gummies Australia 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

Starcraft II Relocalizer for Patch 1.5.0! - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 02 2013 18:13 GMT
#541
On February 02 2013 23:07 Hot_Ice wrote:
Hello. Thanks alot, although with the current Patch you can set the Region already.

Still I got a question reagarding this dying thread: Will I get posting rights for US forums when I played on the US-Server once?
Thanks!


You can try to logon at http://us.battle.net and see if you can use the NA forum
No Pain No Gain
StrInfinity
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 08:43:35
February 03 2013 07:55 GMT
#542
Thank you for program. It is very useful.

i saw this thread that it was impossible to display english text on KR server. i own a KR account. i tried a relocalization but only voice was changed.. doesn't english client still work in Korea?
StrInfinity
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 08:05:34
February 03 2013 07:56 GMT
#543
deleted
jsak1c
Profile Joined January 2013
1 Post
February 03 2013 08:12 GMT
#544
Just wondering what the purpose of this tool is when global play is out?

Is it to play on different servers with different accounts?
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 04 2013 09:49 GMT
#545
On February 03 2013 16:55 StrInfinity wrote:
Thank you for program. It is very useful.

i saw this thread that it was impossible to display english text on KR server. i own a KR account. i tried a relocalization but only voice was changed.. doesn't english client still work in Korea?



set it up like this:
[image loading]
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 09:50:35
February 04 2013 09:50 GMT
#546
On February 03 2013 17:12 jsak1c wrote:
Just wondering what the purpose of this tool is when global play is out?

Is it to play on different servers with different accounts?


I made an update with the global play feature so you can play with any region in any language with your account.
No Pain No Gain
Ljas
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland725 Posts
February 07 2013 20:54 GMT
#547
I suddenly have the HotS beta complaining that the region is wrong, is the relocalizer what's causing this?
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 07 2013 23:49 GMT
#548
On February 08 2013 05:54 Ljas wrote:
I suddenly have the HotS beta complaining that the region is wrong, is the relocalizer what's causing this?


I would not think so. Try to relocalize back to what your beta is, and see what happens.

It never happens on mine.
No Pain No Gain
Ljas
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland725 Posts
February 08 2013 08:33 GMT
#549
That's the problem, though. The beta is on the beta server, not any of the ones listed in the relocalizer. None of the options are fixing the beta.
GunSec
Profile Joined February 2010
1095 Posts
February 08 2013 20:17 GMT
#550
The new version of the relocalizer works excellent, thanks! But I dont understand one thing though, why is it lagging a little bit but on the HotS it doesn't seem to lagg that much if you play against a korean. Is it because everybody is playing on a global server or something?
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 09 2013 17:33 GMT
#551
On February 09 2013 05:17 GunSec wrote:
The new version of the relocalizer works excellent, thanks! But I dont understand one thing though, why is it lagging a little bit but on the HotS it doesn't seem to lagg that much if you play against a korean. Is it because everybody is playing on a global server or something?



It is how the servers are set up I think. I have no control over that with the relocalizer lol.

I usually get about 250ms on KR and about 140ms on EU when I am in the US.
No Pain No Gain
HallBregg
Profile Joined November 2010
134 Posts
February 10 2013 14:23 GMT
#552
On February 03 2013 03:12 lhr0909 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 21:05 railgun19 wrote:
I can log in all regions except for NA. When i log into NA, nothing happens (no authenicating nor initializing date), only the left side options and background is there. Help please.


I have got a couple of people asking me this. Seems like there some place in Australia that just will not connect to the NA server?! Not 100% sure.

Can you try using the advanced tab, and put "enUS" (without quotes) to both text boxes and hit "manual relocalize", and see if you can get to the NA server?

Keep me posted.


I'm having the same problem. I can relocalize to KR but not to NA, I'm from EU. I tryed the manual relocalize, but it doesn't work either.
proves and pilons
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 20:16:22
February 10 2013 20:15 GMT
#553
On February 10 2013 23:23 HallBregg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2013 03:12 lhr0909 wrote:
On February 02 2013 21:05 railgun19 wrote:
I can log in all regions except for NA. When i log into NA, nothing happens (no authenicating nor initializing date), only the left side options and background is there. Help please.


I have got a couple of people asking me this. Seems like there some place in Australia that just will not connect to the NA server?! Not 100% sure.

Can you try using the advanced tab, and put "enUS" (without quotes) to both text boxes and hit "manual relocalize", and see if you can get to the NA server?

Keep me posted.


I'm having the same problem. I can relocalize to KR but not to NA, I'm from EU. I tryed the manual relocalize, but it doesn't work either.


Where are you from? can you log on to NA Battle Net?
No Pain No Gain
QueenMortis
Profile Joined May 2012
59 Posts
February 10 2013 21:37 GMT
#554
Could you please add TW server to new version too please?
HallBregg
Profile Joined November 2010
134 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 23:57:35
February 10 2013 23:41 GMT
#555
On February 11 2013 05:15 lhr0909 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 23:23 HallBregg wrote:
On February 03 2013 03:12 lhr0909 wrote:
On February 02 2013 21:05 railgun19 wrote:
I can log in all regions except for NA. When i log into NA, nothing happens (no authenicating nor initializing date), only the left side options and background is there. Help please.


I have got a couple of people asking me this. Seems like there some place in Australia that just will not connect to the NA server?! Not 100% sure.

Can you try using the advanced tab, and put "enUS" (without quotes) to both text boxes and hit "manual relocalize", and see if you can get to the NA server?

Keep me posted.


I'm having the same problem. I can relocalize to KR but not to NA, I'm from EU. I tryed the manual relocalize, but it doesn't work either.


Where are you from? can you log on to NA Battle Net?


As I said in my post I'm from EU, and I have an Eu account. Right now playing from spain. I can log on to NA battlenet, I just checked.

EDIT: Nevermind, I solved the problem by changing the DNS servers. More info http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7708411977
proves and pilons
xAriA
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States58 Posts
February 10 2013 23:41 GMT
#556
Having no problems with this program, thanks playing on TW server is pretty hard but laggy tt.
Saffron
Profile Joined March 2010
South Africa5 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-11 21:40:48
February 11 2013 21:40 GMT
#557
This is great and thanks for your hard work. I just wanted to know one thing, I have an EU client. To play on NA server I need to download the 1.4gb enUS language shiz? Or can I just use enGB assets on NA without downloading anything?

Thanks.
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 12 2013 01:40 GMT
#558
On February 12 2013 06:40 Saffron wrote:
This is great and thanks for your hard work. I just wanted to know one thing, I have an EU client. To play on NA server I need to download the 1.4gb enUS language shiz? Or can I just use enGB assets on NA without downloading anything?

Thanks.


Ahh, sorry about that! I need to add the option to use enGB with NA. Currently for all English clients, I locked it in using enUS.

You can use the manual relocalize option. Type in enGB for both text boxes.

When you log on to the game, wait till the region button to show up, click on that, and choose North America & Latin America.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
No Pain No Gain
Lysu
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria21 Posts
February 12 2013 03:20 GMT
#559
Uhm-- I bought the german version - installed the enGB version of sc2 wol but the region button never showed up.
Any ideas whats wrong?
Existor
Profile Joined July 2010
Russian Federation4295 Posts
February 12 2013 06:03 GMT
#560
On February 12 2013 12:20 Lysu wrote:
Uhm-- I bought the german version - installed the enGB version of sc2 wol but the region button never showed up.
Any ideas whats wrong?

Try to write wrong password, click connect and then it will appear
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
Railgan 61
MindelVK 30
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66943
Calm 10415
Bisu 2635
FanTaSy 1180
Stork 748
Rush 358
soO 228
firebathero 225
Snow 193
Last 126
[ Show more ]
Mind 103
hero 88
Pusan 76
Sharp 72
Free 68
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 41
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Bale 31
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 19
yabsab 16
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Rock 12
Noble 12
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3412
byalli891
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns34289
singsing2405
Liquid`RaSZi682
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt338
Pyrionflax288
Happy252
Hui .220
Mlord167
Khaldor79
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 90
• Dystopia_ 7
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV533
League of Legends
• Jankos3111
• Nemesis2849
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1473
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
OSC
9h 31m
Replay Cast
9h 31m
OSC
22h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.