• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:29
CEST 15:29
KST 22:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
Wilder Leaf Organic Hemp Gummies Australia 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

Starcraft II Relocalizer for Patch 1.5.0! - Page 29

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
alucardyxh
Profile Joined February 2013
2 Posts
February 12 2013 15:08 GMT
#561
I found it is impossible to play any version on any server using KoKR Language. Settings are correct but KoKR Assets downloads are never triggered. Anyone could help?
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 12 2013 19:37 GMT
#562
On February 13 2013 00:08 alucardyxh wrote:
I found it is impossible to play any version on any server using KoKR Language. Settings are correct but KoKR Assets downloads are never triggered. Anyone could help?


Try to go to the Advanced tab and manually relocalize the client to koKR (case sensitive) and see if you see a full korean client.

Put in

koKR

for both text boxes
No Pain No Gain
alucardyxh
Profile Joined February 2013
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 10:46:55
February 13 2013 10:44 GMT
#563
On February 13 2013 04:37 lhr0909 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 00:08 alucardyxh wrote:
I found it is impossible to play any version on any server using KoKR Language. Settings are correct but KoKR Assets downloads are never triggered. Anyone could help?


Try to go to the Advanced tab and manually relocalize the client to koKR (case sensitive) and see if you see a full korean client.

Put in

koKR

for both text boxes



Thanks. I can run the koKR client, but texts are blanks while voices are english. koKR assets downloads are still never triggered, which I think is the cause. Anyone has tried koKR voices successfully? PS:I intalled a zhTW client.
kamidesu
Profile Joined December 2012
Thailand25 Posts
February 14 2013 06:14 GMT
#564
Is this program still supporting mac
I dont have the change region button for my starcraft client
Can i change it this way
Wanna play on the korean server
Thank you
Fruit Dealer ;D First SC2 KING / Jaedong the One and Only Real kING
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 14 2013 23:48 GMT
#565
On February 14 2013 15:14 kamidesu wrote:
Is this program still supporting mac
I dont have the change region button for my starcraft client
Can i change it this way
Wanna play on the korean server
Thank you


The mac version still works.

You can refer to this to get the region button for mac.

On January 25 2013 09:00 xpaperclip wrote:
It is totally unnecessary to download a new client or use a relocalizer (unless you want different voices or text). Just create a file called regions.xml in your StarCraft II program files folder (where the Starcraft II.exe is) with the following contents.

<regions>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_SG_REGION" hostname="sg"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enSG"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_US_REGION" hostname="us"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enUS"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION" hostname="eu"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="enGB"/>
<region displayname="AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION" hostname="kr"
allowedProductLocales="all" localesThatDefaultToThisRegion="koKR"/>
</regions>

This will cause the Region button which SEA has had for the longest time to appear (it fades in after a while), but the strings for AUTHENTICATION_EU_REGION and AUTHENTICATION_KR_REGION were only added in 1.5.4.
No Pain No Gain
IhreSchatten
Profile Joined February 2013
Ukraine1 Post
February 16 2013 17:01 GMT
#566
I have some problems. First i was on ruRU EU client. I wanted to change it to original language enUS and switch server. I loaded like 2 Gb files and now i have problem with enter "You need authorized language pack blah blah". Its only when im entering after Relocaizer. If i click twice on SC2 button i will have my RU language with server i switched to. How can i fix it :S
Lennyy
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2 Posts
February 16 2013 18:09 GMT
#567
Hi, a got a problem!

I can set every language except korean and chineese. If I want to download the files in my SC2 Launcher I get an error message: Failed to download information about the next patch. Check your netwok connection.

Can I fix this somehow? Wanna play in korean so bad :D
Snoodles
Profile Joined March 2012
401 Posts
February 18 2013 00:28 GMT
#568
I can't get this to work for Taiwan server at all. I get this message:
http://i.imgur.com/auT0Ism.jpg
Snoodles
Profile Joined March 2012
401 Posts
February 18 2013 00:31 GMT
#569
Does anyone who knows chinese know what this means?
http://i.imgur.com/K4DquSv.jpg
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 18 2013 02:45 GMT
#570
On February 18 2013 09:31 Snoodles wrote:
Does anyone who knows chinese know what this means?
http://i.imgur.com/K4DquSv.jpg


There is an internal error.
No Pain No Gain
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-18 22:54:04
February 18 2013 22:30 GMT
#571
I couldn't make it work with koKR voice and English text. Do I have to download a korean client first and then do the relocalize?

-- This is for HotS
MyDroopySack
Profile Joined February 2013
1 Post
February 19 2013 07:02 GMT
#572
On February 17 2013 03:09 Lennyy wrote:
Hi, a got a problem!

I can set every language except korean and chineese. If I want to download the files in my SC2 Launcher I get an error message: Failed to download information about the next patch. Check your netwok connection.

Can I fix this somehow? Wanna play in korean so bad :D


I'm having the same problem as him. I could only do Chinese if I installed a 2nd copy of SC2 into another folder using the Chinese client, but that's not ideal because it takes up 2x the space.
thetaoptimus
Profile Joined October 2012
Poland24 Posts
February 19 2013 10:40 GMT
#573
After today you will not need relocalizer. (just easy edition of variables.txt)
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 19 2013 14:05 GMT
#574
I had to re install HotS to make it work. Not recommended.
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 19 2013 14:06 GMT
#575
On February 19 2013 23:05 llIH wrote:
I had to re install HotS to make it work. Not recommended.


Sorry I did not say it supports HotS just yet..
No Pain No Gain
lhr0909
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States562 Posts
February 19 2013 14:07 GMT
#576
On February 19 2013 19:40 thetaoptimus wrote:
After today you will not need relocalizer. (just easy edition of variables.txt)


I hope so. Wondering how it is done.
No Pain No Gain
Cheerio
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Ukraine3178 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 15:07:21
February 19 2013 15:04 GMT
#577
Damn, i relocallized today and it started to download 9GB. Cancelled it and tried to go back to the original server but it still needs to download 9GB.
Saffron
Profile Joined March 2010
South Africa5 Posts
February 19 2013 21:30 GMT
#578
So I was using Korean voices before the patch came out and now it doesn't seem to want to change to korean. I've tried using the in game language selection thing for speech and movies but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Any idea how I get my korean voice overs back?
HyDrA_solic
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Portugal491 Posts
February 20 2013 00:41 GMT
#579
i cant play on US right now using the relocalizer :S
It says there is a temporary outage in b-net
It's all about the reflections of freedom. Even though he hoped for a better world, with all his strenght, all his will, the most he could do was to make her smile.
Afterlifeil
Profile Joined February 2012
Israel35 Posts
February 20 2013 14:43 GMT
#580
On February 20 2013 06:30 Saffron wrote:
So I was using Korean voices before the patch came out and now it doesn't seem to want to change to korean. I've tried using the in game language selection thing for speech and movies but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Any idea how I get my korean voice overs back?

same here
Talk to me Artosis
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
Railgan 61
MindelVK 30
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66943
Calm 10415
Bisu 2635
FanTaSy 1180
Stork 748
Rush 358
soO 228
firebathero 225
Snow 193
Last 126
[ Show more ]
Mind 103
hero 88
Pusan 76
Sharp 72
Free 68
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 41
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Bale 31
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 19
yabsab 16
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Rock 12
Noble 12
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3412
byalli891
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
gofns34289
singsing2405
Liquid`RaSZi682
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt338
Pyrionflax288
Happy252
Hui .220
Mlord167
Khaldor79
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 90
• Dystopia_ 7
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV533
League of Legends
• Jankos3111
• Nemesis2849
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1473
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 31m
OSC
9h 31m
Replay Cast
9h 31m
OSC
22h 31m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.