• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7713 users

Patch 1.5 thoughts? - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 58 59 60 Next
MicroTastiC
Profile Joined January 2011
375 Posts
July 31 2012 13:00 GMT
#21
they didnt use my previous video and mouse settings O:
Inex
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria443 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 13:05:00
July 31 2012 13:02 GMT
#22
On July 31 2012 21:57 SaroVati wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 21:41 Champloo wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:30 Inex wrote:
Is there an option to create 1x1 custom games with spectators like Wacraft 3?


I don't think so. I don't even know why they didn't implement that right from the beginning. That was one of the most played thing in Warcraft 3... let's remove it! Blizzard logic.


You just add someone from your friends list and they can spectate. Always could lol. Just cause it isn't spoonfed in front of you doesn't mean it isn't there


The idea is to join random public games and just watch some dudes play a 1x1 game, while you chat with the other spectators. Something that helped you learn a thing or two about the current MU, or just chat with random people for fun. I know you can add FRIENDS, but that's not the point. I guess you had no idea what I was asking.

EDIT; Yeah I was unclear in my question, I meant creating a public 1x1 game where random people join and observe a 1x1/2x2 game.
Mahavishnu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada396 Posts
July 31 2012 13:04 GMT
#23
I think the color scheme is ugly, the soft blue hues of the original were nicer on the eyes, this orange is glaring obtuse and rusty.
everything is gravity
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
July 31 2012 13:06 GMT
#24
On July 31 2012 22:02 Inex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 21:57 SaroVati wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:41 Champloo wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:30 Inex wrote:
Is there an option to create 1x1 custom games with spectators like Wacraft 3?


I don't think so. I don't even know why they didn't implement that right from the beginning. That was one of the most played thing in Warcraft 3... let's remove it! Blizzard logic.


You just add someone from your friends list and they can spectate. Always could lol. Just cause it isn't spoonfed in front of you doesn't mean it isn't there


The idea is to join random public games and just watch some dudes play a 1x1 game, while you chat with the other spectators. Something that helped you learn a thing or two about the current MU, or just chat with random people for fun. I know you can add FRIENDS, but that's not the point. I guess you had no idea what I was asking.

EDIT; Yeah I was unclear in my question, I meant creating a public 1x1 game where random people join and observe a 1x1/2x2 game.


There have been custom games for exactly that for a very long time, has always been possible.
Taefox
Profile Joined March 2010
1533 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 13:07:55
July 31 2012 13:06 GMT
#25
feel very strange i can't be used to >_< Like playing a new game

cmon blizzard, plz make an option give us back previous setting
@taefoxy
bLecK
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia625 Posts
July 31 2012 13:08 GMT
#26
All I can say is fuck yeah dat fog of war...

Seriously though I kinda like it. The most played race backgrounds in the player profiles were a nice touch too.
Yoo Ara | Lee Min Jung /Suzy/Taeyeon/Eunji/ NaRae/ Alice
Account252508
Profile Joined February 2012
3454 Posts
July 31 2012 13:12 GMT
#27
--- Nuked ---
wcr.4fun
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium686 Posts
July 31 2012 13:14 GMT
#28
On July 31 2012 22:06 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 22:02 Inex wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:57 SaroVati wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:41 Champloo wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:30 Inex wrote:
Is there an option to create 1x1 custom games with spectators like Wacraft 3?


I don't think so. I don't even know why they didn't implement that right from the beginning. That was one of the most played thing in Warcraft 3... let's remove it! Blizzard logic.


You just add someone from your friends list and they can spectate. Always could lol. Just cause it isn't spoonfed in front of you doesn't mean it isn't there


The idea is to join random public games and just watch some dudes play a 1x1 game, while you chat with the other spectators. Something that helped you learn a thing or two about the current MU, or just chat with random people for fun. I know you can add FRIENDS, but that's not the point. I guess you had no idea what I was asking.

EDIT; Yeah I was unclear in my question, I meant creating a public 1x1 game where random people join and observe a 1x1/2x2 game.


There have been custom games for exactly that for a very long time, has always been possible.


How do I create a public custom game: 1v1 pro + obs? And how do I join a precise game on a certain map, instead of just joining a random game hosted on that map?


X3GoldDot
Profile Joined August 2011
Malaysia3840 Posts
July 31 2012 13:17 GMT
#29
looks much more neat and nice now..... also it might look wierd becuz it defaulted me to ultra setting when i normally only put medium.
prime/startale/[SexComaZerg, RoyalRoaderZerg, SirLifealot] ingame ID = GoodGame
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
July 31 2012 13:21 GMT
#30
On July 31 2012 22:14 wcr.4fun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 22:06 Lorch wrote:
On July 31 2012 22:02 Inex wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:57 SaroVati wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:41 Champloo wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:30 Inex wrote:
Is there an option to create 1x1 custom games with spectators like Wacraft 3?


I don't think so. I don't even know why they didn't implement that right from the beginning. That was one of the most played thing in Warcraft 3... let's remove it! Blizzard logic.


You just add someone from your friends list and they can spectate. Always could lol. Just cause it isn't spoonfed in front of you doesn't mean it isn't there


The idea is to join random public games and just watch some dudes play a 1x1 game, while you chat with the other spectators. Something that helped you learn a thing or two about the current MU, or just chat with random people for fun. I know you can add FRIENDS, but that's not the point. I guess you had no idea what I was asking.

EDIT; Yeah I was unclear in my question, I meant creating a public 1x1 game where random people join and observe a 1x1/2x2 game.


There have been custom games for exactly that for a very long time, has always been possible.


How do I create a public custom game: 1v1 pro + obs? And how do I join a precise game on a certain map, instead of just joining a random game hosted on that map?




Well you obviously can't join precise games, but you can choose a map thats 1v1 + obs, I forgot what the map is called because I couldn't care less about it...
FlukyS
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Ireland485 Posts
July 31 2012 13:24 GMT
#31
Looks ok plus the install time for new players is a lot shorter which is great. Id say the interface was always pretty ugly anyway so any attempt at improvement should be encouraged.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 13:28:32
July 31 2012 13:25 GMT
#32
On July 31 2012 22:21 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 22:14 wcr.4fun wrote:
On July 31 2012 22:06 Lorch wrote:
On July 31 2012 22:02 Inex wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:57 SaroVati wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:41 Champloo wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:30 Inex wrote:
Is there an option to create 1x1 custom games with spectators like Wacraft 3?


I don't think so. I don't even know why they didn't implement that right from the beginning. That was one of the most played thing in Warcraft 3... let's remove it! Blizzard logic.


You just add someone from your friends list and they can spectate. Always could lol. Just cause it isn't spoonfed in front of you doesn't mean it isn't there


The idea is to join random public games and just watch some dudes play a 1x1 game, while you chat with the other spectators. Something that helped you learn a thing or two about the current MU, or just chat with random people for fun. I know you can add FRIENDS, but that's not the point. I guess you had no idea what I was asking.

EDIT; Yeah I was unclear in my question, I meant creating a public 1x1 game where random people join and observe a 1x1/2x2 game.


There have been custom games for exactly that for a very long time, has always been possible.


How do I create a public custom game: 1v1 pro + obs? And how do I join a precise game on a certain map, instead of just joining a random game hosted on that map?




Well you obviously can't join precise games, but you can choose a map thats 1v1 + obs, I forgot what the map is called because I couldn't care less about it...

You mean you could care less, right?

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.twitch.tv/liquidtyler/b/322923677 :D
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
July 31 2012 13:26 GMT
#33
Is there clan support in this patch?
TiberiusAk
Profile Joined August 2011
United States122 Posts
July 31 2012 13:27 GMT
#34
On July 31 2012 22:21 Lorch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 22:14 wcr.4fun wrote:
On July 31 2012 22:06 Lorch wrote:
On July 31 2012 22:02 Inex wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:57 SaroVati wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:41 Champloo wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:30 Inex wrote:
Is there an option to create 1x1 custom games with spectators like Wacraft 3?


I don't think so. I don't even know why they didn't implement that right from the beginning. That was one of the most played thing in Warcraft 3... let's remove it! Blizzard logic.


You just add someone from your friends list and they can spectate. Always could lol. Just cause it isn't spoonfed in front of you doesn't mean it isn't there


The idea is to join random public games and just watch some dudes play a 1x1 game, while you chat with the other spectators. Something that helped you learn a thing or two about the current MU, or just chat with random people for fun. I know you can add FRIENDS, but that's not the point. I guess you had no idea what I was asking.

EDIT; Yeah I was unclear in my question, I meant creating a public 1x1 game where random people join and observe a 1x1/2x2 game.


There have been custom games for exactly that for a very long time, has always been possible.


How do I create a public custom game: 1v1 pro + obs? And how do I join a precise game on a certain map, instead of just joining a random game hosted on that map?




Well you obviously can't join precise games, but you can choose a map thats 1v1 + obs, I forgot what the map is called because I couldn't care less about it...


Peepmode?
"I like the new weapon, it's solid removal with a really nice deathrattle in a mech deck. The murloc is a little confusing though, not sure why they thought shamans needed a murloc."
AzoriuS
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland74 Posts
July 31 2012 13:30 GMT
#35
canu observer a replay with a friend online ?
dynwar7
Profile Joined May 2011
1983 Posts
July 31 2012 13:32 GMT
#36
In my view, I think it is a fresh new look, and I kinda like it.

The old one.....well the old one in my opinion WAS a little weird....very hard to navigate everything in general, from blocking players after a game....to going to profile, match history, etc. just to see your match history.

I think it should have a "back" button, would be cool. But I havent explored much, just a little bit.

Overall I love it. Compared to the old one this one is good. I especially love the Starcraft 2 button where it shows you 6 different options like VS AI, Campaign, QM, etc.
Regarding the imbalance, hilarious to see Zergs defending themselves....
Mahavishnu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada396 Posts
July 31 2012 13:32 GMT
#37
On July 31 2012 22:12 monkybone wrote:
There are 3 patch 1.5 threads right now, and none of them actually describes the content of it. That's not good.

That's because they didn't change the actual game that we play....
everything is gravity
DrAbuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany209 Posts
July 31 2012 13:33 GMT
#38
On July 31 2012 21:39 Melty Butter wrote:
Did anyone else notice that it now takes 3 clicks to start queuing for a ladder 1v1, as opposed to 2 clicks before? Maybe it's a minor quibble, but- No, it's not, it's dumb and I don't like it.


Did anyone else notice that it takes Zerg only one click to produce a building, while you have to tell your Terran and Protoss worker to go back to mining after it finished? I dont like it, I dont like it at all!! BLIZZAAAAAAAARD
eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/186292/1/DrAbuse/
Delta-V
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand43 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 13:55:29
July 31 2012 13:44 GMT
#39
Does anyone else miss the old profile summary, or at least somewhere to view all your current best leagues in each category in one place?

On July 31 2012 22:14 wcr.4fun wrote:
How do I create a public custom game: 1v1 pro + obs? And how do I join a precise game on a certain map, instead of just joining a random game hosted on that map?

Search Peepmode or 1v1 obs under custom maps.
I don't know why you can't make a normal map public if it has spectators though.

On July 31 2012 21:39 Melty Butter wrote:
Did anyone else notice that it now takes 3 clicks to start queuing for a ladder 1v1, as opposed to 2 clicks before? Maybe it's a minor quibble, but- No, it's not, it's dumb and I don't like it.

Set quickmatch to a hotkey if it isn't already (bottom left of screen upwards arrow) and you can do it in 1 key press and 1 click.
GuardianEU
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands488 Posts
July 31 2012 13:49 GMT
#40
On July 31 2012 22:02 Inex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2012 21:57 SaroVati wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:41 Champloo wrote:
On July 31 2012 21:30 Inex wrote:
Is there an option to create 1x1 custom games with spectators like Wacraft 3?


I don't think so. I don't even know why they didn't implement that right from the beginning. That was one of the most played thing in Warcraft 3... let's remove it! Blizzard logic.


You just add someone from your friends list and they can spectate. Always could lol. Just cause it isn't spoonfed in front of you doesn't mean it isn't there


The idea is to join random public games and just watch some dudes play a 1x1 game, while you chat with the other spectators. Something that helped you learn a thing or two about the current MU, or just chat with random people for fun. I know you can add FRIENDS, but that's not the point. I guess you had no idea what I was asking.

EDIT; Yeah I was unclear in my question, I meant creating a public 1x1 game where random people join and observe a 1x1/2x2 game.


but isn;t that talking what the public chat is for? 0.o
Standard.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings72
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
ViBE126
SpeCial 71
StarCraft: Brood War
910 70
NaDa 20
Dota 2
monkeys_forever414
canceldota158
NeuroSwarm155
League of Legends
Doublelift5282
Other Games
summit1g6005
JimRising 422
C9.Mang0386
ToD95
PPMD36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• poizon28 31
• RyuSc2 26
• musti20045 22
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra962
Other Games
• imaqtpie1044
• Shiphtur571
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
10h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
17h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
Patches Events
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.