• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:35
CEST 10:35
KST 17:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8432 users

Patch 1.5 thoughts? - Page 58

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 Next
EvanC
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada130 Posts
August 06 2012 16:28 GMT
#1141
After seeing Jaedong vs aLive WCS KR Set 1.

+ Show Spoiler +
That kind of pathing issue when the lings got stuck behind the evo chambers seems like something which would have NEVER happened before.


I am convinced that there are pathing issues but don't really know how to confirm this. Has there been any discussion on this and what has been the conclusion? I am very curious if pathing has changed in 1.5.
GGStarFoxxie
Profile Joined June 2011
United States2 Posts
August 06 2012 19:09 GMT
#1142
The pathing issue is part of the known bugs Velnrak listed. "Units do not always take the most direct path when ordered to move across the map.--This issue is under investigation."
Here's a link to the original thread on battle.net: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2301630502.

I've seen on youtube someone posted a video where they had a probe lined up with their nexus, & it took the long way around it. I.e. looping back around the side facing the minerals.
If I could control my anger..I'd destroy you with it.
BaDMannerS
Profile Joined July 2012
Bulgaria57 Posts
August 06 2012 20:51 GMT
#1143
And more days pass, in which I do not play the tainted crap they made...
Tolazytobecreative
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany17 Posts
August 07 2012 00:01 GMT
#1144
And more days pass, in which I do not play the tainted crap they made...


well that sounds like you do it voluntarily while some of us simply can't log in wether they would like to or not...
BaDMannerS
Profile Joined July 2012
Bulgaria57 Posts
August 07 2012 11:06 GMT
#1145
You missed nothing, man. I just login, get pissed and check, if the eventually released a fix, try a custom that lags as if I have wooden PC and log off . Why can't you log in?
Warheart
Profile Joined June 2012
Italy25 Posts
August 07 2012 11:16 GMT
#1146
i downloaded the game in english and now the patch has restored the language to italian,which sucks really hard. anyone knows if it's possible to turn it back to english and if it is,how?
war is in my heart,death is by my side!
BobMcJohnson
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-07 11:23:09
August 07 2012 11:21 GMT
#1147
At first I was thinking that it was not a big deal, but holy shit the new menu is annoying as fuck to just start a ladder game. The ladder screen should be the default screen since it's the main feature of battle.net, having to click two times just to get to it is pretty dumb - especially since the name of the menus aren't that intuitive. So yeah, no big deal but still annoying as fuck.

Pretty dissapointed with the patch all-in all. Added more problems/bugs than it solved for me :/
Romanes eunt domus
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
August 07 2012 11:25 GMT
#1148
On August 07 2012 20:21 BobMcJohnson wrote:
At first I was thinking that it was not a big deal, but holy shit the new menu is annoying as fuck to just start a ladder game. The ladder screen should be the default screen since it's the main feature of battle.net, having to click two times just to get to it is pretty dumb - especially since the name of the menus aren't that intuitive. So yeah, no big deal but still annoying as fuck.

Pretty dissapointed with the patch all-in all. Added more problems/bugs than it solved for me :/

F2, click, done.
Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1102 Posts
August 07 2012 11:26 GMT
#1149
On August 07 2012 20:21 BobMcJohnson wrote:
At first I was thinking that it was not a big deal, but holy shit the new menu is annoying as fuck to just start a ladder game. The ladder screen should be the default screen since it's the main feature of battle.net, having to click two times just to get to it is pretty dumb - especially since the name of the menus aren't that intuitive. So yeah, no big deal but still annoying as fuck.

Pretty dissapointed with the patch all-in all. Added more problems/bugs than it solved for me :/


You can just hit f2 now and get right to the ladder screen.
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
August 07 2012 11:49 GMT
#1150
Anyone else can't login to their account?
I can't log in with my smurf account, says password is invalid. I know for a fact I could login just fine the day before the patch. Also I can't reset my password because bnet won't recognize my real name.
I can log in just fine with my main account.
Denzil
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom4193 Posts
August 07 2012 12:09 GMT
#1151
i think this arcade patch has done wonders for arcade games i'm playing shit i never knew existed before with full lobbys and wow there is some really good stuff out there
Anna: So Sen how will you prepare for your revenge v MC? Sen: With a smile.
Payson
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States394 Posts
August 07 2012 12:14 GMT
#1152
I have been able to open Starcraft II since I downloaded the new patch. Then this morning, I am now unable to even open the client -_-

"An internal error occurred, please restart. If problems persist contact customer support."

That's the error message I receive every time I attempt to open the game.......Windows user.
speknek
Profile Joined February 2012
758 Posts
August 07 2012 12:18 GMT
#1153
I like the option to change healthbar colors and the less prominent creep on the minimap.
Also free tip, you can hotkey stuff in the menu now, so you don't need 3 clicks to get into a 1v1.
Grimmyman123
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada939 Posts
August 07 2012 12:22 GMT
#1154
On August 07 2012 20:49 Mandalor wrote:
Anyone else can't login to their account?
I can't log in with my smurf account, says password is invalid. I know for a fact I could login just fine the day before the patch. Also I can't reset my password because bnet won't recognize my real name.
I can log in just fine with my main account.


Contact Bnet Support, possible your account got hacked? Have your game key handy.

Also, check sc2ranks or Bnet to see if there is activity on the suspect account.
Win. That's all that matters. Win. Nobody likes to lose.
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
August 07 2012 12:25 GMT
#1155
On August 07 2012 21:22 Grimmyman123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 20:49 Mandalor wrote:
Anyone else can't login to their account?
I can't log in with my smurf account, says password is invalid. I know for a fact I could login just fine the day before the patch. Also I can't reset my password because bnet won't recognize my real name.
I can log in just fine with my main account.


Contact Bnet Support, possible your account got hacked? Have your game key handy.

Also, check sc2ranks or Bnet to see if there is activity on the suspect account.


Bought the account off ebay a couple months ago - therefore no game key. I checked sc2ranks, no activity, I'd also expect the hacker to change the email adress (if he can). Plus I use a crazy long and complicated password.
If noone else has that same issue after the patch, I guess it was hacked tho. Too bad.
BaDMannerS
Profile Joined July 2012
Bulgaria57 Posts
August 07 2012 15:50 GMT
#1156
On August 07 2012 20:26 Seam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2012 20:21 BobMcJohnson wrote:
At first I was thinking that it was not a big deal, but holy shit the new menu is annoying as fuck to just start a ladder game. The ladder screen should be the default screen since it's the main feature of battle.net, having to click two times just to get to it is pretty dumb - especially since the name of the menus aren't that intuitive. So yeah, no big deal but still annoying as fuck.

Pretty dissapointed with the patch all-in all. Added more problems/bugs than it solved for me :/


You can just hit f2 now and get right to the ladder screen.

Not sure, if trolling or trying to look smart. Anyway, today the game is even more unplayable for me. The lag seems to occur in every game. At elast it occured once in a while yesterday. Now in every game it is a constant: initial freeze, followed by lags in every battle. Blizz=idiots that ruined the game.
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-07 16:06:53
August 07 2012 16:00 GMT
#1157
I may just be very stupid, so bear with me, but last night a friend and I were trying to play games on the new ESV Broodwar map remakes and could not find them anywhere. It used to be so easy to access any new map you wanted to try out and last night we were trying to use the search function and we couldn't get anything - just old shitty Blizzard maps like Slag Pits. How do you find non-Blizzard maps for 1v1 custom games? It's particularly stupid because they advertise the new ESV Map Pack on the new "front page" of the UI, but don't give you easy access to it anywhere.

This new patch has been a total nightmare it seems. I can't fathom why you would release something with this many bugs, it's like they rushed it for no reason and didn't test it at all. The arcade mode (as in custom game access) seems much better, which is great, but everything else seems to have been messed up. I was terrified to download the patch initially (as I have a mac) and after downloading it I'm still not terribly interested in playing with all the issues people are bringing up. I don't want to have to deal with pathing errors and weird lag spikes. I'm pretty surprised Blizzard isn't getting more shit for this disaster of a patch.
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
August 07 2012 16:12 GMT
#1158
Does anyone else get a lag spike everytime a unit pops out or if you lay down a building? This is on low/med hybrid settings too. Never happened before the patch.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
Nabes
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1800 Posts
August 07 2012 22:06 GMT
#1159
Decided to give the new patch a try, and man what a terrible experience. Low graphics look worse now, for example the foliage that surrounds xel naga towers etc. Also a noticable Fps drop late game now, :/.
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
August 07 2012 22:23 GMT
#1160
Anyone else having massive problems with custom mods since the patch? I play a lot of monobattles, and no matter which mod I play, almost always there's 1 player dropping right at the start. Is it just me or is this normal now?
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1002
Hyuk 872
Leta 96
Dewaltoss 86
Killer 55
soO 52
Aegong 26
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Sharp 21
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Fuzer 121
League of Legends
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
byalli558
shoxiejesuss477
kRYSTAL_8
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor907
Other Games
summit1g9704
singsing1124
olofmeister1023
ceh9596
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS55
trigger11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2341
League of Legends
• Rush1294
• Stunt490
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 25m
OSC
13h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.