• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:31
CEST 23:31
KST 06:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9093 users

[?] Spades hacking? - Page 22

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 298 Next
07:06 KST - method linked here has been disproved here

10:54 KST - Find a full timeline of pro comments (including Spades) in the topic here.

08:47 KST - Summary:
Accusations of maphacking have the potential to destroy a player's career if left unaddressed. Because of the potential consequences, we should be careful about accepting unproven accusations. The principle of 'innocent until proven guilty' should be applied here. That does not mean that there has been a conclusion about this case, however, which is why this thread remains tentatively open.

Please discuss with caution and use evidence to back up your claims.

(also a summary post by an unnamed pro on reddit here)
Tx3Jorge
Profile Joined September 2011
United States32 Posts
June 04 2012 22:10 GMT
#421
On June 05 2012 06:06 Spades wrote:
I'm not going to read into this because it makes no sense, I think alot of this says i look at there base before scanning or something? Watch vods of my stream, i always look at fog, then scan immediately afterwards. I think this is s tupid people are calling me a hacker to discredit my "close defeat" in a showmatch. Just because my history people find things to discredit me. Pretty pathetic.

I could go case by case defending myself, but this is just sad.


hey spades, you're a faggot and nobody believes you.
you were a joke of a progamer before this and now you're just a disgrace.
you couldn't even win the showmatch ... just wow.

User was temp banned for this post.
smd bro, smd.
Hyge
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland138 Posts
June 04 2012 22:10 GMT
#422
On June 05 2012 07:02 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:00 Hyge wrote:
Calm the fuck down? Spades just metagamed hard and got lucky sometimes.


lol... I don't even think you know what that means -_-


Did you even read his comment? He STUDIED his opponent and cut corners based on how he played against Thorzain.
I play 1v1 SC2 because I've heard there are people who are currently better than I - and that pisses me off.
rufflesQueso
Profile Joined May 2012
100 Posts
June 04 2012 22:10 GMT
#423
+ Show Spoiler +

On June 05 2012 06:46 Spades wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 06:18 QuanticIllusion wrote:
On June 05 2012 06:14 Spades wrote:
On June 05 2012 06:09 iNcontroL wrote:
tbh spades you do play super fishy >_< I played that game recently against you and said basically "wtf this is very hackish" and you said "I play you on my smurf a lot and knew you'd do that" which is USUALLY the #1 "I hack and this is how I will defend myself ambiguously" statement.

I'm no hack expert so I will leave this to those that are but you need to know.. it isn't just a few people that have felt odd about your online game play. ddddddd

If you aren't hacking this is unfortunate but the sins of hacking (even in the past) will always impact you. If you are hacking it's pretty over...


90% of the day i believe people are hacking against me on ladder. Big name players as well. Everyone is just hack crazy now. I stream 90% of my games. I didn't hack in this series, I haven't hacked in SC2. If you want to find things that look suspicious, It's easy. Not one person here can "prove" i hacked, because i didn't. And now my sc2 image is destroyed. So I'm thankful for that. Guess it's time to retire after Anaheim.

Defend the points made and I'll apologize and so should everyone. If you're not cheating, you shouldn't be afraid of defending yourself because there is nothing to lose. Either you play really fishy/"dumb" or you had some amazing game sense in the series, if what you are saying is true.

QuanticIllusion wrote:
Addition to the OP, looked through a little bit more and confirmed OP's statements and made notes where OP could be wrong. Either way it is really fishy play and he is either stream cheating or map hacking, more likely map hacking because he is reacting way too fast for it to be a stream cheat.


Game 1: Antiga
All of OP's statements true
11:02 camera block - is that sharp jump after the block usual? seems really fast compared to normal screen save/basecam
okay so apparently camera block is when i move my map fast or something because im looking at fog of war with some hack? i dont know how to explain this but i dont see anything weird.

What's funny is people dont mention all the little mistakes i make, and missing drops that cost me games, If i was a hacker why would i purposely lose to things like this, wouldnt i see them?
Game 2: ETBD Valley

Not looking at the base after scouting it is really weird..
7:47 push - doesn't even see bunker before pushing, no scans + perfect range
just standard range for a bunker..
13:42 - agreed, I would always send 5 marines or so right away or scan to make sure im not in danger.
he kills marines, and scans, I hold middle watchtower, why wouldnt i prepare for an attack on the right?
16:40 - blind 3 medi drop, doesnt scan to see if there are turrets or anything, possibly just really bad play
no scans were available, i made a move, 3 medivacs can get through a turret even if there was one.
Game 3: Shak

3:55 common if you go CC first and you are being worker harrassed, interesting he didn't scout at all though..
5:08 Rax 2 + 3rd CC is not in his map vision, only on minimap, most players look around with their camera.. not just their minimap when they scan
I'll answer this and whats after together. I needed to immediately know if i need to 3 cc or tech whether he expands or not, my scv scout was late, so i scanned opposite base as well. on minimap its clear he went 3 cc, so it's never going to be a factory, so i immediately went back to my base and put 3 cc down.
IMPORTANT:He scans the correct base without having scouted the other one

Summary: He plays really blind rest of the game, really bad as well, moving armies into spots he doesnt have vision of + never scans after first one. TvT positional warfare requires scans or well placed units around the map, he does not have either. He never goes for any blind 3 medivac drops this game - there are turrets for lucifron he didn't scout.
I played this game horribly positionally, and way behind, I wish i had magic vision to maneuver around instead of getting stomped.

Game 4: Meta

Everything true, really suspicous at 7:30 where he moves his army towards the hellions without seeing, despite the fact he was moving back and forth in same place 10 seconds ago.
random chance

Game 5: TDA

10:50 kind of suspicious but he saw it on the minimap and he already has his hellions hotkeyed - not too important
12:30 he's moving his army + setting rallys over there, not suspicious
17:00 absolutely no reason to keep your viking at your natural once you see medivac + bio going for a doom drop towards your main..
18:20 zero useful map vision at the point, unsieges tanks randomly and then moves to 3rd to kill luci army
19:00: moves back to natural, leaves 0 units behind to defend 3rd even after he realized that he didnt kill the whole drop, then sieges to defend natural + 3rd
21:10 moves his viking before he sees the medivacs on the minimap, moves few tanks + all vikings - not too suspicious but the suspicious part is that he still has 0 map vision, and decides to not defend his natural - no units from luci in sight
-- Stopped watching because it's getting too obvious, wasting my time
Quick Notes: For most of the game he has 0 map vision from lucifron's path of attack to spade's bases. He has a rax on the left for drops + top xel naga but not the xel naga connecting both bases together. Also made 0 turrets to defend his main on the back side, just the top
Everything here is just me randomly guessing, and guessing wrong most of the time, where his army would be. He constantly drops me out of position, moves on my 3rd with minimal army there, If I hack I am the worst hacker of all time in this game.
GaME 6: Daybreak

4:30 this is a really dumb move or he is cheating- he would be dead in minutes if lucifron was doing any other build.
I studied his games vs thorzain, he does 100% the same exact build. I took a risk
16:00 decides to kill rocks, then sees free medivacs at the lower base and goes down there instead
i almost decided to kill rocks a few times, and stopped because i know he can see me attacking them, anything else is chance and standard tvt maneuvering
16:05 looks back at his main - camera block - I noticed this many times-- he always looks at his factorys + starport whenever his army is moving to a good place, in this situation- lucifrons medivacs
no? dont know what else to say, there obviously has to be some way of proving this camera block, but because im 100% not doing anything like that.
16:45 he does it again, same spot
One could say he is doing it to make tanks, viking, medivacs etc. notice how he never goes back to his barracks to make units, always looking somewhere else. There is also no reason to look back at your factories and starport, both factories have tech labs and he only has one reactor starport. This occurs many times later but I stopped writing times here.
From here on, he has whole map control so nothing really matters, even though there are a few more camera blocks here and there.

Game 7: Shattered Temple

6:00 Remember game 2 and 4? Spades went for a viking to prevent uncloacked banshees or drop. This time, however, he makes raven-viking without having scanned and thus, not (supposedly) knowing LucifroN is going cloack banshee.
In most his games vs thorzain he opens cloak banshee. however raven wasnt "anti cloak" in this game. I decided to do a 1 base tank marine autoturret allin, but he went fast vikings so i couldnt.
7:20 He moves his marines and his raven to the location where LucifroN's banshee is going (He doesn't even know LucifroN is going banshees). + rallys starport over there
this is common play? i leave units at front and send units to back of base as well. I know you are smart enough to understand this concept.
14:30 Sieges tank on high ground out of other tank range + good position to defend, moves marines in main away from range of siege tank (it was in range before he moved it) He goes to his natural entry with almost all his army to get a good position to fight against LucifroN forces (which he hasn't seen yet).
you dont want to be caught in your base by someone trying to do tank pushes, common play
16:55 Instead of leaving some tanks on his main, fearing another attack from LucifroN on that spot he sends all of his army next to the golden, right where LucifroN is going, and suddently unsieges to reposition his tanks to the right, where LucifroN is moving.
Note: 0 map vision
random game flow, he also catches me out of position quite a few times
I wish there were more different spawns, antiga is 2 - shattered he got close air, entombed he got close vertical etc. Only games where it was suspicious was Tal darim - he got first scout and Shakuras he scanned the main before even seeing where he spawned. I looked through the replays in depth, not super closely but close enough to look at all the times stated in the OP


Most of my openings and builds were based on his games vs Thorzain in scan invitational. If you watch those you will see he does same exact builds on same exact maps which worked out to my favor as well. I know LucifroN is a better player than me, and I cut alot of corners playing him hoping to gain advantage. It worked sometimes, other times i lost for blatant errors in judgement. I wasn't hacking, nor have I hacked in SC2, and I trouble someone to find definitite proof because it isn't out there.

The majority of scans in my play, I scan minimap, then a second later click to location, which can account for off center views which you claim is camera lock. Other times i actually view fog of war then scan. this is all evident if you watch my stream vods.


Reposting Spades' reply to Illusion's analysis.

Illusion also replied to Spades' explanation. What has his accomplished? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. His defense keeps getting buried by the masses lusting for drama.
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
June 04 2012 22:11 GMT
#424
We need the Spanish Inquisition to know the truth from Spades' mouth...

+ Show Spoiler +
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION !
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
MrCash
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1504 Posts
June 04 2012 22:11 GMT
#425
On June 05 2012 07:07 Spades wrote:
I have a team, I have sponsors. My career is basically crippled now, even if completely absolved. The OP was out for my blood, and this is how easy it is to destroy someones career. It's impossible for someone to find proof i hacked, because I didn't. It's all circumstantial nonsense, that can't be proven either way. If you want to find suspicious actions, just turn on first person view for anyone in any game and you will find some. I'm being screwed over by this fact, and I hope someone finds an actual foolproof method to detect hacks so this is avoided for others in the future.

So how do i recover something like this? I would know to know how.


I've been somewhat defensive of your perspective so far, but if you are taking the time to respond with idle statements and not even trying to defend/justify your in game actions, I don't see why anyone else should stand behind you.
iHirO
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1381 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 22:11:58
June 04 2012 22:11 GMT
#426
I watched the TDA and ST games and though his camera view is noticeably static at times and some of his builds were blind counters, there wasn't anything conclusive. Personally I doubt he's cheating, otherwise he would have easily won both games with better army positioning.
GraphicsThis is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 22:12:24
June 04 2012 22:11 GMT
#427
On June 05 2012 07:08 TommyP wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:06 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Instead of "hacking". Couldn't this just be a simple case of "Stream cheating"? Just wanted to throw that idea out. But this is getting out of line. Incontrol coming in just to bash because he played "Fishy"? What the fuck is up with that? bad manner! hate to see a sc2 pro getting his career destroyed just because he played fishy.. :/


Coming from a fan of Jaedong, Flash, Bisu and Stork? everything you say has no validity to it because you like all 4 of them which is crazy and equivalent to liking manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, and Chelsea at the same time.

I'm going to take that as a troll post, because Starcraft 2 is not lame ass soccer. Also I like all of them because when I saw my first WCG 2009 I was astonished by their play, and realized that no foreign could ever do that.
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
vgijamven
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden95 Posts
June 04 2012 22:12 GMT
#428
On June 05 2012 07:07 Spades wrote:
I have a team, I have sponsors. My career is basically crippled now, even if completely absolved. The OP was out for my blood, and this is how easy it is to destroy someones career. It's impossible for someone to find proof i hacked, because I didn't. It's all circumstantial nonsense, that can't be proven either way. If you want to find suspicious actions, just turn on first person view for anyone in any game and you will find some. I'm being screwed over by this fact, and I hope someone finds an actual foolproof method to detect hacks so this is avoided for others in the future.

So how do i recover something like this? I would know to know how.

I like how you responded to most stuff that OP accused you of, but the one thing I didn't see answered:

Why were you watching your production facilities for so long all the time? I'm platinum and I move the camera around more...
"If it it's important, you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse." -Daniel Decker
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
June 04 2012 22:12 GMT
#429
On June 05 2012 07:11 MrCash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:07 Spades wrote:
I have a team, I have sponsors. My career is basically crippled now, even if completely absolved. The OP was out for my blood, and this is how easy it is to destroy someones career. It's impossible for someone to find proof i hacked, because I didn't. It's all circumstantial nonsense, that can't be proven either way. If you want to find suspicious actions, just turn on first person view for anyone in any game and you will find some. I'm being screwed over by this fact, and I hope someone finds an actual foolproof method to detect hacks so this is avoided for others in the future.

So how do i recover something like this? I would know to know how.


I've been somewhat defensive of your perspective so far, but if you are taking the time to respond with idle statements and not even trying to defend/justify your in game actions, I don't see why anyone else should stand behind you.


He has in previous pages.
Crowned
Profile Joined August 2011
United States368 Posts
June 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#430
On June 05 2012 07:09 swinkles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:07 Spades wrote:
I have a team, I have sponsors. My career is basically crippled now, even if completely absolved. The OP was out for my blood, and this is how easy it is to destroy someones career. It's impossible for someone to find proof i hacked, because I didn't. It's all circumstantial nonsense, that can't be proven either way. So how do i recover something like this? I would know to know how.


kick ass at online events, keep practicing and playing the game you're passionate about?



This can actually hurt more than it will help.
It's cool to love to win, but it's better to hate to lose.
Gravesong
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States96 Posts
June 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#431
On June 05 2012 07:07 Spades wrote:
I have a team, I have sponsors. My career is basically crippled now, even if completely absolved. The OP was out for my blood, and this is how easy it is to destroy someones career. It's impossible for someone to find proof i hacked, because I didn't. It's all circumstantial nonsense, that can't be proven either way. If you want to find suspicious actions, just turn on first person view for anyone in any game and you will find some. I'm being screwed over by this fact, and I hope someone finds an actual foolproof method to detect hacks so this is avoided for others in the future.

So how do i recover something like this? I would know to know how.


Just maintain your innocence, don't respond to online forum posts, and let the mob die down. Burden of proof is on everyone else, not you. Star2 players need to get some PR managers for this type of stuff.
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
June 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#432
On June 05 2012 07:10 Tx3Jorge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 06:06 Spades wrote:
I'm not going to read into this because it makes no sense, I think alot of this says i look at there base before scanning or something? Watch vods of my stream, i always look at fog, then scan immediately afterwards. I think this is s tupid people are calling me a hacker to discredit my "close defeat" in a showmatch. Just because my history people find things to discredit me. Pretty pathetic.

I could go case by case defending myself, but this is just sad.


hey spades, you're a faggot and nobody believes you.
you were a joke of a progamer before this and now you're just a disgrace.
you couldn't even win the showmatch ... just wow.

18 posts, another weird account that is just ban baiting. According to you if he doesnt win the showmatch he's a "joke progamer"?
Chun-li since ST
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
June 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#433
On June 05 2012 07:11 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:08 TommyP wrote:
On June 05 2012 07:06 NeWeNiyaLord wrote:
Instead of "hacking". Couldn't this just be a simple case of "Stream cheating"? Just wanted to throw that idea out. But this is getting out of line. Incontrol coming in just to bash because he played "Fishy"? What the fuck is up with that? bad manner! hate to see a sc2 pro getting his career destroyed just because he played fishy.. :/


Coming from a fan of Jaedong, Flash, Bisu and Stork? everything you say has no validity to it because you like all 4 of them which is crazy and equivalent to liking manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, and Chelsea at the same time.

I'm going to take that as a troll post, just because Starcraft 2 is not lame ass soccer. Also I like all of them because when I saw my first WCG 2009 I was astonished by their play, and realized that no foreign could ever do that.


As an American, I hate soccer as well, but i saw you were from EU so i decided to give soccer examples.
#TheOneTrueDong
-Switch-
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada506 Posts
June 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#434
On June 05 2012 07:09 mewbert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:07 Spades wrote:
I have a team, I have sponsors. My career is basically crippled now, even if completely absolved. The OP was out for my blood, and this is how easy it is to destroy someones career. It's impossible for someone to find proof i hacked, because I didn't. It's all circumstantial nonsense, that can't be proven either way. If you want to find suspicious actions, just turn on first person view for anyone in any game and you will find some. I'm being screwed over by this fact, and I hope someone finds an actual foolproof method to detect hacks so this is avoided for others in the future.

So how do i recover something like this? I would know to know how.

again, stop crying, youve cheated before and you should accept that this is reasonable based on your past combined with extremely fishy play, if you were 100% clean I would agree with you.


fully agree with above post. If you were once a cheater it is a reasonable claim .
rufflesQueso
Profile Joined May 2012
100 Posts
June 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#435
On June 05 2012 07:11 MrCash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:07 Spades wrote:
I have a team, I have sponsors. My career is basically crippled now, even if completely absolved. The OP was out for my blood, and this is how easy it is to destroy someones career. It's impossible for someone to find proof i hacked, because I didn't. It's all circumstantial nonsense, that can't be proven either way. If you want to find suspicious actions, just turn on first person view for anyone in any game and you will find some. I'm being screwed over by this fact, and I hope someone finds an actual foolproof method to detect hacks so this is avoided for others in the future.

So how do i recover something like this? I would know to know how.


I've been somewhat defensive of your perspective so far, but if you are taking the time to respond with idle statements and not even trying to defend/justify your in game actions, I don't see why anyone else should stand behind you.


If only you paid attention to the thread, you would have noticed that Spades' replied to most of Illusion's claims. Jesus Christ. The reddit community has done it once more. Congrats.
ArnO-
Profile Joined May 2008
United States258 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 22:15:05
June 04 2012 22:13 GMT
#436
On June 05 2012 07:02 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:00 Hyge wrote:
Calm the fuck down? Spades just metagamed hard and got lucky sometimes.


lol... I don't even think you know what that means -_-


I am not sure you know what metagaming means.

The defintion for metagaming according to Liquipedia is:

The term metagame literally means 'beyond the game' and refers to any planning, preparation, or maneuvering that a player does outside of actual gameplay to gain an advantage.


According to Spades he studied Lucifron's builds and prepared accordingly. I haven't watched the replays so I don't know if that is truthful or not.

Most of my openings and builds were based on his games vs Thorzain in scan invitational. If you watch those you will see he does same exact builds on same exact maps which worked out to my favor as well. I know LucifroN is a better player than me, and I cut alot of corners playing him hoping to gain advantage


-_-
swinkles
Profile Joined June 2011
131 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 22:14:26
June 04 2012 22:14 GMT
#437
On June 05 2012 07:13 Crowned wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:09 swinkles wrote:


kick ass at online events, keep practicing and playing the game you're passionate about?



This can actually hurt more than it will help.


ahhhhh!! i meant offline hahahah.

but i second the post earlier about spades uploading some replays, (but then again spades could just pick replays he didnt hack in) either way there are not many ways to prove or disprove.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
June 04 2012 22:14 GMT
#438
do it on lan, all your accusations will be gone.
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
-UMADIMSTYLIN-
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Cuba292 Posts
June 04 2012 22:14 GMT
#439
Everytime I would play Spades on ladder he always freaking knew where my army was and knew exactly where to counter. NEVER scanned anything, this makes a lot fo sense
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
June 04 2012 22:14 GMT
#440
On June 05 2012 07:13 Artok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 07:10 Tx3Jorge wrote:
On June 05 2012 06:06 Spades wrote:
I'm not going to read into this because it makes no sense, I think alot of this says i look at there base before scanning or something? Watch vods of my stream, i always look at fog, then scan immediately afterwards. I think this is s tupid people are calling me a hacker to discredit my "close defeat" in a showmatch. Just because my history people find things to discredit me. Pretty pathetic.

I could go case by case defending myself, but this is just sad.


hey spades, you're a faggot and nobody believes you.
you were a joke of a progamer before this and now you're just a disgrace.
you couldn't even win the showmatch ... just wow.

18 posts, another weird account that is just ban baiting. According to you if he doesnt win the showmatch he's a "joke progamer"?

Leave it at that. obvious troll just trying to make the situation worse.
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 298 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
JuggernautJason83
ViBE0
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 207
Dewaltoss 95
Hyuk 68
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm12
League of Legends
Doublelift2653
Counter-Strike
Fnx 789
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King64
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5811
Khaldor949
Liquid`Hasu729
Other Games
summit1g6695
FrodaN2467
shahzam433
KnowMe322
C9.Mang0165
UpATreeSC115
ArmadaUGS89
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub45
PPMD43
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV276
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH350
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21244
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Shiphtur196
Upcoming Events
OSC
29m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 29m
Online Event
13h 29m
FEL
18h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.