• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:41
CEST 14:41
KST 21:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13316 users

Top Korean BW pros coming to MLG Anaheim? - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 34 35 36 Next All
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 27 2012 04:13 GMT
#61
On April 27 2012 13:08 dsousa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:04 Dodgin wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:00 dsousa wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:58 Dodgin wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:57 Sawamura wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:56 JiPrime wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:53 Sawamura wrote:
On April 27 2012 12:51 JiPrime wrote:
And here I thought in the other thread I got the impression that KeSPA players like Flash will totally smite the GSL players.
C'mon, what's with the sudden change of confidence? You guys have FLASH ffs.


If flash was playing sc2 for 2 years full time of course he will take you guys down in a minute not a problem .


Oh but rumors say that he reached Masters league without even knowing how the units in the game work in SC2.

If that's not an indication of his supposed greatness in SC2, I don't know what it is. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


If they do send them to mlg right now they must be pretty dumb all right ...


If they send them to compete in the main event and expect them to do well they are pretty dumb that's for sure.

There's really no way that's what is going to happen.






Flash losing to a random NA player who came to the event as a spectator but signed up to play in the open bracket as well would be the biggest hype kill in the history of hype kills, and it could happen too considering he has barely played the game at this point.

Replace Flash with any other name, It's just an example.


It wouldn't kill the hype, only the irrational hype. It is what it is.... if he's going to play SC2 its, better to know where he stands than try and hide.

Thats what sports is about, testing your level. If he loses to some scrub, that's just motivation.


I'm not going to argue this, no one wants to see them come and try to compete in a big event if they are not ready, and It's not going to happen so don't get all excited about it. They are not even officially switched to sc2 yet.

McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 04:14:47
April 27 2012 04:13 GMT
#62
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now. Just tell me already or I'm going to stop caring.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
April 27 2012 04:14 GMT
#63
On April 27 2012 13:10 dsousa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:09 Canucklehead wrote:
They haven't even said if the bw pros will even play in the tournament yet. For all you know, they could just be coming to play showmatches and play Heart of the swarm.


Adam gave up law school..... he wouldn't do that for damn showmatch of a beta game!!!!!

I'll be there Adam, I have faith! <3


Heh well bw pros at blizzcon was hyped up and all they did was watch the code s finals from the audience.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 27 2012 04:16 GMT
#64
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
April 27 2012 04:17 GMT
#65
Holy crap I wish I lived in California.
MLG_Adam
Profile Joined July 2010
United States994 Posts
April 27 2012 04:18 GMT
#66
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO
Twitter: MrAdamAp
Pocky52
Profile Joined November 2011
United States463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 04:21:24
April 27 2012 04:18 GMT
#67
God stupid announcements of announcements... I'd die without the suspense though, now I'm just dying to know.... gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Edit: Questions:
What's the announcement?
FlyingDike
Profile Joined December 2011
United States221 Posts
April 27 2012 04:19 GMT
#68
Flash isn't going to throw an easy OSL win to compete in a SC2 tourny. But I think Bisu and other BW pros might go to MLG to compete. They have a month to train, right?
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 04:19:51
April 27 2012 04:19 GMT
#69
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO


Which bw pros will be at anaheim?
Will they be actually playing in the tournament or just making an appearance for show?
If they are playing in the tournament, will you give them a direct pool seed, such as last year with gsl and expand pools to 20 players?
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 04:25:31
April 27 2012 04:19 GMT
#70
mlg anaheim is june 8-10? Considering ro24 of osl ends 4/29 and ro16 -> finals is played pretty consistently over 1 to 1.5 months timespan (jinair osl ro16 started 7/13 and last semifinal was 9/9. I included semifinal date of 9/9 instead of the finals date 9/17 because there was a week break or so in august) that seems a little early for the high level brood war pros to go (anticipating osl to be running during the time, and teams may want their players to help practice).

I highly doubt the very top top bw pros that are in the OSL would commit to june 8-10 since that should be primetime OSL.

Not to mention that would be primetime proleague, and I would be skeptical of a MLG/Kespa agreement before anything actually happened.

Now blizzard did have players go to blizzcon (fantasy, jangbi, bisu, jaedong) just for the experience so it's possible they are just invited to play hots or something (I don't know if hots is in mlg anaheim, but following posts in the thread).
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
JiPrime
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada688 Posts
April 27 2012 04:19 GMT
#71
Will there be KeSPA player(s) in the next MLG event? Y/N?
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 04:20:39
April 27 2012 04:20 GMT
#72
On April 27 2012 13:06 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:05 Jacmert wrote:
Gave up law school...? Who are you, Hot Bid?

Similar stories right?

Yup. I heard it in an interview that Hot_Bid graduated and passed the bar before going into eSports Would never have guessed!
Plat Support Main #believe
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
April 27 2012 04:20 GMT
#73
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO


has MLG had direct contact with a kespa representative?
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
April 27 2012 04:20 GMT
#74
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO

Who's coming?
Will the prize pool be bigger?
Your thoughts on BW switching to SC2
MLG's expansion plans - where will be seeing them now that they are partnered with CBSi?
And what is the smoke monster?
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
YMCApylons
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Taiwan359 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 04:21:27
April 27 2012 04:21 GMT
#75
Sounds like the typical announcement of an announcement that PR people like to do these days.
You must construct additional pylons.
MLG_Adam
Profile Joined July 2010
United States994 Posts
April 27 2012 04:21 GMT
#76
On April 27 2012 13:19 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO


Which bw pros will be at anaheim?
Will they be actually playing in the tournament or just making an appearance for show?
If they are playing in the tournament, will you give them a direct pool seed, such as last year with gsl and expand pools to 20 players?



No comment.
If there, we would want a tournament.
No comment.
Twitter: MrAdamAp
MLG_Adam
Profile Joined July 2010
United States994 Posts
April 27 2012 04:21 GMT
#77
On April 27 2012 13:19 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO


Which bw pros will be at anaheim?
Will they be actually playing in the tournament or just making an appearance for show?
If they are playing in the tournament, will you give them a direct pool seed, such as last year with gsl and expand pools to 20 players?


Oh you asked 'which'. If there, we would have the very best from each team
Twitter: MrAdamAp
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
April 27 2012 04:21 GMT
#78
Will there be any clues as to the timing of the HOTS release given at MLG Anaheim? ^^ Here's hoping!
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
April 27 2012 04:21 GMT
#79
I live in Los Angeles.

I will go to MLG Anaheim if it has Perfectman.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
MLG_Adam
Profile Joined July 2010
United States994 Posts
April 27 2012 04:22 GMT
#80
On April 27 2012 13:20 N.geNuity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO


has MLG had direct contact with a kespa representative?


Of course.
Twitter: MrAdamAp
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings121
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko315
SHIN 198
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37789
Bisu 1705
Hyuk 1618
Shuttle 1397
EffOrt 413
Mind 322
Larva 321
firebathero 261
Mini 250
Soma 198
[ Show more ]
ZerO 171
Last 146
Hm[arnc] 99
Leta 90
Zeus 76
Pusan 60
hero 56
Hyun 52
Killer 45
Sexy 42
Trap 40
Bale 36
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 26
Aegong 25
sorry 20
zelot 19
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2915
qojqva1542
Dendi1101
XaKoH 404
XcaliburYe390
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1543
crisheroes368
Other Games
gofns35064
singsing2618
B2W.Neo1029
Happy290
DeMusliM246
ToD125
Livibee124
Mew2King102
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8995
League of Legends
• Jankos1652
Other Games
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 19m
INu's Battles
23h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.