• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13215 users

Top Korean BW pros coming to MLG Anaheim? - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 34 35 36 Next All
Pocky52
Profile Joined November 2011
United States463 Posts
April 27 2012 04:22 GMT
#81
On April 27 2012 13:20 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO

Who's coming?
Will the prize pool be bigger?
Your thoughts on BW switching to SC2
MLG's expansion plans - where will be seeing them now that they are partnered with CBSi?
And what is the smoke monster?

<3 LOST

Will it be a seperate tournament?
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 27 2012 04:23 GMT
#82
On April 27 2012 13:21 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:19 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO


Which bw pros will be at anaheim?
Will they be actually playing in the tournament or just making an appearance for show?
If they are playing in the tournament, will you give them a direct pool seed, such as last year with gsl and expand pools to 20 players?



No comment.
If there, we would want a tournament.
No comment.


So mini tournament for BW players only possible, If they would bring 8 or 4 and do a small invitational style tournament that could be interesting.
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
April 27 2012 04:23 GMT
#83
On April 27 2012 13:21 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:19 Canucklehead wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO


Which bw pros will be at anaheim?
Will they be actually playing in the tournament or just making an appearance for show?
If they are playing in the tournament, will you give them a direct pool seed, such as last year with gsl and expand pools to 20 players?


Oh you asked 'which'. If there, we would have the very best from each team


Can you bring the 2nd best too, I <3 Stats.
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
MLG_Adam
Profile Joined July 2010
United States994 Posts
April 27 2012 04:23 GMT
#84
On April 27 2012 13:20 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO

Who's coming?
Will the prize pool be bigger?
Your thoughts on BW switching to SC2
MLG's expansion plans - where will be seeing them now that they are partnered with CBSi?
And what is the smoke monster?


If people are coming, the best.
No.
Love it.
Everywhere.
Me in college?
Twitter: MrAdamAp
FlyingDike
Profile Joined December 2011
United States221 Posts
April 27 2012 04:24 GMT
#85
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO

Does the hype have to do with the BW pro scene?
Oreo7
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1647 Posts
April 27 2012 04:24 GMT
#86
So much tension I can literally feel my blood pressure increasing.
Stork HerO and Protoss everywhere - redfive on bnet
Oreo7
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1647 Posts
April 27 2012 04:25 GMT
#87
On April 27 2012 13:23 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:20 McFeser wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO

Who's coming?
Will the prize pool be bigger?
Your thoughts on BW switching to SC2
MLG's expansion plans - where will be seeing them now that they are partnered with CBSi?
And what is the smoke monster?


If people are coming, the best.
No.
Love it.
Everywhere.
Me in college?


One of the best posts I've ever read. <3333333
Stork HerO and Protoss everywhere - redfive on bnet
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
April 27 2012 04:25 GMT
#88
Will there be extended series?
MLG_Adam
Profile Joined July 2010
United States994 Posts
April 27 2012 04:25 GMT
#89
On April 27 2012 13:24 FlyingDike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO

Does the hype have to do with the BW pro scene?



If I was a magic 8 ball, I would say, yes.
Twitter: MrAdamAp
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
April 27 2012 04:26 GMT
#90
Still not clear on this, so my question is *2 part
1. If there, will the bw players play in the main tournament along side current sc2 pro players? Or will they compete separately among themselves
Moderatorgold coin
DeekZ
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia235 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 04:27:59
April 27 2012 04:26 GMT
#91
Shit move by MLG imo, feels like a money grab but I think it's going to backfire and overall be a bad move for the bw players, they can't possibly be ready to compete in MLG, I'd much rather players like Flash make their first appearence when they're actually ready to compete rather than pulling them in when they're not ready and showing poor performances.
Edit: Opinion may or may not change depending on answer to the question in the above post.
MLG_Adam
Profile Joined July 2010
United States994 Posts
April 27 2012 04:26 GMT
#92
On April 27 2012 13:25 MCXD wrote:
Will there be extended series?


If John Nelson played Mafia, he would have extended lives. Yes.

<3
Twitter: MrAdamAp
Mzimzim
Profile Joined June 2011
United States221 Posts
April 27 2012 04:26 GMT
#93
On April 27 2012 13:21 Fionn wrote:
I live in Los Angeles.

I will go to MLG Anaheim if it has Perfectman.


Who is Perfectman?
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
April 27 2012 04:27 GMT
#94
On April 27 2012 13:26 Mzimzim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:21 Fionn wrote:
I live in Los Angeles.

I will go to MLG Anaheim if it has Perfectman.


Who is Perfectman?


The perfect man.

+ Show Spoiler +
Some player who I know as the guy who Tastosis cite as having the worst username ever.
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 27 2012 04:27 GMT
#95
Look at the top 10 ELO players in the Brood War TLPD. I assume that some of these people are coming?
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
tranmillitary
Profile Joined August 2011
210 Posts
April 27 2012 04:27 GMT
#96
MLG Adam is the best... LOL

You guys are so spoiled, It's their company, why don't u kids try to run a business first than talk.

You guys want the world, it's not that easy.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
April 27 2012 04:28 GMT
#97
On April 27 2012 13:23 MLG_Adam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:20 McFeser wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO

Who's coming?
Will the prize pool be bigger?
Your thoughts on BW switching to SC2
MLG's expansion plans - where will be seeing them now that they are partnered with CBSi?
And what is the smoke monster?


If people are coming, the best.
No.
Love it.
Everywhere.
Me in college?

LOL. I predicted almost all of your answers.

Okay, MLG has several games in its pro circuit, where does SC2 fit in? The reason I ask is LoL has more viewers, but with the developments that have been happening it seems like MLG is putting a focus on SC. Why?
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
MLG_Adam
Profile Joined July 2010
United States994 Posts
April 27 2012 04:29 GMT
#98
On April 27 2012 13:28 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 13:23 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:20 McFeser wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:18 MLG_Adam wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:16 KhAmun wrote:
On April 27 2012 13:13 McFeser wrote:
If these announcements don't shatter the earth, and up being something like "MLG is going to have live bands playing during the games", then I expect alot of shit to be thrown their way.

It's actually getting really tiring hearing all of these announcements of announcements and I wish that the effort given to hype it up like this was used just to make the coolest trailer possible. Really, I feel cheated everytime they do this. It's like someone tells me Christmas or my Birthday might be coming or might not be coming to tommorrow. But I should be excited. And they've been telling me this for over a month now.

To be honest I can't sympathize with this mindset anymore. We had a couple things that everyone got so incredibly hyped for, and it backfired. If nothing else this should just mean take all this type of thing with a grain of salt: be curious, be excited, but don't let yourself get so invested you wind up disapointed at something that would otherwise be a great thing.
Enjoy the speculation, be excited, not invested.



Ok then. Ask me questions, I'm going to bed in 10 minutes. I'll answer direct questions in this thread as best as I can. GO

Who's coming?
Will the prize pool be bigger?
Your thoughts on BW switching to SC2
MLG's expansion plans - where will be seeing them now that they are partnered with CBSi?
And what is the smoke monster?


If people are coming, the best.
No.
Love it.
Everywhere.
Me in college?

LOL. I predicted almost all of your answers.

Okay, MLG has several games in its pro circuit, where does SC2 fit in? The reason I ask is LoL has more viewers, but with the developments that have been happening it seems like MLG is putting a focus on SC. Why?


SC2 will have 6 screens in Anaheim...maybe more actually...
Twitter: MrAdamAp
DeekZ
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia235 Posts
April 27 2012 04:30 GMT
#99
On April 27 2012 13:27 tranmillitary wrote:
MLG Adam is the best... LOL

You guys are so spoiled, It's their company, why don't u kids try to run a business first than talk.

You guys want the world, it's not that easy.

Oh you call everyone kids; tell me more about how old and wise you are.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
April 27 2012 04:31 GMT
#100
Announcements of Announcements coming right up!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings121
CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko315
SHIN 208
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39040
Bisu 1859
Hyuk 1557
Shuttle 1475
EffOrt 461
Larva 326
Mind 317
Mini 291
firebathero 237
Soma 216
[ Show more ]
ZerO 181
Last 144
Leta 98
Hm[arnc] 97
Zeus 75
Pusan 57
Sexy 55
hero 49
Hyun 48
Trap 43
Killer 40
Bale 36
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 25
Aegong 23
sorry 19
zelot 19
JulyZerg 10
yabsab 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc2915
qojqva1542
Dendi1118
XaKoH 419
XcaliburYe390
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1543
crisheroes368
Other Games
gofns35064
singsing2618
B2W.Neo1075
Happy280
DeMusliM246
ToD125
Livibee124
Mew2King102
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8995
League of Legends
• Jankos1652
Other Games
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 18m
INu's Battles
23h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.