• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:54
CEST 22:54
KST 05:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10162 users

Blizzard-KeSPA-OGN-GOM SC2 Announcement May 2nd - Page 12

Forum Index > SC2 General
808 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 41 Next All
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
April 26 2012 10:41 GMT
#221
On April 26 2012 18:28 synaptik wrote:
This is it.

The end of foreigners.

So true.
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
April 26 2012 10:41 GMT
#222
IT'S HAPPENIIIIING!!!!
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
April 26 2012 10:42 GMT
#223
I guess that's the official end of professional BW then
Sucker for nostalgia
Skwid1g
Profile Joined April 2011
United States953 Posts
April 26 2012 10:44 GMT
#224
On April 26 2012 19:05 Miyoshino wrote:
Why did they let Gom get into this deal. Oh god how I hate Gom. I hate Blizzard more but since it's their game Kepspa/OGN had no choice.

They should prevent SC2 only players from playing in this league. You have to master both games. That's only fair.


...Yeah, to play soccer competitively you should also have to play baseball competitively. Makes perfect sense. Except it doesn't, and it would do nothing but hold both games back. Splitting practice time between two games = poorer performance in both games.

NaDa/Fantasy/Zero/Soulkey pls
Kordox
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 10:50:39
April 26 2012 10:47 GMT
#225
On April 26 2012 19:44 Skwid1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 19:05 Miyoshino wrote:
Why did they let Gom get into this deal. Oh god how I hate Gom. I hate Blizzard more but since it's their game Kepspa/OGN had no choice.

They should prevent SC2 only players from playing in this league. You have to master both games. That's only fair.


...Yeah, to play soccer competitively you should also have to play baseball competitively. Makes perfect sense. Except it doesn't, and it would do nothing but hold both games back. Splitting practice time between two games = poorer performance in both games.



SC2 players have an edge over BW players because they only practice SC2. I think that's what he was talking about.
Aetherial
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia917 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 10:54:32
April 26 2012 10:50 GMT
#226
The involvement of KESPA in anything like this always makes me anxious. Their organisational culture has been to command & conquer with an iron fist, their past actions and current BW structure show this. Knowing the corporate world, there will be a lot of political power plays going on in the background right now. I'm sure Blizzard and GOM will be wary of KESPA, so it will be interesting to see what agreement comes out. I'm really hoping KESPA will be marginalized, but I'm sure they won't do so without a fight.

TBH I feel sorry for GOM and the participating GSL SC2 teams, they have done all the heavy lifting to bring the global SC2 and Korean SC2 scenes together. My bet would be that KESPA's plan will be to play nice at first, extract all the value, and then strong arm them into submission. Blizzard won't really care as long as they continue to make mountains of cash.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
April 26 2012 10:51 GMT
#227
On April 26 2012 18:36 ne4aJIb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 14:18 whsper wrote:
May is going to be a busy month! Diablo 3, Kespa/Blizz announcement... and hopefully... maybe? patch 1.5?


what if 1.16.2?!


HD support added.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Rhaegar99
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Australia1190 Posts
April 26 2012 10:56 GMT
#228
proleague with both bw and sc2 broadcasted by both gom and ogn and with both english and korean commentary?!
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
April 26 2012 10:57 GMT
#229
Could be something great, but it could be like North Korea taking over the world.

Time will tell..
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
April 26 2012 10:58 GMT
#230
On April 26 2012 19:50 Aetherial wrote:
The involvement of KESPA in anything like this always makes me anxious. Their organisational culture has been to command & conquer with an iron fist, their past actions and current BW structure show this. Knowing the corporate world, there will be a lot of political power plays going on in the background right now. I'm sure Blizzard and GOM will be wary of KESPA, so it will be interesting to see what agreement comes out. I'm really hoping KESPA will be marginalized, but I'm sure they won't do so without a fight.

TBH I feel sorry for GOM and the participating GSL SC2 teams, they have done all the heavy lifting to bring the global SC2 and Korean SC2 scenes together. My bet would be that KESPA's plan will be to play nice at first, extract all the value, and then strong arm them into submission. Blizzard won't really care as long as they continue to make mountains of cash.

Considering you only have joined in 2010 and how deep of a knowledge you have on KeSPA and their organizational culture, I have to ask you about which sources you use for your credibility. I wonder that too. As far as I know, KeSPA (despite all their mistakes in the past) ran the scene quite well up to now. For more than 10 years. Their only major mistake is (in my opinion) to try and exclude GOM and now they are fixing it.

But as I have said before, I like to learn further about KeSPA and what makes you anxious about them.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
Aetherial
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia917 Posts
April 26 2012 11:13 GMT
#231
On April 26 2012 19:58 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 19:50 Aetherial wrote:
The involvement of KESPA in anything like this always makes me anxious. Their organisational culture has been to command & conquer with an iron fist, their past actions and current BW structure show this. Knowing the corporate world, there will be a lot of political power plays going on in the background right now. I'm sure Blizzard and GOM will be wary of KESPA, so it will be interesting to see what agreement comes out. I'm really hoping KESPA will be marginalized, but I'm sure they won't do so without a fight.

TBH I feel sorry for GOM and the participating GSL SC2 teams, they have done all the heavy lifting to bring the global SC2 and Korean SC2 scenes together. My bet would be that KESPA's plan will be to play nice at first, extract all the value, and then strong arm them into submission. Blizzard won't really care as long as they continue to make mountains of cash.

Considering you only have joined in 2010 and how deep of a knowledge you have on KeSPA and their organizational culture, I have to ask you about which sources you use for your credibility. I wonder that too. As far as I know, KeSPA (despite all their mistakes in the past) ran the scene quite well up to now. For more than 10 years. Their only major mistake is (in my opinion) to try and exclude GOM and now they are fixing it.

But as I have said before, I like to learn further about KeSPA and what makes you anxious about them.


Now don't be err ageist.

Recently joined, long time lurker.

Not hard to find examples, while not all 'factual' the first quote below is a rather telling statement made by Blizzard in regards to KESPA and their dealings. I can only judge them by their past actions, words not so much.

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2010/05/28/blizzard-dumps-kespa-signs-gomtv

+ Show Spoiler +
"To everyone in the Korean Starcraft community,

There have been several recent events regarding Blizzard’s involvement in Korean e-Sports. I’d like to take this opportunity to explain our stance on the current situation, and Blizzard’s position and vision for the future of e-Sports. But before I begin, I need to clearly explain the relationship between Blizzard and the Korea e-Sports association, and why we made the decision to stop trying to negotiate with the KeSPA office as a partner.

In 2007, we were shocked and disappointed to learn that KeSPA had illegally sold the broadcasting rights for StarCraft tournaments without our consent. With this clear violation of our intellectual property rights, we were forced to become more actively involved in the situation and make our voice be heard. Even so, we began talks with KeSPA in good faith so we could find a way to protect our intellectual property rights as well as help e-Sports to grow further.

For the following three years, we tried very hard to have negotiations where we could correct a skewed situation and reach mutual understanding. However, during this process, what we learned was that KeSPA did not recognize our intellectual property rights, and that our suggestions even up to this day, echoed unheard while KeSPA offered no solutions of their own. Furthermore, the KeSPA office prevented pro-game teams or pro-gamers from contacting Blizzard by threatening ‘disadvantages.’ Unlike the negative rumors you might have heard, Blizzard’s intention towards e-Sports is not to ‘dominate’ it and create excessive profits from it. From the beginning of the negotiations up to now, the basic framework we have thought of is one where e-Sports can continue to grow, while we can protect our intellectual property rights.

With the release of “Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty” approaching, we decided we could not delay any further in finding a trustworthy partner who respected our intellectual property rights, and decided it was time to find a new way altogether. As a result of that decision, we signed a contract with GomTV which we announced today, which gives them the exclusive rights to hold and broadcast Blizzard game tournaments in Korea. We have cooperated closely with GomTV in the past, and discovered in the process that we have similar values and goals in e-Sports. Also, we believe that GomTV is a capable partner with whom we can not only advance e-Sports in Korea, but in the entire world as well.

We are very proud that Starcraft contributed greatly to Korea becoming a global forerunner in e-Sports. We eagerly await the day when we can support progamers, or GomTV in their efforts to cooperate with the other broadcast companies in the world of e-Sports. We will continue to do our best for the development of e-Sports, and to that end we will improve the quality of matches and add features that will create competitive factors for the enjoyment of the audience. As always, we are deeply thankful for your understanding and support, and we are always open to your thoughts opinions.

Thank you,

Mike Morhaime"



http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/GOMTV_Classic

+ Show Spoiler +
As of October 2009, the future of GOMTV tournament seem to be in jeopardy. Only 5 teams have said that they are interested in competing in the GOMTV tournament while the other teams have backed out, claiming the workload on the players is too high. There seems to be another reason, supposedly, which is the fight between Blizzard and KeSPA over the rights to StarCraft II tournaments, and KeSPA is believed to have ordered some of the teams to back out from the GOMTV Classic.

Venomsflame
Profile Joined February 2011
United States613 Posts
April 26 2012 11:25 GMT
#232
On April 26 2012 19:58 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 19:50 Aetherial wrote:
The involvement of KESPA in anything like this always makes me anxious. Their organisational culture has been to command & conquer with an iron fist, their past actions and current BW structure show this. Knowing the corporate world, there will be a lot of political power plays going on in the background right now. I'm sure Blizzard and GOM will be wary of KESPA, so it will be interesting to see what agreement comes out. I'm really hoping KESPA will be marginalized, but I'm sure they won't do so without a fight.

TBH I feel sorry for GOM and the participating GSL SC2 teams, they have done all the heavy lifting to bring the global SC2 and Korean SC2 scenes together. My bet would be that KESPA's plan will be to play nice at first, extract all the value, and then strong arm them into submission. Blizzard won't really care as long as they continue to make mountains of cash.

Considering you only have joined in 2010 and how deep of a knowledge you have on KeSPA and their organizational culture, I have to ask you about which sources you use for your credibility. I wonder that too. As far as I know, KeSPA (despite all their mistakes in the past) ran the scene quite well up to now. For more than 10 years. Their only major mistake is (in my opinion) to try and exclude GOM and now they are fixing it.

But as I have said before, I like to learn further about KeSPA and what makes you anxious about them.


What. KeSPA is terrible. The way they run things is a huge reason of why BW never really got out of Korea. Look at SC2 without them and how quickly it took off.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
April 26 2012 11:33 GMT
#233
I love the smell of announcement of announcements in the morning. Smells like... victory..................... NOT.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
April 26 2012 11:33 GMT
#234
On April 26 2012 20:25 Venomsflame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 19:58 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 26 2012 19:50 Aetherial wrote:
The involvement of KESPA in anything like this always makes me anxious. Their organisational culture has been to command & conquer with an iron fist, their past actions and current BW structure show this. Knowing the corporate world, there will be a lot of political power plays going on in the background right now. I'm sure Blizzard and GOM will be wary of KESPA, so it will be interesting to see what agreement comes out. I'm really hoping KESPA will be marginalized, but I'm sure they won't do so without a fight.

TBH I feel sorry for GOM and the participating GSL SC2 teams, they have done all the heavy lifting to bring the global SC2 and Korean SC2 scenes together. My bet would be that KESPA's plan will be to play nice at first, extract all the value, and then strong arm them into submission. Blizzard won't really care as long as they continue to make mountains of cash.

Considering you only have joined in 2010 and how deep of a knowledge you have on KeSPA and their organizational culture, I have to ask you about which sources you use for your credibility. I wonder that too. As far as I know, KeSPA (despite all their mistakes in the past) ran the scene quite well up to now. For more than 10 years. Their only major mistake is (in my opinion) to try and exclude GOM and now they are fixing it.

But as I have said before, I like to learn further about KeSPA and what makes you anxious about them.


What. KeSPA is terrible. The way they run things is a huge reason of why BW never really got out of Korea. Look at SC2 without them and how quickly it took off.


yeah but at the same time they way they run things is the reason why BW lasts this long.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
April 26 2012 11:38 GMT
#235
They're... they're bringing back the MSL?
May the BeSt man win.
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
April 26 2012 11:40 GMT
#236
On April 26 2012 20:25 Venomsflame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 19:58 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 26 2012 19:50 Aetherial wrote:
The involvement of KESPA in anything like this always makes me anxious. Their organisational culture has been to command & conquer with an iron fist, their past actions and current BW structure show this. Knowing the corporate world, there will be a lot of political power plays going on in the background right now. I'm sure Blizzard and GOM will be wary of KESPA, so it will be interesting to see what agreement comes out. I'm really hoping KESPA will be marginalized, but I'm sure they won't do so without a fight.

TBH I feel sorry for GOM and the participating GSL SC2 teams, they have done all the heavy lifting to bring the global SC2 and Korean SC2 scenes together. My bet would be that KESPA's plan will be to play nice at first, extract all the value, and then strong arm them into submission. Blizzard won't really care as long as they continue to make mountains of cash.

Considering you only have joined in 2010 and how deep of a knowledge you have on KeSPA and their organizational culture, I have to ask you about which sources you use for your credibility. I wonder that too. As far as I know, KeSPA (despite all their mistakes in the past) ran the scene quite well up to now. For more than 10 years. Their only major mistake is (in my opinion) to try and exclude GOM and now they are fixing it.

But as I have said before, I like to learn further about KeSPA and what makes you anxious about them.


What. KeSPA is terrible. The way they run things is a huge reason of why BW never really got out of Korea. Look at SC2 without them and how quickly it took off.

That's a bit of a faulty logic. You can't conclude that it was the lack of Kespa that made sc2 take off, in fact I find that conclusion highly suspsicious.
FlamingForce
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands701 Posts
April 26 2012 11:40 GMT
#237
On April 26 2012 19:31 bhfberserk wrote:
BW pros will probably re-invent how sc2 is played. Cannot wait to see legends showing us crazy strats and micro


Don't count on it.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
April 26 2012 11:41 GMT
#238
On April 26 2012 20:38 Djabanete wrote:
They're... they're bringing back the MSL?


maybe, who knows, there is a cause for excitement for anyone who want to be excited for this announcement of an announcement.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
April 26 2012 11:42 GMT
#239
On April 26 2012 20:25 Venomsflame wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 19:58 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 26 2012 19:50 Aetherial wrote:
The involvement of KESPA in anything like this always makes me anxious. Their organisational culture has been to command & conquer with an iron fist, their past actions and current BW structure show this. Knowing the corporate world, there will be a lot of political power plays going on in the background right now. I'm sure Blizzard and GOM will be wary of KESPA, so it will be interesting to see what agreement comes out. I'm really hoping KESPA will be marginalized, but I'm sure they won't do so without a fight.

TBH I feel sorry for GOM and the participating GSL SC2 teams, they have done all the heavy lifting to bring the global SC2 and Korean SC2 scenes together. My bet would be that KESPA's plan will be to play nice at first, extract all the value, and then strong arm them into submission. Blizzard won't really care as long as they continue to make mountains of cash.

Considering you only have joined in 2010 and how deep of a knowledge you have on KeSPA and their organizational culture, I have to ask you about which sources you use for your credibility. I wonder that too. As far as I know, KeSPA (despite all their mistakes in the past) ran the scene quite well up to now. For more than 10 years. Their only major mistake is (in my opinion) to try and exclude GOM and now they are fixing it.

But as I have said before, I like to learn further about KeSPA and what makes you anxious about them.


What. KeSPA is terrible. The way they run things is a huge reason of why BW never really got out of Korea. Look at SC2 without them and how quickly it took off.

sc2 took off everywhere except korea without kespa.
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 11:56:13
April 26 2012 11:54 GMT
#240
Wow the next few months are going to be VERY important in deciding SC2's future.
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 530
ProTech163
Nina 107
RuFF_SC2 106
Liquid`TLO 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19788
Calm 2419
Mini 160
firebathero 90
Dewaltoss 89
soO 46
Bale 24
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7960
monkeys_forever153
canceldota27
League of Legends
Doublelift3012
Counter-Strike
fl0m1152
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu882
Other Games
summit1g4494
FrodaN1374
Beastyqt505
shahzam489
mouzStarbuck311
B2W.Neo304
ToD228
C9.Mang0145
Trikslyr104
RotterdaM83
UpATreeSC69
Mew2King44
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
• Shiphtur688
• WagamamaTV207
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 21m
Replay Cast
2h 6m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.