• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8493 users

Season 6 Lock Incoming - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Mrvoodoochild1
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1439 Posts
March 28 2012 05:30 GMT
#61
On March 28 2012 14:02 Dissonance23 wrote:
I hope they force cross only Antiga and Entombed if they leave them in.

It took 1.5 years to remove close positions on Metal and Shattered. Don't get your hopes up for Antiga and Entombed.
"let your freak flag fly"
Pabi
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany126 Posts
March 28 2012 06:17 GMT
#62
Nice, thanks for the information. Looking forward to the new Maps next Season!
tryteyker
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany83 Posts
March 28 2012 06:19 GMT
#63
I'm crying, literally. I didn't reach Silver yet, and now the season ends. I'll just have to hope I win that friggin placement match and I'm not nervous again.

Anyway, I think Seasons are way too short ,but thanks for the info.
KalWarkov
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Germany4126 Posts
March 28 2012 06:25 GMT
#64
i cannot w8 for PvZ on metropolis vs mutas. will be lots of fun.

besides that, im rly looking forward to the changes^^
DiaBoLuS ** Sc2 - Protoss: 16x GM | Dota2 - Offlane Immortal | Wc3 - Undead decent level | Diablo nerd | Chess / Magnus fanboy | BVB | Agnostic***
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
March 28 2012 06:27 GMT
#65
0-1 record on the season :[
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
March 28 2012 06:33 GMT
#66
I really hope they release a balance patch with this heh..
Inno pls...
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
March 28 2012 06:35 GMT
#67
On March 28 2012 15:19 tryteyker wrote:
I'm crying, literally. I didn't reach Silver yet, and now the season ends. I'll just have to hope I win that friggin placement match and I'm not nervous again.

Anyway, I think Seasons are way too short ,but thanks for the info.

Your placement match for next season is not as important as the 5 initial placement matches. It's just a way for Blizzard to remove inactive players. If you do well enough during the lock, you could lose your placement match, and still be placed into Silver league.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
March 28 2012 06:38 GMT
#68
This has been my worst season ever, PvZ is so fucking hard right now!! just hoping I can bounce back and get back to high masters/GM next season like season 5
I am Godzilla You are Japan
tryteyker
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany83 Posts
March 28 2012 06:40 GMT
#69
On March 28 2012 15:35 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 15:19 tryteyker wrote:
I'm crying, literally. I didn't reach Silver yet, and now the season ends. I'll just have to hope I win that friggin placement match and I'm not nervous again.

Anyway, I think Seasons are way too short ,but thanks for the info.

Your placement match for next season is not as important as the 5 initial placement matches. It's just a way for Blizzard to remove inactive players. If you do well enough during the lock, you could lose your placement match, and still be placed into Silver league.


Well, I don't win every match, but I'm Rank 1 or 2 in Bronze with like 670 points. Bronze since Season 1 ;(

I'll have to hope I'm not nervous and win that placement match.
Xcobidoo
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden1871 Posts
March 28 2012 06:43 GMT
#70
On March 28 2012 10:34 SupLilSon wrote:
Ladder seasons seem so short ;\ Maybe I was just busier than normal these past months though.

I feel the same way, even though I have not had a lot of time for SC2 so far this year, playing new maps for just 1.5 month is pretty ridiculous.
Supreme Intergalactic Commander
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
March 28 2012 06:49 GMT
#71
On March 28 2012 15:40 tryteyker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 15:35 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
On March 28 2012 15:19 tryteyker wrote:
I'm crying, literally. I didn't reach Silver yet, and now the season ends. I'll just have to hope I win that friggin placement match and I'm not nervous again.

Anyway, I think Seasons are way too short ,but thanks for the info.

Your placement match for next season is not as important as the 5 initial placement matches. It's just a way for Blizzard to remove inactive players. If you do well enough during the lock, you could lose your placement match, and still be placed into Silver league.


Well, I don't win every match, but I'm Rank 1 or 2 in Bronze with like 670 points. Bronze since Season 1 ;(

I'll have to hope I'm not nervous and win that placement match.

Did you actually read what he wrote ? You can lose the placement match and still get promoted. If you didn't get promoted, chances are even if you actually won that placement match you'd still be in bronze.
Just keep winning games and you'll be placed in silver no matter the outcome of your next placement match.

That's coming from a guy that got promoted from diamond by losing a game and demoted from master by winning.
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
frontline-
Profile Joined March 2012
Bulgaria281 Posts
March 28 2012 06:50 GMT
#72
Seasons feel too short. Adding a month would be perfect
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
March 28 2012 06:51 GMT
#73
Such short seasons.... I personally hate it.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
SedativeDev
Profile Joined August 2010
Slovenia316 Posts
March 28 2012 06:53 GMT
#74
On March 28 2012 14:10 Ktk wrote:
18 games this season

AW YEA SON.

It feels like though I say play starcraft.. I really don't. ._.


6 games this season...

I need to star playing less LOL. It's hurting my sc2 game time
Zealot Lord
Profile Joined May 2010
Hong Kong748 Posts
March 28 2012 07:18 GMT
#75
Has it really been 2 months?? wow, I felt Season 6 started like few weeks ago only o_O

I still think 3 months is the best duration ><
lukasdesign
Profile Joined April 2011
Switzerland93 Posts
March 28 2012 08:05 GMT
#76
Personally I don't care so much about the season length. What annoys me to death is the season lock which is ridiculously long. 8 weeks of season followed by 2 weeks lock. This means 25% of our time we are playing under locked conditions
GoooN
Profile Joined August 2010
217 Posts
March 28 2012 08:10 GMT
#77
I got constant FPS drops on Metropolis, so this is an automatic thumb down
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
March 28 2012 08:21 GMT
#78
People are angry because seaons are too short, but want maps to change more often
I don't understand T-T
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-28 08:26:23
March 28 2012 08:25 GMT
#79
On March 28 2012 17:10 GoooN wrote:
I got constant FPS drops on Metropolis, so this is an automatic thumb down

If it were to be used on the ladder those issues would be fixed... trust me
On March 28 2012 15:51 Type|NarutO wrote:
Such short seasons.... I personally hate it.

I agree, 3 months is pretty much perfect (wasn't that iCCup length?)
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
March 28 2012 08:27 GMT
#80
On March 28 2012 14:30 Mrvoodoochild1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 14:02 Dissonance23 wrote:
I hope they force cross only Antiga and Entombed if they leave them in.

It took 1.5 years to remove close positions on Metal and Shattered. Don't get your hopes up for Antiga and Entombed.

still got rocks blocking third on some maps too
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O108
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 263
JuggernautJason88
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 784
Shuttle 536
ZZZero.O 108
Zeus 84
Hyun 46
soO 42
scan(afreeca) 28
Dota 2
qojqva2341
canceldota33
Counter-Strike
fl0m4900
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3920
Liquid`Hasu556
Other Games
summit1g1738
FrodaN1147
KnowMe313
420jenkins262
Pyrionflax187
ToD179
Livibee160
QueenE63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
StarCraft 2
angryscii 32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• Hupsaiya 29
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 20
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2021
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur605
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 18m
Patches Events
19h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 18m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.