• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6735 users

Designated Balance Discussion Thread - Page 513

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 511 512 513 514 515 1266 Next
Magbane
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland95 Posts
June 08 2013 20:36 GMT
#10241
Obviously it wasnt balanced.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
June 08 2013 20:37 GMT
#10242
On June 09 2013 05:24 scypio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 05:15 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 05:08 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:59 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:54 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:52 Doublemint wrote:
Yeah pretty much the following GSL season.

Great! Now please tell me what does reflect the current balance in HotS if top tournament stats don't.


Well my point was that especially for terran it's pretty useless to whine about tournament wins. Just look who won the most GSL tournaments. People just twist and turn facts how they like it - on the one hand you say least terrans next GSL since like forever - in the same post balance is perfectly fine since the WCS championship is 2t 1p 1z. >_<


People post here with the same old "nerf hellbats! hellbats OP!" stuff.

I point to facts indicating that the balance in this new game called HotS looks good right now. Moreover, since we haven't seen a T win a GSL in more than a year. A year is quite a big chunk of SC2 history and I would not take the T wins in GSL in the times of 3rax stim all-ins on Steppes of War all that serious.

Therefore I see no reason in nerfing this race until I see some reasonable arguments.

I understand the "Hellbat ruined TvT" stance but I'd rather go with TvT "ruined" and TvP/TvZ fine than the other way around.


Well I can live with that, people are entitled to their opinion. In the end Blizzard decides.

I only addressed TvT Bagi and to be honest I mainly see you kicking and screaming without any reason - were are only talking about balance here. Once again - blizzard decides. I am somewhat ok with Hellbat drops in PvT, only thing really weird is the dynamic that immortals suck vs them and colossi and storm do fine.


No, you are taking part in a discussion that started with this:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 01:45 willstertben wrote:
it's hilarious that terrans complain about hellbats in tvt but laugh off any complaints about them in tvz, where it's pretty obvious that they're way too good against lings.


And I am not kicking and screaming, I am posting reasonable arguments against a T nerf. You cannot overthrow them... by anything else but claiming that I am kicking and screaming. I find this rather disappointing.


You might want to look a bit farther behind where someone mentions that TvT is ruined... I can't and won't defend every wish for a terran nerf lol. I am just talking about the TvT situation and possible ways out and into a more enjoyable TvT for viewers. Best TvT in hots was Flash was Innovation before this silly Hellbat dropping only.

And I did not mean you, I meant Bagi. Read a bit more carefully.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Magbane
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland95 Posts
June 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10243
Honestly, what is the fucking big deal about hellbat drops? turrets, and one tank/couple marauders completely shuts it down.
Snowbear
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1925 Posts
June 08 2013 20:43 GMT
#10244
On June 09 2013 05:37 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 05:24 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 05:15 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 05:08 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:59 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:54 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:52 Doublemint wrote:
Yeah pretty much the following GSL season.

Great! Now please tell me what does reflect the current balance in HotS if top tournament stats don't.


Well my point was that especially for terran it's pretty useless to whine about tournament wins. Just look who won the most GSL tournaments. People just twist and turn facts how they like it - on the one hand you say least terrans next GSL since like forever - in the same post balance is perfectly fine since the WCS championship is 2t 1p 1z. >_<


People post here with the same old "nerf hellbats! hellbats OP!" stuff.

I point to facts indicating that the balance in this new game called HotS looks good right now. Moreover, since we haven't seen a T win a GSL in more than a year. A year is quite a big chunk of SC2 history and I would not take the T wins in GSL in the times of 3rax stim all-ins on Steppes of War all that serious.

Therefore I see no reason in nerfing this race until I see some reasonable arguments.

I understand the "Hellbat ruined TvT" stance but I'd rather go with TvT "ruined" and TvP/TvZ fine than the other way around.


Well I can live with that, people are entitled to their opinion. In the end Blizzard decides.

I only addressed TvT Bagi and to be honest I mainly see you kicking and screaming without any reason - were are only talking about balance here. Once again - blizzard decides. I am somewhat ok with Hellbat drops in PvT, only thing really weird is the dynamic that immortals suck vs them and colossi and storm do fine.


No, you are taking part in a discussion that started with this:
On June 09 2013 01:45 willstertben wrote:
it's hilarious that terrans complain about hellbats in tvt but laugh off any complaints about them in tvz, where it's pretty obvious that they're way too good against lings.


And I am not kicking and screaming, I am posting reasonable arguments against a T nerf. You cannot overthrow them... by anything else but claiming that I am kicking and screaming. I find this rather disappointing.


You might want to look a bit farther behind where someone mentions that TvT is ruined... I can't and won't defend every wish for a terran nerf lol. I am just talking about the TvT situation and possible ways out and into a more enjoyable TvT for viewers. Best TvT in hots was Flash was Innovation before this silly Hellbat dropping only.

And I did not mean you, I meant Bagi. Read a bit more carefully.


There are exactly 0 problems with hellbat problems in tvt. If you defend it like you should do, you end up being ahead. I really don't see the problem.
Sapphire.lux
Profile Joined July 2010
Romania2620 Posts
June 08 2013 20:43 GMT
#10245
On June 09 2013 05:07 Rabiator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 04:09 Sapphire.lux wrote:
On June 08 2013 19:33 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On June 08 2013 18:17 Sapphire.lux wrote:
On June 08 2013 03:18 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On June 08 2013 02:02 TimENT wrote:
A couple of interesting facts:

Korean zerg won WCS KR
Korean toss won WCS AM
Korean terran won WCS EU
Korean Zergs have won the past 5 GSLs (Life x2, Sniper, Roro, Soulkey)
Korean Terrans have the most all kills in proleague
Korean Protoss players are most successful in Bo1 proleague format
WCS KR Season 2 has 8 Ts, 10 Ps, and 14 Zs

Basically, the game is pretty fucking balanced right now.

If you take out the top 2-3 names from each race, T (Flash, Innovation), Z (Soulkey, Life, Roro), P (sOs, Rain, Parting), the game looks incredibly unbalanced. But these names show how far each race can go, and how the game isn't really imba at all.


I like how statistics =|= balance but people always use them anyway. Fun fact, protoss at the end of WoL had close to or even above 50% winrate in PvZ. Was PvZ balanced then?

50% win rate and you think it wasn't balanced? Do you know what balance refers to? A MU being stupid has nothing to do with balance.


That's a blatantly dumb way of looking at it. Basically you're saying that BL/infestor didn't need addressing because PvZ was 50% overall. That's ignorant and nothing else. It ignores the way those winrates happened, it ignores the fact that almost every protoss win contributing to this winrate came from a 2 or 3 base all in. Every race should be able to win at every stage of the game. Protoss couldn't win lategame against a zerg of equal skill. Zergs couldn't beat a perfect immortal all in (or at least they thought they couldn't, some still did). But hey, all these things were perfectly balanced right?
+ Show Spoiler +
No they were naht. The matchup revolved around protoss killing zerg before the lategame because it was NOT BALANCED.

You do not understand what a "balanced" MU means and throwing a tantrum does not help.

Like you've been told by many posters already, a MU can be balanced ( both races with a 50-50 wining chance) and still be absolute shit. In WOL PvZ was balanced but shit, TvZ was broken in Zs favor and shit, TvP was balanced and OKish, etc...

So you think a game which has a 50% win rate is balanced?

That is what balanced means, yes.

From a purely mathematical standpoint that might be the case


Since it is a mathematical concept, having equal chances of wining and all that, this "standpoint" is all that matters

BUT the point which DarkLordOlli tries to make and which you failed to understand is that it isnt a guarantee for a WELL BALANCED GAME. You HAVE TO look at the games that are being played and check if they are coinflip or not and if they are boring or not.


This is a question on how said balance was achieved and not whether something is balanced or not. I think that Blizzard did a bad job at this with WOL. They went all out for balance (50-50) at the cost of fun gameplay, player options, etc.

Sure that doesnt affect the mathematical balance, but there are things which win rates dont show

They show balance, nothing more.

and that is how hard it is for a race to be played. Protoss for example NEEDS forcefield or its core infantry unit gets overrun easily by Marines or Zerglings. This is a skill which none of the other two races need and thus the game isnt really "balanced" even though the win rates might suggest they are.

I don't understand this part. Are you saying all races should be and play the same in order to have balance? I agree the game suffers from shit design and an arrogant game designer that does not listen to criticism, but bad design does not imbalance make.

The way to easily beat your opponents is harrassment and the power of successful Hellbat drops clearly shows that this is a way to win games. Innovation is really good at it. Does that make the games GOOD? Not really, because in yesterdays WCS TvT matches (not only those with innovation) both Terrans dropped each other at the same time and as a consequence you automatically miss half the action; that is the same if a Terran is dropping a Zerg at three bases at once. Blizzard's motto for HotS is MORE AGGRESSION and they want to achieve that through harrassment units / tactics. Sure they succeeded, but here is the big question: Wont the game turn into a coinflip game where the player who "pulls the trigger first" (and hits) wins the game? Is such a game that gets decided through a little bit of harrassment before 10 minutes still worth watching? Not for me.


Here again you are talking about game design, Blizzards "vision" on how the game should be, etc. Not about balance.

A game is not well balanced if one or more races HAVE TO resort to harrassment or all-in tactics to win. Ever since the beginning of SC2 Terrans had to harrass Zerg economy to even have a chance to win, with HotS it has become easier ... but that doesnt really make for good games.

The game was design in a certain way (Terran has to pressure Zerg, etc) and is balanced based on that design.

I've been critical of Blizzard and Dustin in particular since SC2 came out, poorly designed aspects, refusal to listen to any feedback from ANYONE, arrogance, i can go on and on about how bad i think the SC2 team is, but this has nothing to do with how balanced individual MUs are.
Head Coach Park: "They should buff tanks!"
Magbane
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland95 Posts
June 08 2013 20:43 GMT
#10246
Even marines deal with hellbats well enough.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 20:47:56
June 08 2013 20:46 GMT
#10247
On June 09 2013 05:43 Snowbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 05:37 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 05:24 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 05:15 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 05:08 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:59 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:54 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 04:52 Doublemint wrote:
Yeah pretty much the following GSL season.

Great! Now please tell me what does reflect the current balance in HotS if top tournament stats don't.


Well my point was that especially for terran it's pretty useless to whine about tournament wins. Just look who won the most GSL tournaments. People just twist and turn facts how they like it - on the one hand you say least terrans next GSL since like forever - in the same post balance is perfectly fine since the WCS championship is 2t 1p 1z. >_<


People post here with the same old "nerf hellbats! hellbats OP!" stuff.

I point to facts indicating that the balance in this new game called HotS looks good right now. Moreover, since we haven't seen a T win a GSL in more than a year. A year is quite a big chunk of SC2 history and I would not take the T wins in GSL in the times of 3rax stim all-ins on Steppes of War all that serious.

Therefore I see no reason in nerfing this race until I see some reasonable arguments.

I understand the "Hellbat ruined TvT" stance but I'd rather go with TvT "ruined" and TvP/TvZ fine than the other way around.


Well I can live with that, people are entitled to their opinion. In the end Blizzard decides.

I only addressed TvT Bagi and to be honest I mainly see you kicking and screaming without any reason - were are only talking about balance here. Once again - blizzard decides. I am somewhat ok with Hellbat drops in PvT, only thing really weird is the dynamic that immortals suck vs them and colossi and storm do fine.


No, you are taking part in a discussion that started with this:
On June 09 2013 01:45 willstertben wrote:
it's hilarious that terrans complain about hellbats in tvt but laugh off any complaints about them in tvz, where it's pretty obvious that they're way too good against lings.


And I am not kicking and screaming, I am posting reasonable arguments against a T nerf. You cannot overthrow them... by anything else but claiming that I am kicking and screaming. I find this rather disappointing.


You might want to look a bit farther behind where someone mentions that TvT is ruined... I can't and won't defend every wish for a terran nerf lol. I am just talking about the TvT situation and possible ways out and into a more enjoyable TvT for viewers. Best TvT in hots was Flash was Innovation before this silly Hellbat dropping only.

And I did not mean you, I meant Bagi. Read a bit more carefully.


There are exactly 0 problems with hellbat problems in tvt. If you defend it like you should do, you end up being ahead. I really don't see the problem.


The quality of TvT kind of went downhill, that's the problem. Oh well I am done defending my point, maybe we have to wait for a new meta and endure this terrible hellbat dropping...

//edit: lol you're a terrible troll magbane.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
June 08 2013 20:47 GMT
#10248
On June 09 2013 05:37 Doublemint wrote:
You might want to look a bit farther behind where someone mentions that TvT is ruined... I can't and won't defend every wish for a terran nerf lol. I am just talking about the TvT situation and possible ways out and into a more enjoyable TvT for viewers. Best TvT in hots was Flash was Innovation before this silly Hellbat dropping only.

And I did not mean you, I meant Bagi. Read a bit more carefully.


Yeah, I'm reading. You're the one who wrote:
"this statistic again... the least terrans since like forever... I could easily ask when was the last time protoss won a GSL?"

And now you claim: "I'm only talking TvT here". Yeah, right.
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-08 20:53:08
June 08 2013 20:52 GMT
#10249
del
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
June 08 2013 20:52 GMT
#10250
On June 09 2013 05:47 scypio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 05:37 Doublemint wrote:
You might want to look a bit farther behind where someone mentions that TvT is ruined... I can't and won't defend every wish for a terran nerf lol. I am just talking about the TvT situation and possible ways out and into a more enjoyable TvT for viewers. Best TvT in hots was Flash was Innovation before this silly Hellbat dropping only.

And I did not mean you, I meant Bagi. Read a bit more carefully.


Yeah, I'm reading. You're the one who wrote:
"this statistic again... the least terrans since like forever... I could easily ask when was the last time protoss won a GSL?"

And now you claim: "I'm only talking TvT here". Yeah, right.




this statistic again... the least terrans since like forever... I could easily ask when was the last time protoss won a GSL?

See how pointless that is - especially for terran that historically did very well?



Words being twisted and left out, I think it's time to leave this little playground. HF~
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
June 08 2013 20:59 GMT
#10251
On June 09 2013 05:52 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 05:47 scypio wrote:
On June 09 2013 05:37 Doublemint wrote:
You might want to look a bit farther behind where someone mentions that TvT is ruined... I can't and won't defend every wish for a terran nerf lol. I am just talking about the TvT situation and possible ways out and into a more enjoyable TvT for viewers. Best TvT in hots was Flash was Innovation before this silly Hellbat dropping only.

And I did not mean you, I meant Bagi. Read a bit more carefully.


Yeah, I'm reading. You're the one who wrote:
"this statistic again... the least terrans since like forever... I could easily ask when was the last time protoss won a GSL?"

And now you claim: "I'm only talking TvT here". Yeah, right.


Show nested quote +


this statistic again... the least terrans since like forever... I could easily ask when was the last time protoss won a GSL?

See how pointless that is - especially for terran that historically did very well?



Words being twisted and left out, I think it's time to leave this little playground. HF~


OK, first you dismiss the P vs Z vs T stats as being pointless, then shoot yourself in the foot pointing at the "last P Code S winner vs last T Code S winner", then claim you only discuss TvT, then you see some twisting going around, then run away.

GG.
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
June 08 2013 21:17 GMT
#10252
On June 09 2013 03:49 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 01:57 Magbane wrote:
Hellbats is supposed to be the zergling and zealot counter, without it terran would be incomplete like it was in WoL.


What I don't get is that they get the best out of all worlds, only 100 mins, being bio with high hp that can be healed AND do such good amount of damage against even armored units. They do ok vs roaches, stalkers and even tanks in comparison to a hellion which costs the same but is not nearly as sturdy.


Obviously he was talking about TvT all this time.
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
June 08 2013 21:18 GMT
#10253
Terrans are not dominating HotS as predicted by many in this thread. And yet still some people have the gall to call for Terran nerfs. Pathetic.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
June 08 2013 21:34 GMT
#10254
On June 09 2013 06:17 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 03:49 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 01:57 Magbane wrote:
Hellbats is supposed to be the zergling and zealot counter, without it terran would be incomplete like it was in WoL.


What I don't get is that they get the best out of all worlds, only 100 mins, being bio with high hp that can be healed AND do such good amount of damage against even armored units. They do ok vs roaches, stalkers and even tanks in comparison to a hellion which costs the same but is not nearly as sturdy.


Obviously he was talking about TvT all this time.


Roaches and Stalkers are not armored like Tanks so the goal to emphasize the point even more failed - oh wait.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
June 08 2013 21:41 GMT
#10255
On June 09 2013 06:34 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 06:17 Bagi wrote:
On June 09 2013 03:49 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 01:57 Magbane wrote:
Hellbats is supposed to be the zergling and zealot counter, without it terran would be incomplete like it was in WoL.


What I don't get is that they get the best out of all worlds, only 100 mins, being bio with high hp that can be healed AND do such good amount of damage against even armored units. They do ok vs roaches, stalkers and even tanks in comparison to a hellion which costs the same but is not nearly as sturdy.


Obviously he was talking about TvT all this time.


Roaches and Stalkers are not armored like Tanks so the goal to emphasize the point even more failed - oh wait.

Nothing in the post or the one it quoted emphasized TvT in any way. It was just generic hellbat whine.

When you paint yourself into a corner this badly, its generally best to stop posting.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
June 08 2013 21:43 GMT
#10256
On June 09 2013 06:34 Doublemint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 06:17 Bagi wrote:
On June 09 2013 03:49 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 01:57 Magbane wrote:
Hellbats is supposed to be the zergling and zealot counter, without it terran would be incomplete like it was in WoL.


What I don't get is that they get the best out of all worlds, only 100 mins, being bio with high hp that can be healed AND do such good amount of damage against even armored units. They do ok vs roaches, stalkers and even tanks in comparison to a hellion which costs the same but is not nearly as sturdy.


Obviously he was talking about TvT all this time.


Roaches and Stalkers are not armored like Tanks so the goal to emphasize the point even more failed - oh wait.


don't forget, you can kite hellbats with roaches and stalkers. You can do it all game long - because they won't die to roach/stalker dps.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
June 08 2013 21:45 GMT
#10257
On June 09 2013 06:41 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2013 06:34 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 06:17 Bagi wrote:
On June 09 2013 03:49 Doublemint wrote:
On June 09 2013 01:57 Magbane wrote:
Hellbats is supposed to be the zergling and zealot counter, without it terran would be incomplete like it was in WoL.


What I don't get is that they get the best out of all worlds, only 100 mins, being bio with high hp that can be healed AND do such good amount of damage against even armored units. They do ok vs roaches, stalkers and even tanks in comparison to a hellion which costs the same but is not nearly as sturdy.


Obviously he was talking about TvT all this time.


Roaches and Stalkers are not armored like Tanks so the goal to emphasize the point even more failed - oh wait.

Nothing in the post or the one it quoted emphasized TvT in any way. It was just generic hellbat whine.

When you paint yourself into a corner this badly, its generally best to stop posting.


At least we can agree that stopping to post is a good thing. Have a nice evening.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Usernameffs
Profile Joined February 2013
Sweden107 Posts
June 09 2013 03:06 GMT
#10258
Why did they never mske overseer for hatch tech?
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-09 05:06:03
June 09 2013 05:05 GMT
#10259
After watching Innovation vs MVP, the obvious opening is to go Hellbat drops in TvX. It's almost undefendable in the early game unless you're pro like Innovation. And even then it's not enough.

I for one believe that Hellbats need to be nerfed. Reduce their health back down to 90HP. Damange needs to be reduced by 5 as well. And I am a NA Diamond Terran.
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
June 09 2013 05:11 GMT
#10260
On June 09 2013 14:05 geokilla wrote:
After watching Innovation vs MVP, the obvious opening is to go Hellbat drops in TvX. It's almost undefendable in the early game unless you're pro like Innovation. And even then it's not enough.

I for one believe that Hellbats need to be nerfed. Reduce their health back down to 90HP. Damange needs to be reduced by 5 as well. And I am a NA Diamond Terran.


The healing needs to be gone. The mech TvP role isn't going to exist so they might as wlel balance accordingly for these disgustingly cheap units.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Prev 1 511 512 513 514 515 1266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2470
NotJumperer 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever858
NeuroSwarm219
Other Games
summit1g5637
Coldzera 773
Day[9].tv722
JimRising 669
C9.Mang0402
PiGStarcraft266
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick991
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream350
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo237
Other Games
• Day9tv722
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 4m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.