• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:00
CEST 14:00
KST 21:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7580 users

MLG Potential Prize Pool Increase - Page 17

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 48 Next All
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 19:01:26
July 29 2011 18:58 GMT
#321
I agree Funnel. I honestly think he needs to triple his subscriber numbers, but that is all speculation.

Sundance has taken a lot of risks to right the ship. Hopefully it works out for him.
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 19:03:38
July 29 2011 19:03 GMT
#322
On July 30 2011 03:58 StarStruck wrote:
I agree Funnel. I honestly think he needs to triple his subscriber numbers, but that is all speculation.


Well, membership is a new thing, haven't gotten that much press and this is the first event that people are able to buy it.

I would say that 30-40k would be a really nice figure and the potential for it to reach 100k is very good, with the right marketing on stream etc.
I am not young enough to know everything.
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
July 29 2011 19:04 GMT
#323
Well yeah...
If more people give MLG money they will obviously increase their prize pool. No shit. I don't understand how this is a useful post at all.
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
July 29 2011 19:04 GMT
#324
On July 30 2011 02:41 SundanceMLG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Uhhh if you give me a million dollars I will raise the prizepool??? Wow! That is amazing!



Months ago you gave me shit about the prize pool and now I'm putting a simple and obtainable goal out there for the entire community and you give me shit again - and that's fine. I still respect you and appreciate what you've done and will continue to do for the scene. My question is this - if the number was 50,000 would you take an issue with my approach? How about 15,000? What if I didn't say a thing and just watched my spreadsheets populate with numbers and kept the community in the dark? Shouldn't the people who love this have some insight into what is needed for success?

You're either in or you're out. $30 a year from 100,000 people makes this company a real business and not just a passion project from a guy with a hippy name who refuses to quit. $30 a year from 10,000 people means that we're all wrong and there isn't enough fan support to sustain a business of scale.

Less than a dime a day from less than 10% of the people who visit our site over the course of an event weekend allows me to flip a switch and change next year to a structure that supports 24 live events & 28 meaningful ladders. 52 competitions with nearly 2 million dollars of prize money and stipends.

Again - I don't care if you think I'm an asshole or a money grubbing prick. I just want to find out if what we do is actually meaningful to enough of you to step up.



♥ You Sunny. You put that asshole Incontrol in his place. I've had my gold membership since it was announced!
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
turamn
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1374 Posts
July 29 2011 19:04 GMT
#325
On July 30 2011 04:04 hmunkey wrote:
Well yeah...
If more people give MLG money they will obviously increase their prize pool. No shit. I don't understand how this is a useful post at all.


BECAUSE ITS TO SUPPORT E SPORTS DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?!>?!?!
CidO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States695 Posts
July 29 2011 19:04 GMT
#326
On July 30 2011 02:41 SundanceMLG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Uhhh if you give me a million dollars I will raise the prizepool??? Wow! That is amazing!



Months ago you gave me shit about the prize pool and now I'm putting a simple and obtainable goal out there for the entire community and you give me shit again - and that's fine. I still respect you and appreciate what you've done and will continue to do for the scene. My question is this - if the number was 50,000 would you take an issue with my approach? How about 15,000? What if I didn't say a thing and just watched my spreadsheets populate with numbers and kept the community in the dark? Shouldn't the people who love this have some insight into what is needed for success?

You're either in or you're out. $30 a year from 100,000 people makes this company a real business and not just a passion project from a guy with a hippy name who refuses to quit. $30 a year from 10,000 people means that we're all wrong and there isn't enough fan support to sustain a business of scale.

Less than a dime a day from less than 10% of the people who visit our site over the course of an event weekend allows me to flip a switch and change next year to a structure that supports 24 live events & 28 meaningful ladders. 52 competitions with nearly 2 million dollars of prize money and stipends.

Again - I don't care if you think I'm an asshole or a money grubbing prick. I just want to find out if what we do is actually meaningful to enough of you to step up.


I've given a lot of shit to Sundance before (that probably wasn't flung hard enough to hit him) but Columbus was a success for the viewers and therefore I'll be buying a membership.

Aim for 100,000, land at about 40,000 it's still a success. But since a player like iNcontroL isn't appreciative sundance, can the fans who are putting the money in see a bigger return on the tournaments since obviously the pros aren't wanting to support that?
:P
NeonFox
Profile Joined January 2011
2373 Posts
July 29 2011 19:05 GMT
#327
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 30 2011 02:41 SundanceMLG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Uhhh if you give me a million dollars I will raise the prizepool??? Wow! That is amazing!



Months ago you gave me shit about the prize pool and now I'm putting a simple and obtainable goal out there for the entire community and you give me shit again - and that's fine. I still respect you and appreciate what you've done and will continue to do for the scene. My question is this - if the number was 50,000 would you take an issue with my approach? How about 15,000? What if I didn't say a thing and just watched my spreadsheets populate with numbers and kept the community in the dark? Shouldn't the people who love this have some insight into what is needed for success?

You're either in or you're out. $30 a year from 100,000 people makes this company a real business and not just a passion project from a guy with a hippy name who refuses to quit. $30 a year from 10,000 people means that we're all wrong and there isn't enough fan support to sustain a business of scale.

Less than a dime a day from less than 10% of the people who visit our site over the course of an event weekend allows me to flip a switch and change next year to a structure that supports 24 live events & 28 meaningful ladders. 52 competitions with nearly 2 million dollars of prize money and stipends.

Again - I don't care if you think I'm an asshole or a money grubbing prick. I just want to find out if what we do is actually meaningful to enough of you to step up.




This here should end any debate by itself, and thanks to Sundance to even take the time to respond.
Konsume
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada466 Posts
July 29 2011 19:10 GMT
#328
On July 30 2011 02:41 SundanceMLG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Uhhh if you give me a million dollars I will raise the prizepool??? Wow! That is amazing!


Months ago you gave me shit about the prize pool and now I'm putting a simple and obtainable goal out there for the entire community and you give me shit again - and that's fine. I still respect you and appreciate what you've done and will continue to do for the scene. My question is this - if the number was 50,000 would you take an issue with my approach? How about 15,000? What if I didn't say a thing and just watched my spreadsheets populate with numbers and kept the community in the dark? Shouldn't the people who love this have some insight into what is needed for success?

+ Show Spoiler +
You're either in or you're out. $30 a year from 100,000 people makes this company a real business and not just a passion project from a guy with a hippy name who refuses to quit. $30 a year from 10,000 people means that we're all wrong and there isn't enough fan support to sustain a business of scale.

Less than a dime a day from less than 10% of the people who visit our site over the course of an event weekend allows me to flip a switch and change next year to a structure that supports 24 live events & 28 meaningful ladders. 52 competitions with nearly 2 million dollars of prize money and stipends.

Again - I don't care if you think I'm an asshole or a money grubbing prick. I just want to find out if what we do is actually meaningful to enough of you to step up.




After reading this post I just bought the pass and will buy them systematicaly till I quit SC2. 30$ a year isn't pretty huge for me... so if it can support pro-gaming why not! If there is anything else I can do to help just msg

Keep going Sundance
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
July 29 2011 19:15 GMT
#329
On July 30 2011 03:21 carloselcoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 30 2011 03:18 Whole wrote:
I would buy a pass if my work schedule wouldn't overlap with MLG. And I don't want to be an asshole to my coworkers and schedule off every 2 months.


You work Saturdays and Sundays too?
Also, buying the membership gets you the VOD....


No, I only work at a simple fast food resturant, but my work schedule is completely random. I was working all weekend last MLG, and I need to work the first two days of this one. And I don't like VODs. Being part of the Live Report thread is part of the experience for me. Also, in an event like MLG, it has downtime and such so it makes the LR thread much more fun.
Secret05
Profile Joined August 2010
United States342 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 19:17:27
July 29 2011 19:15 GMT
#330
I'm going to have to agree with sundance here... i dont understand why incontrol has to act so rude... lets all love each other!!!

buying my mlg pass as we speak!!
Michigan Zerg Player
kentarre
Profile Joined December 2010
United States28 Posts
July 29 2011 19:16 GMT
#331
On July 30 2011 04:04 CidO wrote:
I've given a lot of shit to Sundance before (that probably wasn't flung hard enough to hit him) but Columbus was a success for the viewers and therefore I'll be buying a membership.

Aim for 100,000, land at about 40,000 it's still a success. But since a player like iNcontroL isn't appreciative sundance, can the fans who are putting the money in see a bigger return on the tournaments since obviously the pros aren't wanting to support that?


I give a lot of respect to the pros for doing what they do. But their word isn't golden. iNcontroL's response to this thread was fairly ignorant in my opinion, as he did not understand the business ramifications and justifications for Sundance's statement and request.

He did NOT give an ultimatum or a threat. In fact he was being much more transparent than any business owner I have seen. He actually revealed the fact that if he wasn't able to hit a certain tier of memberships, he wouldn't be able to support the prize pool he is currently providing. NO business owner of any sort readily reveals that their business is in subject to downsizing.

Yet so many people (it seems) are grabbing the pitchforks and rallying to the cause, stating greed, shady business practices, and everything in between.

The simple fact of the matter is that MLG has put out. It hosted awesome events, it partnered with GSL to bring in awesome players. It brought in great casters, dedicated streams (and now the main stage) to Starcraft 2. Provided a great venue for players (that is NOT stationary and allows for spectators from around the nation to participate), and so forth. WHY are we complaining about a, frankly speaking, small contribution of a person's yearly income to help promote this to become even better? WHY is a PRO PLAYER whom this GREATLY BENEFITS complaining about this?

The statement is obvious, put in money, get more out of it. Its as simple as that.
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
July 29 2011 19:20 GMT
#332
I think the only problem with the way he did it was saying he could cut the prizes if he didn't reach the goal.

His company needs a certain income to be able to pay for all his expenses plus the prize pools. Depending on the number of subscribers, he has to cut or add money to either production or prize pools.

MLG, specially recently, has showed us they value production much more than prizes, which in my opinion is a good business decision. As long as your prize money is enough to attract the players, which seems to be the case right now, they try to get the best production possible to please the viewers, so they get more viewers/subscribers, so then they can add the extra money to the prize pool. But for this to happen, they need that increase in subscribers.

It's diferent from what NASL did, where they put a lot of money on the prize pool but their production was lacking, compared to MLG. It's understandable, considering their close connection the the players, wanting to make progaming a viable way to support themselfs. But which one would attract more people to actually pay money? Seeing amazing production or knowing the prize pool is big?

Now, MLG has to prove that their model worked, that the added production made a diference on their income, that more people started paying, so they can start paying back to the teams. If they don't reach a reasonable increase even with all the quality increase they gave us recently, what does that show us about their investments? Were they for nothing and they should have kept having no benches and stream problems? If they show that investing money = making more money, it makes it much easier to actually attract more investors.

That's just how I, with no business experience at all, see their situation. I don't completelly agree with everything Sundance said, and it would awesome if they actually release some information so we could actually know what's going on, but I do see some logic behind his statement that's more than just begging for money.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
July 29 2011 19:20 GMT
#333
On July 30 2011 02:41 SundanceMLG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Uhhh if you give me a million dollars I will raise the prizepool??? Wow! That is amazing!



Months ago you gave me shit about the prize pool and now I'm putting a simple and obtainable goal out there for the entire community and you give me shit again - and that's fine. I still respect you and appreciate what you've done and will continue to do for the scene. My question is this - if the number was 50,000 would you take an issue with my approach? How about 15,000? What if I didn't say a thing and just watched my spreadsheets populate with numbers and kept the community in the dark? Shouldn't the people who love this have some insight into what is needed for success?

You're either in or you're out. $30 a year from 100,000 people makes this company a real business and not just a passion project from a guy with a hippy name who refuses to quit. $30 a year from 10,000 people means that we're all wrong and there isn't enough fan support to sustain a business of scale.

Less than a dime a day from less than 10% of the people who visit our site over the course of an event weekend allows me to flip a switch and change next year to a structure that supports 24 live events & 28 meaningful ladders. 52 competitions with nearly 2 million dollars of prize money and stipends.

Again - I don't care if you think I'm an asshole or a money grubbing prick. I just want to find out if what we do is actually meaningful to enough of you to step up.


haha wow, haven't seen incontrol shut down so hard in a while.

Good man, Sundance.
leakingpear
Profile Joined March 2006
United Kingdom302 Posts
July 29 2011 19:22 GMT
#334
So apparently MLG went from a business that relies almost entirely on advertising and other sources of income to a company that's completely dependent on directly selling services to the user. Either they're under pressure from VC to actually turn a profit after not having done so for years or they're on very shakey ground financially for Sundance to directly appeal in the vein of a carnival game stand operator instead of keeping finance details in stockholder reports and fiscal year reports like every other company ever. Or it's a cynical ploy to push impressionable people into supporting a service they wouldn't have otherwise through the idea that they have a communal obligation to support a private company.

Well played Mr Giovanni, or not well played, i'm not entirely sure.
Arch00
Profile Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 19:30:41
July 29 2011 19:23 GMT
#335
On July 30 2011 02:41 SundanceMLG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 14:20 iNcontroL wrote:
Uhhh if you give me a million dollars I will raise the prizepool??? Wow! That is amazing!



Months ago you gave me shit about the prize pool and now I'm putting a simple and obtainable goal out there for the entire community and you give me shit again - and that's fine. I still respect you and appreciate what you've done and will continue to do for the scene. My question is this - if the number was 50,000 would you take an issue with my approach? How about 15,000? What if I didn't say a thing and just watched my spreadsheets populate with numbers and kept the community in the dark? Shouldn't the people who love this have some insight into what is needed for success?

You're either in or you're out. $30 a year from 100,000 people makes this company a real business and not just a passion project from a guy with a hippy name who refuses to quit. $30 a year from 10,000 people means that we're all wrong and there isn't enough fan support to sustain a business of scale.

Less than a dime a day from less than 10% of the people who visit our site over the course of an event weekend allows me to flip a switch and change next year to a structure that supports 24 live events & 28 meaningful ladders. 52 competitions with nearly 2 million dollars of prize money and stipends.

Again - I don't care if you think I'm an asshole or a money grubbing prick. I just want to find out if what we do is actually meaningful to enough of you to step up.




I bought my gold membership before reading this post, but after reading it I feel even better about doing so. Keep the dream alive Sundance!


www.twitch.tv/arch00 ~ Arch.391 SC2
Nerdslayer
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark1130 Posts
July 29 2011 19:26 GMT
#336
If they dont raise the pricepool they only gonna be hurting themself in the long run I expect more and more organisation start runnign tournaments/pro-leagues and the best players will ofc go where the money is. And if Sundance thinks he has to beg money from the viewers then I dont think his business model will last very long.
Sea_Food
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Finland1612 Posts
July 29 2011 19:28 GMT
#337
On July 30 2011 04:16 kentarre wrote:
WHY is a PRO PLAYER whom this GREATLY BENEFITS complaining about this?


Uhm, I have not seen a pro player in this topic complaining about anything. Incontroll just stated the obious which was obious. If a company gets more people to pay 30$ to watch starcraft 2, than any other company has got people to watch starcraft for free, its kinda obious they are gona raise the prize pool which is atm lower than most SC2 tourniez.
Jiddra
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2685 Posts
July 29 2011 19:31 GMT
#338
On July 30 2011 04:22 leakingpear wrote:
So apparently MLG went from a business that relies almost entirely on advertising and other sources of income to a company that's completely dependent on directly selling services to the user. Either they're under pressure from VC to actually turn a profit after not having done so for years or they're on very shakey ground financially for Sundance to directly appeal in the vein of a carnival game stand operator instead of keeping finance details in stockholder reports and fiscal year reports like every other company ever. Or it's a cynical ploy to push impressionable people into supporting a service they wouldn't have otherwise through the idea that they have a communal obligation to support a private company.

Well played Mr Giovanni, or not well played, i'm not entirely sure.


A business model based on subs, not a lot of ads, is a much better one. Subs are more loyal and will not creat great ups and downs in revenue, like ads do. Ad revenues are always up for negotiation in "real" business.

To shape MLG into a company with a solid ground for years to come is a well played, nothing else.
I am not young enough to know everything.
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
July 29 2011 19:31 GMT
#339
the problem is why should people pay on the basis that MLG will expand when that expansion is just a possibility. It is unrealistic for a magazine to say "subscribe for 12 months and if we get enough subscribers we'll double the page count in the last 4 months." that just doesnt make sense. Yes, i agree that these kind of subscriptions would make MLG successful financially and allow for all these expansions, but i also think its wrong how demanding Sundance is sounding. we honestly dont need to jump from 8 competitions to 50 competitions in 1 year. if 15k memberships allows for 10 competitions instead of 8 i think the community would be quite happy.

the way i personally am taking it is that its either get 100k memberships or see mlg sc2 shrink which is quite unreasonable. perhaps im taking this wrong.
kentarre
Profile Joined December 2010
United States28 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 19:33:59
July 29 2011 19:33 GMT
#340
On July 30 2011 04:28 Sea_Food wrote:
Uhm, I have not seen a pro player in this topic complaining about anything. Incontroll just stated the obious which was obious. If a company gets more people to pay 30$ to watch starcraft 2, than any other company has got people to watch starcraft for free, its kinda obious they are gona raise the prize pool which is atm lower than most SC2 tourniez.


I did say just A pro player and I took his comment as negative. From the responses of other posters and Sundance, I would say that I am not alone in that feeling. The fact that iNcontroL was also a professional player signed to a team is why I decided to state it in that manner.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 912
WardiTV408
OGKoka 196
Rex135
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko371
mouzHeroMarine 303
OGKoka 196
Rex 135
ProTech121
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2646
Horang2 1418
Larva 1220
EffOrt 922
BeSt 634
Soma 413
Hyuk 339
Mini 282
Stork 197
ZerO 190
[ Show more ]
Light 177
Rush 171
ggaemo 139
Zeus 130
Barracks 115
Killer 90
Hyun 88
Sea.KH 38
Shinee 35
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 26
sorry 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
zelot 11
Sexy 10
HiyA 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi1425
BananaSlamJamma164
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
byalli772
x6flipin413
Other Games
singsing2157
olofmeister1589
crisheroes265
XaKoH 264
Sick222
Pyrionflax187
B2W.Neo180
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King45
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream525
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH305
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1698
Other Games
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.