• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8908 users

[May] SC2 General Discussion - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
AaronJ
Profile Joined January 2011
United States90 Posts
May 27 2011 22:05 GMT
#181
I looked and couldn't find a thread about this but I was scared to post my question in the strategy thread. Recently as protoss I've been seeing mass air from terran off of two or three base. I try to stop collosus production and make stalkers and high templar but they just end up having too much air. I don't know how I can stop this (I can't just attack because they usually have 6 or so sieged tanks.) Thanks for your help.
Violence is never an option, unless he started it.
harhar!
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany190 Posts
May 27 2011 23:11 GMT
#182
a suggestion of mine:

delete the bonuspool and give every player 1500 starting points for the next season. because that way points are better comparable over time and in general.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
May 28 2011 00:16 GMT
#183
I don't see whats wrong with inactive players being given a leg up so you don't have to play at a rabid rate every single day to stay competitive on the ladder. If you play 10/20/30 games a day every day you'll still gain way way way more points than someone who plays less frequently.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
awol
Profile Joined March 2008
Australia79 Posts
May 28 2011 00:39 GMT
#184
I have a pretty simple question, that someone maybe able to answer: How many games do you have to play per day to reduce your bonus pool?
I ain't no superstar.
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
May 28 2011 01:32 GMT
#185
You get 12 bonus points per day I think, so even one win can reduce that.
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
campinjimmy
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States14 Posts
May 28 2011 06:52 GMT
#186
hi i just started playing and wanted to know if anyone wanted to do 2v2 with me
smurftastic
DocNemesis
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Philippines446 Posts
May 28 2011 08:45 GMT
#187
Question guys: when I play a custom game and I select a purple Zerg, it usually shows up green, but whenever I replay the match, it shows the color I chose. Same thing was applied when I played the Starcraft 1 remakes. It's a minor thing, I know, but it kinda irritates me about a glitch like this. :/
Here to kick ass....with Violence. And I got a blog site: http://nemesistrestkon.wordpress.com
Malks
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom94 Posts
May 28 2011 13:02 GMT
#188
I've been wondering lately, when discussing balance in Starcraft 2, are the debates similar to those had during Starcraft 1? Having never played other than recently picking up the anthology to play the campaign, I have little knowledge of BW other than it was balanced. How long into its lifecycle was it before people stopped talking about how 'broken' the game was? Considering SC2 is still young with 2 expansions ahead of it, balance will still be a big discussion for years to come.

How much did Brood War change the original Starcraft in terms of balance right out of the box?
FinnGamer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany2426 Posts
May 28 2011 13:31 GMT
#189
On May 28 2011 17:45 DocNemesis wrote:
Question guys: when I play a custom game and I select a purple Zerg, it usually shows up green, but whenever I replay the match, it shows the color I chose. Same thing was applied when I played the Starcraft 1 remakes. It's a minor thing, I know, but it kinda irritates me about a glitch like this. :/

You see yourself always as green, doesn't matter which color you took, someone confirm this please but I think in custom games, your color is only for the other player / observers
"hopefully swing the favor in your advantage." - Day[9]
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
May 28 2011 13:35 GMT
#190
OK one question: why am I favored in every single game?! I'm rank 40 diamond, I face rank 1-9 diamond players, even some master players and I'm still favored/slightly favored. How the fuck should I be able to advance on the ladder when I lose 17 points per loss and gain 6 points per win? I need a 75% winrate to maintain my rank! Fucking ridiculous.
WoolySheep
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada82 Posts
May 28 2011 13:57 GMT
#191
On May 28 2011 22:31 FinnGamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 17:45 DocNemesis wrote:
Question guys: when I play a custom game and I select a purple Zerg, it usually shows up green, but whenever I replay the match, it shows the color I chose. Same thing was applied when I played the Starcraft 1 remakes. It's a minor thing, I know, but it kinda irritates me about a glitch like this. :/

You see yourself always as green, doesn't matter which color you took, someone confirm this please but I think in custom games, your color is only for the other player / observers



There is a toggle on the side of the mini map that toggles between showing you as green and your enemies red, allies yellow, or showing the real colours for everyone.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
May 28 2011 14:32 GMT
#192
On May 28 2011 22:35 Necosarius wrote:
OK one question: why am I favored in every single game?! I'm rank 40 diamond, I face rank 1-9 diamond players, even some master players and I'm still favored/slightly favored. How the fuck should I be able to advance on the ladder when I lose 17 points per loss and gain 6 points per win? I need a 75% winrate to maintain my rank! Fucking ridiculous.


Either theres something inaccurate about what you told us, your MMR will balance out in a few days, you're basing this on the pregame favored system which is also highly inaccurate, or the ladder is still bugged.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Catabu
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany16 Posts
May 28 2011 15:05 GMT
#193
On May 28 2011 17:45 DocNemesis wrote:
Question guys: when I play a custom game and I select a purple Zerg, it usually shows up green, but whenever I replay the match, it shows the color I chose. Same thing was applied when I played the Starcraft 1 remakes. It's a minor thing, I know, but it kinda irritates me about a glitch like this. :/


Try ALT + F in your game to switch between Team Colors and individual colors
You can now misunderstand this post and flame me.
harhar!
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany190 Posts
May 28 2011 16:10 GMT
#194
On May 28 2011 09:16 Probe1 wrote:
I don't see whats wrong with inactive players being given a leg up so you don't have to play at a rabid rate every single day to stay competitive on the ladder. If you play 10/20/30 games a day every day you'll still gain way way way more points than someone who plays less frequently.


if you make it like in the elosystem in chess you should just be stuck at some point in time. because you reacherd your skilllevel and have to improve before your points get higher. its a supid myth, that inactive players benefit from the bonuspool, its actually bad for them, because they lack those points.

and to the question why you would do that, see my original post, its about comparibility over time.
wizyashas
Profile Joined March 2011
India8 Posts
May 28 2011 17:39 GMT
#195
I think BBlizzardd is going to put a new UNIT in the SC2.


Unit Name : HUK
Unit Type : Armored, Massive, Mechanical, Psionic ,Biological

Type : Ground Unit and air unit
Description : Deadly warrior, permanently cloaked and you don't want to be near when he is coming at you.
Cost : Minerals:0.00 ; Vespene-protoss:0.00 ; Buildtime protoss:0 ; Supply-protoss:0
Unit Attributes : Biological, Psionic,Armored, Massive, Mechanical,undestructable, unseen, legendary
Attack
Ground Attack : 4500000000000(+500)
Ground DPS : 2500000000000(+500)
Range : UNKNOWN (He can see everyting)
Cooldown : no cooldown
Defense : Hitpoints: UNKNOWN (ONe hit kill)
Shields : UNKNOWN (You can't touch him)
Armor : UNKNOWN (he is cloacked permanentaly)
Hotkey : ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890`-=\][';/.,!@#$%^&*()_+ and many more still to press.
Sight : He can seen everything
Speed : 0-120 MPH in 1sec
Cargo Space : BOING A-360
Strong Against

* Protoss
* Terran
* Zerg

Weak Against

* HIMSELF
My greatest FeAr is Me ItSelf.....!!!!!
wizyashas
Profile Joined March 2011
India8 Posts
May 28 2011 17:40 GMT
#196
hope you guys like it.....
My greatest FeAr is Me ItSelf.....!!!!!
Leavzou
Profile Joined January 2011
France156 Posts
May 28 2011 17:56 GMT
#197
On May 29 2011 02:39 wizyashas wrote:
I think BBlizzardd is going to put a new UNIT in the SC2.


Unit Name : HUK
Unit Type : Armored, Massive, Mechanical, Psionic ,Biological

Type : Ground Unit and air unit
Description : Deadly warrior, permanently cloaked and you don't want to be near when he is coming at you.
Cost : Minerals:0.00 ; Vespene-protoss:0.00 ; Buildtime protoss:0 ; Supply-protoss:0
Unit Attributes : Biological, Psionic,Armored, Massive, Mechanical,undestructable, unseen, legendary
Attack
Ground Attack : 4500000000000(+500)
Ground DPS : 2500000000000(+500)
Range : UNKNOWN (He can see everyting)
Cooldown : no cooldown
Defense : Hitpoints: UNKNOWN (ONe hit kill)
Shields : UNKNOWN (You can't touch him)
Armor : UNKNOWN (he is cloacked permanentaly)
Hotkey : ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890`-=\][';/.,!@#$%^&*()_+ and many more still to press.
Sight : He can seen everything
Speed : 0-120 MPH in 1sec
Cargo Space : BOING A-360
Strong Against

* Protoss
* Terran
* Zerg

Weak Against

* HIMSELF


tbh, i never seen something so much "not funny at all"...

You can put the name of everyone, and you will not make funny things by giving infinite power to this person.
phfantunes
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil170 Posts
May 28 2011 23:31 GMT
#198
Question: Is the lag from US to Korea prohibitive? I heard IdrA saying that he lags while streaming, so I'd assume it doesn't otherwise.

Assuming it's playable, does anyone have a clue on how to get a korean account?
Yandi
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia61 Posts
May 29 2011 00:57 GMT
#199
I received my new Teamliquid t-shirt today feelin soo []D [] []\/[] []D wearing it around and showing it off just had to let you guys know, apologies if this isnt appropriate but im just excited to finally have the shirt on
Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time!
thepeonwhocould
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia334 Posts
May 29 2011 01:38 GMT
#200
Who is the best protoss player in the world (in lan latency situation)? OGS.MC? Naniwa?? Someone else??
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex130
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 21m
Stellar Fest
22h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.