• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10564 users

Searchable Ladder, Updated Daily - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
April 12 2010 04:06 GMT
#161
They are definitely not directly comparable and this is a fact and not opinion. A blue poster specifically said a while ago that one of the "problems" with creating an overall ladder was because the divisions were not directly comparable.

I've been trying to look up the post for a while now but it's buried pretty deep within one of the various sc2 forums.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
April 12 2010 04:12 GMT
#162
Proof here:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23766800567&sid=5000&pageNo=2
Post 35

Sorry I misunderstood what the OP was referring to. I didn't mean to imply that one division is ranked better than the other, but simply explaining the basics of divisions. As far as comparison across divisions it's certainly something we've considered but there are issues, such that the rankings in one division don't directly translate to the other divisions. So you couldn't compare division 10 to division 48 and compare one player's points to another.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
btlyger
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States470 Posts
April 12 2010 04:16 GMT
#163
Hey just wanted to say the new layout and coding is amaaazzing. I was easily able to find myself and see my rank and everything, and was easily and QUICKLY able to browse the rest of the ladder.

Great work man, hope to see this continue!
"Minerals being mined. Minerals being mined. Minerals being mined." Learn how to post: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
April 12 2010 04:28 GMT
#164
Perhaps if you took the average of each division and adjusted ratings upwards or downwards based on the percentage of how far the division is from average, you'd have more accurate numbers. Just a guess, though. For example:

Presuming 1500 is the average rating in division 1, but 2000 is the average rating in division 2, we would adjust everyone in division 2 downwards by 25% to achieve equality.

That's the most balanced way I can think to do it with the presumption that rankings don't directly translate between each other.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 04:49:50
April 12 2010 04:32 GMT
#165
On April 12 2010 13:12 shinosai wrote:
Proof here:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23766800567&sid=5000&pageNo=2
Post 35

Show nested quote +
Sorry I misunderstood what the OP was referring to. I didn't mean to imply that one division is ranked better than the other, but simply explaining the basics of divisions. As far as comparison across divisions it's certainly something we've considered but there are issues, such that the rankings in one division don't directly translate to the other divisions. So you couldn't compare division 10 to division 48 and compare one player's points to another.



Thanks for the link, this is interesting. I understand that rankings are not directly comparable (obviously since different divisions have different random levels of skill), but I don't understand why you can't compare the points. Everyone plays each other and the points awarded/lost are based on the hidden rating which afaik has nothing to do with division. I would appreciate any logical reasoning about why one division's points are more/less valuable than another division's points.

At the very least they seem to be pretty close right now.

On April 12 2010 13:28 shinosai wrote:
Perhaps if you took the average of each division and adjusted ratings upwards or downwards based on the percentage of how far the division is from average, you'd have more accurate numbers. Just a guess, though. For example:

Presuming 1500 is the average rating in division 1, but 2000 is the average rating in division 2, we would adjust everyone in division 2 downwards by 25% to achieve equality.

That's the most balanced way I can think to do it with the presumption that rankings don't directly translate between each other.


That's an interesting idea and certainly one way of doing it (and very easy for me to implement), but it makes some assumptions beyond what we know:

- That divisions as a whole vary with a bias to how easy it is to get points in them.
- That the average rating of a division is proportional to how easy it is to get points in that division.
- That the effect of this bias applies equally to all players within it.

I think it's relatively easy to show that at least one of those is wrong with a simple example:
Consider a new division 45 with one strong player and 99 players that hardly play. This one strong player will have the same bonus points as the players in division one and will be playing against the players in division one (and all the other divisions) such that the points gained by the player in division 45 are equal the amount of points a player in division 1 loses (outside of bonus points) when they play against each other. The average of division 45 is still roughly 1000, and the average of division 1 is 1200. In effect, the player in division 45 gets a 20% bonus to his points when playing directly against a player in division 1, why?
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
April 12 2010 04:34 GMT
#166
On April 12 2010 13:32 Gibybo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 13:12 shinosai wrote:
Proof here:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23766800567&sid=5000&pageNo=2
Post 35

Sorry I misunderstood what the OP was referring to. I didn't mean to imply that one division is ranked better than the other, but simply explaining the basics of divisions. As far as comparison across divisions it's certainly something we've considered but there are issues, such that the rankings in one division don't directly translate to the other divisions. So you couldn't compare division 10 to division 48 and compare one player's points to another.



Thanks for the link, this is interesting. I understand that rankings are not directly comparable (obviously since different divisions have different random levels of skill), but I don't understand why you can't compare the points. Everyone plays each other and the points awarded/lost are based on the hidden rating which afaik has nothing to do with division. I would appreciate any logical reasoning about why one division's points are more/less valuable than another division's points.

At the very least they seem to be pretty close right now.


Any logical reason would be pure speculation.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 05:04:49
April 12 2010 04:50 GMT
#167
On April 12 2010 13:34 shinosai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 13:32 Gibybo wrote:
On April 12 2010 13:12 shinosai wrote:
Proof here:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23766800567&sid=5000&pageNo=2
Post 35

Sorry I misunderstood what the OP was referring to. I didn't mean to imply that one division is ranked better than the other, but simply explaining the basics of divisions. As far as comparison across divisions it's certainly something we've considered but there are issues, such that the rankings in one division don't directly translate to the other divisions. So you couldn't compare division 10 to division 48 and compare one player's points to another.



Thanks for the link, this is interesting. I understand that rankings are not directly comparable (obviously since different divisions have different random levels of skill), but I don't understand why you can't compare the points. Everyone plays each other and the points awarded/lost are based on the hidden rating which afaik has nothing to do with division. I would appreciate any logical reasoning about why one division's points are more/less valuable than another division's points.

At the very least they seem to be pretty close right now.


Any logical reason would be pure speculation.


We have quite a lot of data and a pretty decent understanding of the ladder system. We can do a lot more than speculate with that.

On April 12 2010 13:16 btlyger wrote:
Hey just wanted to say the new layout and coding is amaaazzing. I was easily able to find myself and see my rank and everything, and was easily and QUICKLY able to browse the rest of the ladder.

Great work man, hope to see this continue!


Thanks!
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 05:22:44
April 12 2010 05:07 GMT
#168
On April 12 2010 13:50 Gibybo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 13:34 shinosai wrote:
On April 12 2010 13:32 Gibybo wrote:
On April 12 2010 13:12 shinosai wrote:
Proof here:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23766800567&sid=5000&pageNo=2
Post 35

Sorry I misunderstood what the OP was referring to. I didn't mean to imply that one division is ranked better than the other, but simply explaining the basics of divisions. As far as comparison across divisions it's certainly something we've considered but there are issues, such that the rankings in one division don't directly translate to the other divisions. So you couldn't compare division 10 to division 48 and compare one player's points to another.



Thanks for the link, this is interesting. I understand that rankings are not directly comparable (obviously since different divisions have different random levels of skill), but I don't understand why you can't compare the points. Everyone plays each other and the points awarded/lost are based on the hidden rating which afaik has nothing to do with division. I would appreciate any logical reasoning about why one division's points are more/less valuable than another division's points.

At the very least they seem to be pretty close right now.


Any logical reason would be pure speculation.


We have quite a lot of data and a pretty decent understanding of the ladder system. We can do a lot more than speculate with that.


Well to start with you'd have to start recording rating exchanges between various players and establish a point of comparison to see if in fact rating exchange is unbiased in terms of divisions. It's not unreasonable to ask this as Blizzard says that the points are not comparable - so we'd just need to prove it for ourselves. A logical reason (again, speculation) would be that one division's points are more or less valuable than another division's points because: Blizzard has coded the ladder so that each individual division exists in its own bubble, with points being given out based on a combination of rank within the division, the existing points within the division, and ELO (the only thing people in different divisions have in common).

If we do establish that the rating exchange varies from division to division, however, we come into a pretty huge problem: If Blizzard can't compare points between divisions yet, then we'd have to figure out a formula ourselves. And even for a person gifted in mathematics, this would be quite difficult. Thus my advice on averaging the points is one for simplicities sake, rather than accuracy.

edit: Just from a personal point of view (this isn't good evidence, just my subjective experience) I'd say the system definitely feels like it's based more on rankings than it is in points for comparison. I'm in the top 10, I regularly play (and beat) top 10 players. I don't regularly fight people that are near my "points".
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 06:31:13
April 12 2010 05:57 GMT
#169
On April 12 2010 14:07 shinosai wrote:
ell to start with you'd have to start recording rating exchanges between various players and establish a point of comparison to see if in fact rating exchange is unbiased in terms of divisions.


I just started doing this by asking my opponents how many points they gained/lost after the game. It would be great if some other people did this too so we could get some more data

I played one game against someone in another division, I got 11 points but he only lost 7. (div 28)
I played another game against someone in my own division, I got 14 and he lost 14. (div 21)
I played another game against someone in another division, I lost 6 he gained 8 (div 7)

Of course bonus points are excluded.

Just for reference, the average ratings of those divisions as of 4/11 10 AM:
28: 1181.825
21: 1131.927
7: 1205.135

Out of this very large sample size it does appear there might be a bias to different divisions. Now we just have to figure out what it is (and why..)
nagash
Profile Joined May 2007
Australia58 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 12:21:19
April 12 2010 12:11 GMT
#170
Keep in mind, when you win you gain extra points from your bonus pool. So if you weren't taking that into account that could be why you have different readings?

Edit: Ah I have the flu, my reading comprehension is not so great, sorry about that.
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 12:14:34
April 12 2010 12:14 GMT
#171
On April 12 2010 21:11 nagash wrote:
Keep in mind, when you win you gain extra points from your bonus pool. So if you weren't taking that into account that could be why you have different readings?


On April 12 2010 14:57 Gibybo wrote:
Of course bonus points are excluded.

radiatoren
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Denmark1907 Posts
April 12 2010 12:28 GMT
#172
On April 12 2010 14:57 Gibybo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2010 14:07 shinosai wrote:
ell to start with you'd have to start recording rating exchanges between various players and establish a point of comparison to see if in fact rating exchange is unbiased in terms of divisions.


I just started doing this by asking my opponents how many points they gained/lost after the game. It would be great if some other people did this too so we could get some more data

I played one game against someone in another division, I got 11 points but he only lost 7. (div 28)
I played another game against someone in my own division, I got 14 and he lost 14. (div 21)
I played another game against someone in another division, I lost 6 he gained 8 (div 7)

Of course bonus points are excluded.

Just for reference, the average ratings of those divisions as of 4/11 10 AM:
28: 1181.825
21: 1131.927
7: 1205.135

Out of this very large sample size it does appear there might be a bias to different divisions. Now we just have to figure out what it is (and why..)


That is very interesting. However i think the most important part of comparing divisions are the number of points gained from bonus pools in each division. If one division has gotten 1200 bonus points and another has gained 2000 there will be more points gained outside of the games on the latter division. If i had to make a system, that would be the only problem with comparing divisions.

Therefore it could be funny to have stats like how many people are in the divisions each hour/day (depending on how exactly that part of the system works) and how that would impact the points gained or lost. Also tracking of activity of each player in the divisions are needed to gain a deeper knowledge of this function in the ladder.

Those stats would give an enormous advantage in developing the comparison of the divisions.
Repeat before me
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 12:33:25
April 12 2010 12:33 GMT
#173
On April 12 2010 21:28 radiatoren wrote:That is very interesting. However i think the most important part of comparing divisions are the number of points gained from bonus pools in each division. If one division has gotten 1200 bonus points and another has gained 2000 there will be more points gained outside of the games on the latter division. If i had to make a system, that would be the only problem with comparing divisions.

Afaik, bonus points are awarded equally to all players (if someone joins later, they are given enough to make up for the ones they missed), so certain divisions shouldn't have more than others.

I might be wrong of course but there was another thread on this forum about how it worked with more details.

Therefore it could be funny to have stats like how many people are in the divisions each hour/day (depending on how exactly that part of the system works) and how that would impact the points gained or lost. Also tracking of activity of each player in the divisions are needed to gain a deeper knowledge of this function in the ladder.

Those stats would give an enormous advantage in developing the comparison of the divisions.

I'm not sure what you mean here, like how often they are online? Or how the divisions grow over time in terms of the number of people in them?
Tamerlane
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada426 Posts
April 12 2010 13:09 GMT
#174
On April 12 2010 13:12 shinosai wrote:
Proof here:

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23766800567&sid=5000&pageNo=2
Post 35

Show nested quote +
Sorry I misunderstood what the OP was referring to. I didn't mean to imply that one division is ranked better than the other, but simply explaining the basics of divisions. As far as comparison across divisions it's certainly something we've considered but there are issues, such that the rankings in one division don't directly translate to the other divisions. So you couldn't compare division 10 to division 48 and compare one player's points to another.


That was posted before the ladder reset, it was true for that period, but the calculation for bonus pool changed a lot since then.

I found out that before the reset, you gained 1 bonus point (sent in the pool) for every player that was in the division (whether they were there when you got it or when they joined) and I can guarantee this is no longer the case after the reset.

The only variable I can envisage with the new ladder system regarding the bonus pool, is how much time has elapsed starting at some point which I believe is fixed for everyone, that would be the time at which the ladder reset.

As I am writing this, the reset has been done 17 days and 9 hours ago.

I have used 45 bonus points when I was in the silver league, which amounts to approx. 5 days and 2 hours after the reset (for the last bonus point used) - that's an average of 2,71 hours/pt.

I have used 115 points while I was (still am) in the gold division. I have been in that league for 12 days, 3 hours and 25 minutes (between switch and the time I used my last bonus point), that would make an average of 2.53 hours/pt. But since that was after a ladder promotion, we would have to calculate that on a period where the initial bonus pool was depleted (on top that I had not 1000 MMR after promotion).

So, I depleted my initial bonus pool on 2010-04-05 at 01:22 and earned my last bonus point on 2010-04-12 at 06:52 (although it is entirely possible that I earned that last point in the previous 2 hours, that's an margin of error of ~0,05) - that's a length of 7 days, 5.5 hours (and for a total of 60pts). That makes an average of 2.89 hours/pt.

On the other hand, I had entered a 2v2 division quite some time after the reset (april 3rd) with 77 points in the bonus pool, that's an average of 2,87 hours/pt, which is inside the margin of error for the value calculated since I am in the gold division.

Bottom line is, I would be extremely surprised there would be another factor than time that affects the bonus pool.
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 16:05:55
April 12 2010 16:03 GMT
#175
From what I understand, bonus points exist to help you fight against mass gamers. That is to say, if you want to take a break for a few days while some other guy keeps playing game after game, the bonus points are a way to catch up. I don't think they would be unique to each division, but rather to activity or time. They probably exist as a way to sort of normalize players within the division.

I agree with the post above me that says that time is the only thing that affects the bonus pool, as it goes in line with what previous blue posters have told us.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
Mt.DiabloakaUniverse
Profile Joined March 2010
14 Posts
April 12 2010 20:14 GMT
#176
Very well done! Thanks!!

Now when I get mercd I know they have awesome stats and don't feel so bad!!!
brilliant quote: gtfo go-kart hellion! -MorroW
Autodidact
Profile Joined April 2010
United States27 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 23:23:07
April 12 2010 21:18 GMT
#177
Edit: nevermind

Thanks for the site!!
fillyjonk
Profile Joined May 2007
8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-12 22:58:27
April 12 2010 22:40 GMT
#178
I'd love for www.starcraftrankings.com to eventually evolve into something as complete as this similar site made for AOE3:

http://aoe3.game-server.cc/rating2/ladder/age3ySP1v1

It provides a very clear overview of player rankings and personal stats, in addition to having fun and handy features like the ability to view your rating history in graph form to illustrate your skill progression through total played time.

But for starters maybe you could just steal the clean layout!

Edit: Completely forgot to give my appreciation for starcraftrankings as well! The above post was not to say that starcraftrankings is not very much appreciated in its current form. (Irregardless of problems of direct rating comparisons and personal layout preferences!) Extremely nice feature having links to replays right at the player list, I must say!
Jugan
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States1566 Posts
April 12 2010 22:52 GMT
#179
wow THIS IS AWESOME! How did you manage to do this? Wootwoot top 1000 in US beta (not much of an achievement, but i suck lol)

Thanks for all the hard work!
Even a Savior couldn't fix all problems. www.twitch.tv/xJugan
Pervect
Profile Joined June 2007
1280 Posts
April 12 2010 23:01 GMT
#180
Is there a way to sort by win ratio, or wins, or losses? If not, that would be something cool to add. Great work!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC463
Rex93
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
Stellar Fest
19h 25m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.