• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:59
CEST 16:59
KST 23:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9916 users

Searchable Ladder, Updated Daily

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-17 10:03:54
April 05 2010 15:45 GMT
#1
UPDATE 7/17: US and EU 1v1 rankings for Silver+ are fully up to date. Updates will be occuring hourly starting tomorrow.
www.starcraftrankings.com
-------------

I think we can all agree that the current methods of viewing the ladder are lacking some important features. Rather than wait for Blizzard to improve it themselves, I've taken it upon myself to add some of the features I wanted most.

The initial beta is up at www.starcraftrankings.com

Currently I am only showing US Platinum Divisions 1-10. I will slowly be adding more divisions, leagues, and servers. I have it almost entirely automated so it is easy for me to update it several times per day (in the future it should be real-time).

Improvements:
- Viewable without the beta client
- Searchable by player names or partial names
- Can combine all divisions for league wide rankings.
- You can download all data in CSV format to run all sorts of fancy statistics! (Please credit the raw data to starcraftrankings.com)

Sorry I do not currently have win/loss data, but it is coming soon!


EDIT:
sc2ranks.heroku.com - Nagash has created his own view of the data with a few extra stats/features

http://www.tjisher.com/sc2/index.html - Ithree's awesome stats (with graphs!)

If you create any useful statistics or ways of viewing the data (which you can download from the site!) let me know and I'll post it here. Please credit the source of the data to starcraftrankings.com
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 05 2010 15:46 GMT
#2
Very nice, good tool !
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7080 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 15:48:26
April 05 2010 15:46 GMT
#3
Yay this is great!

Really appreciate the work you're putting in to this, I really hope Blizzard realizes how bad the current system is for not displaying true rankings for who are currently the best and so forth.
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 15:48:11
April 05 2010 15:46 GMT
#4
GJ.

Edit: 1 Question i have been wondering, is it easier to acomplish good ELO rating in some divisions than others? So the divisionwide ranking is not really fair, or is it equally easy to reach high ELO in all divisions?
Wat
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 15:50:05
April 05 2010 15:48 GMT
#5
Bitches at Blizzard don't know about my overall ladder standing.

Any chance it could show the number of T/Z/P/R players in the population?
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 15:54:09
April 05 2010 15:50 GMT
#6
On April 06 2010 00:46 Earll wrote:
GJ.

Edit: 1 Question i have been wondering, is it easier to acomplish good ELO rating in some divisions than others? So the divisionwide ranking is not really fair, or is it equally easy to reach high ELO in all divisions?


This is a question I had. I made the assumption that ELO is equivalent across divisions. I could be wrong, and I will adjust the combined rankings accordingly if I learn otherwise.

On April 06 2010 00:48 lolaloc wrote:
Bitches at Blizzard don't know about my overall ladder standing.

Any chance it could show the number of T/Z/P/R players in the population?


Sure, though statistics like that are a bit lower priority than many other things. Keep in mind that you can download the data as CSV, import to excel (or write a program), and find many statistics for yourself.

Since I happen to have the database open and that's a pretty easy query, here's the answer:

There are 254 Zerg, 218 Protoss, 236 Terran, and 84 random players in the first ten divisions (excluding 5 and 8).
4Servy
Profile Joined August 2008
Netherlands1542 Posts
April 05 2010 15:51 GMT
#7
Cool stuff
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 05 2010 15:51 GMT
#8
When might you have all the divisions? I'm really curious as to where all the players stand right now.
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
April 05 2010 15:54 GMT
#9
On April 06 2010 00:51 Antimage wrote:
When might you have all the divisions? I'm really curious as to where all the players stand right now.


I can probably have up to division 30 by tonight if I can get the appropriate player names and IDs.
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 15:57:42
April 05 2010 15:56 GMT
#10
EDIT: whoops! they are still outdated
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
April 05 2010 15:57 GMT
#11
Whoa, interesting. I assume you don't do this manually, right?
Moderator
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 05 2010 15:58 GMT
#12
On April 06 2010 00:54 Gibybo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 00:51 Antimage wrote:
When might you have all the divisions? I'm really curious as to where all the players stand right now.


I can probably have up to division 30 by tonight if I can get the appropriate player names and IDs.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=117613

Here you go, might speed up the process =)
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
April 05 2010 16:01 GMT
#13
On April 06 2010 00:57 Chill wrote:
Whoa, interesting. I assume you don't do this manually, right?

He said that it's entirely automated so there's nothing to worry about.
Floophead_III
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1832 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 16:03:53
April 05 2010 16:02 GMT
#14
Interesting to see, though rating is pretty meaningless by itself. Is it possible to have sorts by raw # of wins, win %, and # of losses? Those things would be fairly elementary to incorporate. I'd also love to see win % based on MU, but that's probably impossible or extremely difficult.

Edit: Ha, I should learn to read. You said win-loss info is coming soon. Regardless, include those sorts =D
Half man, half bear, half pig.
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 16:05:21
April 05 2010 16:03 GMT
#15
On April 06 2010 00:57 Chill wrote:
Whoa, interesting. I assume you don't do this manually, right?


No heh, I spent some time reverse engineering the client so that I could get the data programmatically. It's not fully automated yet though, I still have to type in the division numbers (for now!).

On April 06 2010 01:02 Floophead_III wrote:
Interesting to see, though rating is pretty meaningless by itself. Is it possible to have sorts by raw # of wins, win %, and # of losses? Those things would be fairly elementary to incorporate. I'd also love to see win % based on MU, but that's probably impossible or extremely difficult.

Edit: Ha, I should learn to read. You said win-loss info is coming soon. Regardless, include those sorts =D


Yeah those are definitely easy to implement once I get win/loss data. Matchup info is much more difficult (nearly impossible with my current method), I think we'll just have to wait for Blizzard stats on that one
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
April 05 2010 16:06 GMT
#16
hmmm I can't seem to find davy on that list
Dota 3hard5me
Leoj
Profile Joined January 2010
United States396 Posts
April 05 2010 16:11 GMT
#17
Wow, very awesome list!
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 16:15:43
April 05 2010 16:15 GMT
#18
On April 06 2010 01:06 Nub4ever wrote:
hmmm I can't seem to find davy on that list

The BlizzBoyz (dayvie and cowgomoo) must have changed their names or took a break from ladder.
Pervect
Profile Joined June 2007
1280 Posts
April 05 2010 16:19 GMT
#19
Nicely done! Thanks man.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
April 05 2010 16:20 GMT
#20
australia represent at the top :D
Commentator
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 685
ComeBackTV 482
SteadfastSC357
Rex135
CosmosSc2 59
EnkiAlexander 42
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech139
Rex 135
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47426
Jaedong 1276
Hyuk 908
Soma 845
Mini 630
BeSt 571
Horang2 568
Soulkey 431
EffOrt 427
Larva 391
[ Show more ]
Stork 326
ZerO 325
Last 265
Snow 255
ggaemo 253
Rush 222
Killer 78
hero 76
Mind 62
Free 53
Shinee 38
sorry 35
Shine 30
Sharp 30
ToSsGirL 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 22
Trap 17
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7996
qojqva1183
Dendi806
Counter-Strike
Fnx 694
x6flipin248
markeloff125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2294
Khaldor1935
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2955
singsing2108
olofmeister1266
hiko925
B2W.Neo869
byalli402
Liquid`VortiX179
KnowMe117
Mew2King79
QueenE78
Trikslyr17
ZerO(Twitch)15
Railgan13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH303
• Kozan
• mYiSmile10
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1970
League of Legends
• Nemesis1811
• Jankos1255
• TFBlade760
Other Games
• Shiphtur275
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 1m
OSC
22h 1m
Stellar Fest
22h 1m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.