• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7048 users

Searchable Ladder, Updated Daily - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-05 18:35:53
April 05 2010 18:30 GMT
#41
Wow this is pretty cool. Like others mentioned a win/loss stat would be nice, and a win ratio % column too.

For division 8 add arcology.arcology. Here's a thread with pretty much all the divisions:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=117613

I have divisions 1-31, if you need any let me know.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Attica
Profile Joined February 2010
United States277 Posts
April 05 2010 18:58 GMT
#42
Damn dude. You're the man. I've been waiting forever for something like this.
Squeegy
Profile Joined October 2009
Finland1166 Posts
April 05 2010 19:00 GMT
#43
On April 06 2010 03:08 Gibybo wrote:
Show nested quote +
I wish upon a star, though, that we could see win-loss statistics too.


Currently my #1 priority


Look at that, my wish is coming true! <3
Stan: Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly. Cartman: Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
April 05 2010 19:01 GMT
#44
Thanks a lot for this. Super cool.
#1 Kwanro Fan
ithree
Profile Joined January 2010
443 Posts
April 05 2010 19:04 GMT
#45
Wow nice stuff, I'm perhaps more interested in where your getting the data from, I mean are you pulling it as if you were the beta or from some web service I'm missing ?

Fair enough if you don't want to share the 'how' (having bought a domain an all) and of course it could all change when the game goes live, just wanted to have a crack at the data and graph up some of the details.

For instance percentage of race would look quite nice when you can compare pre and post (future) patches, that kind of thing.


Either way thanks for the showing bliz the way !
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
April 05 2010 19:14 GMT
#46
On April 06 2010 04:04 ithree wrote:
Wow nice stuff, I'm perhaps more interested in where your getting the data from, I mean are you pulling it as if you were the beta or from some web service I'm missing ?

Fair enough if you don't want to share the 'how' (having bought a domain an all) and of course it could all change when the game goes live, just wanted to have a crack at the data and graph up some of the details.

For instance percentage of race would look quite nice when you can compare pre and post (future) patches, that kind of thing.


Either way thanks for the showing bliz the way !


I intend to be pretty open about it as I think this will work best as a community effort and really I just want to put pressure on Blizzard to do it right. You can already download all of my data in CSV form using the link at the bottom of the page.

I have tried getting the data a few ways with varying success.

In order of preference:
1. Emulating the client and connecting to the Battle.net server.
- This has proven quite tricky, since the protocol is very new and undiscovered, it's encrypted, and Blizzard decided they would rather put a ton of tedious roadblocks in the way of reversing it rather than providing actual server side security (/endrant).
2. Read the process memory and find where it stores the relevant data (this is what I am currently doing).
3. Take screenshots of the ladder pages and run some basic OCR routines.
- I did this for awhile but decided it was going to be too hard to get the performance and accuracy I wanted.
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
April 05 2010 19:42 GMT
#47
nice, but i think the reason blizz didnt do it is because they figured we didnt need to, and that ladder doesnt really mean anything right now.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
April 05 2010 19:47 GMT
#48
This is some really great work, Gibybo. I love it. Thanks for all your hard work =)
Gibybo
Profile Joined May 2007
United States229 Posts
April 05 2010 20:05 GMT
#49
Alright I've just located the win/loss bits (after several hours of searching in the completely wrong area :/) but I've been up for 24 hours so I think I need a nap but I really want to get win/loss stats up tonight/early tomorrow.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
April 05 2010 20:11 GMT
#50
nice work
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Ruthless
Profile Joined August 2008
United States492 Posts
April 05 2010 20:12 GMT
#51
iamkhufu.iamkhufu for div 8
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
April 05 2010 20:12 GMT
#52
Nice job! The link should be stickied to the TL beta page, if it isnt already!
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Razamataz
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada135 Posts
April 05 2010 20:12 GMT
#53
Thanks for your hard work. This is extremely cool. I've wanted to see how I stack up against the other platinum divisions for quite some time now!
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10861 Posts
April 05 2010 20:14 GMT
#54
wow awesome !
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
April 05 2010 20:22 GMT
#55
On April 06 2010 05:05 Gibybo wrote:
Alright I've just located the win/loss bits (after several hours of searching in the completely wrong area :/) but I've been up for 24 hours so I think I need a nap but I really want to get win/loss stats up tonight/early tomorrow.


Sweet.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
QuothTheRaven
Profile Joined December 2008
United States5524 Posts
April 05 2010 20:45 GMT
#56
This is a really great tool. Somehow seeing that I'm #41 on the US server (at the moment) is much more motivating than seeing that I'm #6 in my division, and now I really want to get on and try to climb into the top 25
. . . nevermore
deadlydragoon
Profile Joined February 2010
United States63 Posts
April 05 2010 20:51 GMT
#57
Excellent! Thanks alot man
ithree
Profile Joined January 2010
443 Posts
April 05 2010 20:55 GMT
#58
On April 06 2010 04:14 Gibybo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2010 04:04 ithree wrote:
Wow nice stuff, I'm perhaps more interested in where your getting the data from, I mean are you pulling it as if you were the beta or from some web service I'm missing ?

Fair enough if you don't want to share the 'how' (having bought a domain an all) and of course it could all change when the game goes live, just wanted to have a crack at the data and graph up some of the details.

For instance percentage of race would look quite nice when you can compare pre and post (future) patches, that kind of thing.


Either way thanks for the showing bliz the way !


I intend to be pretty open about it as I think this will work best as a community effort and really I just want to put pressure on Blizzard to do it right. You can already download all of my data in CSV form using the link at the bottom of the page.

I have tried getting the data a few ways with varying success.

In order of preference:
1. Emulating the client and connecting to the Battle.net server.
- This has proven quite tricky, since the protocol is very new and undiscovered, it's encrypted, and Blizzard decided they would rather put a ton of tedious roadblocks in the way of reversing it rather than providing actual server side security (/endrant).
2. Read the process memory and find where it stores the relevant data (this is what I am currently doing).
3. Take screenshots of the ladder pages and run some basic OCR routines.
- I did this for awhile but decided it was going to be too hard to get the performance and accuracy I wanted.


Jeez okay, well as the Americans say 'mad propz'

Must admit I would have drawn the line before you on this, so I'm going to have a look on the display side, what kind of slice will put this data to best use. If I get something up worthy of your time I'll pass it over.

As a non-official solution seems you've ended up in a good place, doesn't bother the official servers and non of the manual work or plain unreliably of OCR (I swear that whole tech hates me).

Exteray
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1094 Posts
April 05 2010 20:58 GMT
#59
Why does division 5 only have 2 players :O
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
April 05 2010 21:00 GMT
#60
Whoa awesome. I can find myself =D

Nony must be lonely in division 5.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 160
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 277
HiyA 262
Shine 75
Mong 73
NotJumperer 35
Bale 31
Noble 13
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 807
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft760
Other Games
summit1g8955
PiGStarcraft355
ceh9348
Happy344
Livibee114
ArmadaUGS32
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream517
Other Games
gamesdonequick473
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2361
League of Legends
• Rush1443
• Lourlo1422
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.