I'm in Division 6 so I don't need that one ofc.
Please pm or post your names for me so I can add you, thanks
EDIT-
now only need 29, 32 and on (new ones)
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
I'm in Division 6 so I don't need that one ofc. Please pm or post your names for me so I can add you, thanks EDIT- now only need 29, 32 and on (new ones) | ||
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
and 2,3 ,7, 11, 16 | ||
|
TadH
Canada1846 Posts
plat division 12 | ||
|
cyberspace
Canada955 Posts
| ||
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
| ||
|
starcraft911
Korea (South)1263 Posts
| ||
|
TelecoM
United States10862 Posts
| ||
|
Chairman Ray
United States11903 Posts
| ||
|
AdahnSC
United States376 Posts
| ||
|
Matrijs
United States147 Posts
Division 17 | ||
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
| ||
|
2WeaK
Canada550 Posts
| ||
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
| ||
|
Dionyseus
United States2068 Posts
On March 28 2010 19:20 CharlieMurphy wrote: So I need to re-add people from each division so I can post the rankings regularly again. I'm in Division 6 so I don't need that one ofc. Please pm or post your names for me so I can add you, thanks EDIT- still need , 5 , 8, 13-15 , 21 and on division 8: jxsi.jeff division 13: avilo.avilo division 21: mako.plux | ||
|
Zaqwert
United States411 Posts
| ||
|
[-Bluewolf-]
United States609 Posts
| ||
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
| ||
|
Lark
United States24 Posts
Chewie.grg | ||
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
| ||
|
Ruthless
United States492 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
|
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|