• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8738 users

[R] Add your US plat division to my friend list

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Normal
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 20:44:47
March 28 2010 10:20 GMT
#1
So I need to re-add people from each division so I can post the rankings regularly again.

I'm in Division 6 so I don't need that one ofc.
Please pm or post your names for me so I can add you, thanks

EDIT-
now only need 29, 32 and on (new ones)
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-28 11:07:15
March 28 2010 10:28 GMT
#2
ty, got div 4 pm

and 2,3 ,7, 11, 16
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
TadH
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1846 Posts
March 28 2010 15:28 GMT
#3
inflow.inflow
plat division 12
cyberspace
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada955 Posts
March 28 2010 15:32 GMT
#4
cyberspace.rbeezy plat 10
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 28 2010 21:37 GMT
#5
thanks guys still need a bunch if anyone wants to help
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
starcraft911
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Korea (South)1263 Posts
March 28 2010 22:35 GMT
#6
msv.tinfoil #18
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
March 28 2010 22:39 GMT
#7
Telecom . Telecom platinum 7
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-28 22:48:03
March 28 2010 22:40 GMT
#8
I'm yagonagos.yagonagos on b.net, I'm division 19 plat
AdahnSC
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-28 22:40:41
March 28 2010 22:40 GMT
#9
im in 9 Adahn.vxs
Matrijs
Profile Joined May 2009
United States147 Posts
March 28 2010 22:40 GMT
#10
Blue.matrijs

Division 17
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-28 22:58:32
March 28 2010 22:54 GMT
#11
tyty edited op
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
2WeaK
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada550 Posts
March 28 2010 23:34 GMT
#12
Yousend.nuon for div 20.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 29 2010 00:39 GMT
#13
ty
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
March 29 2010 03:44 GMT
#14
On March 28 2010 19:20 CharlieMurphy wrote:
So I need to re-add people from each division so I can post the rankings regularly again.

I'm in Division 6 so I don't need that one ofc.
Please pm or post your names for me so I can add you, thanks

EDIT-
still need , 5 , 8, 13-15 , 21 and on


division 8: jxsi.jeff

division 13: avilo.avilo

division 21: mako.plux
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Zaqwert
Profile Joined June 2008
United States411 Posts
March 29 2010 03:44 GMT
#15
Zaqwert.cps - Division 17
[-Bluewolf-]
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States609 Posts
March 29 2010 04:14 GMT
#16
Bluewolf.phdgaming - Division 22
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-29 04:17:03
March 29 2010 04:16 GMT
#17
k so now I need 5, 14, 15, 23 and on
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Lark
Profile Joined December 2009
United States24 Posts
March 29 2010 04:24 GMT
#18
Division 14 platinum.

Chewie.grg
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 29 2010 16:08 GMT
#19
k got 5 and 14 down, now all I need is 15 and if there are 23+
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Ruthless
Profile Joined August 2008
United States492 Posts
March 29 2010 16:09 GMT
#20
If you have the time to do it, it might be nice to make the list of stats like they do for the european list
NightOne
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada215 Posts
March 29 2010 16:10 GMT
#21
maverick.maverick div 2
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 29 2010 16:10 GMT
#22
On March 30 2010 01:09 _rdm_ wrote:
If you have the time to do it, it might be nice to make the list of stats like they do for the european list

do you mean something like this??
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=116516
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Arveene
Profile Joined March 2010
United States10 Posts
March 29 2010 21:16 GMT
#23
Arveene.lolwatizdis for plat div 25.
FREEloss_ca
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada603 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-29 21:46:39
March 29 2010 21:46 GMT
#24
FREEloss.freeloss

I just wanna play some games :D
"Starcraft...It just echos brilliance and manliness." - Tasteless
fdsdfg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1251 Posts
March 30 2010 03:46 GMT
#25
division 1 fdsdfg.siyko if you need it
aka Siyko
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
March 30 2010 03:48 GMT
#26
Its not me, but PKplay.warclub is in plat 25.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 30 2010 06:46 GMT
#27
k updated, still need 15
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 30 2010 08:06 GMT
#28
Division 15
mOnion.tamu
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 30 2010 09:27 GMT
#29
haha monion to seal the deal
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
StriverzG
Profile Joined March 2010
United States115 Posts
March 30 2010 10:01 GMT
#30
so where are the rankings?post 'em
Sun Tzu once said..
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 30 2010 10:02 GMT
#31
On March 30 2010 18:27 CharlieMurphy wrote:
haha monion to seal the deal


be my fwiiiiiiiend >_<
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
BoSSD
Profile Joined March 2010
6 Posts
March 30 2010 10:16 GMT
#32
BoSS.dawg plat div 26
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-31 15:28:09
March 31 2010 15:25 GMT
#33
I'm sure there's more than 26 platinum divisions, division 26 is pretty much full and the top 8 there have tons of games.

I need divisions 16 and 24.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Smog
Profile Joined February 2009
France47 Posts
March 31 2010 16:30 GMT
#34
Smog.Kalicompton
Divison 26
hox
Profile Joined February 2010
United States59 Posts
March 31 2010 17:31 GMT
#35
lawl.lawl
Division 24 Platinum!
The spice must flow.
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
March 31 2010 17:38 GMT
#36
On April 01 2010 02:31 Ema wrote:
lawl.lawl
Division 24 Platinum!


Thanks. And for division 16 add helleyeon.hybillisk

I now have all divisions know thus far, but i'm betting there's a 27 and a 28.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
March 31 2010 20:56 GMT
#37
thanks guys, updated op. Need 23, 27 and on now
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
March 31 2010 23:05 GMT
#38
On April 01 2010 05:56 CharlieMurphy wrote:
thanks guys, updated op. Need 23, 27 and on now


division 23 faust.faust
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
fams
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada731 Posts
April 01 2010 03:11 GMT
#39
Division 28 Platinum

fams.fams
http://www.twitter.com/famsytron/
asdfTT123
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States989 Posts
April 01 2010 05:23 GMT
#40
I just played on a friends account and got it in Plat Div 30:

muchacho.omega
n.Die_Jaedong <3
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
April 01 2010 05:29 GMT
#41
FauSt.faust div 23
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Pervect
Profile Joined June 2007
1280 Posts
April 01 2010 06:43 GMT
#42
So looking at the Euro rankings here: http://starcraft-2.gamersunity.de/text31641/europe-platinum-divison-rankings-week-6.html

and division 5 only has two people in it. The case is the same on the North American server. What's up with that and is it the same on the Asian server?
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
April 02 2010 01:06 GMT
#43
On April 01 2010 15:43 Pervect wrote:
So looking at the Euro rankings here: http://starcraft-2.gamersunity.de/text31641/europe-platinum-divison-rankings-week-6.html

and division 5 only has two people in it. The case is the same on the North American server. What's up with that and is it the same on the Asian server?


Weird.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Tamerlane
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada426 Posts
April 02 2010 07:06 GMT
#44
Division 27 : Kosmon.nick
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
April 02 2010 10:32 GMT
#45
Anyone in Division 29? My rank bugged out and says undefined, but I still gain points and tells me my rank in the score screen, so I'm curious whether I actually have a rank/elo rating.
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Pervect
Profile Joined June 2007
1280 Posts
April 02 2010 13:58 GMT
#46
On April 02 2010 19:32 xDark.Carnivalx wrote:
Anyone in Division 29? My rank bugged out and says undefined, but I still gain points and tells me my rank in the score screen, so I'm curious whether I actually have a rank/elo rating.


Do you mean like if you press the ladder button it doesn't show your 1v1 ladder? If so I think this is because you have a certain number of friends who are ranked higher than you ladder (a bug, obviously). Try deleting some friends and see if your ladder shows up again.
zerglingsfolife
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1694 Posts
April 02 2010 18:28 GMT
#47
Just got promoted to Platinum Division 31

Zlingsfolife.zlingsfolife
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crown and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness.
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-02 20:45:03
April 02 2010 20:44 GMT
#48
On April 02 2010 22:58 Pervect wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2010 19:32 xDark.Carnivalx wrote:
Anyone in Division 29? My rank bugged out and says undefined, but I still gain points and tells me my rank in the score screen, so I'm curious whether I actually have a rank/elo rating.


Do you mean like if you press the ladder button it doesn't show your 1v1 ladder? If so I think this is because you have a certain number of friends who are ranked higher than you ladder (a bug, obviously). Try deleting some friends and see if your ladder shows up again.

In the multiplayer screen it shows up as "undefined Platinum League" with less wins than I actually have. When I go to check my ladder ranking, it doesn't show up at all, like I never even played 1v1. My friends also can't see it when they check.

Tried removing some friends, didn't work, tried removing all my friends, also didn't work.
@QxGDarkCell ._.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 02 2010 20:45 GMT
#49
updated, wow lots of divisions..
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
April 02 2010 20:47 GMT
#50
mark.mark

im in div 25
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
April 03 2010 03:23 GMT
#51
Socrates.kawaiirice for division 28.
9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
Dionyseus
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States2068 Posts
April 03 2010 03:42 GMT
#52
On April 02 2010 19:32 xDark.Carnivalx wrote:
Anyone in Division 29? My rank bugged out and says undefined, but I still gain points and tells me my rank in the score screen, so I'm curious whether I actually have a rank/elo rating.


Yes you do have a rank and elo, you just can't see it yourself unless you have a friend in your new division. For proof see here:
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=24038828836&postId=240361572087&sid=5000#1

9/5/10 P acct: NA D 10,683 651pts 69w56L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/290365/LetoAtreides T acct: NA D 16,137 553pts 70w67L http://sc2ranks.com/char/us/1560008/Khrone Z: NA G 16,058 465pts 28w26L http://www.sc2ranks.com/us/1997354/Omnius
HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
April 03 2010 05:50 GMT
#53
is there anywhere where these are posted?
ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-03 07:05:11
April 03 2010 07:04 GMT
#54
James.stim division 34
Brand new im guessing... only 17 people in it lol.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
April 04 2010 01:34 GMT
#55
Anyone in Division 29? ;x
@QxGDarkCell ._.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 04 2010 06:42 GMT
#56
On April 03 2010 16:04 RoieTRS wrote:
James.stim division 34
Brand new im guessing... only 17 people in it lol.

wtf, ur in gold
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
April 04 2010 07:08 GMT
#57
Superiorwolf.conan
division 34 platinum
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Landsoul
Profile Joined February 2010
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-04 07:37:39
April 04 2010 07:36 GMT
#58
Oops sorry already have division 12
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
April 04 2010 07:48 GMT
#59
division 33 plat

vaky.uci(friend's)
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
April 04 2010 10:46 GMT
#60
i ask again, is this going to be going up ne time soon or?
ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
Antimage
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1293 Posts
April 04 2010 17:28 GMT
#61
ya huk and I are trying very hard to stay on top :D
TwilightStar
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States649 Posts
April 06 2010 01:13 GMT
#62
Vis.chess

Plat div 32.
(5)Twilight Star.scx --------- AdmiralHoth: There was one week when I didn't shave for a month.
Skaff
Profile Joined February 2010
United States240 Posts
April 06 2010 01:18 GMT
#63
Skaff.four

I was placed into Platinum 35. However it seems to be bugged a bit right now. After many games it keeps saying I am in an undefined platinum league and my games do not properly show. But you can add me for the hopes of it getting resolved.
yoshi_yoshi
Profile Joined January 2010
United States440 Posts
April 06 2010 02:39 GMT
#64
yoshiii.crusher

Plat 29
Tamerlane
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada426 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-06 08:27:23
April 06 2010 08:25 GMT
#65
#1 atm in Div. 29 : DarkCell.sky

On April 06 2010 10:18 Skaff wrote:
Skaff.four

I was placed into Platinum 35. However it seems to be bugged a bit right now. After many games it keeps saying I am in an undefined platinum league and my games do not properly show. But you can add me for the hopes of it getting resolved.


You have played more than 4 games, right? Because that is what your profile shows...
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
April 06 2010 22:01 GMT
#66
On April 06 2010 11:39 yoshi_yoshi wrote:
yoshiii.crusher

Plat 29

yesssssss thank you so much. Finally got to check my stats and discovered some of my wins haven't been counted T_T Bnet doesn't like me
@QxGDarkCell ._.
AttackBacon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1 Post
April 06 2010 22:50 GMT
#67
I'm in division 32, AttackBacon.sieg
1. MM Ball in Nat. 2. 8 Ultras 90% done. 3. ... 4. PROFIT!
Whitecrow
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6 Posts
April 08 2010 14:57 GMT
#68
whitecrow.whitecrow

division 8
About time
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1679
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9395
olofmeister346
Happy259
Sick162
ArmadaUGS123
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1304
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 44m
OSC
5h 44m
Stellar Fest
5h 44m
OSC
16h 44m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.