• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8266 users

TL Fitness Initiative (Weight Loss/Gain) - Page 94

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 119 Next
Stormich
Profile Joined August 2003
Croatia336 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 07:20:28
November 03 2009 07:19 GMT
#1861
What if there's no other rack in your gym other than the smith machine? I'm asking for squats only.
EDIT: Changing gyms in not an option since I live in a small town and this is the only one.
hi
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 09:56:56
November 03 2009 09:36 GMT
#1862
On November 03 2009 16:19 Stormer wrote:
What if there's no other rack in your gym other than the smith machine? I'm asking for squats only.
EDIT: Changing gyms in not an option since I live in a small town and this is the only one.


Squats can be performed like this:
[image loading]


Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I understand the only drawback is that it's a tad harder to have proper form and is not suitable for heavy squats as you might get trouble with your grip


On November 03 2009 13:27 lone_hydra wrote:
Oh man, I used a smith machine all through high school...

so if i could bench 200 pounds on a smith machine, how much could i bench free weight?

I havent worked out a while, so what would be the best way to get warmed up again(get back to where I was in high school?)? using heavy weights for low reps than increasing reps, or slightly lighter weights for more reps and slowly increasing weight?

Can someone tell me the difference between the effects of planks and crunches and which is better?

Sorry for all these questions and thanks alot to anyone who helps.


If you can bench 200 on a smith machine you can probably bench about 210 in free weight after you have basic balance understanding.

I always bench more using free weights oh and wikipedia:

Researchers at Drake University, Iowa tested the premise[citation needed] and found that lifters were able to lift greater amounts on free weights than they were on a Smith machine. As reported in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research[citation needed], bench press strength was about 16% higher for the free-weight bench press as compared to the Smith machine bench press. However, squat strength was about 4% greater for the Smith machine as compared to the free-weight squat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_machine

That quote obviously can't be trusted but for me it's exactly like that. I always use the smith machine if I don't have a spotter and right now thats about half the times unfortunately.

I cannot tell you the difference between planks and crunches but I can tell you that you should probably do both (and a more) because mixing it up is good. Routines are bad. Static training like planks are overall a good complementary thing to do in my opinion.
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 10:03:08
November 03 2009 10:02 GMT
#1863
what if the dumbbells are a little too heavy for comfort, can i just dump the weights in a backpack?? (i'm talking about the squats btw)
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
Stormich
Profile Joined August 2003
Croatia336 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 10:14:13
November 03 2009 10:06 GMT
#1864
Yeah, it's not hard lifting 100 or so pounds on dumbells, but as the weight increases it's gonna be really hard to keep a good grip on them.
EDIT: I remembered my gym has some weird kind of rack, I wonder if that can be used... It seems pretty small though.
[image loading]

Something similar to this.
EDIT2: blah i just googled a bit and found that this is an actual rack for squatting lol, good thing this discussion about smith machines started soon after i started gym so i can correct my exercises now
hi
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
November 03 2009 13:21 GMT
#1865
I use the smith machine bar to do body weight rows underneath it, thats pretty much it, squats and bench are so freakin uncomfortable on it. Squats just plain feel weird without any of your stabiliser muscle at work.

Jfazz, I suggest taking in a lot of caffeine and lifting as heavy as you possibly can! The caffeine is the only thing keeping me going =).

This is really only my personal opinion of what has been working for me, but I honestly wouldn't stay in ketosis for more than 3-4 days, I always take two days to carb up. I have found cycling like this helps prevent any plateaus for me, plus it keeps me sane.

But any anabolic or Atkins fan is probably going to disagree. I seriously get so moody and angry I would probably rip someones head off if I go more than 4-5 days without carbs.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
November 03 2009 13:29 GMT
#1866
Hehe.

Firstly, thanks for the book, im slowly making my way through it. Intersting stuff I must say.

Its been good so far. I was terribly moody though, during the first few days. Im in happy ketosis now, so my overall hunger has decreased - im maintaining 150g+ protein, less than 20g carb and 1500ish calories currently.

Its been good, I have shed about 2kg of bodyfat. Ive lost a little bit of overall size, but ive gained some definition, so I figure it was fat loss.

Ill take your advice on the caffeine though! Black espresso is fine right?
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
November 03 2009 13:46 GMT
#1867
Triple espresso!
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
November 03 2009 13:48 GMT
#1868
Understood sir
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 14:32:16
November 03 2009 14:29 GMT
#1869
I did a swim practice today.

200m warm up
8x50m drill down/swim back odds free/evens stroke
2x4x100m free descending on 1:40

I had planned out a bunch of other sprint stuff but I was dead after the 100s (I'm kinda out of shape cardio wise) so I just worked starts and turns. I was planning on cutting down my food intake but I forgot how hungry you become after swimming.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 14:51:51
November 03 2009 14:45 GMT
#1870
Whoa, you did 1400m!!! Go for 3000 next time!

Anyways, here's what I do for my swim work outs. I'm in a short course yards pool. Not too many long course ones in my area.

4x200 warm up
2x500 freestyle 200strong/50 easy
3x200 individual medley 30 seconds.
3x100 sprints 3:00
6x50 kick
8x100 freestyle 1:20 intervals
400 freestyle cooldown

it all takes a little over an hour.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Meat
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands3751 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 16:33:59
November 03 2009 16:31 GMT
#1871
On September 25 2009 09:35 eshlow wrote:
Meat:

1. What are your lift numbers at on deadlift, squat, bench, press, rows, pullups, dips?



I adjusted my workout to something much more basic, i hated the other one. It took me 1.5 hours and the exercises at the end were only at 50% of what I could do normally. 2 weeks ago i changed it to:
3x5 squats
3x5 bench press
3x to failure chinups
Sometimes I add in some ab work after I'm done.
~30 minute cardio

I'm going to deadlift and chinup every other training from now on.

My numbers:
Squat: 50kg
Bench press: 50kg
Chinups: 5-4-4

I should be able to press a bit more, but I'm having some difficulties with proper position of my arms. My girlfriend says my bench presses are a bit off, the bar isnt really horizontal. I'm trying to fix it but i have no clue whats wrong. I even tend to do this when the weight is really low.

In the first 2 warmup reps i am unable to touch my chest with the barbell, my shoulder locks and hurts when the barbell is about 5-10 cm above chest. Unfortunately there were no proper instructors today, only a 16 year old without a clue about benchpressing. Do you know some good warm up exercises for the shoulder?
Administrator
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 03 2009 18:00 GMT
#1872
On November 03 2009 22:21 Energies wrote:
I use the smith machine bar to do body weight rows underneath it, thats pretty much it, squats and bench are so freakin uncomfortable on it. Squats just plain feel weird without any of your stabiliser muscle at work.

Jfazz, I suggest taking in a lot of caffeine and lifting as heavy as you possibly can! The caffeine is the only thing keeping me going =).

This is really only my personal opinion of what has been working for me, but I honestly wouldn't stay in ketosis for more than 3-4 days, I always take two days to carb up. I have found cycling like this helps prevent any plateaus for me, plus it keeps me sane.

But any anabolic or Atkins fan is probably going to disagree. I seriously get so moody and angry I would probably rip someones head off if I go more than 4-5 days without carbs.


Well, if you've been on moderate-high carb diet for a while it's gonna take time for your body to adapt to lower carb/ketosis. So you feel like crap with low blood sugar for usually a week or two until your body adapts.

That's one time I would say push through "the pain" of carb addiction if the carb cycling doesn't work as well for as you as straight low carbs/ketosis for fat loss.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 03 2009 18:03 GMT
#1873
On November 04 2009 01:31 Liquid`Meat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2009 09:35 eshlow wrote:
Meat:

1. What are your lift numbers at on deadlift, squat, bench, press, rows, pullups, dips?



I adjusted my workout to something much more basic, i hated the other one. It took me 1.5 hours and the exercises at the end were only at 50% of what I could do normally. 2 weeks ago i changed it to:
3x5 squats
3x5 bench press
3x to failure chinups
Sometimes I add in some ab work after I'm done.
~30 minute cardio

I'm going to deadlift and chinup every other training from now on.

My numbers:
Squat: 50kg
Bench press: 50kg
Chinups: 5-4-4

I should be able to press a bit more, but I'm having some difficulties with proper position of my arms. My girlfriend says my bench presses are a bit off, the bar isnt really horizontal. I'm trying to fix it but i have no clue whats wrong. I even tend to do this when the weight is really low.

In the first 2 warmup reps i am unable to touch my chest with the barbell, my shoulder locks and hurts when the barbell is about 5-10 cm above chest. Unfortunately there were no proper instructors today, only a 16 year old without a clue about benchpressing. Do you know some good warm up exercises for the shoulder?


Hrm, the bench press form could be due to bad form or potential imbalance or previous shoulder injury. I don't know.

Any light warmup is good. Dynamic stretches. Ummm, lemme see if I can find something later.

I'd suggest you do Starting Strength though if you're gonna do that:
http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

Basically, add in press, DLs, power clean (or I guess chins/rows work fine for that).
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
November 03 2009 18:07 GMT
#1874
On November 03 2009 07:28 psion0011 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2009 07:07 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 03 2009 07:05 AoN.DimSum wrote:
On November 03 2009 07:02 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 03 2009 03:18 eshlow wrote:
On November 02 2009 22:01 Sfydjklm wrote:
On November 02 2009 12:04 eshlow wrote:
On November 02 2009 07:32 Patriot.dlk wrote:
eshlow out of curiosity what's wrong with upright rows?

[image loading]


Is above what you speak of?

I did pullups today and it felt very good.


Some people have the type of shoulders where they injure very easily with upright rows, and behind the neck pullups, etc. which put the shoulder in a vulnerable position at the edge of its range of motion.

If they feel fine to you I would say do them... but honestly why do them when there's other good exercises that don't potentially have the same injury potential?

we'll that's why you should be doing upright row on a smith machine. that greatly reduces the risk factor.


Upright rows on the smith machien doesn't mitigate the injury potential...

well this is an advice i got from an actual pro. which of course doesn't make it necessarily correct but your opinion is just an opinion as well.

Also your opinion on smith machines is questionable as well. A lot of MMA guys use em in their routines.


Just because mma people use them, doesn't mean they are right. NEVER use smith machines.

so you'd rather i listen to someone on an internet forum then a professional athlete who employs a top notch strength trainer?
No offense, but you see how silly that sounds.

Maybe you should use your head instead of blindly following someone's advice, no matter who it is.

kinda the point i was trying to make. i dont think there is ever a conclusive answer and however you wanna spin it, doing sports isn't healthy.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-03 18:10:21
November 03 2009 18:09 GMT
#1875
On November 03 2009 18:36 Patriot.dlk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2009 16:19 Stormer wrote:
What if there's no other rack in your gym other than the smith machine? I'm asking for squats only.
EDIT: Changing gyms in not an option since I live in a small town and this is the only one.


Squats can be performed like this:
[image loading]


Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I understand the only drawback is that it's a tad harder to have proper form and is not suitable for heavy squats as you might get trouble with your grip


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2009 13:27 lone_hydra wrote:
Oh man, I used a smith machine all through high school...

so if i could bench 200 pounds on a smith machine, how much could i bench free weight?

I havent worked out a while, so what would be the best way to get warmed up again(get back to where I was in high school?)? using heavy weights for low reps than increasing reps, or slightly lighter weights for more reps and slowly increasing weight?

Can someone tell me the difference between the effects of planks and crunches and which is better?

Sorry for all these questions and thanks alot to anyone who helps.


If you can bench 200 on a smith machine you can probably bench about 210 in free weight after you have basic balance understanding.

I always bench more using free weights oh and wikipedia:

Show nested quote +
Researchers at Drake University, Iowa tested the premise[citation needed] and found that lifters were able to lift greater amounts on free weights than they were on a Smith machine. As reported in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research[citation needed], bench press strength was about 16% higher for the free-weight bench press as compared to the Smith machine bench press. However, squat strength was about 4% greater for the Smith machine as compared to the free-weight squat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_machine

That quote obviously can't be trusted but for me it's exactly like that. I always use the smith machine if I don't have a spotter and right now thats about half the times unfortunately.

I cannot tell you the difference between planks and crunches but I can tell you that you should probably do both (and a more) because mixing it up is good. Routines are bad. Static training like planks are overall a good complementary thing to do in my opinion.

Most smith machines offset 40 pounds, so it'd be more like 170 pounds.
unless he actually included that in his number ofc:D
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Meat
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands3751 Posts
November 03 2009 19:23 GMT
#1876
On November 04 2009 03:03 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2009 01:31 Liquid`Meat wrote:
On September 25 2009 09:35 eshlow wrote:
Meat:

1. What are your lift numbers at on deadlift, squat, bench, press, rows, pullups, dips?



I adjusted my workout to something much more basic, i hated the other one. It took me 1.5 hours and the exercises at the end were only at 50% of what I could do normally. 2 weeks ago i changed it to:
3x5 squats
3x5 bench press
3x to failure chinups
Sometimes I add in some ab work after I'm done.
~30 minute cardio

I'm going to deadlift and chinup every other training from now on.

My numbers:
Squat: 50kg
Bench press: 50kg
Chinups: 5-4-4

I should be able to press a bit more, but I'm having some difficulties with proper position of my arms. My girlfriend says my bench presses are a bit off, the bar isnt really horizontal. I'm trying to fix it but i have no clue whats wrong. I even tend to do this when the weight is really low.

In the first 2 warmup reps i am unable to touch my chest with the barbell, my shoulder locks and hurts when the barbell is about 5-10 cm above chest. Unfortunately there were no proper instructors today, only a 16 year old without a clue about benchpressing. Do you know some good warm up exercises for the shoulder?


Hrm, the bench press form could be due to bad form or potential imbalance or previous shoulder injury. I don't know.

Any light warmup is good. Dynamic stretches. Ummm, lemme see if I can find something later.

I'd suggest you do Starting Strength though if you're gonna do that:
http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

Basically, add in press, DLs, power clean (or I guess chins/rows work fine for that).

Reading starting strength atm, printed it a couple weeks ago

Is it important that the barbell is 100% horizontal ? I guess it is.. Only injury i've had to my shoulder was as a year old kid i dislocated it.

Next time I will ask my gf to make a video, maybe you can spot what I'm doing wrong if you don't mind?
Administrator
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 03 2009 19:42 GMT
#1877
On November 04 2009 04:23 Liquid`Meat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2009 03:03 eshlow wrote:
On November 04 2009 01:31 Liquid`Meat wrote:
On September 25 2009 09:35 eshlow wrote:
Meat:

1. What are your lift numbers at on deadlift, squat, bench, press, rows, pullups, dips?



I adjusted my workout to something much more basic, i hated the other one. It took me 1.5 hours and the exercises at the end were only at 50% of what I could do normally. 2 weeks ago i changed it to:
3x5 squats
3x5 bench press
3x to failure chinups
Sometimes I add in some ab work after I'm done.
~30 minute cardio

I'm going to deadlift and chinup every other training from now on.

My numbers:
Squat: 50kg
Bench press: 50kg
Chinups: 5-4-4

I should be able to press a bit more, but I'm having some difficulties with proper position of my arms. My girlfriend says my bench presses are a bit off, the bar isnt really horizontal. I'm trying to fix it but i have no clue whats wrong. I even tend to do this when the weight is really low.

In the first 2 warmup reps i am unable to touch my chest with the barbell, my shoulder locks and hurts when the barbell is about 5-10 cm above chest. Unfortunately there were no proper instructors today, only a 16 year old without a clue about benchpressing. Do you know some good warm up exercises for the shoulder?


Hrm, the bench press form could be due to bad form or potential imbalance or previous shoulder injury. I don't know.

Any light warmup is good. Dynamic stretches. Ummm, lemme see if I can find something later.

I'd suggest you do Starting Strength though if you're gonna do that:
http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_Strength_Wiki

Basically, add in press, DLs, power clean (or I guess chins/rows work fine for that).

Reading starting strength atm, printed it a couple weeks ago

Is it important that the barbell is 100% horizontal ? I guess it is.. Only injury i've had to my shoulder was as a year old kid i dislocated it.

Next time I will ask my gf to make a video, maybe you can spot what I'm doing wrong if you don't mind?


Yes, probably.

If you had a previous injury though and didn't rehab it right that may be the problem itself. You probably will need to do proper scapular mobility and rotator cuff strengthening work on it.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
November 03 2009 22:05 GMT
#1878
eshlow what do u style of training do you do right now?
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-04 02:21:02
November 04 2009 02:18 GMT
#1879
On November 04 2009 07:05 AoN.DimSum wrote:
eshlow what do u style of training do you do right now?


I am currently doing mostly bodyweight stuff with rings + pullup bars (I guess you could say "gymnastics" styled strength work) and rehabbing the knee. Will be getting back into sprinting and deadlifting once I can.

As you may have seen from my youtube I can do iron cross, front lever, back lever(not pictured), straddle planche (not pictured). Am working towards maltese and manna at teh moment mostly for the gymnastics stuff. Rebuilding my handstand back better and probably going to go for one arm handstand as well.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-04 02:56:59
November 04 2009 02:56 GMT
#1880
On November 04 2009 11:18 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2009 07:05 AoN.DimSum wrote:
eshlow what do u style of training do you do right now?


I am currently doing mostly bodyweight stuff with rings + pullup bars (I guess you could say "gymnastics" styled strength work) and rehabbing the knee.


just curious, what does your rehab program look like??
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 218
SpeCial 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2032
Snow 44
NaDa 31
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
Counter-Strike
taco 560
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1430
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1094
WinterStarcraft675
Other Games
summit1g8980
Doublelift2535
JimRising 686
PiGStarcraft276
ArmadaUGS187
C9.Mang0183
Maynarde138
ViBE84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick807
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• practicex 22
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki170
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1228
• Rush478
• Stunt263
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 55m
OSC
8h 55m
Stellar Fest
8h 55m
OSC
19h 55m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.