• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

TL Fitness Initiative (Weight Loss/Gain) - Page 85

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 119 Next
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
October 26 2009 04:52 GMT
#1681
it's hard to come up with a proper combination of excersizes to achieve a solid Shogun-styled program.

And i've been grappling for 3 years now so that wont work:D
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Kiarip
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1835 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-26 05:05:28
October 26 2009 05:03 GMT
#1682
^ depends how much you're putting in and how strong your opponents are.

edit: as for the program, what's your goal with your training?
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
October 26 2009 05:22 GMT
#1683
being as awesome as shogun, duh
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
LingKing
Profile Joined July 2009
United States44 Posts
October 26 2009 05:59 GMT
#1684
Lost 70+lbs since last year. I am now around 190. Mainly from biking everyday and eating only healthy food. Also eating a big early breakfast and a modest early dinner (5-6pm). I was some one who thought i'd never lose the weight, then i really got dedicated.
Hesitation is always the last mistake
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
October 26 2009 06:07 GMT
#1685
Well done! Keep up the good work - srounds like you have a great system. Any goals for the future?
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 26 2009 07:24 GMT
#1686
For vertical:

squats/deadlifts/power cleans/oly/plyometrics/sprinting
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
October 26 2009 08:26 GMT
#1687
I think I'm going to each 100 pushup workout twice before moving on the next one because they expect you to progress at a really quick pace. I hit the gym for the first time in a couple of weeks and had a really good session. 20 minutes of hard cardio and probably around 30 minutes of lifting. I really worked my biceps, triceps, deltoids and pecs. Did some core too but not much leg work.
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
October 26 2009 10:38 GMT
#1688
[Shameless bragging] I tried doing 100 pushups and to my surprise I was actually able to do it. That was pretty nice [/Shameless bragging]
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 26 2009 17:34 GMT
#1689
On October 26 2009 10:11 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2009 09:52 jfazz wrote:
Not much to report this week, my measurements are identical to last week Not a bad thing at all, just not very interesting.

I did get my body fat % measured via scaliper, at 8.1% - I know these things aren't 100% correct, but it is better than what the electric scales were giving me.

So far, ive had 80grams of protein and 45 grams of carb this morning...ive been a little naughty I suppose. Ill try to keep under 100grams of carb for the day. Does anyone know how to calculate how few grams of carb are required to reach ketosis for an individual? I havent lost any weight/cm yet, so im wondering when this diet will kick into effect A couple of weeks I guess.

Otherwise, im mixing up the gym from now on with a complete new workout regime, tring to plateau bust, etc etc.

Monday, Chest and Back
flat bench press, 4x65kg, 6x60kg, 8x55kg, 2x10x50kg (5 sets)
decline bench press, 2x8x55kg (2 sets)
incline bench press, 3x10x50kg (3 sets)
bent over rows, 2x4x55kg, 2x6x50kg, 10x45kg (5 sets)
one hand barbell rows, 3x10x25kg (3 sets each hand, never done this before so starting light)
lat pull down, 6 reps, 8 reps, 12 reps, all 2nd weight from the bottom (not sure how much !)

Wednesday, Biceps and Triceps
cable bicep curl + barbell bicep curl superset; 4 supersets, 4x 3rd weight from the top for cable curl, 12x30kg barbell bicep curl
preacher curls, 4x12.5kg, 8x10kg, 12,7.5kg (each hand, 3 sets)
tricep pull downs, 4x8x4th from the top (4 sets)
close grip bench press, 2x6x30kg (2 sets)

Friday, Shoulders and Legs
push press, 3x4x35kg (3 sets, never done before, so starting light)
lateral raises, 2x8x6kg (2 sets)
bent over lateral raises, 2x8x6kg (2 sets)
lunges, 3x12x7.5kg (3 sets)
calf raises, 3x6x10kg (3 sets)

might be slightly lighter than I will do next week, just due to unfamiliarity with some of the exercises. Looking forward to something new and exciting though!



How you going to get big if you don't have heavy lifts (squats and deadlifts?????)


I agree.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
October 26 2009 17:38 GMT
#1690
On October 26 2009 14:59 LingKing wrote:
Lost 70+lbs since last year. I am now around 190. Mainly from biking everyday and eating only healthy food. Also eating a big early breakfast and a modest early dinner (5-6pm). I was some one who thought i'd never lose the weight, then i really got dedicated.


Awesome. I've also lost 75 pounds since about a year ago too, mainly from biking and eating (usually) a lot healthier. I went from 250 to about 190 and then started hitting the gym for weights and more intense cardio (cross-trainer), and am now down to 175. I'd like to get down to 165 or something. Muscle growth has been going well, but only if I remain consistent; at times I find I can only go once a week or so, and I think that hurts my development! Nonetheless, I still go whenever I can ...
tryummm
Profile Joined August 2009
774 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-26 19:20:17
October 26 2009 19:09 GMT
#1691
Okay, first of all let me begin this rant by saying that the workout routines listed by the OP suck really really badly.
The reason:
-The people promoting them probably don't even do the workouts, they probably eat to the macro nutrient (Which most people don't have the finances or resources/knowledge to do), they have years of training, and they take a bunch of steroids.
-Exercises such as crunches do nothing but hurt your power and increase your risk of injuries.
-If you're any sort of athlete, isolation exercises SUCK! They should only be used in rehab. Otherwise you are decreasing power and increasing risk of injury.
-You should be standing on your feet and work something called reactive strength (Yet most reactive strength workouts available still suck).
-You should not work out in low weight high reps, or workout to 'Feel the Burn'
-Workout until you are exhausted.
-Workout on machines

Now that's out of the way

What you should expect/do in a good workout routine:
-Workout around 5 days a week for around 40-50 minutes per day.
-Gain ~1 pound of muscle per week, or 52 pounds in a year (NO, THIS ISN'T THAT HARD TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD WORKOUT ROUTINE, AND YOU ARE AT A SMALL WEIGHT).
-WARM UP prior to working out (THIS DOESN'T MEAN STRETCH!! Stretching will also make you less powerful and increase your chances of injury).
-Utilize an underused piece of equipment called a barbell.
-Avoid most plyometrics, especially if you are an amateur athlete.
-Stretch ~2 days a week for recovery purposes AFTER your workout. 10-25 seconds for 3 reps seems to be most beneficial.
-Have a healthy nutrition plan where you consume ~75-100% grams of protein for each pound of body weight.
-A workout specific for what you WANT in life.

That's all I really feel like giving out for free
~lol

Edit: I had to include long distance running should not be used by athletes who need speed/quickness. Also, long distance running on cement/any hard surface shouldn't be used by anyone!

Half the fun of working out is figuring out how it actually works, and realizing how retarded everyone in the gym is as they work 'so hard' yet see no results.

I personally have gained 17 pounds of muscle in the last 3 months, and 25 since last April (I was in season from April-August, I still feel I can do a lot better, and I want to gain around 20-30 more in the next five months. Then i'll be 6'0 190-200 (Which is ideal for my sport)
psion0011
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada720 Posts
October 26 2009 19:22 GMT
#1692
Yeah, I feel sorry for anyone who reads the OP and tries to take anything from it. eshlow should start a new thread with, you know, an actual helpful OP. That being 5x5 or Starting Strength.
alexpnd
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1857 Posts
October 26 2009 19:27 GMT
#1693
I like www.exrx.net

if not for exercises then for the articles.
www.brainyweb.ca //web stuff!
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 26 2009 19:37 GMT
#1694
On October 26 2009 19:38 Nazarene wrote:
[Shameless bragging] I tried doing 100 pushups and to my surprise I was actually able to do it. That was pretty nice [/Shameless bragging]


Most likely you did not do 100 strict pushups, no. Especially to your own surprise
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-26 20:20:55
October 26 2009 20:17 GMT
#1695
On October 26 2009 09:52 jfazz wrote:
Not much to report this week, my measurements are identical to last week Not a bad thing at all, just not very interesting.

I did get my body fat % measured via scaliper, at 8.1% - I know these things aren't 100% correct, but it is better than what the electric scales were giving me.

So far, ive had 80grams of protein and 45 grams of carb this morning...ive been a little naughty I suppose. Ill try to keep under 100grams of carb for the day. Does anyone know how to calculate how few grams of carb are required to reach ketosis for an individual? I havent lost any weight/cm yet, so im wondering when this diet will kick into effect A couple of weeks I guess.

Otherwise, im mixing up the gym from now on with a complete new workout regime, tring to plateau bust, etc etc.

Monday, Chest and Back
flat bench press, 4x65kg, 6x60kg, 8x55kg, 2x10x50kg (5 sets)
decline bench press, 2x8x55kg (2 sets)
incline bench press, 3x10x50kg (3 sets)
bent over rows, 2x4x55kg, 2x6x50kg, 10x45kg (5 sets)
one hand barbell rows, 3x10x25kg (3 sets each hand, never done this before so starting light)
lat pull down, 6 reps, 8 reps, 12 reps, all 2nd weight from the bottom (not sure how much !)

Wednesday, Biceps and Triceps
cable bicep curl + barbell bicep curl superset; 4 supersets, 4x 3rd weight from the top for cable curl, 12x30kg barbell bicep curl
preacher curls, 4x12.5kg, 8x10kg, 12,7.5kg (each hand, 3 sets)
tricep pull downs, 4x8x4th from the top (4 sets)
close grip bench press, 2x6x30kg (2 sets)

Friday, Shoulders and Legs
push press, 3x4x35kg (3 sets, never done before, so starting light)
lateral raises, 2x8x6kg (2 sets)
bent over lateral raises, 2x8x6kg (2 sets)
lunges, 3x12x7.5kg (3 sets)
calf raises, 3x6x10kg (3 sets)

might be slightly lighter than I will do next week, just due to unfamiliarity with some of the exercises. Looking forward to something new and exciting though!


Umm where are your core exercises? Abdominal, lower back, gluts? Hmm maybe lunges for gluts, but make sure you have the proper weight/resistance.


-Gain ~1 pound of muscle per week, or 52 pounds in a year (NO, THIS ISN'T THAT HARD TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD WORKOUT ROUTINE, AND YOU ARE AT A SMALL WEIGHT).

Whoa, is this really possible!? I'm surprised. Maybe 52 pounds a year but 52 pounds of muscle!? Sounds ridiculous to me but I've always tried to only get the right muscles so I've never bulked up generally.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Eatme
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
Switzerland3919 Posts
October 26 2009 20:25 GMT
#1696
On October 27 2009 04:09 tryummm wrote:

Edit: I had to include long distance running should not be used by athletes who need speed/quickness. Also, long distance running on cement/any hard surface shouldn't be used by anyone!

When it comes to running I'd say changing surface from soft to hard is the thing that leads to most problems. I really think that you can run only on hard surface and have no problem what so ever if you just start slow and dont change surface at all or if you do, do a really slow transition.

On the other hand my body is kinda fucked up from running so my advice should be taken with a truckload of salt.
I have the best fucking lawyers in the country including the man they call the Malmis.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
October 26 2009 20:49 GMT
#1697
On October 27 2009 05:25 Eatme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2009 04:09 tryummm wrote:

Edit: I had to include long distance running should not be used by athletes who need speed/quickness. Also, long distance running on cement/any hard surface shouldn't be used by anyone!

When it comes to running I'd say changing surface from soft to hard is the thing that leads to most problems. I really think that you can run only on hard surface and have no problem what so ever if you just start slow and dont change surface at all or if you do, do a really slow transition.

On the other hand my body is kinda fucked up from running so my advice should be taken with a truckload of salt.



yeah my legs and feet are in pretty bad shape because of running track. I would advise not running on hard surfaces .


On another note, I power snatched 70 kg from the hang for double!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason I can't power snatch 70kg from the floor.(or didnt try yet) Also front squatted my max double (120kg) for 2 sets. Then bumped up to 125kg for the last set but needed a little spot on my second rep.

by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
October 26 2009 23:41 GMT
#1698
I didn't write in my abs stuff, just because I do it everyday, and the routine isn't changing.

Its 2 x 25 crunches
2 x 25 oblique crunches
2 x 12 back extensions
2 x 18 bench leg raises
2 x 1:30m plank

im going to cut down on reps and add weights soon
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-27 04:35:34
October 27 2009 04:33 GMT
#1699
Whoa, is this really possible!? I'm surprised. Maybe 52 pounds a year but 52 pounds of muscle!? Sounds ridiculous to me but I've always tried to only get the right muscles so I've never bulked up generally.


I've had underweight friends who put on 20-30 lbs of lean mass in 4-6 months with Starting Strength.

It's conceivable that you can put on that much, albeit it will be lean mass -- not all muscle also bone density, etc. and not fat. But you generally have to have (1) good genetics for putting on mass, (2) start underweight, and (3) eat like a madman -- usually with a gallon of milk a day.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Kiarip
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1835 Posts
October 27 2009 06:47 GMT
#1700
On October 27 2009 04:09 tryummm wrote:
Okay, first of all let me begin this rant by saying that the workout routines listed by the OP suck really really badly.
The reason:
-The people promoting them probably don't even do the workouts, they probably eat to the macro nutrient (Which most people don't have the finances or resources/knowledge to do), they have years of training, and they take a bunch of steroids.
-Exercises such as crunches do nothing but hurt your power and increase your risk of injuries.
-If you're any sort of athlete, isolation exercises SUCK! They should only be used in rehab. Otherwise you are decreasing power and increasing risk of injury.
-You should be standing on your feet and work something called reactive strength (Yet most reactive strength workouts available still suck).
-You should not work out in low weight high reps, or workout to 'Feel the Burn'
-Workout until you are exhausted.
-Workout on machines

Now that's out of the way

What you should expect/do in a good workout routine:
-Workout around 5 days a week for around 40-50 minutes per day.
-Gain ~1 pound of muscle per week, or 52 pounds in a year (NO, THIS ISN'T THAT HARD TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD WORKOUT ROUTINE, AND YOU ARE AT A SMALL WEIGHT).
-WARM UP prior to working out (THIS DOESN'T MEAN STRETCH!! Stretching will also make you less powerful and increase your chances of injury).
-Utilize an underused piece of equipment called a barbell.
-Avoid most plyometrics, especially if you are an amateur athlete.
-Stretch ~2 days a week for recovery purposes AFTER your workout. 10-25 seconds for 3 reps seems to be most beneficial.
-Have a healthy nutrition plan where you consume ~75-100% grams of protein for each pound of body weight.
-A workout specific for what you WANT in life.

That's all I really feel like giving out for free
~lol

Edit: I had to include long distance running should not be used by athletes who need speed/quickness. Also, long distance running on cement/any hard surface shouldn't be used by anyone!

Half the fun of working out is figuring out how it actually works, and realizing how retarded everyone in the gym is as they work 'so hard' yet see no results.

I personally have gained 17 pounds of muscle in the last 3 months, and 25 since last April (I was in season from April-August, I still feel I can do a lot better, and I want to gain around 20-30 more in the next five months. Then i'll be 6'0 190-200 (Which is ideal for my sport)


What sport are you talking about? lol
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason119
Railgan 60
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16246
Dewaltoss 144
Hyuk 113
firebathero 99
ZZZero.O 29
Terrorterran 20
Mini 19
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift3024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 905
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
crisheroes894
Other Games
summit1g5708
FrodaN2606
fl0m892
Beastyqt873
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe308
ArmadaUGS133
ToD118
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 93
• Adnapsc2 24
• musti20045 4
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11589
Other Games
• imaqtpie848
• Shiphtur223
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 12m
INu's Battles
15h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.