• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9609 users

TL Fitness Initiative (Weight Loss/Gain) - Page 84

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 119 Next
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
October 25 2009 12:06 GMT
#1661
Haha thats soo cool Thanks a lot for the recipe mate.
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13526 Posts
October 25 2009 13:20 GMT
#1662
Oh wow, the banana bread is the shizz, you guys really need to make this...
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13526 Posts
October 25 2009 14:10 GMT
#1663
Recipe:

1 1/3 C. whole wheat flour
1 C. Splenda
1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 egg whites
1 cup of mashed banana (best if really ripe)
1/5 cup water
1/4 cup apple unsweetened applesauce
3 scoops vanallia whey
1/4 cup raisins


1. preheat oven to 180 C (350 F)
2. mix all ingreadients together mix really well untill no chunks of protein powder are in there. pour in a greased loaf pan.
3. bake for 50 to 55 min. or untill a tooth pick can be stabbed in middle loaf and comes out clean.


Some notes:
* I couldn't get my hands on unsweetened apple sauce so just used regular.
* Didn't have any cinamon and had to use cinamon sugar.
* Used choc powder as I didnt have vanilla.

Mine came out a bit sweet due to the above, but all in all it tastes really good.

Per loaf:

Calories: 1177
Fat: 11 g.
Carbs: 205.9 g.
Protein: 90.4
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
October 25 2009 14:37 GMT
#1664
They are definitely all bulking recipes. I'll have to try them out when I start trying to pack on muscle again at the end of summer. But to be honest , the thing I am most looking forward to is all the food I get to eat! But it will inevitable that I will have to supplement to get all the required calories into my body. =).
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 25 2009 15:03 GMT
#1665
On October 25 2009 19:28 Foucault wrote:
Eshlow: It hurts if I pick something up from the ground. It hurts doing any rows and deadlifts etc, which I've stopped doing completely. It hurts when I sneeze

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



edit: sorry for the pic size ;P


On October 25 2009 21:05 RowdierBob wrote:
Looks like sciatic problems Foucault. If it's giving you pain doing basic things like bending or sneezing, I'd see a physio asap.


That's not sciatic (sciatic nerve runs from the sacral spine through the gluteal area). If it was sciatic he would have shooting pain down the butt and into the leg.

It's probably either an SI joint problem or something like a herniated disc and/or bulging disc.

If you can I would get to an orthopedic doctor to check it out and potentially get an MRI. Personally, I don't think it's worth it to risk the health of your back.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
biomedical
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
235 Posts
October 25 2009 15:46 GMT
#1666
On October 25 2009 18:37 jfazz wrote:
Ive been a good boy today.
-180 grams of protein
-80 grams of carb
-1900 calories

Should I cut down on calories more to drop fat? I must confess to not truly understanding the 'cutting diet' - I think for my size/weight I am allowed 2600 calories to maintain weight (though this seems really high), so with a 700 calorie daily deficit, I should lose about 1kg of fat/week?

To anyone who can correct my ignorance, thanks


supposedly i maintain weight at ~2600 but aswell to me this seems crazy since i havent had a breakfast for like 100 years, and seldom eat lunch, and seemed to be maintaining. but whatever. you should lose like 1.4lb not 1kg but thats probably a massive approximation. im just looking forward to waiting another 3 days and buying some scales to weigh myself, see if its started to work at all!!!
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 25 2009 16:43 GMT
#1667
On October 25 2009 17:17 madnessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 13:18 funkie wrote:
I need help.


I need to build a shitload of willpower, to even do my runs, I need to wake up at 5am, and it's kind of fucked up, since I work from 9:30 to 6:30, and get home pretty late, and I'm way to tired to run in the nights.

So what are good things to build willpower, some motivational post by someone plz? Or just good guides, or tips or anything that will make the wake up at 5am not a bitch.





this worked for me during x-country. i just played back the image of the father pushing his son in the night and think "this is nothing compared to what he's doing".


Thank you very very much.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 25 2009 17:32 GMT
#1668
On October 26 2009 00:03 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 19:28 Foucault wrote:
Eshlow: It hurts if I pick something up from the ground. It hurts doing any rows and deadlifts etc, which I've stopped doing completely. It hurts when I sneeze

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



edit: sorry for the pic size ;P


Show nested quote +
On October 25 2009 21:05 RowdierBob wrote:
Looks like sciatic problems Foucault. If it's giving you pain doing basic things like bending or sneezing, I'd see a physio asap.


That's not sciatic (sciatic nerve runs from the sacral spine through the gluteal area). If it was sciatic he would have shooting pain down the butt and into the leg.

It's probably either an SI joint problem or something like a herniated disc and/or bulging disc.

If you can I would get to an orthopedic doctor to check it out and potentially get an MRI. Personally, I don't think it's worth it to risk the health of your back.


Yeah the rehab guy told me also that it's not sciatic. I have an appointment with him tomorrow, so let's see what happens.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
October 26 2009 00:52 GMT
#1669
Not much to report this week, my measurements are identical to last week Not a bad thing at all, just not very interesting.

I did get my body fat % measured via scaliper, at 8.1% - I know these things aren't 100% correct, but it is better than what the electric scales were giving me.

So far, ive had 80grams of protein and 45 grams of carb this morning...ive been a little naughty I suppose. Ill try to keep under 100grams of carb for the day. Does anyone know how to calculate how few grams of carb are required to reach ketosis for an individual? I havent lost any weight/cm yet, so im wondering when this diet will kick into effect A couple of weeks I guess.

Otherwise, im mixing up the gym from now on with a complete new workout regime, tring to plateau bust, etc etc.

Monday, Chest and Back
flat bench press, 4x65kg, 6x60kg, 8x55kg, 2x10x50kg (5 sets)
decline bench press, 2x8x55kg (2 sets)
incline bench press, 3x10x50kg (3 sets)
bent over rows, 2x4x55kg, 2x6x50kg, 10x45kg (5 sets)
one hand barbell rows, 3x10x25kg (3 sets each hand, never done this before so starting light)
lat pull down, 6 reps, 8 reps, 12 reps, all 2nd weight from the bottom (not sure how much !)

Wednesday, Biceps and Triceps
cable bicep curl + barbell bicep curl superset; 4 supersets, 4x 3rd weight from the top for cable curl, 12x30kg barbell bicep curl
preacher curls, 4x12.5kg, 8x10kg, 12,7.5kg (each hand, 3 sets)
tricep pull downs, 4x8x4th from the top (4 sets)
close grip bench press, 2x6x30kg (2 sets)

Friday, Shoulders and Legs
push press, 3x4x35kg (3 sets, never done before, so starting light)
lateral raises, 2x8x6kg (2 sets)
bent over lateral raises, 2x8x6kg (2 sets)
lunges, 3x12x7.5kg (3 sets)
calf raises, 3x6x10kg (3 sets)

might be slightly lighter than I will do next week, just due to unfamiliarity with some of the exercises. Looking forward to something new and exciting though!
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-26 01:10:59
October 26 2009 01:10 GMT
#1670
I pretty much fucked up my dinner meals for the last two days by eating Chinese food and McDonalds and other fast foods and I fucking gained 6 pounds? From 142 to 148...please tell me this is temporary. How to tell when weight gain is temporary and permanent???

It's true I haven't exercised for like three weeks but I have been at 142 for like the past month. I will be so pissed off if it is permanent...
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
October 26 2009 01:11 GMT
#1671
On October 26 2009 09:52 jfazz wrote:
Not much to report this week, my measurements are identical to last week Not a bad thing at all, just not very interesting.

I did get my body fat % measured via scaliper, at 8.1% - I know these things aren't 100% correct, but it is better than what the electric scales were giving me.

So far, ive had 80grams of protein and 45 grams of carb this morning...ive been a little naughty I suppose. Ill try to keep under 100grams of carb for the day. Does anyone know how to calculate how few grams of carb are required to reach ketosis for an individual? I havent lost any weight/cm yet, so im wondering when this diet will kick into effect A couple of weeks I guess.

Otherwise, im mixing up the gym from now on with a complete new workout regime, tring to plateau bust, etc etc.

Monday, Chest and Back
flat bench press, 4x65kg, 6x60kg, 8x55kg, 2x10x50kg (5 sets)
decline bench press, 2x8x55kg (2 sets)
incline bench press, 3x10x50kg (3 sets)
bent over rows, 2x4x55kg, 2x6x50kg, 10x45kg (5 sets)
one hand barbell rows, 3x10x25kg (3 sets each hand, never done this before so starting light)
lat pull down, 6 reps, 8 reps, 12 reps, all 2nd weight from the bottom (not sure how much !)

Wednesday, Biceps and Triceps
cable bicep curl + barbell bicep curl superset; 4 supersets, 4x 3rd weight from the top for cable curl, 12x30kg barbell bicep curl
preacher curls, 4x12.5kg, 8x10kg, 12,7.5kg (each hand, 3 sets)
tricep pull downs, 4x8x4th from the top (4 sets)
close grip bench press, 2x6x30kg (2 sets)

Friday, Shoulders and Legs
push press, 3x4x35kg (3 sets, never done before, so starting light)
lateral raises, 2x8x6kg (2 sets)
bent over lateral raises, 2x8x6kg (2 sets)
lunges, 3x12x7.5kg (3 sets)
calf raises, 3x6x10kg (3 sets)

might be slightly lighter than I will do next week, just due to unfamiliarity with some of the exercises. Looking forward to something new and exciting though!



How you going to get big if you don't have heavy lifts (squats and deadlifts?????)
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
October 26 2009 03:35 GMT
#1672
Just did the new workout, it was killer. I really felt the difference between 4x6x60kg bench press (total weight, 1440kg) and the new 4x65+6x60+8x55+2x10x50 (total weight, 2060kg). Eeurrgh, death. Protein shake time.
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
October 26 2009 03:39 GMT
#1673
On October 26 2009 12:35 jfazz wrote:
Just did the new workout, it was killer. I really felt the difference between 4x6x60kg bench press (total weight, 1440kg) and the new 4x65+6x60+8x55+2x10x50 (total weight, 2060kg). Eeurrgh, death. Protein shake time.


I read this at first, and shat a billion bricks before I realized what you actually meant. :p
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
October 26 2009 03:51 GMT
#1674
HAHA

Haha

haha

too funny mate. At first I couldnt think what was so funny, then I got it I should clarify that the first group is 4 sets of 60kg, the the second set is 5 sets, starting at 65kg, decreasing 5kg each set as the reps go up
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
October 26 2009 03:53 GMT
#1675
funkie:
watch Hajime No Ippo if you like anime and have some time to kill(its about boxing), it's theme is never giving up, and the soundtrack is great for working out
psion0011
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada720 Posts
October 26 2009 04:02 GMT
#1676
On October 26 2009 12:35 jfazz wrote:
Just did the new workout, it was killer. I really felt the difference between 4x6x60kg bench press (total weight, 1440kg) and the new 4x65+6x60+8x55+2x10x50 (total weight, 2060kg). Eeurrgh, death. Protein shake time.

Yeah well I just did a push up that's like bench pressing the entire earth which is 5973600000000000000000000kg.

Booyah.
RLTY
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States965 Posts
October 26 2009 04:07 GMT
#1677
On October 26 2009 13:02 psion0011 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2009 12:35 jfazz wrote:
Just did the new workout, it was killer. I really felt the difference between 4x6x60kg bench press (total weight, 1440kg) and the new 4x65+6x60+8x55+2x10x50 (total weight, 2060kg). Eeurrgh, death. Protein shake time.

Yeah well I just did a push up that's like bench pressing the entire earth which is 5973600000000000000000000kg.

Booyah.


LOL!
saxena_j
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia27 Posts
October 26 2009 04:17 GMT
#1678
jfazz 100gams/day of carbs isn't low enough to go into ketosis, you really need to as low as possible for the 2 or so weeks. under 20gms a day is ideal really, and the lower the better

since you're trying to get your body to utilize fat stores for energy you need to deprive it of its normal carbohydrate sources as much as possible and not cheat at all
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
October 26 2009 04:28 GMT
#1679
im fairly bored with my current workout and id like something super demanding sorts like what shogun does here:



Anybody?:D
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Kiarip
Profile Joined August 2008
United States1835 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-26 04:41:41
October 26 2009 04:31 GMT
#1680
I think I'm going to join in on this, although my shit is slightly different >_>

Age: 19
Height: 5'11
Weight: 148 pounds.

Goal: to be able to dunk (how many times have you heard a white guy say this...) >_>.

Don't really care about upper body too much, but I do push ups often to make sure my arms don't atrophy.


Current vertical (measure by how far my head gets):

1 Legged leap : 28ish inches.

2 legged jump: 22ish inches.


I've never done weights before, and really, I'm not sold on them at all for my purposes, but I decided to give them a try so:

I've been doing 100 squats in 1 set (regular squats meaning body weight, at full speed), and 100 calf raises in 1 set (full speed/power - eg. lifts me off the ground occasionally.) for three weeks every day, so that when I start doing weights my legs are ready and don't get sore.

Also play basketball frequently (in an active, high flying manner XD.)

Started going to the gym last week to do weights, at first just played around them to see how much I can do:

Leg Press: Can do reps with 220 no problem, but I absolutely can't budge 240 (I know wtf, that shit should be pretty damn easy, it's only fucking leg presses.)

Calves: Can do 20 reps with 330-350 pounds, I have a feeling I could probably max out their machine (390,) but I haven't tried.


Can anyone with some kind of experience in this, suggest a routine I should do at the gym, that will improve my vertical? For some reason my quads are ridiculously weak, I have a feeling it may not only be muscles but it may be the ligaments, because I think I feel a strain when I try to push 240 (and can't.) From what I've read/heard I need to do static exercises to strengthen the ligaments, can anyone suggest any? Would just pushing as hard as I can against a weight I can't budge for x seconds qualify? etc etc.

Help anyone?

Show nested quote +
On October 26 2009 13:28 Sfydjklm wrote:
im fairly bored with my current workout and id like something super demanding sorts like what shogun does here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF2-2NFHXp4&feature=player_embedded

Anybody?:D



None of the stuff he did in the video seems too out of the ordinary, it's probably the volume of his training that makes it intense.

As for something super demanding, get a friend you can grapple against that's pretty strong, but similar weight to yours, I've been doing that occasionally in my suite here, and it's really really demanding on the core, arms, and just about everything (beware of rugburn though =P if you don't have a good.) If you didn't have any experience with submissions I don't suggest you try those as it can result in injuries (but I guess you can always try if you want to just be careful,) but even straight up free-wrestling with no subs/chokes just for control of position is incredibly fun, but also really demanding on like all the muscles in your body.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason183
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15495
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 87
Mind 79
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1774
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1310
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK9
Other Games
summit1g6284
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Shiphtur262
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 5m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.