• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:48
CEST 22:48
KST 05:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8825 users

TL Fitness Initiative (Weight Loss/Gain) - Page 86

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 119 Next
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
October 27 2009 13:25 GMT
#1701
i have a "challenge workout" tomorrow. i'm pretty scared but pumped at the same time. the last challenge workout was the crazy 1 mile, 50 dips, 100 situps, 200 pushups, 300 squats, 1 mile workout. i have no idea what tomorrows workout is gonna be but i know it's going to be tough. i'll post it later. i'm gonna take some protein stuff tonight and tomorrow morning.
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13526 Posts
October 27 2009 13:36 GMT
#1702
I'd be munching on a big bowl o pasta for a workout like that!
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
jfazz
Profile Joined September 2009
Australia672 Posts
October 27 2009 14:07 GMT
#1703
hmm ive not been disciplined enough on this cutting diet - ive got my calories right down, and kept my protein up, but im still getting around 100grams of carbs/day...get it together James!

first day of the new bicep/tricep workout tomorrow, excited to see how it will go!
Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
October 27 2009 14:27 GMT
#1704
On October 27 2009 22:36 RowdierBob wrote:
I'd be munching on a big bowl o pasta for a workout like that!


good idea. i'm gonna go eat some rice (i'm asian).
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-27 14:35:44
October 27 2009 14:35 GMT
#1705
I appear to be getting stronger in all lifts, I really don't know what to attribute it to, I'm eating less, I've stopped taking Creatine and my pre-workout supplements. I'm leaving the gym every day having gone up a weight in a lift or at the bare minimum an extra rep on the previous weight increase.

I tend to be angrier, well. Maybe not angrier, more emotionally invested in my lifts as I put everything into it. I unintentionally grunted during my last rep of decline dumbbell chest press. It was 2 x 40kg (88lb) dumbbells, I got up, threw the weights down and felt embarrassed. I'm turning into one of these gym freaks I use to see when I first started.

I get a month off flying off to China for WCG and my holiday afterwards, that might do me well to get away from the gym a bit and perhaps start eating some foods I haven't had in a while, like cake or... bread.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
October 27 2009 16:04 GMT
#1706
On October 27 2009 04:37 Foucault wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2009 19:38 Nazarene wrote:
[Shameless bragging] I tried doing 100 pushups and to my surprise I was actually able to do it. That was pretty nice [/Shameless bragging]


Most likely you did not do 100 strict pushups, no. Especially to your own surprise

My form is perfect. I've always been good at bodyweight exercises.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
October 27 2009 16:20 GMT
#1707
On October 27 2009 04:09 tryummm wrote:
Okay, first of all let me begin this rant by saying that the workout routines listed by the OP suck really really badly.
The reason:
-The people promoting them probably don't even do the workouts, they probably eat to the macro nutrient (Which most people don't have the finances or resources/knowledge to do), they have years of training, and they take a bunch of steroids.
-Exercises such as crunches do nothing but hurt your power and increase your risk of injuries.
-If you're any sort of athlete, isolation exercises SUCK! They should only be used in rehab. Otherwise you are decreasing power and increasing risk of injury.
-You should be standing on your feet and work something called reactive strength (Yet most reactive strength workouts available still suck).
-You should not work out in low weight high reps, or workout to 'Feel the Burn'
-Workout until you are exhausted.
-Workout on machines

Now that's out of the way

What you should expect/do in a good workout routine:
-Workout around 5 days a week for around 40-50 minutes per day.
-Gain ~1 pound of muscle per week, or 52 pounds in a year (NO, THIS ISN'T THAT HARD TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD WORKOUT ROUTINE, AND YOU ARE AT A SMALL WEIGHT).
-WARM UP prior to working out (THIS DOESN'T MEAN STRETCH!! Stretching will also make you less powerful and increase your chances of injury).
-Utilize an underused piece of equipment called a barbell.
-Avoid most plyometrics, especially if you are an amateur athlete.
-Stretch ~2 days a week for recovery purposes AFTER your workout. 10-25 seconds for 3 reps seems to be most beneficial.
-Have a healthy nutrition plan where you consume ~75-100% grams of protein for each pound of body weight.
-A workout specific for what you WANT in life.


52 pounds in a year of muscle??
Avoid plyometrics?
Use machines over free weighs?
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
biomedical
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
235 Posts
October 27 2009 16:21 GMT
#1708
On October 27 2009 23:35 Energies wrote:
I appear to be getting stronger in all lifts, I really don't know what to attribute it to, I'm eating less, I've stopped taking Creatine and my pre-workout supplements. I'm leaving the gym every day having gone up a weight in a lift or at the bare minimum an extra rep on the previous weight increase.

I tend to be angrier, well. Maybe not angrier, more emotionally invested in my lifts as I put everything into it. I unintentionally grunted during my last rep of decline dumbbell chest press. It was 2 x 40kg (88lb) dumbbells, I got up, threw the weights down and felt embarrassed. I'm turning into one of these gym freaks I use to see when I first started.

I get a month off flying off to China for WCG and my holiday afterwards, that might do me well to get away from the gym a bit and perhaps start eating some foods I haven't had in a while, like cake or... bread.


LOL i was grunting like a motherfucker my first few sessions here. seemed to have stopped (or stopped noticing) now

i managed to get my squat up to "about" 47.5kg. i think my legs are REALLY weak (not to mention i get light-headed doing squats VERY easily). there's this huge "leg press"/leg push machine - if no one objects im going to start using it to see if it helps my legs which inturn helps my pathetic squat. i put it on 110kg and done 2x6 leg pushes and kinda liked it, seems like a good isolation for what seems to be an underused muscle group....

question about "stablisers".... for bpresses and squats we have a big metal rack that "holds" the olymic bar "in place" , stabalising it. it also has hooks on the sides so if you get stuck you can just hook it up and step away without being trapped there like a retard (hi). what are you opinion on this device?

imo: it probably lets you lift more and much much safer (for me), and you should use it for your starting strength, until you have some all-round muscular base. but eventually you should be doing squats and bpresses without it so you build your personal stability, which you will need if you ever go to a gym that doesn't have a stabaliser.....

today for example i tried moving to 50kg bench, done 2x5 (i think) then got stuck and jusssst managed to hook the bar onto a hook so i could crawl from underneath it. this is so much safer!! if i wasnt using this then i wudda dropped it on my neck (again) . but maybe i should be lifting much lighter weights and not using a stabliser........
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 27 2009 16:37 GMT
#1709
So I'm currently trying out a diet with much less carbs than normally. I will probably be eating less than 50 gr of carbs/day in the beginning, and then take it down even more.

BUT, I run 2 days a week currently and on these days it's simply not possible to run without any carbs. So can I eat carbs before my running workouts and stick to no-carb the rest of the time, or doesn't it work that way?

I'm mainly looking to be a bit leaner, not loose or gain weight really.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Nazarene
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Denmark996 Posts
October 27 2009 17:48 GMT
#1710
On October 28 2009 01:37 Foucault wrote:
So I'm currently trying out a diet with much less carbs than normally. I will probably be eating less than 50 gr of carbs/day in the beginning, and then take it down even more.

BUT, I run 2 days a week currently and on these days it's simply not possible to run without any carbs. So can I eat carbs before my running workouts and stick to no-carb the rest of the time, or doesn't it work that way?

I'm mainly looking to be a bit leaner, not loose or gain weight really.

Some people would advocate one thing, others would advocate another.

My stance is this: With at least some glycogen stored in muscle and liver ready for when you exercise, you will be able to work with a higher intensity as compared to if your body was in a ketogenic state (i.e. using ketones from breaking down fatty acids as fuel).
This way you will burn more calories/minute because you can work harder. Plus, you won't feel like shit when you're out there.

You might feel a little bit like shit if you're running on ketones, but at least you wouldn't have eaten those extra calories pre-exercise (if you're looking to lose weight, which you're saying you're not).

I guess it all comes down to what you like, but if it was me I would always eat some carbs pre-exercise.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 27 2009 17:49 GMT
#1711
On October 27 2009 23:27 madnessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2009 22:36 RowdierBob wrote:
I'd be munching on a big bowl o pasta for a workout like that!


good idea. i'm gonna go eat some rice (i'm asian).


Carb loading doesn't really work.

Think about it. When you eat a huge load of carbs what is your body going to do with it as it digests?

Yes, some will go the muscles and liver IF glycogen is depleted. But otherwise, your body is just going to up it's insulin and if it has nowhere to be used as energy it's going to go straight to your fat stores.

If you were leading up to a competition and had just depleted glycogen in training sessions (back off) then possibly to refill glycogen stores. But if you're tapering most work won't be intense anyway in which case you don't need to try to do that.

On October 27 2009 23:35 Energies wrote:
I appear to be getting stronger in all lifts, I really don't know what to attribute it to, I'm eating less, I've stopped taking Creatine and my pre-workout supplements. I'm leaving the gym every day having gone up a weight in a lift or at the bare minimum an extra rep on the previous weight increase.

I tend to be angrier, well. Maybe not angrier, more emotionally invested in my lifts as I put everything into it. I unintentionally grunted during my last rep of decline dumbbell chest press. It was 2 x 40kg (88lb) dumbbells, I got up, threw the weights down and felt embarrassed. I'm turning into one of these gym freaks I use to see when I first started.

I get a month off flying off to China for WCG and my holiday afterwards, that might do me well to get away from the gym a bit and perhaps start eating some foods I haven't had in a while, like cake or... bread.


Neural efficiency. :p

There's nothing wrong with grunting or expelling air hard (that's what I do), Valsalva also works too.

question about "stablisers".... for bpresses and squats we have a big metal rack that "holds" the olymic bar "in place" , stabalising it. it also has hooks on the sides so if you get stuck you can just hook it up and step away without being trapped there like a retard (hi). what are you opinion on this device?

imo: it probably lets you lift more and much much safer (for me), and you should use it for your starting strength, until you have some all-round muscular base. but eventually you should be doing squats and bpresses without it so you build your personal stability, which you will need if you ever go to a gym that doesn't have a stabaliser.....


Do not use the smith machine.

If you're worried about dropping the bar, squat/bench/etc. in a power rack with safety bars so if you drop the weight it will catch it.

Get a spotter for bench. Most people during their rest breaks won't mind if you ask them to spot a set or two for you.

On October 28 2009 01:37 Foucault wrote:
So I'm currently trying out a diet with much less carbs than normally. I will probably be eating less than 50 gr of carbs/day in the beginning, and then take it down even more.

BUT, I run 2 days a week currently and on these days it's simply not possible to run without any carbs. So can I eat carbs before my running workouts and stick to no-carb the rest of the time, or doesn't it work that way?

I'm mainly looking to be a bit leaner, not loose or gain weight really.


If you're going to take carbs, you want to take them in POST workout. To refill glycogen stores for next session. Post workout is when your muscles are the most insulin sensitive, so eating carbs then will drive them into your muscles for energy and glycogen refuel.

Again, trying to load carbs before workouts or days before isn't very smart...
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 27 2009 19:01 GMT
#1712
Ok it's just that I noticed that I have MUCH better energy running with carbs then when running after a breakfast of bacon and eggs. It's like night and day, what to do? I don't want to give up running, but I want to get lean and besides I think I would feel better in general on a low carb-diet.

Why isn't it smart to load carbs before a cardio-based workout? I mean the same day, not eating alot of carbs for days.

Nazarene, there are elite triathletes out there doing LCHF and seem to be able to get by just fine, so I dunno.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-27 19:10:00
October 27 2009 19:05 GMT
#1713
On October 28 2009 04:01 Foucault wrote:
Ok it's just that I noticed that I have MUCH better energy running with carbs then when running after a breakfast of bacon and eggs. It's like night and day, what to do? I don't want to give up running, but I want to get lean and besides I think I would feel better in general on a low carb-diet.

Why isn't it smart to load carbs before a cardio-based workout? I mean the same day, not eating alot of carbs for days.

Nazarene, there are elite triathletes out there doing LCHF and seem to be able to get by just fine, so I dunno.


It all depends on how well you are conditioned aerobically. LCHF depends on acetyl metabolism which is all aerobic. It's the driver for fat metabolism. If you ever strain yourself into anaerobic exercises then you need carbs and that produces energy through glycolysis. That's what you need to keep in mind. Those elite triathletes are probably in much better aerobic condition than you are. That's the idea.

edit: biological terminology
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 27 2009 19:09 GMT
#1714
TanGeng, I'm sorry but I actually didn't really understand that post?
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-27 19:30:45
October 27 2009 19:13 GMT
#1715
It means that you need oxygen to use fat for energy. So you have to be primarily doing aerobic exercise. If you feel like you can't push that hard, it probably means that you're trying to do anaerobic exercises and you don't have enough carbs (sugar) in your blood to do that well. Your body is also trying to keep the little sugar that you have so the brain which can only metabolise sugar can continue to function. Trying to do sprints without enough sugar is a painful painful experience. I have experiences getting terrible terrible headaches doing that.

Over long periods of time, the body can reverse the fat production and start synthesizing carbs from fats, but that's much slower.

Did that make sense?

You can train your muscles to become better at aerobic metabolism. That's probably what elite triathletes have done.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
October 27 2009 19:35 GMT
#1716
On October 25 2009 01:51 Djabanete wrote:
Set a modest exercise goal. Held to it for 7 11 days and counting, despite schoolwork and late nights. Yay!

May the BeSt man win.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 27 2009 19:35 GMT
#1717
Yeah it makes sense.

However, people seem to be able to function fine with both aerobic and anaerobic training on the LCHF-diet, so I'm not sure what you are getting at. But yeah, it involves ketones and your body needs to adjust to use fat as a source of energy instead of glucose.

So how much slower is that? I mean how long would it take to be able to use fat instead of glucose?

So you mentioned the brain, won't it require glucose if you're doing alot of thinking of schoolwork etc?
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-27 19:56:42
October 27 2009 19:46 GMT
#1718
Yeah, if you're racking your brains, you should be sure to get some sugar in your diet. People who do mentally intensive jobs should make sure that breakfast has a good amount of sugar in it. Vary up the kind of sugar too - maltose, sucrose, fructose, lactose, etc. Don't go with pure fructose garbage. Remember just for breakfast and before mental sessions. No use pigging out on carbs before bed.

The way to train for better aerobic capacity could be two ways.
You could try the High Intensive Interval Training - basically sprints, but make sure you do it for 30 minutes. Sustain the intensity. Get a bit of carbs in your diet when doing this.

The other method is if you are committed and have a lot of time, you can do endurance intervals 2-4 minutes intervals + 1 minute of rest pace. Do these at the most challenging pace that you can hold and sustain workout for about an hour.

-----
As an added note, it's probably best to do both these together and not to do the HIIT more than twice a week or more than half the sessions. If you want to research on your own, the keyword is VO2Max.
-----

Back in the day when I was training 5 hours a day and had good aerobic capacity. For the last 2 hour session, I'd eat 2 snickers bars along with noon meal for energy during workout. I was a student and had to study right after, and often got a sugar filled smoothie or drink after practice.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
October 27 2009 20:35 GMT
#1719
TanGeng's got it.

If you're gonna take something for workout then take it right before you start the workout if your stomach can handle it. For example, I tend to do better if I don't eat for 2-3 hours before a workout, but some people can do better if they eat right before a workout. Play around with it.

Just know that carbo loading waaaaaaaaay in advance like 8+ hours or the day before doesn't really do much. I explained it up there in the big post.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-27 20:57:01
October 27 2009 20:56 GMT
#1720
Yep I know, I was more thinking along the lines of eating something just before I run. Otherwise it's like torture lol.

Oh well, I've read up on some stuff on stronglifts.com. Seems like an okay site? Because of the fact that I do some running and that I have some relatively intense schoolwork for the next couple of weeks, I will probably just cut down on carbs a bit in general and eat a decent breakfast with some carbs and try to keep carbs as post-workout at other times, besides veggies.

Quinoa also seems like a good alternative that I already use as a source or carbs together with tuna/chicken etc.

My inspiration for cutting back on carbs in food is 1) I think it will stabilize my blood sugar and concentration in general 2) get rid of some persistant belly fat.

Other than that I am quite knowledgeable about food in general so I think will turn out well.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason119
Railgan 60
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16246
Dewaltoss 144
Hyuk 113
firebathero 99
ZZZero.O 29
Terrorterran 20
Mini 19
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift3024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 905
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
crisheroes894
Other Games
summit1g5708
FrodaN2606
fl0m892
Beastyqt873
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe308
ArmadaUGS133
ToD118
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 93
• Adnapsc2 24
• musti20045 4
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11589
Other Games
• imaqtpie848
• Shiphtur223
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 12m
INu's Battles
15h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.