• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8486 users

TL Fitness Initiative (Weight Loss/Gain) - Page 50

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 119 Next
psion0011
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada720 Posts
August 06 2009 03:35 GMT
#981
On August 06 2009 12:27 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 13:42 psion0011 wrote:
On August 04 2009 06:24 Cheerio wrote:
5 weeks into training: not a single missed workout and +3-3,5 kg of weight (muscle I hope . Still too scinny at 60 kg and 178 sm.

GL to all you guys reaching your goals: fitness is definately worth it.

Yeah it's almost kind of disgusting how fit someone can look just by going to the gym 3 times a week, 1-1.5 hours each time. You can easily look as good as Michael Phelps, a serious athlete who trains for like 8 hours a day.


Not really...

I mean most of weight changes are nutrition related. If you're overweight or underweight it's fairly easy to fix. Then if you add weight training the body composition you can get as a beginner is amazing.

After 3-5 workouts of an hour or so... anymore than that is really just along the lines of diminishing returns so for most people not worth it.

Yeah but just getting to a point where diet can take you isn't very good.

I'm talking about looking good, not looking thin. If you're an athlete then you don't need to weight train (though you probably do anyways), but weight training can make anybody look like an athlete without the time commitment. It's almost like cheating
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
August 06 2009 03:49 GMT
#982
There should be a goals thread, like instead of how much weight u gain/lost, the goals will be actual performance in your sport. I want to talk to ppl about oly lifting but nobody does it here

For example, I started my first oly weightlifting routine in mid May. Now its august and so far my pb are
snatch=78kg<---Probably the hardest lift ever, my form isnt very consistent
cln&jrk=95kg <---I have lots of problems with jerk, not enough push from legs most of the time.Also i dont control the weight well when i hit it too.
squat=150kg<---felt like i could do a little more too.

From oly lifting i feel like my back and core are strengthened a lot. I can do hanging leg raises at a pretty controlled form and my pull ups are finally decent. I still need to get my back a lot stronger though. My pulls are still very weak I think.

Goals for next summer i guess
snatch- 90kg
cln&jrk-115kg
squat- 170kg (one day 200kg )
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
psion0011
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada720 Posts
August 06 2009 03:55 GMT
#983
Wow that's really good, and so short time period too. How much do you weigh?

I started learning oly lifting near the end of last term but couldn't do anything this summer. My new gym sucks (no bumper plates no chalk no dropping weights), but I'm going back to school in september. I only learned up to cleans though. Not explosive enough yet

Also, who taught you? U of Waterloo has like 4 or 5 regular oly lifters so I'm pretty lucky in that sense, but I've never seen anyone do it at any other gym so it's hard for most people to even learn it.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 06 2009 04:06 GMT
#984
i finally got to do some oly lifting in my old high school gym for the first time in a while. could only clean 245 lbs but i was pretty tired but wish i could do it more often. my normal gym sucks ~~ no dead lifts/rows/squats/anything good for you T_T
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
August 06 2009 04:30 GMT
#985
On August 06 2009 13:06 decafchicken wrote:
my normal gym sucks ~~ no dead lifts/rows/squats/anything good for you T_T

How can they be classified as a gym. That is total horse shit.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-06 04:38:40
August 06 2009 04:36 GMT
#986
On August 06 2009 12:55 psion0011 wrote:
Wow that's really good, and so short time period too. How much do you weigh?

I started learning oly lifting near the end of last term but couldn't do anything this summer. My new gym sucks (no bumper plates no chalk no dropping weights), but I'm going back to school in september. I only learned up to cleans though. Not explosive enough yet

Also, who taught you? U of Waterloo has like 4 or 5 regular oly lifters so I'm pretty lucky in that sense, but I've never seen anyone do it at any other gym so it's hard for most people to even learn it.


i weight 68kg, i started learning at my uni in feburary but i did it once a week just to practice. Started doing a workout with it this summer at a weightlifting club. Theres a coach there to help and hes really nice. There are some pretty good lifters at the gym i go to. One guy warmed up squats with 70 then 120 then 170 O_O. His workout was in the 220-240ish range. He was about my size too, he looked heavier than me, might be 77kg.
I had prior strength training so I can handle the weights mostly because of my legs. Usually there are coaches where oly lifters lift. They will help you and the lifters help too



for cleans and snatches, explosive shrug is very important!! Its what im weak at ((
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 06 2009 04:48 GMT
#987
On August 06 2009 13:30 Hurricane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2009 13:06 decafchicken wrote:
my normal gym sucks ~~ no dead lifts/rows/squats/anything good for you T_T

How can they be classified as a gym. That is total horse shit.


Heh yeah i hate it. Squat is sitting in the attic of the gym gathering dust

But while i was at my old hs a kid there a year below me (hes 17) weighs 155 and squatted 340 lbs for 10 reps O.O i was like what the fuck, apparantly he maxes out at 450, idk how he's 50 pounds less than me and squats 70 pounds more. T_T
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
August 06 2009 04:56 GMT
#988
holy shit... I'm 165 and I used to squat like 275... 450 is unbelievable!
durza
Profile Joined August 2009
United States667 Posts
August 06 2009 05:18 GMT
#989
Durza
Age: 15 Height: 5"9'
Current Weight: 225
Goal Weight: 200
Starting Date: August 6th (going to the gym today!)
Goal Date: I'm really not sure, I've really never been able to commit my self to any sort of dieting program so I don't know the rate at which I can lose weight. I would hope to be able to do it within a year but as I said I don't know if I am being over ambitious.

I just stumbled on to this program today as I am new to the site and it is a neat idea. I have always had problems with motivation and I hope I can overcome those.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
August 06 2009 05:22 GMT
#990
I'm really ashamed by how much weight I've gained recently so I'm not going to post the numbers here (plus one of my students called me fat today -____-) My mum suggested I lose about 1 stone/14 pounds, but I'm kind of clueless about where to start cutting back in my diet (aside from the obvious avoidance of junk food,soda and fried food etc.)

I've pretty much entirely (but am making sure I don't eat at all from now on.)
Takeaway food.
Ice cream.
Soda. (Substituted with water and green/herbal teas.)
Fried foods.
Chocolate/cake/candies and all other desserts.
White rice/white bread/pasta/noodles.
Cheese (hard and cream.)

I have trouble exercising because of two factors - my job (teaching little kids English.) is really mentally draining and also the bone structure in my chest is weird so certain things push on my windpipe and mean that I can't run for more than a few minutes without feeling like I want to keel over. I was thinking of starting with progressively longer walks. + Show Spoiler +
I'm ashamed to go to a gym here in Korea because I feel like enough of a freak as it is.
I also have access to a large roof garden at night where I could potentially do some form of work out. Any suggestions are really welcomed. Most of the weight has gone to my stomach (which used to be flat.) and my thighs/bum. (Plus a little bit to my arms.) People tell me they see signs of my weight loss more in my face and I have cheekbones back now.

So does anyone have any suggestions as to what to prioritise when dieting? I love all vegetables and fruits, but I'm not sure which ones are the most beneficial etc. Also does anyone know which foods are beneficial for your skin? I suffer from blemishes and look a bit like a vampire most of the time with no natural color.

*Hides*
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
August 06 2009 09:28 GMT
#991
On August 06 2009 14:22 NeverGG wrote:
I'm really ashamed by how much weight I've gained recently so I'm not going to post the numbers here (plus one of my students called me fat today -____-) My mum suggested I lose about 1 stone/14 pounds, but I'm kind of clueless about where to start cutting back in my diet (aside from the obvious avoidance of junk food,soda and fried food etc.)

I've pretty much entirely (but am making sure I don't eat at all from now on.)
Takeaway food.
Ice cream.
Soda. (Substituted with water and green/herbal teas.)
Fried foods.
Chocolate/cake/candies and all other desserts.
White rice/white bread/pasta/noodles.
Cheese (hard and cream.)

I have trouble exercising because of two factors - my job (teaching little kids English.) is really mentally draining and also the bone structure in my chest is weird so certain things push on my windpipe and mean that I can't run for more than a few minutes without feeling like I want to keel over. I was thinking of starting with progressively longer walks. + Show Spoiler +
I'm ashamed to go to a gym here in Korea because I feel like enough of a freak as it is.
I also have access to a large roof garden at night where I could potentially do some form of work out. Any suggestions are really welcomed. Most of the weight has gone to my stomach (which used to be flat.) and my thighs/bum. (Plus a little bit to my arms.) People tell me they see signs of my weight loss more in my face and I have cheekbones back now.

So does anyone have any suggestions as to what to prioritise when dieting? I love all vegetables and fruits, but I'm not sure which ones are the most beneficial etc. Also does anyone know which foods are beneficial for your skin? I suffer from blemishes and look a bit like a vampire most of the time with no natural color.

*Hides*

that's great that you decided to change things...diet is definitely a big part of losing weight. i myself have changed my diet and have read a few articles here and there about dieting. so the one piece of advice i can give is eat more often. and by that i mean healthy food like fruits and veggies. instead of having 3 big meals a day, you'll have more of like 6-8 smaller meals. so what you want to do is eat before you get hungry, say every 2-3 hrs. that way your body is getting the proper nutrients on time, stops you from pigging out and you therefore consume less calories.
but of course your sched really needs to allow for this sort of dieting approach.
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10960 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-06 11:14:18
August 06 2009 10:56 GMT
#992
Hm.. I lost over 20 pounds since january.


Just eat as much as you *need*, not as much as you like.
Try to avoid the obv. bad stuff like: Coke, Sprite, Shocolate Drinks, Fried stuff, vegetables with *thick sauces*...


Works like a charm.


Oh, and find a sport you really like and want to do, not because it's good for you but because you like to play/make it. I can't understand how people do stuff like:
jogging, cycling, weightlifting, excercising, swimming, aerobic... Boooaaaring...

But Tabletennis and Squash are pure awesome.

If you really want to do it, you will find time for it .
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 06 2009 11:48 GMT
#993
On August 04 2009 13:42 psion0011 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 06:24 Cheerio wrote:
5 weeks into training: not a single missed workout and +3-3,5 kg of weight (muscle I hope . Still too scinny at 60 kg and 178 sm.

GL to all you guys reaching your goals: fitness is definately worth it.

Yeah it's almost kind of disgusting how fit someone can look just by going to the gym 3 times a week, 1-1.5 hours each time. You can easily look as good as Michael Phelps, a serious athlete who trains for like 8 hours a day.



I'm totally speaking out of my ass, and this isn't really even relevant to the issue, but wouldnt phelps, being a swimmer, have a body fat % of like 13'ish? Or at least iirc from what a friend told me even professional swimmers keep higher %'s for buoyancy?

On August 06 2009 13:48 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2009 13:30 Hurricane wrote:
On August 06 2009 13:06 decafchicken wrote:
my normal gym sucks ~~ no dead lifts/rows/squats/anything good for you T_T

How can they be classified as a gym. That is total horse shit.


Heh yeah i hate it. Squat is sitting in the attic of the gym gathering dust

But while i was at my old hs a kid there a year below me (hes 17) weighs 155 and squatted 340 lbs for 10 reps O.O i was like what the fuck, apparantly he maxes out at 450, idk how he's 50 pounds less than me and squats 70 pounds more. T_T


haha when I was a HS sophomore playing soccer I was maxing squats at 450 adn weighed 145
LOL I cant even come CLOSE to that anymore
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-06 21:55:19
August 06 2009 14:32 GMT
#994
I'm starting to kill myself. 5-6 days of weight training, and almost daily cardio, with high intensity interval training 3 times a week. I might post an update photo next week. it sucks but I think I may still be 6-8 weeks away. Maybe more.

I am getting tired of the diet, I really am but I have started indulging just a bit here and there, in terms of maybe a cookie after dinner or some honey on my oatmeal in the morning, just small things to keep myself from cheating or going crazy.

I went down to around 150lb last December, climbed up and peaked at 161lb in terms of muscle development, and I have gone back down to 154lb (fat loss), aiming at 150lb again, but this time lean whilst December last year I had no muscle mass and still had fat. This is only my current goal to reveal my six pack, at which point I would like to get to 165-170lb and maintain <8-10% body fat.

I hate the fact that it is all out of my hands now and it is purely a matter of time.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
August 06 2009 15:07 GMT
#995
"This only my current goal to reveal my six pack"
they're shy
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 06 2009 15:40 GMT
#996
Man, Energies what you're going through has to be like 5x worse what I'm experiencing and sometimes I feel like I'm going insane, especially during work when I definitely notice being irate about inconsequential things that would have never bothered me if not for the mealplan.

Geez I dont even do full workouts at all yet and I'm feeling the burden .

I may go batshit insane in September when I am thinking of getting a proper gym membership conveniently located RIGHT in between my room and work...

Hang in there buddy X__X
bdams19
Profile Joined January 2005
United States1316 Posts
August 06 2009 19:01 GMT
#997
One of the biggest motivators is starting a fitness blog, for me at least. The idea that you are telling people that this is your goal, and here is what I am doing give you more motivation to follow through. Take pictures every month or 2 weeks or whatever and post them. You want people to see results, not the same fattie after 3 months!
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
August 06 2009 23:29 GMT
#998
holy crap energies
how do you find the time to do that workout of yers :s
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
August 07 2009 01:33 GMT
#999
Im doing cardio (either p90x vids or tennis): 6-7 days a week.

Hangboard workout (front lever progression, pullups, 1 arm deadhangs, hangs to increase grip), reps of hanging knees to elbows, some other stuff: 3x a week

Some bouldering on my wall: 7-10x a week

stretching sessions 2-3x a week




it's a lot of working out but for some reason it's the part of my life I enjoy the most right now... I stopped taking my ADD meds and stopped smoking weed so that may have something to do with it.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
August 07 2009 03:38 GMT
#1000
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 06 2009 18:28 unknown.sam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2009 14:22 NeverGG wrote:
I'm really ashamed by how much weight I've gained recently so I'm not going to post the numbers here (plus one of my students called me fat today -____-) My mum suggested I lose about 1 stone/14 pounds, but I'm kind of clueless about where to start cutting back in my diet (aside from the obvious avoidance of junk food,soda and fried food etc.)

I've pretty much entirely (but am making sure I don't eat at all from now on.)
Takeaway food.
Ice cream.
Soda. (Substituted with water and green/herbal teas.)
Fried foods.
Chocolate/cake/candies and all other desserts.
White rice/white bread/pasta/noodles.
Cheese (hard and cream.)

I have trouble exercising because of two factors - my job (teaching little kids English.) is really mentally draining and also the bone structure in my chest is weird so certain things push on my windpipe and mean that I can't run for more than a few minutes without feeling like I want to keel over. I was thinking of starting with progressively longer walks. + Show Spoiler +
I'm ashamed to go to a gym here in Korea because I feel like enough of a freak as it is.
I also have access to a large roof garden at night where I could potentially do some form of work out. Any suggestions are really welcomed. Most of the weight has gone to my stomach (which used to be flat.) and my thighs/bum. (Plus a little bit to my arms.) People tell me they see signs of my weight loss more in my face and I have cheekbones back now.

So does anyone have any suggestions as to what to prioritise when dieting? I love all vegetables and fruits, but I'm not sure which ones are the most beneficial etc. Also does anyone know which foods are beneficial for your skin? I suffer from blemishes and look a bit like a vampire most of the time with no natural color.

*Hides*

that's great that you decided to change things...diet is definitely a big part of losing weight. i myself have changed my diet and have read a few articles here and there about dieting. so the one piece of advice i can give is eat more often. and by that i mean healthy food like fruits and veggies. instead of having 3 big meals a day, you'll have more of like 6-8 smaller meals. so what you want to do is eat before you get hungry, say every 2-3 hrs. that way your body is getting the proper nutrients on time, stops you from pigging out and you therefore consume less calories.
but of course your sched really needs to allow for this sort of dieting approach.


This is actually possible for me - I've also found a cheap source for little packets of nuts/seeds and raisins that are perfect for snacking on through out the day. I'm going to keep on preparing fruit and veg snacks before work. I've found I get really nauseous if I don't eat every couple of hours so hopefully this healthy snacking will stop that too.

The upside of saving so hard for my camera/lenses is that I just don't have the money to spend on buying breakfast each morning (breakfast used to consist of sandwiches, chocolate, snacks and soda.)

I also tried getting off one stop earlier on the subway yesterday. It takes me 10 minutes to brisk walk back home from there. It's not much, but it's a start.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 257
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 257
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25423
Mini 428
Hyuk 192
firebathero 175
ggaemo 131
Dewaltoss 68
Mong 47
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc10023
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu766
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1079
Beastyqt743
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe186
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD33
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 51
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV299
Other Games
• imaqtpie602
• Shiphtur307
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 38m
INu's Battles
17h 38m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 38m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.