• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8165 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 68

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 173 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 30 2014 04:04 GMT
#1341
Gotunk looking strong on that PC.

When do you guys take supplements at? I usually take creatine, fish oil, and ZMA before bed. Dunno if timing affects these at all
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-30 04:15:21
April 30 2014 04:13 GMT
#1342
On April 30 2014 13:04 decafchicken wrote:
Gotunk looking strong on that PC.

When do you guys take supplements at? I usually take creatine, fish oil, and ZMA before bed. Dunno if timing affects these at all


I take Fish Oil and Vit D when I wake up. When I started taking them, I would always have a scoop of whey in whole milk when I woke up, and I'd read that eating fats with vit D aids absorption. Now it's just a habit because I don't usually eat for ~8 hours after getting up, sometimes more. Sometimes I take Yohimbine HCL - if I'm going to do that, I take it when I wake up, and then if I still haven't eaten I take it again 4 hours later. I also take it right before bed.

Creatine with my first meal or protein shake, to take advantage of insulin spike.

When I used to take ZMA and arginine, I did it before bed.

When I'm taking ephedrine/Caffeine I take it when I wake up, and again 8 hours later or 30 minutes pre workout, depending on how those timings fall.

When I used to take probiotics, I would take them before my first meal and after my last one, which typically was ~2pm and ~midnight.

I'm currently taking the cannibal ferox pre workout, which I obviously take pre-workout. I take that with L-Citrulline because I got some for free and might as well use it. Honestly haven't noticed a thing.

I think that's every supplement besides whey protein that I've taken in my life. Most of it in the last five years, when I started lifting.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
April 30 2014 04:57 GMT
#1343
Creatine, fish oil, vitamin d, taurine, glucosamine, curcumin, milk thistle, vitamin C, grapeseed extract, whey protein, beta alanine, cissus quandrangularis, BCAAs.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 30 2014 07:24 GMT
#1344
On April 30 2014 13:04 decafchicken wrote:
Gotunk looking strong on that PC.

When do you guys take supplements at? I usually take creatine, fish oil, and ZMA before bed. Dunno if timing affects these at all


creatine and whey atm only, and a pack of animal stack once a week. I do eat 300g of salmon every night =)

should prolly get some vit D -,-
Akka
Profile Joined August 2010
France291 Posts
April 30 2014 12:06 GMT
#1345
Might not be the right place to ask but I do a lot of sport in a hot country (Hong Kong) and I'm beginning to wonder if sport drinks are worth giving a try in addition to water - things like gatorade or pocari sweat. I'm not a great fan of artificial stuff, does it really have any benefit?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
April 30 2014 12:23 GMT
#1346
On April 30 2014 11:13 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2014 07:07 zatic wrote:
Very interesting take on the ridiculous grind Hollywood actors have to go through these days:

http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/print-view/building-a-bigger-action-hero-20140418


Meh. People do very close to that and don't even get paid millions of dollars to do it. It's so tragic to hear about dieting stars who get paid to drop all the extra fat they've been carrying around.

That, and besides there is definately some misinformation in the article. Steroids will make you "bulky" and give you a bloated look? Have these people heard of men's physique/tren?
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
April 30 2014 13:55 GMT
#1347
On April 30 2014 13:13 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2014 13:04 decafchicken wrote:
Gotunk looking strong on that PC.

When do you guys take supplements at? I usually take creatine, fish oil, and ZMA before bed. Dunno if timing affects these at all

I'm currently taking the cannibal ferox pre workout, which I obviously take pre-workout. I take that with L-Citrulline because I got some for free and might as well use it. Honestly haven't noticed a thing.


Holy shit cannibal ferox looks intense.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7681 Posts
April 30 2014 14:30 GMT
#1348
On April 30 2014 21:06 Akka wrote:
Might not be the right place to ask but I do a lot of sport in a hot country (Hong Kong) and I'm beginning to wonder if sport drinks are worth giving a try in addition to water - things like gatorade or pocari sweat. I'm not a great fan of artificial stuff, does it really have any benefit?


Probably not.
The unrealistic sound of these propositions is indicative, not of their utopian character, but of the strength of the forces which prevent their realization.
Ashikaga
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany24 Posts
April 30 2014 16:59 GMT
#1349
So I decided for myself to live a healthier life and want to share some thoughts to get some feedback because I was a complete newbie to this topic 24 hours ago. I hope it does not get TL;DR

I am 27 years old, male, 184cm tall and weigh 85kg. This does not sound too bad but I have very few muscles (especially in the upper body) and so a good part of the 85kg consist of body fat.
I never really cared about what I ate and got away with it for a long time. But now I am starting to grow a little belly and I want to take actions before it gets harder.
I analyzed what I normally eat and came to the conclusion that my sugar intake is far too high. For example, since I never liked the taste of coffee I still often drink choclate milk for breakfast und eat white toast with nutella or honey. When I am in front of my PC (which is often, I think some people can relate ) I tend to eat something just because it became a habit. Most of the time it is something sweet.
Dinner during the week is mostly okay, I think: noodles, sometimes fish, chicken, salad, rice...etc.
On weekends I often get super lazy and put a pizza in the oven and more often than I would like I kill a whole 1.5 liter bottle of Coke with it.

So to change this I thought I replace my morning drink with green tea und eat some low-fat quark with oatmeal und fruits for breakfast. If i grow tired of that I could make some eggs and eat it on bread or something.
When I'm at work or university I would go with wholemeal bread combined with cooked ham and an apple or two.
Dinner would not change, except for the drink that goes with it: only water instead of sodas und juices.

Regarding sports: I used to play a lot of sports in my youth. I played football (soccer) for 11years and hat some skirmishes with table tennis and badminton.
I didn't do any of these for a long time but as of late I started running 2 to 3 times a week and I feel how my old stamina comes back (yaay!).
But cardio does not really help with muscle gain so I read something about bodyweight training and I really like the look most people get from it. So why not go with that, right?
As I've stated: I'm not very strong in my upper body. I can do one chin-up, no pull-up and certain push-ups, designed to train your chest, have me by the limit after 7 repititions. So these things seem effective to me for what I've read about gaining strength, or am I missing something? Would a 20-30min workout per day be sufficient? And is it best to train every day or only every second?

So my goal would be to lose maybe 3-5kg und build a little bit more muscular body in the process. Is the above stated appropriate for this? And how bad would be some beer with friends once a week? Always drinking water while they drink beer would be a very hard test for me.
Thanks for your answers.

ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
April 30 2014 17:08 GMT
#1350
Found some chocolate milk half price. About to blow my angus out for the next week.
Ohnoitztotoro
Profile Joined July 2013
United States45 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-30 21:42:23
April 30 2014 21:41 GMT
#1351
To Ashikaga:

You can definitely gain muscle irregardless of your background. I am 25 and have a 10-11 hour desk job on average. Up until 7 months ago I also ate whatever I liked and didn't realize the horrible things I was doing to myself. I would wake up feeling horrible and get sick pretty often. The good thing is you're already starting to eat healthy.

For as long as I can remember, I have always been non-athletic. I started going to the gym around the beginning of last October. First experience was painful. My 130lbs of bones and fat could not lift anything. I started off with the gym machines for about 2 months since I had no muscles and no confidence to even tackle the power racks (scared to injure myself). After those two months on the gym machines I slowly started doing more free weight exercises (Squats, Deadlifts, Overhead press etc.) and it has been working really well (I've gained 20lbs since then). I am definitely far from buff (still a beginner for sure) and most people would consider my lifts almost laughable but progress is progress.

I am sure there are far more efficient ways to build muscle but I essentially just used the machines until my body didn't feel like a marshmallow anymore then slowly worked my way to free weights. You can try that or if other more experienced people can offer better beginner advice, I suggest you try those to get better results. Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone and I'm sure several people came to the gym overwhelmed at first. So don't be afraid to lift weights. Slow and steady

phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
April 30 2014 23:38 GMT
#1352
On April 30 2014 22:55 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2014 13:13 phyre112 wrote:
On April 30 2014 13:04 decafchicken wrote:
Gotunk looking strong on that PC.

When do you guys take supplements at? I usually take creatine, fish oil, and ZMA before bed. Dunno if timing affects these at all

I'm currently taking the cannibal ferox pre workout, which I obviously take pre-workout. I take that with L-Citrulline because I got some for free and might as well use it. Honestly haven't noticed a thing.


Holy shit cannibal ferox looks intense.


I love it. The only feeling I get out of it is a lot of focus and a little bit of energy/excitement, but I would consider myself to be very tolerant to stimulants. All the reviews that talk about taste are shit - I have watermelon and it tastes great. It's everything I would expect from Jamie Lewis.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
May 01 2014 19:52 GMT
#1353
To Ashikaga : Litterally everybody can gain muscle and be fit.

When I started in Juin 2012 I was the skinniest worst shaped individual of all time, not only did I never pratice any sport I also had absolutly no talent. Bench press 40lb seemed like the hardest thing ever I could not do 10 reps at that weight, I couldn't do a single pull up,

I was 1m74 (which is 5'8 I think ?) and 65kg (143lb with a belly fat (that shouldn't be possible at that weight but it was trust me)

Almost 2 years later I bench 4*6*70kg Barbell Row 4*6*60kg can do 20+pull ups, I still suck dicks at deadlifting , while being able to run a 10km in just a little bit more than 40 min (I will beat that soon I hope) I hit a hudge plateau since January, not enough time to pratice a lot and I don't waint to gain too much weight (im at 61kg so 134lb ?)

My advices :
Do not skip pratice, even if you don't feel like it, you can always come up with a good reason otherwise
Be progressive, It takes time to adapt, I've seen my roomate litteraly burn out by going super crazy during a month this summer and then give up untill now. First train, then change your food habits a little bit (boozing once a week is ok),then training more, then changing your food habits even more.
Don't care too much about details at first
And do what you want, cardio/Weightlifghting/Bodyweight training whatever works for you and makes you want to go again is good.
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-01 20:30:39
May 01 2014 20:29 GMT
#1354
On May 01 2014 01:59 Ashikaga wrote:
So I decided for myself to live a healthier life and want to share some thoughts to get some feedback because I was a complete newbie to this topic 24 hours ago. I hope it does not get TL;DR

I am 27 years old, male, 184cm tall and weigh 85kg. This does not sound too bad but I have very few muscles (especially in the upper body) and so a good part of the 85kg consist of body fat.

Starting point doesn't matter. I was 193 cm (6'4) and 60kg (135 lbs) when I started lifting. Just get going and dont stop, and pretty soon it won't matter where you're coming from.
On May 01 2014 01:59 Ashikaga wrote:
I never really cared about what I ate and got away with it for a long time. But now I am starting to grow a little belly and I want to take actions before it gets harder.
I analyzed what I normally eat and came to the conclusion that my sugar intake is far too high. For example, since I never liked the taste of coffee I still often drink choclate milk for breakfast und eat white toast with nutella or honey. When I am in front of my PC (which is often, I think some people can relate ) I tend to eat something just because it became a habit. Most of the time it is something sweet.
Dinner during the week is mostly okay, I think: noodles, sometimes fish, chicken, salad, rice...etc.
On weekends I often get super lazy and put a pizza in the oven and more often than I would like I kill a whole 1.5 liter bottle of Coke with it.

The sooner you start, the better off you'll be. Most important thing to cut out is probably the eating out of habit, when you're in front of your PC. Chocolate milk with breakfast isn't going to kill you - though plain whole fat milk would probably be better. Nut butters, or some other source of fat and protein would be better than nutella or honey. Everyone gets lazy and has pizza once in a while, the trick is in not letting it get beyond that - once a week won't kill you. Once a week, plus the coke, plus going out and drinking beer that night, plus missing your exercise routine the next morning..... I think you catch my drift?

On May 01 2014 01:59 Ashikaga wrote:
So to change this I thought I replace my morning drink with green tea und eat some low-fat quark with oatmeal und fruits for breakfast. If i grow tired of that I could make some eggs and eat it on bread or something.
When I'm at work or university I would go with wholemeal bread combined with cooked ham and an apple or two.
Dinner would not change, except for the drink that goes with it: only water instead of sodas und juices.

In general, this is what you want to do. More fat and protein, less processed foods, fewer snacks/mindless eating. Eggs are great.

On May 01 2014 01:59 Ashikaga wrote:
Regarding sports: I used to play a lot of sports in my youth. I played football (soccer) for 11years and hat some skirmishes with table tennis and badminton.
I didn't do any of these for a long time but as of late I started running 2 to 3 times a week and I feel how my old stamina comes back (yaay!).
But cardio does not really help with muscle gain so I read something about bodyweight training and I really like the look most people get from it. So why not go with that, right?
As I've stated: I'm not very strong in my upper body. I can do one chin-up, no pull-up and certain push-ups, designed to train your chest, have me by the limit after 7 repititions. So these things seem effective to me for what I've read about gaining strength, or am I missing something? Would a 20-30min workout per day be sufficient? And is it best to train every day or only every second?

You're probably going to run into a "wall" with the bodyweight routine very quickly, unless you're moving into more advanced moves than just pushups and pullups. Either look into the gymnastic style stuff (I have very little experience with this), or get on a weight routine. 3-4 days/week for an hour at a time is probably where you want to start. From there it will go up or down depending on your goals, your schedule, etc. Seems like you have a find handle on cardio, so there's no issue there.

On May 01 2014 01:59 Ashikaga wrote:
So my goal would be to lose maybe 3-5kg und build a little bit more muscular body in the process. Is the above stated appropriate for this? And how bad would be some beer with friends once a week? Always drinking water while they drink beer would be a very hard test for me.
Thanks for your answers.

Yes, I think it's appropriate. After you hit those goals, which shouldn't take long, you can reevaluate and see where you want to continue to - stay the same, or improve in another direction. Drinking beer with friends once a week is fine, but again don't let that be a gateway to something else. Don't come home from drinking and eat hundreds of empty calories. Don't let being hungover in the morning disrupt your workout routine, etc.

80/20 rule. You get 80% of your results from the big things "clean up your diet" "be active" "lift weights" - the little things only get you that 20% more. It's not going to kill you to indulge once a week - just dont let that be an excuse to get lazy.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
May 02 2014 04:46 GMT
#1355
Watching Pyrros + Reading this thread.

I'm ready, and tomorrow around 12pm EST, I'll be crushing weights again.

My fellow lifting man, from the lands of bacon, steak and great awesome shit. I'm back! .
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Ashikaga
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany24 Posts
May 02 2014 09:23 GMT
#1356
The TL-Community is so awesome! Thank you very much for your answers.
I just started yesterday and today I feel muscles I didn't even know existed. I decided to write down everything I eat, because it seems to help me not to cheat on myself. Yesterday I ate about 2100 kcal. I guess with strength workout plus the running that should have been a slight calory-deficit.

I hope I stay motivated. Again, great answers, they helped me a lot!
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
May 02 2014 09:54 GMT
#1357
This huge guy hit on my girlfriend for the third time or so and it's making her uncomfortable. I talked to him, but he responded like an absolute brute "I'm telling you, walk away" so I told he owner. Hope he doesn't go full retard and get physically aggressive. Even though he's like 225 at 5'10 I would rather stand for what I believe in and potentially take a punch rather than tiptoe around my own gym.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Sneakyz
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden2361 Posts
May 02 2014 11:06 GMT
#1358
People like that is the reason the general public seems to think anyone that's been training hard for a few years and is decently big is a narcissistic asshole. What a dickhead, lol. Hopefully he'll get kicked out or you can report him for sexual harassment or whatever.
I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
May 02 2014 14:25 GMT
#1359
On May 02 2014 18:54 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
This huge guy hit on my girlfriend for the third time or so and it's making her uncomfortable. I talked to him, but he responded like an absolute brute "I'm telling you, walk away" so I told he owner. Hope he doesn't go full retard and get physically aggressive. Even though he's like 225 at 5'10 I would rather stand for what I believe in and potentially take a punch rather than tiptoe around my own gym.


Sounds like a nightmare. And yeah, definitely stand there dude. Walk away?? From your own gf?? He must be having a laugh. That's your girlfriend; what the living fuck does he think he is doing. If he starts on you then make sure the owner is aware. If he really wants to get banned/go to jail then so be it.
Akka
Profile Joined August 2010
France291 Posts
May 02 2014 14:41 GMT
#1360
On May 02 2014 23:25 sc4k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2014 18:54 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
This huge guy hit on my girlfriend for the third time or so and it's making her uncomfortable. I talked to him, but he responded like an absolute brute "I'm telling you, walk away" so I told he owner. Hope he doesn't go full retard and get physically aggressive. Even though he's like 225 at 5'10 I would rather stand for what I believe in and potentially take a punch rather than tiptoe around my own gym.


Sounds like a nightmare. And yeah, definitely stand there dude. Walk away?? From your own gf?? He must be having a laugh. That's your girlfriend; what the living fuck does he think he is doing. If he starts on you then make sure the owner is aware. If he really wants to get banned/go to jail then so be it.


"Man could you stop hitting on her? She's my girlfriend"
"I'm telling you, walk away"
o_O

Has your girlfriend told him she's not interested/already with someone? Maybe if she goes to the owner to complain that some guy is harassing her it will have more weight.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O143
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14821
Dewaltoss 172
ZZZero.O 143
firebathero 107
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
febbydoto57
NeuroSwarm26
League of Legends
Doublelift3795
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6561
Other Games
summit1g6578
FrodaN2624
fl0m812
mouzStarbuck365
KnowMe255
ToD249
ArmadaUGS156
Mew2King47
Railgan45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1124
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 43
• musti20045 36
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 19m
INu's Battles
14h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 19m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.