• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7325 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 114

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 173 Next
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 06 2014 14:33 GMT
#2261
Here's some links because I like doing that:
http://www.mobilitywod.com/2010/10/episode-58-weird-hamstring-problems-and-simple-neurodynmaics/

http://www.mobilitywod.com/2011/12/episode-354-make-your-own-super-flosshigh-hamstring-hip-gnar-gnar/
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 07 2014 02:18 GMT
#2262
In case you're looking for something miserable to do, max this complex out!

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
August 07 2014 20:23 GMT
#2263
just secured a place at my uni and accommodation, was too late for uni accommodation but SERIOUSLY lucked out finding a (tiny) affordable room in a house literally 5 mins from my specific uni building and 5 mins past that to the uni gym!! also done 8 wide grip pullups yesterday (somehow!?) tho my gym has been 0 the last few days and having my old recurrent nightmares about giant tidal waves and airplane crashes lol. 4 more 4-day hoovering sessions to survive (......) and i move 1st sept, way earlier than i thought i'd be able to :D all due to an unexpected and sudden additional £9000 loan from student finance ! ? ? ? !
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 07 2014 21:23 GMT
#2264
Congrats man, do good work!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-07 22:17:45
August 07 2014 22:17 GMT
#2265
i cant fucking wait. to quit this fucking job
]and get some sick regular gym and be FUCKING ALONE ALL ALONE I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO BE ALONE lol
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 08 2014 04:12 GMT
#2266
Squats
10x225 8x315 6x345 4x370, 405, 430. Fuck that was hard. Could not have done a single more pound or rep. 3rd rep was a grind and 4th rep I knew was a fucking gamble but I squeeked it out.

Snatch 135 155 185 205 5x1x225 235 245 250 255 260 275x
260: http://instagram.com/p/ranru8QCBO/?modal=true
Bonus, bar path picture: http://instagram.com/p/ra-fWtwCHe/?modal=true
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
August 08 2014 04:26 GMT
#2267
On August 08 2014 13:12 decafchicken wrote:
Squats
10x225 8x315 6x345 4x370, 405, 430. Fuck that was hard. Could not have done a single more pound or rep. 3rd rep was a grind and 4th rep I knew was a fucking gamble but I squeeked it out.

Snatch 135 155 185 205 5x1x225 235 245 250 255 260 275x
260: http://instagram.com/p/ranru8QCBO/?modal=true
Bonus, bar path picture: http://instagram.com/p/ra-fWtwCHe/?modal=true


Don't feel like I'm qualified to correct you, but I'm sure you could snatch another 20 kilos if you weren't jumping 20cm and stomping the floor :p
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-08 04:46:56
August 08 2014 04:33 GMT
#2268
Hey guys what does it mean when my squat and deadlift are really close? I'm going slightly below parallel on squats. Is it weak hamstrings? My worksets are about 20lbs apart. I do regular overhand grip. Also for deadlift, I should be thinking about driving with my heel as my initial movement right?

Another question. I had been holding the barbell at a grip width slightly narrower than my bench grip for my power cleans, but when I do the 2nd pull, the bar would often hit my sternum and cause light bruising. I then tightened my grip slightly and now the bar hits my clavicles. At the top of my pull, should my elbows be pointing in with my hands wider than my elbows? Should the 2nd pull and letting the bar roll off my fingertips be in one motion? How far should I be squatting down during the 2nd pull motion? Right now I'm barely going down but I think the bar isn't going high enough, hence hitting my clavicles. I would take a video but I have a really old phone.

Oh and last question, for bench, what's the angle my knees should be at? I've always planted my feet square on the floor like rippetoe says but on harder reps, my right leg would fly up slightly. I see other people planting their feet at about 70-80 degree angle with the balls of their feet on the ground at the start of the bench. I realize I'm supposed to drive my feet into the ground for the lift. Thanks.

last last question, should be I using hook grip for everything?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 08 2014 04:41 GMT
#2269
On August 08 2014 13:26 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2014 13:12 decafchicken wrote:
Squats
10x225 8x315 6x345 4x370, 405, 430. Fuck that was hard. Could not have done a single more pound or rep. 3rd rep was a grind and 4th rep I knew was a fucking gamble but I squeeked it out.

Snatch 135 155 185 205 5x1x225 235 245 250 255 260 275x
260: http://instagram.com/p/ranru8QCBO/?modal=true
Bonus, bar path picture: http://instagram.com/p/ra-fWtwCHe/?modal=true


Don't feel like I'm qualified to correct you, but I'm sure you could snatch another 20 kilos if you weren't jumping 20cm and stomping the floor :p


lol, i have snatched 20kg more than this. 23kg actually. I did just do a 4RM squat and 8-10 fairly heavy snatches before this. Watch the video slower, my feet don't lose contact with the ground until my torso is already descending, i'm actively jumping downwards under the bar a la a reverse box jump. Is it a bit exaggerated/unnecessary? Perhaps. I'm working on minimizing it but it's not holding me back unduly.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-08 04:51:54
August 08 2014 04:50 GMT
#2270
On August 08 2014 13:41 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2014 13:26 GoTuNk! wrote:
On August 08 2014 13:12 decafchicken wrote:
Squats
10x225 8x315 6x345 4x370, 405, 430. Fuck that was hard. Could not have done a single more pound or rep. 3rd rep was a grind and 4th rep I knew was a fucking gamble but I squeeked it out.

Snatch 135 155 185 205 5x1x225 235 245 250 255 260 275x
260: http://instagram.com/p/ranru8QCBO/?modal=true
Bonus, bar path picture: http://instagram.com/p/ra-fWtwCHe/?modal=true


Don't feel like I'm qualified to correct you, but I'm sure you could snatch another 20 kilos if you weren't jumping 20cm and stomping the floor :p


lol, i have snatched 20kg more than this. 23kg actually. I did just do a 4RM squat and 8-10 fairly heavy snatches before this. Watch the video slower, my feet don't lose contact with the ground until my torso is already descending, i'm actively jumping downwards under the bar a la a reverse box jump. Is it a bit exaggerated/unnecessary? Perhaps. I'm working on minimizing it but it's not holding me back unduly.


I see. I think it fucks up ur speed under the bar more than anything.

watch all the klokov stuff, there are few drills on correcting it, they might be helpful to you

http://www.allthingsgym.com/dmitry-klokov-assistance-exercises-from-seminar/
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 08 2014 12:08 GMT
#2271
On August 07 2014 11:18 decafchicken wrote:
In case you're looking for something miserable to do, max this complex out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKr2I_YsYuE

So my phone died and I couldn't remember what all I had planned for today so I did this. Maxed at 135lb (lol) I was catching the clean with my hands, it was more of a push press on the jerks but I did it. This is by far the heaviest I have cleaned and it was nice to feel like I was pulling instead of throwing a bar up. Lots of room for improvement obviously. It was fun and I'll probably add it in We'll see how my back feels first though.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 08 2014 12:22 GMT
#2272
On August 08 2014 13:12 decafchicken wrote:
Squats
10x225 8x315 6x345 4x370, 405, 430. Fuck that was hard. Could not have done a single more pound or rep. 3rd rep was a grind and 4th rep I knew was a fucking gamble but I squeeked it out.

Snatch 135 155 185 205 5x1x225 235 245 250 255 260 275x
260: http://instagram.com/p/ranru8QCBO/?modal=true
Bonus, bar path picture: http://instagram.com/p/ra-fWtwCHe/?modal=true

Wow your gym looks so classy.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-08 13:27:09
August 08 2014 12:23 GMT
#2273
On August 08 2014 13:50 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2014 13:41 decafchicken wrote:
On August 08 2014 13:26 GoTuNk! wrote:
On August 08 2014 13:12 decafchicken wrote:
Squats
10x225 8x315 6x345 4x370, 405, 430. Fuck that was hard. Could not have done a single more pound or rep. 3rd rep was a grind and 4th rep I knew was a fucking gamble but I squeeked it out.

Snatch 135 155 185 205 5x1x225 235 245 250 255 260 275x
260: http://instagram.com/p/ranru8QCBO/?modal=true
Bonus, bar path picture: http://instagram.com/p/ra-fWtwCHe/?modal=true


Don't feel like I'm qualified to correct you, but I'm sure you could snatch another 20 kilos if you weren't jumping 20cm and stomping the floor :p


lol, i have snatched 20kg more than this. 23kg actually. I did just do a 4RM squat and 8-10 fairly heavy snatches before this. Watch the video slower, my feet don't lose contact with the ground until my torso is already descending, i'm actively jumping downwards under the bar a la a reverse box jump. Is it a bit exaggerated/unnecessary? Perhaps. I'm working on minimizing it but it's not holding me back unduly.


I see. I think it fucks up ur speed under the bar more than anything.

watch all the klokov stuff, there are few drills on correcting it, they might be helpful to you

http://www.allthingsgym.com/dmitry-klokov-assistance-exercises-from-seminar/

My coach is good friends with the Klokov family, but doesn't think fairly highly of his lifting anymore :/ I'm aiming for a more maligov or apti looking lift like this:

I'm going to try to get my knees more up so my feet are flatter.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-08 13:21:56
August 08 2014 13:10 GMT
#2274
On February 21 2012 01:52 Cynry wrote:
From what I read in this topic I understood you live in Montreal, so I guess you speak french. If that is so, take a look at Lafay's method.
Only uses bodyweigh, so nothing to pay once you have the book, and you can train at home.
It also provides accurate sequence if you don't want to think about it. Really, accurate to the point where your whole training sequence is timed down, so you just follow the steps and that's it.
The book also covers nutrition, endurance, stretching, and hell, even mindset and how to keep motivated.

I know bodyweigh only training isn't the most popular stuff, but all the guys I know that tried it were happy with it.


The Lafay Method Book is such a big success that it has been translated into chinese, polish, german, italian, russian, etc and recently in Korean!
(Unfortunately not yet in english due to rights issues with the publishing house from what I've read).

The first 20 pages are free to read online so I thought I would post it here as some of you might be or know koreans. It's really a great method, more people should know about it.

Calendaraka Foxhan
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
August 09 2014 01:18 GMT
#2275
3x5 Bench Press @145 lbs
1x5 Deadlift @295 lbs
3x15 Dips @BW
3x15 curls @25 lbs
2x5 squats @190 lbs

Felt pretty tired when I was squatting. I've been having a lot of trouble with sleep and having to take naps during the day, and I just didn't feel great today when I was squatting. I probably could've gone for the third set, but I don't have a spotter and I didn't feel like possibly failing the set. The bench press felt really easy today. I was able to get way tighter and felt like I could've done 150 3x5. The deadlifts were kind of hard because the fourth rep started slipping out of my hand, but the dips and curls were really easy. Going to start going back to doing weighted dips/pull ups mostly. I've gained a decent amount of body weight this summer (a total of like 10-12 lbs on any given day). Probably going to lose a lot of weight once school starts back up, but I'm hoping that I can basically maintain most of my mass.
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-09 01:48:57
August 09 2014 01:48 GMT
#2276
On August 09 2014 10:18 MtlGuitarist97 wrote:
3x5 Bench Press @145 lbs
1x5 Deadlift @295 lbs
3x15 Dips @BW
3x15 curls @25 lbs
2x5 squats @190 lbs

Felt pretty tired when I was squatting. I've been having a lot of trouble with sleep and having to take naps during the day, and I just didn't feel great today when I was squatting. I probably could've gone for the third set, but I don't have a spotter and I didn't feel like possibly failing the set. The bench press felt really easy today. I was able to get way tighter and felt like I could've done 150 3x5. The deadlifts were kind of hard because the fourth rep started slipping out of my hand, but the dips and curls were really easy. Going to start going back to doing weighted dips/pull ups mostly. I've gained a decent amount of body weight this summer (a total of like 10-12 lbs on any given day). Probably going to lose a lot of weight once school starts back up, but I'm hoping that I can basically maintain most of my mass.



use straps or reset ur grip after every rep, specially with soft/more than 28mm bars

Clean 105kgx1, 95kgx3(PR), 95kgx2 (felt like shit)
DL 210kgx3x5(Fatigued PR :D)
OHP 40kgx12 x12 x10 (was so tired from deadlifts my arms were cramping lol)
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
August 09 2014 04:42 GMT
#2277
I was thinking about getting SS, but, reading the wiki, it seems that it is geared towards totally untrained people. While I've been out of the gym a while, I'm not a newb.

Thoughts?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-09 09:56:12
August 09 2014 09:54 GMT
#2278
On August 09 2014 13:42 Jerubaal wrote:
I was thinking about getting SS, but, reading the wiki, it seems that it is geared towards totally untrained people. While I've been out of the gym a while, I'm not a newb.

Thoughts?

If you've been out for a while you could probably just run SS and progress in weight about 2x as fast as normal until you hit a plateau and start progressing slowly again. Once you hit your old numbers you could just go over to an intermediate program like the Texas Method or something depending on what your goals are. SS won't do anything for you if you're truly an intermediate for your weight class, but since you've been out of the gym for a while it might be best not to overdo things right away and ease back into it.

On August 09 2014 10:48 GoTuNk! wrote:
use straps or reset ur grip after every rep, specially with soft/more than 28mm bars

It was an issue of not gripping the bar hard enough and having it wrongly positioned in my hand. I always reset my grip (I never bounce the bar and always let go of it and take a few seconds to reset my stance), but I just didn't grip it hard enough that rep. It was just a dumb mistake.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
August 09 2014 10:29 GMT
#2279
If you had two weeks off and wanted to dedicate that time almost entirely to sport, fitness, and health in general, what would you do? Here is what I can work with:

- 24/7 Access to OK gym. Has all the necessary barbell stuff, but the quality is kind of meh
- Mountain bike
- Racing bike
- Mountains
- Big kitchen stacked with with everything I could want
- Nice weather

I am currently trying for the 4th time to finish my paragliding license. To minimize the risk of getting fucked over by bad weather again I took two weeks off, although I probably need only 5-6 full days to complete the mandatory flights to get my license. So given that I am staying in the mountains anyway I am planning to use the off days for exercise and sports.

What would be a good lifting regime (probably away from SS) if I can go to the gym every day and if I am doing plenty of biking?
Also trying some bodyweight stuff, fuck handstands are harder to hold for more than 2 seconds than expected.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
MtlGuitarist97
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1539 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-09 11:00:12
August 09 2014 10:59 GMT
#2280
On August 09 2014 19:29 zatic wrote:
If you had two weeks off and wanted to dedicate that time almost entirely to sport, fitness, and health in general, what would you do? Here is what I can work with:

- 24/7 Access to OK gym. Has all the necessary barbell stuff, but the quality is kind of meh
- Mountain bike
- Racing bike
- Mountains
- Big kitchen stacked with with everything I could want
- Nice weather

I am currently trying for the 4th time to finish my paragliding license. To minimize the risk of getting fucked over by bad weather again I took two weeks off, although I probably need only 5-6 full days to complete the mandatory flights to get my license. So given that I am staying in the mountains anyway I am planning to use the off days for exercise and sports.

What would be a good lifting regime (probably away from SS) if I can go to the gym every day and if I am doing plenty of biking?
Also trying some bodyweight stuff, fuck handstands are harder to hold for more than 2 seconds than expected.

If I had two weeks off I'd do what I enjoy the most, whatever sport that may be. If you enjoy going to the gym and lifting weights the most, go do it. If you like going on long bike trips in some mountain, do that. If you want to go to a beach and rent some SCUBA gear and go diving, do that.

You have the rest of your life to go to the gym and lift weights. If I was in your position I'd take the time to go do something that I've never done before and have always wanted to do.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 240
ProTech164
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 26
JuggernautJason20
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23630
Shuttle 694
Hyuk 174
White-Ra 140
Dewaltoss 98
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 23
Shine 19
[ Show more ]
Bale 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9761
qojqva1524
Counter-Strike
fl0m1560
Fnx 811
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2113
Khaldor1361
crisheroes1314
Liquid`Hasu460
Other Games
summit1g4186
FrodaN1534
Beastyqt638
Mlord318
XBOCT296
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 75
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 12m
Online Event
16h 12m
FEL
21h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.