• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:48
CEST 20:48
KST 03:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7325 users

Teamliquid Health and Fitness Initiative for 2014 - Page 115

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 173 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 11 2014 03:54 GMT
#2281
http://instagram.com/p/rfJmX2QCB-/

160 from this weekend. Weights slowly coming back. Can't wait for my deep tissue sports massage tomorrow, guy is a former massage therapist from an NFL team. Just going to have him rip my shoulders apart.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-11 05:45:04
August 11 2014 05:44 GMT
#2282
I liked that bystander's victory yawp at the end there.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
August 11 2014 08:55 GMT
#2283
MtlGuitarist97 i was doing a few holds after deadlifts to further work my grip . i think it was good. (like 100kg+ just hold it for 20s then rest and repeat). just an idea. right now i am hoovering so much my grip feels like i could crush someones head lol (idk if thats just out of anger)
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 11 2014 12:29 GMT
#2284
On August 11 2014 12:54 decafchicken wrote:
http://instagram.com/p/rfJmX2QCB-/

160 from this weekend. Weights slowly coming back. Can't wait for my deep tissue sports massage tomorrow, guy is a former massage therapist from an NFL team. Just going to have him rip my shoulders apart.

You look like Jinro from that angle.

What happened to the fancy gym in your other post? This looks like a different gym.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 11 2014 13:44 GMT
#2285
@jeruball wait till you see the whole celebration lols. We were just clowning around and shit.

@coldfusion it's my old gym i used to train at in college, basement weightroom of a local high school. The place is under construction and a total mess. It's sad because there's a couple old school eleiko bars, a zhang kong, new DHS, and a bunch of eleiko/dhs/zhangkong plates and they're all covered in dust, rust, and fucking spackle. The high schoolers put metal plates on them and use them in the bench rack and don't take care of them
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 11 2014 14:14 GMT
#2286
He does. He does look like Jinro.

Grow a beard, decaf. It's the right thing to do.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 02:01:04
August 12 2014 01:59 GMT
#2287
What looks better for a foam roller...

This green one or this blue one?. Both are gonna be about $41 if I upgrade to 90 cm length, $23 for green 45cm, $27 for blue 45cm. I want to do as much of my body as possible so I think maybe 45cm isn't long enough?

Blue is harder/denser right? I'll probably get the harder one...

edit: fuck fuck fuck but I guess 90cm is gonna be too big to ship back to Canada when I leave here in 6 months... maybe not.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 12 2014 02:40 GMT
#2288
Never heard of em, I'd just go with the densest one you can get as it will be the most useful. This is the one I have and like it alot:
http://www.tptherapy.com/

Just got a two hour long active release/trigger point/massage, probably 90 minutes of which was on my shoulders. Holy crap that was probably the most amazing thing ever. Still a work in progress but my shoulders haven't felt this good in probably a year or two.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
August 12 2014 14:40 GMT
#2289
I don't have words anymore. I think I'm gonna quit weightlifting and start netting or some other thing.



CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 12 2014 14:48 GMT
#2290
On August 12 2014 11:40 decafchicken wrote:
Never heard of em, I'd just go with the densest one you can get as it will be the most useful. This is the one I have and like it alot:
http://www.tptherapy.com/

Just got a two hour long active release/trigger point/massage, probably 90 minutes of which was on my shoulders. Holy crap that was probably the most amazing thing ever. Still a work in progress but my shoulders haven't felt this good in probably a year or two.

This sounds so awesome. If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like that cost?
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 12 2014 15:41 GMT
#2291
On August 12 2014 23:48 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2014 11:40 decafchicken wrote:
Never heard of em, I'd just go with the densest one you can get as it will be the most useful. This is the one I have and like it alot:
http://www.tptherapy.com/

Just got a two hour long active release/trigger point/massage, probably 90 minutes of which was on my shoulders. Holy crap that was probably the most amazing thing ever. Still a work in progress but my shoulders haven't felt this good in probably a year or two.

This sounds so awesome. If you don't mind me asking, how much does something like that cost?


85$ / hour from this guy. Form NFL massage therapist. He gave me 45-60 minutes for free, which means he should have charged me more in the 150$ neighborhood lol.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
August 12 2014 15:46 GMT
#2292
I need something like that ... I feel my messed up left shoulder is the main thing that is holding me back / making me regress on bench and OHP. Lost over 10% on both over the past 2 months TT
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 12 2014 15:49 GMT
#2293
On August 12 2014 23:40 funkie wrote:
I don't have words anymore. I think I'm gonna quit weightlifting and start netting or some other thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckGgpA5Twlg


Klokov gonna Klokov, don't compare yourself to that thing.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 12 2014 15:57 GMT
#2294
On August 13 2014 00:46 zatic wrote:
I need something like that ... I feel my messed up left shoulder is the main thing that is holding me back / making me regress on bench and OHP. Lost over 10% on both over the past 2 months TT


Could help a lot. My subscap was stupidly tight, my whole shoulder shifted forward to compensate and everything around it was fucked up accordingly. Dug in every part of my rotator cuff, pec, traps, shoulder, bicep, tricep, etc. It's basically a puzzle of muscles that he manipulated to get my shoulder back where it should be.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 17:14:18
August 12 2014 17:13 GMT
#2295
Might ask for that for my birthday or something The normal massages are just disappointing lol.

That also doesn't sound that expensive for his background/expertise. I mean it's not cheap but it's also not outrageous for that kind of thing.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
August 12 2014 17:26 GMT
#2296
On August 13 2014 02:13 mordek wrote:
Might ask for that for my birthday or something The normal massages are just disappointing lol.

That also doesn't sound that expensive for his background/expertise. I mean it's not cheap but it's also not outrageous for that kind of thing.


I'd love to see your parents face when you ask them for a "massage" as a birthday present :D
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 12 2014 17:30 GMT
#2297
On August 13 2014 02:13 mordek wrote:
Might ask for that for my birthday or something The normal massages are just disappointing lol.

That also doesn't sound that expensive for his background/expertise. I mean it's not cheap but it's also not outrageous for that kind of thing.


Yeah it's pricey but so worth it. Look around your area on google/yelp see if there's anyone that works with athletes/range of motion restoration/active release and the like and read the reviews.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 17:35:51
August 12 2014 17:35 GMT
#2298
Weighed myself for the first time (edit: second) since I left on my backpacking trip ~3.5 months ago and I've lost ~20lbs.

205 -> 185

Going back home later this week where I will be picking my gym membership back up and I'm anticipating a massive loss of progress.

I generally had 10-15% stronger lifts than my brother prior, and now I'm expecting it to be the opposite.

my gainz... :/
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 17:38:29
August 12 2014 17:37 GMT
#2299
On August 13 2014 02:26 GoTuNk! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 02:13 mordek wrote:
Might ask for that for my birthday or something The normal massages are just disappointing lol.

That also doesn't sound that expensive for his background/expertise. I mean it's not cheap but it's also not outrageous for that kind of thing.


I'd love to see your parents face when you ask them for a "massage" as a birthday present :D

Well I'd be asking from my wife. Anyways...

@grobyc they'll come back quick, just get back to it!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
August 12 2014 18:07 GMT
#2300
On August 12 2014 23:40 funkie wrote:
I don't have words anymore. I think I'm gonna quit weightlifting and start netting or some other thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckGgpA5Twlg



Klokov: Ok guys, now do these at an excessive volume in a fatigued state.

Smart.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 240
ProTech164
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 26
JuggernautJason20
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23630
Shuttle 694
Hyuk 174
White-Ra 140
Dewaltoss 98
firebathero 76
Trap 48
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 23
Shine 19
[ Show more ]
Bale 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9761
qojqva1524
Counter-Strike
fl0m1560
Fnx 811
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2113
Khaldor1361
crisheroes1314
Liquid`Hasu460
Other Games
summit1g4186
FrodaN1534
Beastyqt638
Mlord318
XBOCT296
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV236
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH325
• StrangeGG 75
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur329
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 12m
Online Event
16h 12m
FEL
21h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.