• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6049 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 57

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 379 Next
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-07 03:24:39
February 07 2012 03:23 GMT
#1121
On February 07 2012 12:16 lyAsakura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 11:45 Release wrote:
low bar squat: my wrist is at an acute angle and ripp says that it should be straight. my shoulders hurt a lot when i try to pull elbows up. How can i increase flexibility?


ripp says it should be above the bar lol
i don't see how that can make your wrist into an acute angle

............................................................ /
........................................................... /
.......................................................... / insert bar here
........................................................ /
............................................wrist.... /
......................................................./
_______Forearm_____________

So not actually acute, but far more acute than it should be. It's like the wrinkled tape image next to the smooth tape.
☺
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 07 2012 03:42 GMT
#1122
On February 07 2012 11:45 decafchicken wrote:
Went out wed-sun so obviously todays lift was pretty shit. damn concert/parties/superbowl T_T
Squat - 3x5 @ 150kg. Gonna start doing more sets in the 5-10 range as rugby is approaching and i want to up my endurance a bit.
Snatched up to 105, felt good about how close i was keeping the bar.
CJ up to 120, same as snatch. Squat jerked 100kg for lols! So difficult. I'm almost as badass as dimsum though :-p



I'm closing in! 80kg vs 120kg CJ RACE! :D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
February 07 2012 03:51 GMT
#1123
On February 07 2012 12:23 Release wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 12:16 lyAsakura wrote:
On February 07 2012 11:45 Release wrote:
low bar squat: my wrist is at an acute angle and ripp says that it should be straight. my shoulders hurt a lot when i try to pull elbows up. How can i increase flexibility?


ripp says it should be above the bar lol
i don't see how that can make your wrist into an acute angle

............................................................ /
........................................................... /
.......................................................... / insert bar here
........................................................ /
............................................wrist.... /
......................................................./
_______Forearm_____________

So not actually acute, but far more acute than it should be. It's like the wrinkled tape image next to the smooth tape.

You're not supposed to bend your wrists at all. The bar should be in line with your forearm and there shouldn't be any pressure on your wrists
Official Entusman #21
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
February 07 2012 04:23 GMT
#1124
On February 07 2012 12:51 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 12:23 Release wrote:
On February 07 2012 12:16 lyAsakura wrote:
On February 07 2012 11:45 Release wrote:
low bar squat: my wrist is at an acute angle and ripp says that it should be straight. my shoulders hurt a lot when i try to pull elbows up. How can i increase flexibility?


ripp says it should be above the bar lol
i don't see how that can make your wrist into an acute angle

............................................................ /
........................................................... /
.......................................................... / insert bar here
........................................................ /
............................................wrist.... /
......................................................./
_______Forearm_____________

So not actually acute, but far more acute than it should be. It's like the wrinkled tape image next to the smooth tape.

You're not supposed to bend your wrists at all. The bar should be in line with your forearm and there shouldn't be any pressure on your wrists

Guess i'll try to lower the bar and see if that helps. I had the bar around nipple height, which i thought would be low enough.
☺
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-07 04:26:39
February 07 2012 04:23 GMT
#1125
I've read over an over again here that you should pull your "elbows up". Close your eyes, I think rippetoe is wrong, or at least doesn't explaing himself properly on that part. Pulling your elbows "up" makes you do a squat morning.

You have to pull them back, not "up". What you have to do is pull your shoulders down (the opposite of shrugging, like a deadlift), and your elbows down so you keep urself straight.

My rack was always uncomfortable till I read this.

http://stronglifts.com/how-to-squat-with-proper-technique-fix-common-problems/

and pulled my elbows down.

Edit: here are videos of myself to show what I mean.

Pulling elbows up (wrong)



Pulling elbows back (good, unfortunatately you can't see my elbows but yes my form)

decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
February 07 2012 04:27 GMT
#1126
On February 07 2012 12:42 funkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 11:45 decafchicken wrote:
Went out wed-sun so obviously todays lift was pretty shit. damn concert/parties/superbowl T_T
Squat - 3x5 @ 150kg. Gonna start doing more sets in the 5-10 range as rugby is approaching and i want to up my endurance a bit.
Snatched up to 105, felt good about how close i was keeping the bar.
CJ up to 120, same as snatch. Squat jerked 100kg for lols! So difficult. I'm almost as badass as dimsum though :-p



I'm closing in! 80kg vs 120kg CJ RACE! :D

Lol what? I CJ 140-150 Congrats on the PR though
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 07 2012 04:56 GMT
#1127
On February 07 2012 13:27 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 12:42 funkie wrote:
On February 07 2012 11:45 decafchicken wrote:
Went out wed-sun so obviously todays lift was pretty shit. damn concert/parties/superbowl T_T
Squat - 3x5 @ 150kg. Gonna start doing more sets in the 5-10 range as rugby is approaching and i want to up my endurance a bit.
Snatched up to 105, felt good about how close i was keeping the bar.
CJ up to 120, same as snatch. Squat jerked 100kg for lols! So difficult. I'm almost as badass as dimsum though :-p



I'm closing in! 80kg vs 120kg CJ RACE! :D

Lol what? I CJ 140-150 Congrats on the PR though
Funkie, u jelly?

Decaf, how long did it take you to get to your present Ultralisk power?
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
February 07 2012 05:10 GMT
#1128
Woo 3 pounds lost this week. >.< so slow but at least it's coming off

Funny how I thought losing 50 pounds would motivate me more to continue but it doesn't really.. I can still barely tell I've lost 60 pounds lol. Thank god for random friends I haven't seen in a long time complimenting me. Otherwise I would GTFO this workout
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
February 07 2012 06:17 GMT
#1129
w00t.

Squat: 325lbs: 5-5-5
OHP: 115lbs: 3-3-2
Chin-ups: 10
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-07 06:55:44
February 07 2012 06:55 GMT
#1130
On February 07 2012 14:10 Engore wrote:
Woo 3 pounds lost this week. >.< so slow but at least it's coming off

Funny how I thought losing 50 pounds would motivate me more to continue but it doesn't really.. I can still barely tell I've lost 60 pounds lol. Thank god for random friends I haven't seen in a long time complimenting me. Otherwise I would GTFO this workout


you'll come up on that day where you're in a setting you havent been in for a while, or wearing a shirt you haven't tried on for months, and it'll hit you just how far you've come. For me (in gaining weight) it happened after coming back to university from summer vacation, and it happened going home on winter break where I wore some of my summer clothes.

You should also be taking pictures of yourself every now and again (monthly or bi-monthly) because that's a great way to reinforce this feeling (or to create it) and you'll be really proud to share them once you hit your goals.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
February 07 2012 07:03 GMT
#1131
On February 07 2012 13:56 Kamais Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 13:27 decafchicken wrote:
On February 07 2012 12:42 funkie wrote:
On February 07 2012 11:45 decafchicken wrote:
Went out wed-sun so obviously todays lift was pretty shit. damn concert/parties/superbowl T_T
Squat - 3x5 @ 150kg. Gonna start doing more sets in the 5-10 range as rugby is approaching and i want to up my endurance a bit.
Snatched up to 105, felt good about how close i was keeping the bar.
CJ up to 120, same as snatch. Squat jerked 100kg for lols! So difficult. I'm almost as badass as dimsum though :-p



I'm closing in! 80kg vs 120kg CJ RACE! :D

Lol what? I CJ 140-150 Congrats on the PR though
Funkie, u jelly?

Decaf, how long did it take you to get to your present Ultralisk power?

Hmm I was squatting ~450 and deadlifting ~500 two summers ago. I started doing oly lifting about 14 months ago. My squat i think has gone down a few pounds but i'm squatting high bar ATG since i switched so obviously not going to put up as much weight. My max CJ has only gone up by 10 kg since march but i've gotten 10x more efficient/consistent since then, i.e. i can hit 140 cj on most days but could only get it if i was really 'in the zone' back then. Once i stop being an alcoholic college student my lifts should increase significantly. My snatch has skyrocketed by like 50kg since i started though. I can tell i've gotten a lot more coordinated/explosive/flexible since i started though. Running fools over on the rugby field :D
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
DimmuKlok
Profile Joined June 2010
United States225 Posts
February 07 2012 07:06 GMT
#1132
On February 07 2012 14:10 Engore wrote:
Woo 3 pounds lost this week. >.< so slow but at least it's coming off

Funny how I thought losing 50 pounds would motivate me more to continue but it doesn't really.. I can still barely tell I've lost 60 pounds lol. Thank god for random friends I haven't seen in a long time complimenting me. Otherwise I would GTFO this workout

Congrats on the progress so far!

Yea it can be hard to tell at times, but believe me, if you saw a old picture of yourself, you'd see the difference. 60 lbs is no easy task and you can definitely be proud of it. What does your diet look like right now? I know you said your running a few miles a day if I recall, but your diet is what is really going to get you the results you want. Keep up the good work!

thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
February 07 2012 07:42 GMT
#1133
>GoTunk

Oh so THAT is what I've been doing "right" for the past two weeks or so with my shoulders! This makes heavy sets SO much easier.

Also, FML you weigh less than me and lift more.
Kamais Ookin
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada591 Posts
February 07 2012 07:44 GMT
#1134
On February 07 2012 16:03 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 13:56 Kamais Ookin wrote:
On February 07 2012 13:27 decafchicken wrote:
On February 07 2012 12:42 funkie wrote:
On February 07 2012 11:45 decafchicken wrote:
Went out wed-sun so obviously todays lift was pretty shit. damn concert/parties/superbowl T_T
Squat - 3x5 @ 150kg. Gonna start doing more sets in the 5-10 range as rugby is approaching and i want to up my endurance a bit.
Snatched up to 105, felt good about how close i was keeping the bar.
CJ up to 120, same as snatch. Squat jerked 100kg for lols! So difficult. I'm almost as badass as dimsum though :-p



I'm closing in! 80kg vs 120kg CJ RACE! :D

Lol what? I CJ 140-150 Congrats on the PR though
Funkie, u jelly?

Decaf, how long did it take you to get to your present Ultralisk power?

Hmm I was squatting ~450 and deadlifting ~500 two summers ago. I started doing oly lifting about 14 months ago. My squat i think has gone down a few pounds but i'm squatting high bar ATG since i switched so obviously not going to put up as much weight. My max CJ has only gone up by 10 kg since march but i've gotten 10x more efficient/consistent since then, i.e. i can hit 140 cj on most days but could only get it if i was really 'in the zone' back then. Once i stop being an alcoholic college student my lifts should increase significantly. My snatch has skyrocketed by like 50kg since i started though. I can tell i've gotten a lot more coordinated/explosive/flexible since i started though. Running fools over on the rugby field :D
Beastly squats and deadlifts! I was thinking you were a SC2 Ultralisk but you've proven me wrong, you're legit!

I aspire to squat/dead the same amount of weight as you and the few others that can in this site one day...
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Kamais_Ookin Twitch account streaming fighting games and PC games, etc twitch.tv/kamais_ookin
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
February 07 2012 07:46 GMT
#1135
On February 07 2012 16:42 thedeadhaji wrote:
>GoTunk

Oh so THAT is what I've been doing "right" for the past two weeks or so with my shoulders! This makes heavy sets SO much easier.

Also, FML you weigh less than me and lift more.


I train powerlifting and did smolov which is unfair, I can't clean half of what I squat. Specifity delivers :p.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
February 07 2012 08:50 GMT
#1136
On February 07 2012 05:50 Logros wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 05:03 sJarl wrote:
lol that look.

She mirin' hard.

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 04:28 Osmoses wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Shit. Fuck.

Ok so thus far my diet has consisted mostly of beef, potatoes and veggies. On workout days i feel like I'm stuffing myself, doing my largest meal at lunch because I do the lg early morning workout. I don't know if I could eat more.

Now, I was using an app to keep track of my kalorie intake. In this app, I was told that 500g of mashed potatoes equalled about 300g of carbs. Recent intel suggests that this is bullshit, and that potatoes provide maybe a fifth of that (500g = 60-70 carbs). So, fucking fuck fuck, I guess I haven't been eating nearly enough carbs for about 2 months. There is no way I can eat five times as many carbs as my current diet. Maybe double if I want to hate myself.

So, advice, please: how do I eat 400g of carbs in a 8 hour window? Proteins are relatively easy, I wuv meat, but who do I trust on the nutritional value of potatoes?

I take it you're doing Leangains? What really helps me hit ~400 carbs is milk (2L+) and potatoes in the big PW meal and later on in the day rice.

Yeah, I think I have to start drinking lots more milk and pigging out on bananas in the evenings.

Welp, at least I wont have to worry about eating too many carbs anymore ^^ Still climbing steadily in all my lifts so I guess this food deficiency hasn't really hurt me.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
February 07 2012 08:56 GMT
#1137
I like how deadhaji ist complaining about his squat when he is still making linear progress at 325lbs damn you!
but you shouldnt feel bad haji; I dont think we have anyone here who lifts more per pound of bodyweight than gotunk. powerlifting ftw!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
February 07 2012 09:23 GMT
#1138
On February 07 2012 17:56 Zafrumi wrote:
I like how deadhaji ist complaining about his squat when he is still making linear progress at 325lbs damn you!
but you shouldnt feel bad haji; I dont think we have anyone here who lifts more per pound of bodyweight than gotunk. powerlifting ftw!


I'm also one of those guys that are screaming @ the gym during worksets LOL.

Unfortunately Dimsum's got us all beat in the pound for pound lift department
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
February 07 2012 12:49 GMT
#1139
On February 07 2012 13:27 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2012 12:42 funkie wrote:
On February 07 2012 11:45 decafchicken wrote:
Went out wed-sun so obviously todays lift was pretty shit. damn concert/parties/superbowl T_T
Squat - 3x5 @ 150kg. Gonna start doing more sets in the 5-10 range as rugby is approaching and i want to up my endurance a bit.
Snatched up to 105, felt good about how close i was keeping the bar.
CJ up to 120, same as snatch. Squat jerked 100kg for lols! So difficult. I'm almost as badass as dimsum though :-p



I'm closing in! 80kg vs 120kg CJ RACE! :D

Lol what? I CJ 140-150 Congrats on the PR though


You could have just me enjoy my moment of accomplishment .

60kg to go. Here I go.

(yesterday was also 95kg Front Squat day too. yay)
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-07 13:46:47
February 07 2012 13:30 GMT
#1140
UPDATE BITCHES

a) before christmas i was bordering on 70kg squat/bench . then i had 3 weeks off, lost a lot of weight somehow, and reset everything, as shown. sick life

b) been eating a lot more this time around, afaik. most of that is cheap chocolate tho (carbs), like 500kcal on break at work and 500kcal working home, maybe 500kcal just before i sleep :/ can feel it making a big dif tbh

c) this is like my ......3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th...attempt at Starting Strength (been on TLHF for years now), and my 3rd (4th..???) time to hit 70kg bench. learning to be disciplined, consistent, organised, and steering away from alcohol, weed, decadence etc has been a huge challenge for me

d) longest motherfucking month ever. gone 14 days without tobacco now (and ....6 months? without alcohol)


link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjIvzoW04fGQdFM0YXVXRXNGVmZpMmZpa0JYM2stYWc


*fixed dates bug after transferring file
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2449
GuemChi 709
Leta 156
Snow 110
Terrorterran 72
Bale 30
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto17
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King62
Other Games
summit1g6720
WinterStarcraft354
C9.Mang0276
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1306
• Stunt413
Other Games
• Shiphtur394
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 45m
Patches Events
10h 45m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.