• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 348

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 346 347 348 349 350 379 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 18 2012 12:44 GMT
#6941
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
October 18 2012 12:50 GMT
#6942
just buy what is comfortable and looks good!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Jupiter
Profile Joined November 2009
Australia73 Posts
October 18 2012 13:46 GMT
#6943
On October 18 2012 12:32 funkie wrote:
squatted 170kg

everything else is just nonsense.

we shall all conquer life motherfuckersssss


Nice man!! you'll be at 180 before you know it!


On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.


yeah dude same problem... Makes it really hard to find clothes.... I have to buy pants at least 2-3 times up in size otherwise I cannot get them onto my legs. I generally just use a belt.
mum says I cant play games against Zerg
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 18 2012 14:37 GMT
#6944
On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.

Try different fits

I went from slim, to straight, to loose straight

Don't compromise waist size
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
October 18 2012 16:31 GMT
#6945
On October 18 2012 23:37 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.

Try different fits

I went from slim, to straight, to loose straight

Don't compromise waist size


This. I have a 29-ish inch waist and a 34 inch inseam, so I've only ever owned two pairs of jeans that actually "fit" on the waist, It makes a HUGE difference in how you look.
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 18:18:46
October 18 2012 18:11 GMT
#6946
On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.

I'm starting to have the same problem... Pants that fit like a charm before now do not fit at all, and other, comfortable loose pants are now very tight from my thighs etc. I'm going to have to buy new pants soon..

Also, cool numbers incoming tomorrow: 90 kg squats, 125 deadlifts, 60 kg benchpress!
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
October 18 2012 19:33 GMT
#6947
Haha similar problem here. Slim-fit pants used to fit me perfectly. Now, my waist has stayed the same, but my thighs are bigger so the slimfit pants are feeling tighter...

Shirts feel a lot better though. Slimfit dress shirts that were long enough for my arms used to feel loose everywhere, now I'm starting to fit into them more.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
October 18 2012 21:19 GMT
#6948
On October 18 2012 23:37 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.

Try different fits

I went from slim, to straight, to loose straight

Don't compromise waist size

I gave up and went with a 36 even though I'm a 32-34. Most comfortable I've been wearing jeans in a wjile
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
October 18 2012 22:19 GMT
#6949
On October 19 2012 06:19 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2012 23:37 Cambium wrote:
On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.

Try different fits

I went from slim, to straight, to loose straight

Don't compromise waist size

I gave up and went with a 36 even though I'm a 32-34. Most comfortable I've been wearing jeans in a wjile

Same here; I literally have 'pants I look good in' and 'pants I can sit down in without having to pretend I'm at a golf course and about to read the green before actually being able to squat down'. I do get 10000x more compliments on my ass, especially when there's booze involved.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 19 2012 13:10 GMT
#6950
On October 19 2012 07:19 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 06:19 decafchicken wrote:
On October 18 2012 23:37 Cambium wrote:
On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.

Try different fits

I went from slim, to straight, to loose straight

Don't compromise waist size

I gave up and went with a 36 even though I'm a 32-34. Most comfortable I've been wearing jeans in a wjile

Same here; I literally have 'pants I look good in' and 'pants I can sit down in without having to pretend I'm at a golf course and about to read the green before actually being able to squat down'. I do get 10000x more compliments on my ass, especially when there's booze involved.
ç

awh the ladies love the ass.

and they grab it too. -_-;
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
October 19 2012 13:33 GMT
#6951
squats felt easier than before even though I upped the weight. Feels good. Also, I felt slightly less pain in my groin area, which is good. Hope it keeps going to that direction.

Also searching weightlifting shoes. Went through like 8 sports stores, none had them. Bleh. I might get a pair on monday though.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
October 19 2012 16:11 GMT
#6952
Some of my jeans are too big now. I can also use some of my old jeans that I used years ago. Going from fat to fit has its advantages.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-19 18:08:15
October 19 2012 18:07 GMT
#6953
In tonight's edition of Bro'est of the Bros:

Bro #1:

Puts 30kg on the bar
Puts pussy pad on the bar
Wraps towel around pad
Does one dangerously shaky rep
Does a second, falls over
Has to take a step forward while squatting, barely gets up again
STARTS TO DO BOXING PUNCHES AGAINST THE PAD

Bro #2

Barbell curls
RIGHT UNDER THE PULLUP BAR
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 19 2012 18:28 GMT
#6954
On October 20 2012 03:07 zatic wrote:
In tonight's edition of Bro'est of the Bros:

Bro #1:

Puts 30kg on the bar
Puts pussy pad on the bar
Wraps towel around pad
Does one dangerously shaky rep
Does a second, falls over
Has to take a step forward while squatting, barely gets up again
STARTS TO DO BOXING PUNCHES AGAINST THE PAD

Bro #2

Barbell curls
RIGHT UNDER THE PULLUP BAR


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really know what's sad? that this happens on a daily basis on my gym. People, however, do get scared and intimidated by the amount of weight me and a couple of guys lift. Specially when I break the 100-120kg mark, it's actually pretty encouraging to not fail a rep in front of them. ;D.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
October 19 2012 18:40 GMT
#6955
Punching the pussy pad is better than using it, though.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
October 19 2012 18:52 GMT
#6956
Hahaha Broest of the Bros :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Vitruvian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States168 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-19 20:10:44
October 19 2012 20:08 GMT
#6957
On October 20 2012 03:07 zatic wrote:
Bro'est of the Bros:


Would pay for box set.

Edit:

On October 19 2012 07:19 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 06:19 decafchicken wrote:
On October 18 2012 23:37 Cambium wrote:
On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.

Try different fits

I went from slim, to straight, to loose straight

Don't compromise waist size

I gave up and went with a 36 even though I'm a 32-34. Most comfortable I've been wearing jeans in a wjile

Same here; I literally have 'pants I look good in' and 'pants I can sit down in without having to pretend I'm at a golf course and about to read the green before actually being able to squat down'. I do get 10000x more compliments on my ass, especially when there's booze involved.


Pretty much identical here. Went from 30x32 to 36x32. From some random girl at house party: "What's your nationality? I've never seen an Asian with an ass before."
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 19 2012 20:21 GMT
#6958
On October 20 2012 05:08 Vitruvian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2012 03:07 zatic wrote:
Bro'est of the Bros:


Would pay for box set.

Edit:

Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 07:19 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
On October 19 2012 06:19 decafchicken wrote:
On October 18 2012 23:37 Cambium wrote:
On October 18 2012 21:44 Mementoss wrote:
Last night I tried putting some jeans on in the first time since the spring, so like 7 months. First two pairs I can't get them on, 3rd pair is a charm. First pair was 31/32 second was 31/32 third pair was 30/32 and fit. o_o Wasn't sure if I should be pissed and dissapointed or happy.

How do you know if your jeans don't fit cause your getting fatter or because your leg muscles wont let them get past your waist?

How should I go about buying new jeans? Bigger waist and use a belt so I have my crotch/leg room or like some sort of relaxed fit style, I don't want them being super tight.

Try different fits

I went from slim, to straight, to loose straight

Don't compromise waist size

I gave up and went with a 36 even though I'm a 32-34. Most comfortable I've been wearing jeans in a wjile

Same here; I literally have 'pants I look good in' and 'pants I can sit down in without having to pretend I'm at a golf course and about to read the green before actually being able to squat down'. I do get 10000x more compliments on my ass, especially when there's booze involved.


Pretty much identical here. Went from 30x32 to 36x32. From some random girl at house party: "What's your nationality? I've never seen an Asian with an ass before."


lol holy shit best compliment ever?

I went to have lunch like a week ago with some friends from univ.

their exact words were "wow, you are looking so good. you look strong..very nice ass too. Like very grabbable" lol.

one of them asked for a "real hug" before I left.

lifting is awesome ;D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
BlondeOnBlonde
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada150 Posts
October 19 2012 20:39 GMT
#6959


This is my 538lbs Deadlift @ 178lbs folks. What do you think? Acceptable? I sat too much? You're the judge!
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
October 19 2012 21:57 GMT
#6960
Locked out is locked out, imo. Very nice.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Prev 1 346 347 348 349 350 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiLiPiLi 19
RuFF_SC2 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1373
Sharp 58
Bale 38
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4761
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g7512
JimRising 530
C9.Mang0289
ViBE155
ToD82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick770
BasetradeTV177
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP88
• poizon28 38
• davetesta27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1158
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.