• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10842 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 106

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 379 Next
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
March 06 2012 09:31 GMT
#2101
On March 06 2012 12:13 Risen wrote:
Pain, suffering, general discomfort...

Had to do grandpa walk up the stairs tonight. Up 15 lbs on squat over the past week, and it's awesome don't get me wrong, but after working out I feel like I have to walk using only my calves and I break out in laughter randomly >.> <.<

This happen to anyone else when they're really sore?


One time I had the brilliant idea to do some GHD sit-ups with a 25lb plate behind my head after having not done any sit-ups at all in forever. The next morning, I had to literally roll out of bed and do a push-up from the floor in order to stand up. My abs refused to do anything all day. That really sucked.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
March 06 2012 10:37 GMT
#2102



finally got some proper squat vids for form check, feel free to comment.
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
kurrysauce
Profile Joined October 2010
272 Posts
March 06 2012 12:02 GMT
#2103
On March 06 2012 19:37 rEiGN~ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3qfXKoXpZU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hCwWCrrEI

finally got some proper squat vids for form check, feel free to comment.



Looks pretty good , very tight form. However I don't like how your neck is craned a little backwards though.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
March 06 2012 12:02 GMT
#2104
Looks like a good squat to me. Though your heels come off the ground a bit, so it seems you don't push through your heels enough, which probably needs fixing. That's actually also my main squatting-problem.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
March 06 2012 13:09 GMT
#2105
my biggest problem is knees caving in on tough sets, gotta do something about that.
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
March 06 2012 13:13 GMT
#2106
I think you have the bar slightly too high up on your back, which causes you to put more weight on your toes. Other than that it looks pretty solid. I have the same problem with my knees though, I'm trying to solve it by pressing my feet outward.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
March 06 2012 13:45 GMT
#2107
u know what+ Show Spoiler +

TODAY SUCKED SO FORGET ABOUT IT HAHA!!!!
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
March 06 2012 13:49 GMT
#2108
On March 06 2012 19:37 rEiGN~ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3qfXKoXpZU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5hCwWCrrEI

finally got some proper squat vids for form check, feel free to comment.


1. THere are different views on the neck up and the neck neutral. If that's working for you then keep it, if you're getting tension/exertional headaches I'd go to a more neutral position

2. Knees do cave slightly... spread the floor with your feet

3. Heels are coming off the ground slightly -- you can also see this with the bar path (if you just watch the bar go up and down), you'll see near the bottom that the bar starts to move forward instead of directly up and down which means you are shifting your weight forward.

Sit back on those heels more and do a bit of specific glute/hamstring work.

4. Depth pretty good

5. Bar on back is OK if you are doing high bar squats... otherwise lower the bar.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
March 06 2012 14:00 GMT
#2109
On March 06 2012 15:40 `Zapdos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 06:33 Daigomi wrote:
On March 06 2012 05:56 `Zapdos wrote:
Zapdos
Age: 20 || Height: 5'5" || Weight: 128(have gained 8 pounds since starting workint out in november) lbs
Starting Date: 3/04/2012 || Goal Date: 06/15/2012
Weight goals -- [Would like to be somewhere between 140-150 depending on how my body fills out]
Training goals -- [Going 5 times a week with one day of Neural activation training and one day off]
Nutrition goals -- [ Trying to get about 3000 caories a day and get protein supplements to help grow muscle]

Hey guys just started this routine but i've been working out off and on with varied success since november. I wanna put on some muscle since i'm a pretty short and scrawny guy and I never took the time to work out and fill out to. I started this workout which I will link and i'd like to know your opinions on whether or nto this is a good workout. I feel like it is and after doing the first two days am already exhausted. http://www.projectswole.com/printable/werewolf-muscle-log-3.htm

Just out of interest, how advanced a lifter were you when you started, and what are your current PRs on the big lifts (deadlift, squat, bench)? I don't know much, but that looks like a pretty advanced/bodybuilder workout rather than a beginner workout, so I'd guess how good it is would depend on how appropriate it is for you to be using it at the moment.


I do about 115 bench press and the same for squats, haven't been working out for that long but I started at 65 for bench press and closer to 80 for squats back in november

Kg or Lbs? 115kg bench sounds a bit big, but 115lb squat sounds a bit small so I'm not sure :p
Moderator
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
March 06 2012 14:10 GMT
#2110
On March 06 2012 23:00 Daigomi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 15:40 `Zapdos wrote:
On March 06 2012 06:33 Daigomi wrote:
On March 06 2012 05:56 `Zapdos wrote:
Zapdos
Age: 20 || Height: 5'5" || Weight: 128(have gained 8 pounds since starting workint out in november) lbs
Starting Date: 3/04/2012 || Goal Date: 06/15/2012
Weight goals -- [Would like to be somewhere between 140-150 depending on how my body fills out]
Training goals -- [Going 5 times a week with one day of Neural activation training and one day off]
Nutrition goals -- [ Trying to get about 3000 caories a day and get protein supplements to help grow muscle]

Hey guys just started this routine but i've been working out off and on with varied success since november. I wanna put on some muscle since i'm a pretty short and scrawny guy and I never took the time to work out and fill out to. I started this workout which I will link and i'd like to know your opinions on whether or nto this is a good workout. I feel like it is and after doing the first two days am already exhausted. http://www.projectswole.com/printable/werewolf-muscle-log-3.htm

Just out of interest, how advanced a lifter were you when you started, and what are your current PRs on the big lifts (deadlift, squat, bench)? I don't know much, but that looks like a pretty advanced/bodybuilder workout rather than a beginner workout, so I'd guess how good it is would depend on how appropriate it is for you to be using it at the moment.


I do about 115 bench press and the same for squats, haven't been working out for that long but I started at 65 for bench press and closer to 80 for squats back in november

Kg or Lbs? 115kg bench sounds a bit big, but 115lb squat sounds a bit small so I'm not sure :p

The guy's 5'5" and 128lb. I highly doubt anyone could bench double their body weight in 4 months... lol
Official Entusman #21
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
March 06 2012 14:15 GMT
#2111
On March 06 2012 23:10 infinity21 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 23:00 Daigomi wrote:
On March 06 2012 15:40 `Zapdos wrote:
On March 06 2012 06:33 Daigomi wrote:
On March 06 2012 05:56 `Zapdos wrote:
Zapdos
Age: 20 || Height: 5'5" || Weight: 128(have gained 8 pounds since starting workint out in november) lbs
Starting Date: 3/04/2012 || Goal Date: 06/15/2012
Weight goals -- [Would like to be somewhere between 140-150 depending on how my body fills out]
Training goals -- [Going 5 times a week with one day of Neural activation training and one day off]
Nutrition goals -- [ Trying to get about 3000 caories a day and get protein supplements to help grow muscle]

Hey guys just started this routine but i've been working out off and on with varied success since november. I wanna put on some muscle since i'm a pretty short and scrawny guy and I never took the time to work out and fill out to. I started this workout which I will link and i'd like to know your opinions on whether or nto this is a good workout. I feel like it is and after doing the first two days am already exhausted. http://www.projectswole.com/printable/werewolf-muscle-log-3.htm

Just out of interest, how advanced a lifter were you when you started, and what are your current PRs on the big lifts (deadlift, squat, bench)? I don't know much, but that looks like a pretty advanced/bodybuilder workout rather than a beginner workout, so I'd guess how good it is would depend on how appropriate it is for you to be using it at the moment.


I do about 115 bench press and the same for squats, haven't been working out for that long but I started at 65 for bench press and closer to 80 for squats back in november

Kg or Lbs? 115kg bench sounds a bit big, but 115lb squat sounds a bit small so I'm not sure :p

The guy's 5'5" and 128lb. I highly doubt anyone could bench double their body weight in 4 months... lol

Haha, good point. Forgot to check that out :p In that case, something like SS would probably be a better program for general strength and bulking right? 4 months for a 52kg squat seems a bit slow. The workout 'Zapdos is currently doing is quite intensive with 5 days of gym a week, and quite a bit of isolation work as well as a fair amount of high rep low intensity sets. To me, SS seems more fitting if his goal is just general strength + bulking.
Moderator
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
March 06 2012 14:32 GMT
#2112
On March 06 2012 23:15 Daigomi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 23:10 infinity21 wrote:
On March 06 2012 23:00 Daigomi wrote:
On March 06 2012 15:40 `Zapdos wrote:
On March 06 2012 06:33 Daigomi wrote:
On March 06 2012 05:56 `Zapdos wrote:
Zapdos
Age: 20 || Height: 5'5" || Weight: 128(have gained 8 pounds since starting workint out in november) lbs
Starting Date: 3/04/2012 || Goal Date: 06/15/2012
Weight goals -- [Would like to be somewhere between 140-150 depending on how my body fills out]
Training goals -- [Going 5 times a week with one day of Neural activation training and one day off]
Nutrition goals -- [ Trying to get about 3000 caories a day and get protein supplements to help grow muscle]

Hey guys just started this routine but i've been working out off and on with varied success since november. I wanna put on some muscle since i'm a pretty short and scrawny guy and I never took the time to work out and fill out to. I started this workout which I will link and i'd like to know your opinions on whether or nto this is a good workout. I feel like it is and after doing the first two days am already exhausted. http://www.projectswole.com/printable/werewolf-muscle-log-3.htm

Just out of interest, how advanced a lifter were you when you started, and what are your current PRs on the big lifts (deadlift, squat, bench)? I don't know much, but that looks like a pretty advanced/bodybuilder workout rather than a beginner workout, so I'd guess how good it is would depend on how appropriate it is for you to be using it at the moment.


I do about 115 bench press and the same for squats, haven't been working out for that long but I started at 65 for bench press and closer to 80 for squats back in november

Kg or Lbs? 115kg bench sounds a bit big, but 115lb squat sounds a bit small so I'm not sure :p

The guy's 5'5" and 128lb. I highly doubt anyone could bench double their body weight in 4 months... lol

Haha, good point. Forgot to check that out :p In that case, something like SS would probably be a better program for general strength and bulking right? 4 months for a 52kg squat seems a bit slow. The workout 'Zapdos is currently doing is quite intensive with 5 days of gym a week, and quite a bit of isolation work as well as a fair amount of high rep low intensity sets. To me, SS seems more fitting if his goal is just general strength + bulking.

Yeah most people would say that SS is more fitting. In general, if you have to ask, you're not ready to do intermediate/advanced routines imo.
Official Entusman #21
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
March 06 2012 15:16 GMT
#2113
This research job could be pretty insane. If all goes well I may have my name for the first time on a proper science article!

A huge bonus is that the cafeteria is awesome.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
March 06 2012 16:40 GMT
#2114
> sJarl

My PHD friends are basically lab slaves
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
March 06 2012 16:46 GMT
#2115
lol, I can believe that. My summer will prolly involve mapping out metabolites and pestering the PhD students with questions ^^
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
March 06 2012 16:49 GMT
#2116
On March 07 2012 00:16 sJarl wrote:
This research job could be pretty insane. If all goes well I may have my name for the first time on a proper science article!

A huge bonus is that the cafeteria is awesome.

What is your research on? I might get an article published by the end of the year, depending on how lucky I am in obtaining a sample for my work.
Moderator
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
March 06 2012 16:52 GMT
#2117
On March 07 2012 01:49 Daigomi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 00:16 sJarl wrote:
This research job could be pretty insane. If all goes well I may have my name for the first time on a proper science article!

A huge bonus is that the cafeteria is awesome.

What is your research on? I might get an article published by the end of the year, depending on how lucky I am in obtaining a sample for my work.


It basicly involves mapping out the entire human metabolic pathway if I understood my mentor right and doing it such a manner that the data is easily accessible to others and on a computational form.

https://notendur.hi.is/rfleming/SummerStudentProject2012MetabolicCartography.pdf

This is the project description if you are interested. It is a really ambitious project and it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
March 06 2012 16:57 GMT
#2118
On March 07 2012 01:52 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 01:49 Daigomi wrote:
On March 07 2012 00:16 sJarl wrote:
This research job could be pretty insane. If all goes well I may have my name for the first time on a proper science article!

A huge bonus is that the cafeteria is awesome.

What is your research on? I might get an article published by the end of the year, depending on how lucky I am in obtaining a sample for my work.


It basicly involves mapping out the entire human metabolic pathway if I understood my mentor right and doing it such a manner that the data is easily accessible to others and on a computational form.

https://notendur.hi.is/rfleming/SummerStudentProject2012MetabolicCartography.pdf

This is the project description if you are interested. It is a really ambitious project and it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.

Ahh ok cool, that looks interesting. Is the research part of your degree, or just work?
Moderator
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
March 06 2012 17:01 GMT
#2119
On March 07 2012 01:57 Daigomi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 01:52 sJarl wrote:
On March 07 2012 01:49 Daigomi wrote:
On March 07 2012 00:16 sJarl wrote:
This research job could be pretty insane. If all goes well I may have my name for the first time on a proper science article!

A huge bonus is that the cafeteria is awesome.

What is your research on? I might get an article published by the end of the year, depending on how lucky I am in obtaining a sample for my work.


It basicly involves mapping out the entire human metabolic pathway if I understood my mentor right and doing it such a manner that the data is easily accessible to others and on a computational form.

https://notendur.hi.is/rfleming/SummerStudentProject2012MetabolicCartography.pdf

This is the project description if you are interested. It is a really ambitious project and it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.

Ahh ok cool, that looks interesting. Is the research part of your degree, or just work?


It's just a summer programme for me but it really helps when I do the research project next year for my BS degreen in Medicine. It's a mandatory part when you study medicine in Iceland.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Daigomi
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
South Africa4316 Posts
March 06 2012 17:04 GMT
#2120
On March 07 2012 02:01 sJarl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2012 01:57 Daigomi wrote:
On March 07 2012 01:52 sJarl wrote:
On March 07 2012 01:49 Daigomi wrote:
On March 07 2012 00:16 sJarl wrote:
This research job could be pretty insane. If all goes well I may have my name for the first time on a proper science article!

A huge bonus is that the cafeteria is awesome.

What is your research on? I might get an article published by the end of the year, depending on how lucky I am in obtaining a sample for my work.


It basicly involves mapping out the entire human metabolic pathway if I understood my mentor right and doing it such a manner that the data is easily accessible to others and on a computational form.

https://notendur.hi.is/rfleming/SummerStudentProject2012MetabolicCartography.pdf

This is the project description if you are interested. It is a really ambitious project and it's going to be interesting to see how it goes.

Ahh ok cool, that looks interesting. Is the research part of your degree, or just work?


It's just a summer programme for me but it really helps when I do the research project next year for my BS degreen in Medicine. It's a mandatory part when you study medicine in Iceland.

Oh I see. Sounds good. Getting a published article while still busy with your undergraduate degree is really nice
Moderator
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 338
OGKoka 260
Codebar 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40720
Calm 3844
Shuttle 1918
Bisu 1629
FanTaSy 1456
Mini 1103
Soma 701
Rush 581
EffOrt 477
Stork 328
[ Show more ]
Light 296
actioN 282
Snow 249
Hyuk 246
firebathero 210
ZerO 209
Dewaltoss 106
Zeus 85
Barracks 80
hero 71
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 48
Killer 46
Pusan 36
Sharp 36
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 29
Free 26
Shine 20
Yoon 20
Aegong 18
PianO 17
HiyA 16
sorry 16
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7710
Dendi1002
League of Legends
KnowMe41
Counter-Strike
x6flipin674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes553
Other Games
singsing2300
hiko1591
B2W.Neo357
byalli269
mouzStarbuck203
Livibee199
Liquid`VortiX186
Hui .169
Beastyqt136
Mew2King69
Trikslyr59
RotterdaM23
Rex19
ZerO(Twitch)15
FrodaN0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV248
League of Legends
• Nemesis2683
Other Games
• Shiphtur549
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 45m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.