• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13059 users

The Paleo Diet thread - Page 10

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 22:22:53
November 28 2011 22:18 GMT
#181
purecarnagge pick up a protein shake too if you can afford it, its very good for cooking nubs (simple, super-fast to prepare, dont have to use it if you dont need it - doesnt go off! lol)
(read the back and compare different brands to make sure you get one with high protein content rather than a mass builder or wtvr, and dont get confused/tricked by the way they might varyingly display it (eg 30g per serving where 1 serving = 10 scoops)
dont get put off if your shake tastes fuckin disgusting either, the second time i bought it (different brand) it tasted wey different)
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
November 29 2011 00:04 GMT
#182
On November 28 2011 12:11 AoN.DimSum wrote:
You guys ever try ghee? It's pretty good.


btw PALEO DONUTS YEAHHHHHHHHH
http://www.pragmaticpaleo.com/2010/09/21/coconut-flour-donuts/

I will make these after the american open.

Ghee is pretty good. It's great for people who might have trouble with the lactose in butter because ghee actually has no lactose at all.

You can even make it yourself from butter if you're the adventurous type.
FungalLove
Profile Joined June 2011
Uruguay24 Posts
November 29 2011 19:17 GMT
#183
Am I reading it wrong or does the OP say that grains are bad and meats are good?

Are we losing our minds?

The kind of foods that we are supposed to eat are determined by our teeth composition and our intestinal tract.
Like, a rabbit eats vegetables because it has the teeth for it.
A wolf (dog) eats meat because they have pointy molars, made for tearing meat.

We humans have more flat molars than anything else, they are not for tearing meat, but for crushing cereals.
Furthermore, the intestines of animals which eat lots of meat are short, and ours is long.

Another clue is the cholesterol levels. A dog can eat a pound of butter every day for months and have no significant cholesterol issues. The same cannot be said for humans.
That shows you that they are prepared to eat foods high in cholesterol, and we are not.

And another thing, putting people with health problems (like celiacs) as an example to say that this or that food is bad, is kind of silly. It is bad for them, because they have a disease.....not the other way around.

The problem with a diet low on grains and high on meats/eggs/vegetables, is that humans need more carbohydrates than they need protein.
If you eat lots of protein and few carbs, your body will inevitably transform some of those proteins in energy through a longer and more complex mechanism than just giving carbs to it. You will feel drained and heavy.
Try it for a week and you will see for yourself.

Happy eating!
"Build Ice Fisher, build 4 Gate, build reaper expand...... No build." The Last Samurai
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 29 2011 22:02 GMT
#184
On November 30 2011 04:17 FungalLove wrote:
Am I reading it wrong or does the OP say that grains are bad and meats are good?

Are we losing our minds?

The kind of foods that we are supposed to eat are determined by our teeth composition and our intestinal tract.
Like, a rabbit eats vegetables because it has the teeth for it.
A wolf (dog) eats meat because they have pointy molars, made for tearing meat.

We humans have more flat molars than anything else, they are not for tearing meat, but for crushing cereals.
Furthermore, the intestines of animals which eat lots of meat are short, and ours is long.

Another clue is the cholesterol levels. A dog can eat a pound of butter every day for months and have no significant cholesterol issues. The same cannot be said for humans.
That shows you that they are prepared to eat foods high in cholesterol, and we are not.

And another thing, putting people with health problems (like celiacs) as an example to say that this or that food is bad, is kind of silly. It is bad for them, because they have a disease.....not the other way around.

The problem with a diet low on grains and high on meats/eggs/vegetables, is that humans need more carbohydrates than they need protein.
If you eat lots of protein and few carbs, your body will inevitably transform some of those proteins in energy through a longer and more complex mechanism than just giving carbs to it. You will feel drained and heavy.
Try it for a week and you will see for yourself.

Happy eating!


Losing our minds? No.

Our teeth are varied for an omnivorous diet. I'm not sure how you can ignore incisors, canines, and premolars which are more made for chewing meats. We have very few molars compared to the above categories.

Cholesterol levels don't affect rates of cardiovascular disease. And, by the way, did you know that the only animals that get atherosclerosis are vegetarian animals? Hmmm. It's not because of eating meats.

Lots of people have gluten insensitivity, not just celiacs.

Vegetables, fruits, potatoes, etc are more than enough carbohydrates.


You pretty much have no good arguments to offer, so I'll leave it at that.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
November 29 2011 22:02 GMT
#185
On November 30 2011 04:17 FungalLove wrote:
Am I reading it wrong or does the OP say that grains are bad and meats are good?

Are we losing our minds?

The kind of foods that we are supposed to eat are determined by our teeth composition and our intestinal tract.
Like, a rabbit eats vegetables because it has the teeth for it.
A wolf (dog) eats meat because they have pointy molars, made for tearing meat.

We humans have more flat molars than anything else, they are not for tearing meat, but for crushing cereals.
Furthermore, the intestines of animals which eat lots of meat are short, and ours is long.

Another clue is the cholesterol levels. A dog can eat a pound of butter every day for months and have no significant cholesterol issues. The same cannot be said for humans.
That shows you that they are prepared to eat foods high in cholesterol, and we are not.

And another thing, putting people with health problems (like celiacs) as an example to say that this or that food is bad, is kind of silly. It is bad for them, because they have a disease.....not the other way around.

The problem with a diet low on grains and high on meats/eggs/vegetables, is that humans need more carbohydrates than they need protein.
If you eat lots of protein and few carbs, your body will inevitably transform some of those proteins in energy through a longer and more complex mechanism than just giving carbs to it. You will feel drained and heavy.
Try it for a week and you will see for yourself.

Happy eating!


Ugh. Yet another post by somebody who has no understanding of paleo. This all sounds like vegetarian/vegan propaganda honestly, and it's all so wrong that I don't even know where to start.

purecarnagge
Profile Joined August 2010
719 Posts
December 01 2011 01:15 GMT
#186
How do deli meats and stuff fit into the diet? Are they not apart of it? Its not everyday that you can make chicken breast... (its cold here and my grill takes forever to light in the winter... ). I'm a pretty big turkey guy i think its a nice healthy meat to eat... not sure on roast beef or the chicken breast stuff... just thought i would ask though.
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
December 01 2011 01:40 GMT
#187
On November 30 2011 04:17 FungalLove wrote:
Am I reading it wrong or does the OP say that grains are bad and meats are good?

Are we losing our minds?

The kind of foods that we are supposed to eat are determined by our teeth composition and our intestinal tract.

...


The problem with a diet low on grains and high on meats/eggs/vegetables, is that humans need more carbohydrates than they need protein.
If you eat lots of protein and few carbs, your body will inevitably transform some of those proteins in energy through a longer and more complex mechanism than just giving carbs to it. You will feel drained and heavy.
Try it for a week and you will see for yourself.


Happy eating!


I believe one of robb wolfs reasons for paleo is that grains are bad for your digestional tract.

you will feel drained and heavy? Ive been on paleo for two months. one of those months i started working out for the first time in my life doing weight lifting and running more distances than i ever have. I feel amazing and energized. my appetite is regular but not overbearing. so yea ive tried it for a week and Ive seen for myself.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
December 01 2011 01:54 GMT
#188
lol you guys got trolled
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
December 01 2011 02:17 GMT
#189
On December 01 2011 10:15 purecarnagge wrote:
How do deli meats and stuff fit into the diet? Are they not apart of it? Its not everyday that you can make chicken breast... (its cold here and my grill takes forever to light in the winter... ). I'm a pretty big turkey guy i think its a nice healthy meat to eat... not sure on roast beef or the chicken breast stuff... just thought i would ask though.


Deli meats (from package) aren't that good because they're processed.

Over the counter is better... but it's obv way better if you can get them all fresh.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 01 2011 04:22 GMT
#190
@eshlow, any tips for allergies? I'm allergic to dust, cats, and a little bit to pollen.

When I first started on the paleo diet, they actually improved significantly, and barely bothered me all last spring. Since then, they have not only come back but have gotten MUCH worse than they ever were before. I do a better job cleaning my room and washing my sheets than i have ever done before (because I'm living alone) but other than that I can't think of any significant lifestyle changes that would be making this a problem.

Something I should see my doctor about? they're bad enough that they're bothering me in my daily life, and I might need some type of medication... which I had hoped to avoid.
purecarnagge
Profile Joined August 2010
719 Posts
December 01 2011 18:38 GMT
#191
On December 01 2011 11:17 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 10:15 purecarnagge wrote:
How do deli meats and stuff fit into the diet? Are they not apart of it? Its not everyday that you can make chicken breast... (its cold here and my grill takes forever to light in the winter... ). I'm a pretty big turkey guy i think its a nice healthy meat to eat... not sure on roast beef or the chicken breast stuff... just thought i would ask though.


Deli meats (from package) aren't that good because they're processed.

Over the counter is better... but it's obv way better if you can get them all fresh.


at the meat counter of course, aren't those fine?
Sovern
Profile Joined March 2011
United States312 Posts
December 05 2011 01:10 GMT
#192
I'd be skeptical of any diets that disregard wheat's/grains as they have been proven to lower the risk of cardio vascular disease and have health benefits attributed to them. The guy a few posts up that said that cholesterol levels don't attribute to heart disease is laughable. I'd listen to my doctor or any doctor before I'd listen to a random forum user and I'd hope that most people would too.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
December 05 2011 03:33 GMT
#193
On December 05 2011 10:10 Sovern wrote:
I'd be skeptical of any diets that disregard wheat's/grains as they have been proven to lower the risk of cardio vascular disease and have health benefits attributed to them. The guy a few posts up that said that cholesterol levels don't attribute to heart disease is laughable. I'd listen to my doctor or any doctor before I'd listen to a random forum user and I'd hope that most people would too.



Did you even read the OP?
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 05:34:15
December 05 2011 05:16 GMT
#194
On December 05 2011 10:10 Sovern wrote:
I'd be skeptical of any diets that disregard wheat's/grains as they have been proven to lower the risk of cardio vascular disease and have health benefits attributed to them. The guy a few posts up that said that cholesterol levels don't attribute to heart disease is laughable. I'd listen to my doctor or any doctor before I'd listen to a random forum user and I'd hope that most people would too.


Yawn. Increase dietary cholesterol, especially from great sources like eggs, does not increase risk of CVD. Rather, it is either neutral or positive on improving CVD risk factors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20683785
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11023005
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18991244
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21776466
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19369056
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21134328
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15164336
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18991244
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18203890
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17531457
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16340654

It's more like you are blindly believing your doctors who haven't done any research on the subject
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
December 05 2011 05:17 GMT
#195
On December 01 2011 13:22 phyre112 wrote:
@eshlow, any tips for allergies? I'm allergic to dust, cats, and a little bit to pollen.

When I first started on the paleo diet, they actually improved significantly, and barely bothered me all last spring. Since then, they have not only come back but have gotten MUCH worse than they ever were before. I do a better job cleaning my room and washing my sheets than i have ever done before (because I'm living alone) but other than that I can't think of any significant lifestyle changes that would be making this a problem.

Something I should see my doctor about? they're bad enough that they're bothering me in my daily life, and I might need some type of medication... which I had hoped to avoid.


Are you taking vitamin D?

there's some weird stuff with vitamin D where if you are hypersensitive or hyposensitive it can mess around with your immune system and make it less or more reactive. See if cutting that or any other supplements out helps?
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 05 2011 05:35 GMT
#196
On December 05 2011 14:17 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 13:22 phyre112 wrote:
@eshlow, any tips for allergies? I'm allergic to dust, cats, and a little bit to pollen.

When I first started on the paleo diet, they actually improved significantly, and barely bothered me all last spring. Since then, they have not only come back but have gotten MUCH worse than they ever were before. I do a better job cleaning my room and washing my sheets than i have ever done before (because I'm living alone) but other than that I can't think of any significant lifestyle changes that would be making this a problem.

Something I should see my doctor about? they're bad enough that they're bothering me in my daily life, and I might need some type of medication... which I had hoped to avoid.


Are you taking vitamin D?

there's some weird stuff with vitamin D where if you are hypersensitive or hyposensitive it can mess around with your immune system and make it less or more reactive. See if cutting that or any other supplements out helps?


Only supplements I've been taking are Vit D, Fish Oil, and creatine - I just ran out of fish oil and creatine and I don't get any more until christmas, so I suppose I'll take the next three weeks with no supplements whatsoever and see if it makes a change.
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
December 05 2011 06:02 GMT
#197
On December 05 2011 10:10 Sovern wrote:
I'd be skeptical of any diets that disregard wheat's/grains as they have been proven to lower the risk of cardio vascular disease and have health benefits attributed to them. The guy a few posts up that said that cholesterol levels don't attribute to heart disease is laughable. I'd listen to my doctor or any doctor before I'd listen to a random forum user and I'd hope that most people would too.

You would rather listen to a professional sales agent than someone who receives no benefit from your purchase? Idc. Your choice.
☺
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
December 05 2011 06:49 GMT
#198
On December 05 2011 14:35 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 14:17 eshlow wrote:
On December 01 2011 13:22 phyre112 wrote:
@eshlow, any tips for allergies? I'm allergic to dust, cats, and a little bit to pollen.

When I first started on the paleo diet, they actually improved significantly, and barely bothered me all last spring. Since then, they have not only come back but have gotten MUCH worse than they ever were before. I do a better job cleaning my room and washing my sheets than i have ever done before (because I'm living alone) but other than that I can't think of any significant lifestyle changes that would be making this a problem.

Something I should see my doctor about? they're bad enough that they're bothering me in my daily life, and I might need some type of medication... which I had hoped to avoid.


Are you taking vitamin D?

there's some weird stuff with vitamin D where if you are hypersensitive or hyposensitive it can mess around with your immune system and make it less or more reactive. See if cutting that or any other supplements out helps?


Only supplements I've been taking are Vit D, Fish Oil, and creatine - I just ran out of fish oil and creatine and I don't get any more until christmas, so I suppose I'll take the next three weeks with no supplements whatsoever and see if it makes a change.


Hopefully that works.

Although better cleaning can sometimes cause more enhanced allergy issues (especially with kids). I wouldn't be so sure that it can't happen to adults too. It's possible to be too clean.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Sackings
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada457 Posts
December 07 2011 16:41 GMT
#199
been thinking about trying this out, have a question about eggs tho. Is it really ok to be eating eggs everyday? you always hear from the media about how bad eggs are for chlorestrol, is this a crock of shit ??? right now i do 3 scrambled eggs + some shredded cheese mixed in, fills me up just fine, never hungry till lunch.
naniwa fighting!!!
sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
December 07 2011 16:49 GMT
#200
The media is crap. Eat your eggs, everyday if you want to.
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings77
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 155
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 358
Dota 2
monkeys_forever787
NeuroSwarm83
League of Legends
Doublelift5563
JimRising 625
Counter-Strike
fl0m5327
minikerr27
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox796
AZ_Axe175
Other Games
summit1g9032
KnowMe194
Maynarde189
ArmadaUGS111
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 11m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.