• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:24
CEST 21:24
KST 04:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7644 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 712

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 710 711 712 713 714 730 Next
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
December 11 2011 22:36 GMT
#14221
Goals are important. QUANTIFY IT. My running team decided that we were going to finish a 20k obstacle run within a year of training. We started off by doing a warrior dash (5k, obstacles, etc.) a few months into our training. Every M/W/F we would run a 5k and slowly build up to doing obstacles like low crawls, monkey bars, hurdles, burpees, pushups, etc. without walking any parts. I just finished the Tough Mudder last week, which is an actual thing that our team can check off in the box. Our next goal is to complete the ironman within 3 years and do a spartan death race 2 years after that. I got pics of the tough mudder if you guys want to see them.

Other piece of advice, do it with a buddy. Have somebody to hold you accountable in some way and vice versa.
www.regimentrunning.com
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
December 11 2011 23:25 GMT
#14222
On December 12 2011 05:13 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 04:26 Orpheos wrote:
todays workout blew chunks. I was super slow on all my my squat sets. barely made every single one.
failed my first bench set immediately and lowered down to last sessions weight. still failed to get 3x5 even though ive been doing 5x5.
powercleans felt awful too.

either im not sleeping enough or im coming to the end of my "eating in deficit, losing weight and still making easy gains" phase. fuck. thought id at least get my bench to BW.


Aww ):You just need to let those bad day pass, don't worry about them, else it's a big blow for motivation. Ofcourse you need accept that the rates your lifts are going up by decrease as well.

Make sure you are eating enough, what can happen is that your body doesn't have enough energy to repair the micro muscle tears because lack of food, and then bad workouts happen. The other thing I want to suggest, is make sure to get yourself pumped up. If you go to the gym in a bad mood, all too often you aren't going to get that much done, make sure you are excited for it. So whether that is blasting some epic music with your earphones, telling yourself that if you make this lift the most beautiful girl will have sex with you... Or just anything that can get your adrenalin pumping; a lot of it is in the lifters head.

On a side note, I've been thinking about making a videos series for working out. It wouldn't be focused on techniques with lifts, but it'd be more about the stuff that happens on the outside. Being in the right mindset, explaining to people the investment that is needed to workout. Strategies. I'm not targeting the strong lifters out there, my goal is for people like me, who are still young to feel happy and confident about their bodies. I want to show them how easy it is to switch, how it will make your life positive, and keep people motivated. I don't want to win Mr. Olympia, and I want to have the world record bench press... I want to be happy with who I am, and I want to do something with my body.

I still want to get a little bit bigger before I start S: ... I'm not sure how many people would be interested in something like that, but even if it gets just 10 viewers I'll know someone is watching and that'll keep me going because I like helping people out and it'd be a project I'd enjoy. It'd really be just educating the beginners, I'm not strong, I'm just above average, in the same boat as many people, and I want people to come on this journey with me.


Not only do I whole heartily agree with your idea, I would love to help you and be a part of it in any way I can man :D
Victory Loves Preparation
Garbels
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria653 Posts
December 11 2011 23:36 GMT
#14223
On December 12 2011 07:36 Cecil wrote:
Goals are important. QUANTIFY IT. My running team decided that we were going to finish a 20k obstacle run within a year of training. We started off by doing a warrior dash (5k, obstacles, etc.) a few months into our training. Every M/W/F we would run a 5k and slowly build up to doing obstacles like low crawls, monkey bars, hurdles, burpees, pushups, etc. without walking any parts. I just finished the Tough Mudder last week, which is an actual thing that our team can check off in the box. Our next goal is to complete the ironman within 3 years and do a spartan death race 2 years after that. I got pics of the tough mudder if you guys want to see them.

Other piece of advice, do it with a buddy. Have somebody to hold you accountable in some way and vice versa.


The Tough Mudder sound like a lot of fun. Yes we want pics !
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
December 12 2011 04:41 GMT
#14224
On December 12 2011 08:36 Garbels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 07:36 Cecil wrote:
Goals are important. QUANTIFY IT. My running team decided that we were going to finish a 20k obstacle run within a year of training. We started off by doing a warrior dash (5k, obstacles, etc.) a few months into our training. Every M/W/F we would run a 5k and slowly build up to doing obstacles like low crawls, monkey bars, hurdles, burpees, pushups, etc. without walking any parts. I just finished the Tough Mudder last week, which is an actual thing that our team can check off in the box. Our next goal is to complete the ironman within 3 years and do a spartan death race 2 years after that. I got pics of the tough mudder if you guys want to see them.

Other piece of advice, do it with a buddy. Have somebody to hold you accountable in some way and vice versa.


The Tough Mudder sound like a lot of fun. Yes we want pics !



I'll only post 3. If you want more just PM me for them (don't want to flood a page).

[image loading]
Log carry through the mud

[image loading]
Trudging through a 38 degree ice pool

[image loading]
Finish line WAAAAAAAAGH! (Right after the 10,000 volt shock obstacle, seen behind me at the wires)


Do I see a Teamliquid mudder team in the future?
www.regimentrunning.com
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 07:04:40
December 12 2011 07:03 GMT
#14225
Alright. Real quick froadac summary.

My birthday is in 3 months (3/9/94)
My surgery is in ~6 months (6/1x)

So yeah. I have six months to get back in shape. I started lifting again on friday. Man, front squats are weird. Anyways....

I'll post a couple form checks in a couple days. I'm starting to eat well again, I feel like I'm on a yoyo diet, except for just like a yoyo it wants to stay the heck down. Screw you.

I have a friend who evidently is doing SS lifting as well. He's a bit of a boss, but is going to work with me a few days. He's pretty darn good. Furthermore whole milk is available in his household. All things are good. Look out for before/mid/after pics XD
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
December 12 2011 07:10 GMT
#14226
keep up the great work froadac!
gl!!!
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
December 12 2011 11:36 GMT
#14227
On December 12 2011 13:41 Cecil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 08:36 Garbels wrote:
On December 12 2011 07:36 Cecil wrote:
Goals are important. QUANTIFY IT. My running team decided that we were going to finish a 20k obstacle run within a year of training. We started off by doing a warrior dash (5k, obstacles, etc.) a few months into our training. Every M/W/F we would run a 5k and slowly build up to doing obstacles like low crawls, monkey bars, hurdles, burpees, pushups, etc. without walking any parts. I just finished the Tough Mudder last week, which is an actual thing that our team can check off in the box. Our next goal is to complete the ironman within 3 years and do a spartan death race 2 years after that. I got pics of the tough mudder if you guys want to see them.

Other piece of advice, do it with a buddy. Have somebody to hold you accountable in some way and vice versa.


The Tough Mudder sound like a lot of fun. Yes we want pics !



I'll only post 3. If you want more just PM me for them (don't want to flood a page).

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Log carry through the mud

[image loading]
Trudging through a 38 degree ice pool

[image loading]

Finish line WAAAAAAAAGH! (Right after the 10,000 volt shock obstacle, seen behind me at the wires)


Do I see a Teamliquid mudder team in the future?


haha that looks awesome man :D I fear I have nowhere near enough stamina/endurance for such a race, but it sounds like a lot of fun ^^
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
purecarnagge
Profile Joined August 2010
719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 14:18:52
December 12 2011 14:18 GMT
#14228
So i have been doing Cardio for week 2 now. My starting weight on 11/28/11 was 275lbs. 12/5/11 it was 269 lbs. I am now down to 262 lbs per this morning as of today.

I have done nothing other than clean up my diet. Eat better. I do 20 mins cardio on an elipitical ( i can do it straight with no breaks now...I use to do 10 mins then 10 mins.) followed by 20 mins on a treadmill and some crunches.

I have 2 finals this week so I will only be working out 1x this week more than likely if that. I hope I don't lose my cardio that I've worked so hard to regain. I can't work out tonight. I have tests on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday I have dr appointments... so I'm pretty screwed for working out this week. I'm hoping to get below 260lbs still though but we'll have to wait and see.

I plan to start lifting after my finals are over.
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
December 12 2011 14:25 GMT
#14229
eat less if you want to lose weight. gl with your finals!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
Herrk
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden271 Posts
December 12 2011 14:53 GMT
#14230
I'll take a little headstart of 2012 and start my own journal here.

Have been exercising and training different sports and programs earlier in my life, although i have never gotten particularly strong or anything like that. The last year or so i've not moved myself more than necessary. Finished my final thesis during the spring, that consisted of 4-5 months of mostly sitting in front a computer 8 hours a day. Then i got a job, continuing with the 8 hours sitting down. When i get home i am usually tired and just wants to relax, this is best done by surfing the net, watching streams and playing computer games.

It is time to make a change. I will start exercise according to Rippetoes Starting Strength program, and i will keep this thread as a journal, to support myself and to be able to follow the progress.

Some remarks about my execution of Starting Strength:
I am yet to have the proper technique for doing power cleans. I will try and practice it with the lowest weight possible at the gym, but for now my real workout will have power cleans changed to Pullups (anyone with any thoughts about this?).
I've been hitting the gym a couple of times already, and have started at even lower weights than Rippetoes recommendations (i've been starting from almost total scratch as in SL 5x5). This is because i want to get my body (and especially my knees) gradually used to the training, and i wan't to get a good technique for the exercises. The weights will be built up to my more full potential in a small amount of time.

So here it goes; i went to the gym yesterday and here is what i lifted (warmup exercises not included):

+ Show Spoiler +
Squat, 3x5
20kg

Bench press, 3x5
16kg

Deadlift, 1x5
30kg

The squatting: technique feels good, and the used weight is easy to handle. I will increase this rather rapidly in the following sessions.
The bench press: feels good. Increasing in weight will be done, but slower than the squat.
The deadlift: technique is perhaps somewhat lacking, i will pay more attention to this. The weight is easy to handle.


Here are some of my parameters at the start of this program:
+ Show Spoiler +
Gender: male
Age: 26
Length: 185 cm
Weight: ~68 kg
Didn't make a comeback in LoTV...
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
December 12 2011 15:09 GMT
#14231
On December 12 2011 20:36 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 13:41 Cecil wrote:
On December 12 2011 08:36 Garbels wrote:
On December 12 2011 07:36 Cecil wrote:
Goals are important. QUANTIFY IT. My running team decided that we were going to finish a 20k obstacle run within a year of training. We started off by doing a warrior dash (5k, obstacles, etc.) a few months into our training. Every M/W/F we would run a 5k and slowly build up to doing obstacles like low crawls, monkey bars, hurdles, burpees, pushups, etc. without walking any parts. I just finished the Tough Mudder last week, which is an actual thing that our team can check off in the box. Our next goal is to complete the ironman within 3 years and do a spartan death race 2 years after that. I got pics of the tough mudder if you guys want to see them.

Other piece of advice, do it with a buddy. Have somebody to hold you accountable in some way and vice versa.


The Tough Mudder sound like a lot of fun. Yes we want pics !



I'll only post 3. If you want more just PM me for them (don't want to flood a page).

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Log carry through the mud

[image loading]
Trudging through a 38 degree ice pool

[image loading]

Finish line WAAAAAAAAGH! (Right after the 10,000 volt shock obstacle, seen behind me at the wires)


Do I see a Teamliquid mudder team in the future?


haha that looks awesome man :D I fear I have nowhere near enough stamina/endurance for such a race, but it sounds like a lot of fun ^^


You would be surprised. A year ago my team couldn't complete a simple 3k run without having to stop for a walk or rest and we did the mudder entirely at a run pace with zero stops. It takes a lot of dedication and willpower though. Every human being is given the same constant - a body. The only difference is the mind that pilots that common set of biomechanics. If any TL folks in FL want to train for this just let me know and we can get you on our sponsored team
www.regimentrunning.com
MeShiet
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada290 Posts
December 12 2011 17:54 GMT
#14232
@Cecil, that looks like so much fun and pain put together, but uh would you mind me asking you what colour your shirt was before you entered the race? I'm seriously curious...

Small update on myself: So after two weeks of misadventure due to transportation issues, I finally got to lift with my coach watching. He seems to like my squat depth so all the bad impressions of me missing appointments went away pretty quickly - I hope. Not much else to report apart from the fact that a week long break from lifting plus tequila = MeShietty day in the gym.
If you die this way, you won't live to tell anyone how you died
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
December 12 2011 19:02 GMT
#14233
I wore a WHITE wifebeater shirt to that event lol. So it went from white to green to shit. It's now gray after being put through the wash twice.
www.regimentrunning.com
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 21:59:46
December 12 2011 21:52 GMT
#14234
On December 12 2011 23:53 Herrk wrote:
I'll take a little headstart of 2012 and start my own journal here.

Have been exercising and training different sports and programs earlier in my life, although i have never gotten particularly strong or anything like that. The last year or so i've not moved myself more than necessary. Finished my final thesis during the spring, that consisted of 4-5 months of mostly sitting in front a computer 8 hours a day. Then i got a job, continuing with the 8 hours sitting down. When i get home i am usually tired and just wants to relax, this is best done by surfing the net, watching streams and playing computer games.

It is time to make a change. I will start exercise according to Rippetoes Starting Strength program, and i will keep this thread as a journal, to support myself and to be able to follow the progress.

Some remarks about my execution of Starting Strength:
I am yet to have the proper technique for doing power cleans. I will try and practice it with the lowest weight possible at the gym, but for now my real workout will have power cleans changed to Pullups (anyone with any thoughts about this?).
I've been hitting the gym a couple of times already, and have started at even lower weights than Rippetoes recommendations (i've been starting from almost total scratch as in SL 5x5). This is because i want to get my body (and especially my knees) gradually used to the training, and i wan't to get a good technique for the exercises. The weights will be built up to my more full potential in a small amount of time.

So here it goes; i went to the gym yesterday and here is what i lifted (warmup exercises not included):

+ Show Spoiler +
Squat, 3x5
20kg

Bench press, 3x5
16kg

Deadlift, 1x5
30kg

The squatting: technique feels good, and the used weight is easy to handle. I will increase this rather rapidly in the following sessions.
The bench press: feels good. Increasing in weight will be done, but slower than the squat.
The deadlift: technique is perhaps somewhat lacking, i will pay more attention to this. The weight is easy to handle.


Here are some of my parameters at the start of this program:
+ Show Spoiler +
Gender: male
Age: 26
Length: 185 cm
Weight: ~68 kg


for powercleans you might not find it as useful to practice with the "lowest weight possible". i started at 25kg (maybe less) and moved up in 2.5 increments till 45kg+. but i found you wont really "learn" the form wholly until the weight gets heavy for you (around 45kg for me) because when it becomes heavy you'll be able to realise what you're doing right or wrong far more obviously.

eg trying to jump and flex your hips when its very light wont teach you much, but when the weight gets heavy then you'll need to jump and flex your hips properly and will learn then

basically im saying, off all the SS exercises, i found powercleans the most useful to move up quickly with instead of slowly/cautiously. (i took it slow/light myself coz scared of my injured forearm). oc ya if you have completely failed to get proper form take all the time you like until you start to get it hehe
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
December 12 2011 22:13 GMT
#14235
Wait a second, Cecil are you 'CecilSunkure', the youtube guy? You're a godsend to a guy whose trying to learn toss
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 12 2011 22:51 GMT
#14236
@Herrk Pullups are not a replacement for power cleans, there are no replacements for power cleans.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
TheResidentEvil
Profile Joined September 2010
United States991 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-12 23:03:35
December 12 2011 23:02 GMT
#14237
Well according to SS you can do bent over rows for power cleans. while not a direct replacement, its probably the best you are going to get. Of course power cleans should be done if possible.
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
December 12 2011 23:04 GMT
#14238
On December 13 2011 07:13 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Wait a second, Cecil are you 'CecilSunkure', the youtube guy? You're a godsend to a guy whose trying to learn toss

I'm pretty sure that CecilSunkure is also CecilSunkure on TL

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=247681
Cecil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States368 Posts
December 13 2011 03:18 GMT
#14239
Nope. I came from the wc3 community at WCR doing audio commentaries in the pre-youtube days. Sunkre just has the same name is all

I'm the zerg guy, though. I love what Sunkre does for the community
www.regimentrunning.com
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 13 2011 04:27 GMT
#14240
On December 13 2011 00:09 Cecil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 20:36 Zafrumi wrote:
On December 12 2011 13:41 Cecil wrote:
On December 12 2011 08:36 Garbels wrote:
On December 12 2011 07:36 Cecil wrote:
Goals are important. QUANTIFY IT. My running team decided that we were going to finish a 20k obstacle run within a year of training. We started off by doing a warrior dash (5k, obstacles, etc.) a few months into our training. Every M/W/F we would run a 5k and slowly build up to doing obstacles like low crawls, monkey bars, hurdles, burpees, pushups, etc. without walking any parts. I just finished the Tough Mudder last week, which is an actual thing that our team can check off in the box. Our next goal is to complete the ironman within 3 years and do a spartan death race 2 years after that. I got pics of the tough mudder if you guys want to see them.

Other piece of advice, do it with a buddy. Have somebody to hold you accountable in some way and vice versa.


The Tough Mudder sound like a lot of fun. Yes we want pics !



I'll only post 3. If you want more just PM me for them (don't want to flood a page).

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Log carry through the mud

[image loading]
Trudging through a 38 degree ice pool

[image loading]

Finish line WAAAAAAAAGH! (Right after the 10,000 volt shock obstacle, seen behind me at the wires)


Do I see a Teamliquid mudder team in the future?


haha that looks awesome man :D I fear I have nowhere near enough stamina/endurance for such a race, but it sounds like a lot of fun ^^


You would be surprised. A year ago my team couldn't complete a simple 3k run without having to stop for a walk or rest and we did the mudder entirely at a run pace with zero stops. It takes a lot of dedication and willpower though. Every human being is given the same constant - a body. The only difference is the mind that pilots that common set of biomechanics. If any TL folks in FL want to train for this just let me know and we can get you on our sponsored team


I would absolutely be in for this... If I were in Florida, instead of New York. I need another goal besides "lift big weights" and "get rugby strong" and mental determination is my favorite thing to work on - fuck everyone that says "you're born with it or you aren't", I'm making myself into the person I want to be mentally and physically.
Prev 1 710 711 712 713 714 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
UpATreeSC 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 960
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 83
Zeus 69
Trap 43
910 39
Bale 23
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
zelot 14
Shine 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5940
420jenkins234
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1230
Fnx 918
edward66
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS133
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1896
Other Games
summit1g4752
Grubby3068
Beastyqt701
B2W.Neo607
byalli413
C9.Mang0164
KnowMe160
TKL 148
shahzam90
BRAT_OK 67
Chillindude14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV261
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur377
• WagamamaTV290
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 36m
Stellar Fest
17h 36m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.