• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:10
CEST 22:10
KST 05:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8073 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 711

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 709 710 711 712 713 730 Next
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 00:11:50
December 10 2011 23:47 GMT
#14201
On December 11 2011 05:08 FiWiFaKi wrote:
People here don't talk enough for what working out will do for your sex! Yesterday, best I've ever had. We came to my house, going to watch a movie, a she was jumping over me after an all of 5 minutes. And what better way to get from the couch to the bedroom, than picking her up (her legs around my waist and fucking while walking to the bedroom . Going for almost an hour and my girlfriend unable to keep her hands off of me. It's also a great feeling of confidence, not having to worry if you are satisfying her, or if she's happy because you know she is. The confidence is great.

I just lasted three fucking hours. My back looks like I've been flogged. We had sex in the most retarded positions, just because I was trying to get off pretty desperately like an hour in :D My dick is like half-purple right now, never drinking beers again.

Decaf, how the hell do you manage to drink and have decent sex? I always last WAY longer after even a single beer. I'm talking going from 40 minutes to like an hour and a half.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


EDIT: Tried to make a first world problem meme but it doesn't load methinks
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
December 10 2011 23:52 GMT
#14202
last exam. Getting drunk for at least 24 hours. YEAAAAH
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 11 2011 00:40 GMT
#14203
Lol drunk sex is fucking Awesome. Although I'd never be able to finish if I was using a condom. Sometimes I can't anyways, its still fun to pound away for an hour and she loves it.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
December 11 2011 01:01 GMT
#14204
As long as you guys are sober enough.

Too many experiences of soft biting that turns to draw blood biting, and your senses are so numbed you only notice next morning and are like "holy shit!".

And this week keeps getting better and better! 2BW DL of 335lbs. Time to prepare for the english diploma now though!
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 11 2011 01:48 GMT
#14205
On December 11 2011 09:40 decafchicken wrote:
Lol drunk sex is fucking Awesome. Although I'd never be able to finish if I was using a condom. Sometimes I can't anyways, its still fun to pound away for an hour and she loves it.


Decaf has sex like flash TvTs. Everyone seen that thread, right?

Set a pr on chins tonight with 10-9-9. Think emma get to ten across then start weighting then.
Necosarius
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Sweden4042 Posts
December 11 2011 02:23 GMT
#14206
On December 11 2011 06:41 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 06:27 decafchicken wrote:
Missed 140, then smashed it on my second attempt. Said fuck it and went for a PR at 146 and dominated it. Like a boss.

And yes, being strong is awesome. Girls can't stay away from you

Sick, can we expect videos?

For a moment I thought you were asking for a decaf sex video. Then I realised that a lifting video is more awesome!


On December 11 2011 05:51 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 04:23 Necosarius wrote:
Can anyone bump the inner dragon article again?

http://www.theironsamurai.com/2011/09/29/zen-mind-big-snatch-part-i-yin/

I think this is it.

Thank you <3


Damn I've been at a 2 day long party, I'm not sober enough to put things into words but long story short, being strong is awesome and girls know it ^^
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
December 11 2011 09:29 GMT
#14207
On December 11 2011 10:48 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 09:40 decafchicken wrote:
Lol drunk sex is fucking Awesome. Although I'd never be able to finish if I was using a condom. Sometimes I can't anyways, its still fun to pound away for an hour and she loves it.


Decaf has sex like flash TvTs. Everyone seen that thread, right?


Couldn't find it through search Can you link please?
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 11 2011 09:53 GMT
#14208
On December 11 2011 18:29 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 10:48 phyre112 wrote:
On December 11 2011 09:40 decafchicken wrote:
Lol drunk sex is fucking Awesome. Although I'd never be able to finish if I was using a condom. Sometimes I can't anyways, its still fun to pound away for an hour and she loves it.


Decaf has sex like flash TvTs. Everyone seen that thread, right?


Couldn't find it through search Can you link please?


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=95315

best thread in all of TL.

rough party tonight, I'm going to lift on monday. Tomorrow recover from formal, tuesday is 21st birthday. Shit is gonna be ridiculous.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 13:41:52
December 11 2011 13:40 GMT
#14209
UPDATE!

went to gym twice on my monthlong holiday then stopped altogether for ...2 months? or something lame. just lost all will.

then suddenly got my will back and went 3 times a week following SS perfectly for ...dont know, 5-6+ weeks?

then stopped for 7+ days due to SC2 campain, dragonage origins and cannabis :p

now at

squat 3x5 70kg
bench 3x5 70kg
press 3x5 35kg
clean around 45kg+
dead around 87kg (similar to clean, form is dodgy so not entirely sure where i am tbh)

the awesome thing is that i honestly absolutely AT LONG LAST managed to follow SS by the letter for 5+ weeks in a row. could have eaten a bit more during that time but i am proud of myself for doing this and GLAD that my "cannabis/gaming break" only lasted 7+ days this time instead of months.

THANKYOU ALL

edit: height 186ish, weight 84kgish
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Gesamtkunstwerk
Profile Joined December 2011
134 Posts
December 11 2011 15:29 GMT
#14210
Paleo is working for me on weekdays except Monday when I really need to eat a lot to get the week going. Weekends are just protein diet.
Death is the means to travel to the stars!
Crawler
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Estonia248 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 15:49:49
December 11 2011 15:48 GMT
#14211
I have to admit that SS is working really well even when I made some mistakes(starting with too heavy weights for example).

Here are my gains and I'll have to add some notes to this picture, everything is 5x5 except for 1 overhead press where I added my reps and DL where I do ~2 sets with 3-5 reps at around 50-80% of training weights and then 1x5. If there is a single number then it means my PR on that day. Might have squatted more but didn't have spotter so wasn't going to risk with it and also DL might be a bit higher but I am not sure. Didn't try PRs until failures yesterday.

Gains: http://i.imgur.com/1x9o8.png
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
December 11 2011 19:26 GMT
#14212
todays workout blew chunks. I was super slow on all my my squat sets. barely made every single one.
failed my first bench set immediately and lowered down to last sessions weight. still failed to get 3x5 even though ive been doing 5x5.
powercleans felt awful too.

either im not sleeping enough or im coming to the end of my "eating in deficit, losing weight and still making easy gains" phase. fuck. thought id at least get my bench to BW.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
December 11 2011 20:13 GMT
#14213
On December 12 2011 04:26 Orpheos wrote:
todays workout blew chunks. I was super slow on all my my squat sets. barely made every single one.
failed my first bench set immediately and lowered down to last sessions weight. still failed to get 3x5 even though ive been doing 5x5.
powercleans felt awful too.

either im not sleeping enough or im coming to the end of my "eating in deficit, losing weight and still making easy gains" phase. fuck. thought id at least get my bench to BW.


Aww ):You just need to let those bad day pass, don't worry about them, else it's a big blow for motivation. Ofcourse you need accept that the rates your lifts are going up by decrease as well.

Make sure you are eating enough, what can happen is that your body doesn't have enough energy to repair the micro muscle tears because lack of food, and then bad workouts happen. The other thing I want to suggest, is make sure to get yourself pumped up. If you go to the gym in a bad mood, all too often you aren't going to get that much done, make sure you are excited for it. So whether that is blasting some epic music with your earphones, telling yourself that if you make this lift the most beautiful girl will have sex with you... Or just anything that can get your adrenalin pumping; a lot of it is in the lifters head.

On a side note, I've been thinking about making a videos series for working out. It wouldn't be focused on techniques with lifts, but it'd be more about the stuff that happens on the outside. Being in the right mindset, explaining to people the investment that is needed to workout. Strategies. I'm not targeting the strong lifters out there, my goal is for people like me, who are still young to feel happy and confident about their bodies. I want to show them how easy it is to switch, how it will make your life positive, and keep people motivated. I don't want to win Mr. Olympia, and I want to have the world record bench press... I want to be happy with who I am, and I want to do something with my body.

I still want to get a little bit bigger before I start S: ... I'm not sure how many people would be interested in something like that, but even if it gets just 10 viewers I'll know someone is watching and that'll keep me going because I like helping people out and it'd be a project I'd enjoy. It'd really be just educating the beginners, I'm not strong, I'm just above average, in the same boat as many people, and I want people to come on this journey with me.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
December 11 2011 20:16 GMT
#14214
On December 12 2011 00:48 Crawler wrote:
I have to admit that SS is working really well even when I made some mistakes(starting with too heavy weights for example).

Here are my gains and I'll have to add some notes to this picture, everything is 5x5 except for 1 overhead press where I added my reps and DL where I do ~2 sets with 3-5 reps at around 50-80% of training weights and then 1x5. If there is a single number then it means my PR on that day. Might have squatted more but didn't have spotter so wasn't going to risk with it and also DL might be a bit higher but I am not sure. Didn't try PRs until failures yesterday.

Gains: http://i.imgur.com/1x9o8.png


Am I looking at those numbers right? 50%~ increase in all your lifts in a little bit more than a month?! Amazing progress man!
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 21:14:06
December 11 2011 20:49 GMT
#14215
On December 12 2011 04:26 Orpheos wrote:
todays workout blew chunks. I was super slow on all my my squat sets. barely made every single one.
failed my first bench set immediately and lowered down to last sessions weight. still failed to get 3x5 even though ive been doing 5x5.
powercleans felt awful too.

either im not sleeping enough or im coming to the end of my "eating in deficit, losing weight and still making easy gains" phase. fuck. thought id at least get my bench to BW.


just have an extra day or 2 rest before your next session or next bench session IMO
(eat like a pig on these extra days, i recommend weed + white chocolate. you will need at least 5 bars)
even squat can feel much better after an extra rest day

edit: actually that was my old philosophy and idk now whether its better to continue your workout as usual but with light weights, or to keep going as usual because your body will eventually "adapt", or to just have an extra rest day and catch up on eating+sleeping. personally over those 5+ weeks i was putting my "sunday rest day" whereever i was feeling too shitty, and having to catch up by going 4-5 sessions with just 1 day inbetween
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
December 11 2011 20:52 GMT
#14216
FiWiFaKi thats an interesting idea, i never had that idea. let me know how it goes/i might have some suggestion idk
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
December 11 2011 21:22 GMT
#14217
meh my problem is i cant gorge myself cause while i do like making gains, weight loss is my primary goal since im pretty overweight.

as for the mindset thing, it tends to work for the squats where even when my body is telling me to stop i can pretty much muscle through it with everything and just push through. i find it much harder to do that for bench and OHP.

oh and really nice progress crawler.
purecarnagge
Profile Joined August 2010
719 Posts
December 11 2011 22:08 GMT
#14218
Well I just started working out last week. I was doing 10 mins eliptical situps, 10 mins eliptical, situps, then 20 mins walking treadmill.

I can now do 20 mins without stopping on the elipitical, 20 mins treadmill no problem. I started lifting last session just 1 set of 10 of everything with a light weight. I wanted to get everything nice and sore, and so I took today off from lifting. I plan on lifting next time in with my cardio work out and then after xmas starting a SS routine that ends my session with about 20 mins on that eliptical. Its no impact I like it a bunch.

Its amazing how much progress you can see in just a few days. Right now I don't think I could complete a lift session which is why I need to build my cardio. I think its coming along very well though.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
December 11 2011 22:23 GMT
#14219
ya i dont think you should ever feel the need to over-strain yourself (as a beginner). personally i have injured myself maybe 4 times just because i have tried "too hard" to push out another rep (and also that is where you can end up dropping a barbell too). its all good and dandy is your form is perfect that rep but if it isnt then you can easily hurt an underdeveloped bodypart like your forearms in a pullup or lats? in a bench press. well, i guess what im saying is if you are confident with your form then do what you like, but be aware that you can injure yourself rediculously easy too

i think you should pick one of the following:
1. do your next 2 workouts very very light, to re-evaluate form, to stretch, and to rest yourself
2. have 1 or 2 extra rest days before your next workout, or shift your extra rest days around a bit like me
3. just go next workout and see if its all fixed itself, and if not then come back to this list
4. accept that you arent perfect and probably not eating enough or doing something similarly obvious wrong. personally i think SS is very very hard to follow properly (because i find it hard to follow!) , i think it assumes absolute perfect form and perfect rest and perfect eating (all by my standards). so i kinda accept that my gains will be slow because i assume that im not following the program closely enough (ie not eating enough - i eat a LOT, just not enough!).

geez im so ranty
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-11 22:26:59
December 11 2011 22:25 GMT
#14220
On December 12 2011 07:08 purecarnagge wrote:
Well I just started working out last week. I was doing 10 mins eliptical situps, 10 mins eliptical, situps, then 20 mins walking treadmill.

I can now do 20 mins without stopping on the elipitical, 20 mins treadmill no problem. I started lifting last session just 1 set of 10 of everything with a light weight. I wanted to get everything nice and sore, and so I took today off from lifting. I plan on lifting next time in with my cardio work out and then after xmas starting a SS routine that ends my session with about 20 mins on that eliptical. Its no impact I like it a bunch.

Its amazing how much progress you can see in just a few days. Right now I don't think I could complete a lift session which is why I need to build my cardio. I think its coming along very well though.


hi are you new here? if so, you should read http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ:The_Program and http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ:The_Lifts and just start doing them right away

if you can do 10 minutes of situps then you are pretty much fit enough to start lifting weights :o
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Prev 1 709 710 711 712 713 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 543
UpATreeSC 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 791
Dewaltoss 108
firebathero 81
Zeus 64
910 38
Trap 36
NaDa 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 18
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6562
420jenkins274
monkeys_forever99
Counter-Strike
edward92
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS149
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2222
Other Games
summit1g5576
Grubby2837
B2W.Neo679
Beastyqt639
shahzam415
byalli411
KnowMe158
TKL 144
C9.Mang0143
ToD107
Railgan16
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 35
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki34
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV252
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 51m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 51m
Stellar Fest
16h 51m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.