• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:42
CEST 21:42
KST 04:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12671 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 681

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 679 680 681 682 683 730 Next
Crawler
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Estonia248 Posts
November 17 2011 12:42 GMT
#13601
On November 17 2011 09:49 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 09:44 decafchicken wrote:
On November 17 2011 09:35 eshlow wrote:
OMG I'm soooooo happy I'm almost done with my book. lol. Almost a weight off my shoulders


Pun intended? :D

Can't wait for it!!


lol, I'm not sure if any of you guys wanna buy it though. It's about bodyweight training and it's gonna be about 529 pages long and 50 bucks on amazon

So you pretty much really need to be invested in bodyweight training to want to buy it.... unless you just wanna support me. :p (which I would gratefully accept of course)

More information here if you guys wanna check out table of contents and whatnot:

http://eatmoveimprove.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=54


My whole plan was to start bodyweight training next year and I could even support you for all the help here. Keep us updated!

eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
November 17 2011 13:35 GMT
#13602
Basically, if it's working for helping you lose weight then stick with it.

If it doesn't help over the course of 3-4 weeks then junk it.

Eat high quality foods and it's easier to lose weight...
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 17 2011 13:41 GMT
#13603
On November 17 2011 17:45 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2011 08:47 decafchicken wrote:
Your move, malinor.



Also, epic fail terrible form @ 535
+ Show Spoiler +


Maxed out my bench too since i couldnt CJ/snatch to save my life after that lift, still putting up around 275 (close miss at 285) even though i havent benched consistently in a year (when i started oly lifting)


Just came back from holidays and just saw this. Good stuff Decaf (took you long enough though ). We'll see what I can do in some time.
A miss like your 535lb try basically never happens to me. I am ass weak from the ground, but when I get the bar to move 5-10cm from the floor, I don't face problems until the lock-out.

Yeah, that was pretty much the first deadlift I've ever missed, and apparently what it looks like when I try more weight than I can handle :p.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
November 17 2011 14:16 GMT
#13604
On November 17 2011 18:15 Sneakyz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 16:20 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On November 17 2011 15:36 phyre112 wrote:
On November 17 2011 15:05 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On November 17 2011 12:42 Dalguno wrote:
I have a really hard time controlling my eating. Straight up, have for quite a while now. I've always been trying to figure out how to fix it, and I think I may have found something.

The last little while I've been eating a small breakfast, going to school without eating anything there. When I get home, I'll eat one big meal, and arbitrarily not eat after 4PM. It's been working wonderfully. I just want to make sure this is ok. I'm not really feeling "hungry" at any point. I get extremely close, but not quite there. I am trying to lose weight, and have been eating about 300 cal for the breakfast, 1300 for the big meal.

Is this unhealthy, or should I be ok?


1300 is way too much for one meal. The more, smaller meals you can divide your caloric intake into the better. Even if you lose weight in the short term, it's unhealthy. Ideally you should divide your calories into about 5-6 smaller meals (varies per person), or 3 meals and a couple snacks. It helps regulate your blood sugar/insulin levels, gives you more balanced energy throughout the day, and actually increases your caloric requirements.


Pretty much what LonelyMargarita said is wrong. It's complete broscience, and you'll be perfectly fine if you get most of your calories in a few big meals as opposed to multiple small meals; your body is incredibly good at regulating itself, so the important thing is really that you get into a pattern that you are comfortable with.


You'll note I linked to a study, whereas you did not. I could link to ten other sites saying the same thing, if you'd like.

There is no studies showing any relationship between meal frequency and fatloss, a higher meal frequency have been shown to make you hungrier actually.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19943985
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20339363
First ones I found.

For maximum muscle gain there was a study a few weeks ago which, if I recall correctly, said you want to eat every 4-5 hours. But since Dalguno is trying to lose weight what he does should be perfectly fine.



I said his diet is unhealthy, which is what he asked, not that he wouldn't lose weight. In fact my link even confirmed he would lose weight more easily on his current, unhealthy diet. If he doesn't care about high cholesterol, mood swings, lethargy, and being more at-risk for diabetes, then he can stick with his diet and lose some weight. To me it just seems like an unsustainable "diet" though, and I think people should make lifestyle changes if they want to change their weight in the long run.
I <3 서지훈
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 14:51:10
November 17 2011 14:44 GMT
#13605
On November 17 2011 23:16 LonelyMargarita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 18:15 Sneakyz wrote:
On November 17 2011 16:20 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On November 17 2011 15:36 phyre112 wrote:
On November 17 2011 15:05 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On November 17 2011 12:42 Dalguno wrote:
I have a really hard time controlling my eating. Straight up, have for quite a while now. I've always been trying to figure out how to fix it, and I think I may have found something.

The last little while I've been eating a small breakfast, going to school without eating anything there. When I get home, I'll eat one big meal, and arbitrarily not eat after 4PM. It's been working wonderfully. I just want to make sure this is ok. I'm not really feeling "hungry" at any point. I get extremely close, but not quite there. I am trying to lose weight, and have been eating about 300 cal for the breakfast, 1300 for the big meal.

Is this unhealthy, or should I be ok?


1300 is way too much for one meal. The more, smaller meals you can divide your caloric intake into the better. Even if you lose weight in the short term, it's unhealthy. Ideally you should divide your calories into about 5-6 smaller meals (varies per person), or 3 meals and a couple snacks. It helps regulate your blood sugar/insulin levels, gives you more balanced energy throughout the day, and actually increases your caloric requirements.


Pretty much what LonelyMargarita said is wrong. It's complete broscience, and you'll be perfectly fine if you get most of your calories in a few big meals as opposed to multiple small meals; your body is incredibly good at regulating itself, so the important thing is really that you get into a pattern that you are comfortable with.


You'll note I linked to a study, whereas you did not. I could link to ten other sites saying the same thing, if you'd like.

There is no studies showing any relationship between meal frequency and fatloss, a higher meal frequency have been shown to make you hungrier actually.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19943985
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20339363
First ones I found.

For maximum muscle gain there was a study a few weeks ago which, if I recall correctly, said you want to eat every 4-5 hours. But since Dalguno is trying to lose weight what he does should be perfectly fine.



I said his diet is unhealthy, which is what he asked, not that he wouldn't lose weight. In fact my link even confirmed he would lose weight more easily on his current, unhealthy diet. If he doesn't care about high cholesterol, mood swings, lethargy, and being more at-risk for diabetes, then he can stick with his diet and lose some weight. To me it just seems like an unsustainable "diet" though, and I think people should make lifestyle changes if they want to change their weight in the long run.


how can you say his diet is unhealthy when he didnt even specify what he eats? are you saying that eating only one big meal every day will make you depressed, lethargic, moody and more at risk for diabetes? that sounds even more like broscience than "eat 6 small meals to stoke the metabolism" tbh

edit: just read your link, I guess that IS what you are saying. I'm not knowledgeable enough to contradict you sadly! maybe we can have someone smarter than me link some study to disprove you! but everything I have read so far said that it doesnt matter when you eat. there is even a whole program/lifestyle built around the "one big meal per day"-theory (see: warriordiet.com).
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 15:16:44
November 17 2011 15:15 GMT
#13606
On November 17 2011 23:16 LonelyMargarita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 18:15 Sneakyz wrote:
On November 17 2011 16:20 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On November 17 2011 15:36 phyre112 wrote:
On November 17 2011 15:05 LonelyMargarita wrote:
On November 17 2011 12:42 Dalguno wrote:
I have a really hard time controlling my eating. Straight up, have for quite a while now. I've always been trying to figure out how to fix it, and I think I may have found something.

The last little while I've been eating a small breakfast, going to school without eating anything there. When I get home, I'll eat one big meal, and arbitrarily not eat after 4PM. It's been working wonderfully. I just want to make sure this is ok. I'm not really feeling "hungry" at any point. I get extremely close, but not quite there. I am trying to lose weight, and have been eating about 300 cal for the breakfast, 1300 for the big meal.

Is this unhealthy, or should I be ok?


1300 is way too much for one meal. The more, smaller meals you can divide your caloric intake into the better. Even if you lose weight in the short term, it's unhealthy. Ideally you should divide your calories into about 5-6 smaller meals (varies per person), or 3 meals and a couple snacks. It helps regulate your blood sugar/insulin levels, gives you more balanced energy throughout the day, and actually increases your caloric requirements.


Pretty much what LonelyMargarita said is wrong. It's complete broscience, and you'll be perfectly fine if you get most of your calories in a few big meals as opposed to multiple small meals; your body is incredibly good at regulating itself, so the important thing is really that you get into a pattern that you are comfortable with.


You'll note I linked to a study, whereas you did not. I could link to ten other sites saying the same thing, if you'd like.

There is no studies showing any relationship between meal frequency and fatloss, a higher meal frequency have been shown to make you hungrier actually.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19943985
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20339363
First ones I found.

For maximum muscle gain there was a study a few weeks ago which, if I recall correctly, said you want to eat every 4-5 hours. But since Dalguno is trying to lose weight what he does should be perfectly fine.



I said his diet is unhealthy, which is what he asked, not that he wouldn't lose weight. In fact my link even confirmed he would lose weight more easily on his current, unhealthy diet. If he doesn't care about high cholesterol, mood swings, lethargy, and being more at-risk for diabetes, then he can stick with his diet and lose some weight. To me it just seems like an unsustainable "diet" though, and I think people should make lifestyle changes if they want to change their weight in the long run.


Maybe you should read the actual study instead of referencing some layperson's "news article review" of the study

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2121099/?tool=pubmed

LDL increased but HDL also increased... HDL:LDL ratio is more of a key market in CVD risk, and increased cholesterol doesn't mean a thing

For example, see this review:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22037012

Additionally, if LDL particle size isn't measured then you can't tell if the particular LDL is atherogenic or not.

There is no mention about lethargy or mood in this study.

Elevated fasting glucose has lots of different meaning (as explained in the discuss).


Also, see these studies on meal frequency.... doesn't really matter that much.
http://www.leangains.com/2010/10/top-ten-fasting-myths-debunked.html

Although if he's having trouble with caloric intake I would just focus on high quality foods and eat normally. But that's just my opinion.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
November 17 2011 15:33 GMT
#13607
Although if he's having trouble with caloric intake I would just focus on high quality foods and eat normally. But that's just my opinion.


If I could do that, I completely would. I've tried for a really long time, and it just hasn't worked. I think arbitration, like I've elaborated on, is the only way for me.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
November 17 2011 15:56 GMT
#13608
On November 18 2011 00:33 Dalguno wrote:
Show nested quote +
Although if he's having trouble with caloric intake I would just focus on high quality foods and eat normally. But that's just my opinion.


If I could do that, I completely would. I've tried for a really long time, and it just hasn't worked. I think arbitration, like I've elaborated on, is the only way for me.


What Ive done in the past 2months is eat less carbs and eat higher protein foods. Ive found that by doing this I am alot less hungry most of the time.

my meals go like
breakfast - 1 egg, 2bacon
Lunch - small soup and a salad with (alot of) chicken breast and sometimes hardboiled egg
Dinner - half a pound of meat and assorted vegetables

I dont find myself hungry at all compared to before I started this diet and i dont feel like its a diet, I feel like its just routine now.
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
November 17 2011 16:00 GMT
#13609
On November 18 2011 00:56 Orpheos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 00:33 Dalguno wrote:
Although if he's having trouble with caloric intake I would just focus on high quality foods and eat normally. But that's just my opinion.


If I could do that, I completely would. I've tried for a really long time, and it just hasn't worked. I think arbitration, like I've elaborated on, is the only way for me.


What Ive done in the past 2months is eat less carbs and eat higher protein foods. Ive found that by doing this I am alot less hungry most of the time.

my meals go like
breakfast - 1 egg, 2bacon
Lunch - small soup and a salad with (alot of) chicken breast and sometimes hardboiled egg
Dinner - half a pound of meat and assorted vegetables

I dont find myself hungry at all compared to before I started this diet and i dont feel like its a diet, I feel like its just routine now.


Yeah, I definitely agree with less carbs. That's what I have a hard time with- I'm addicted to grains, frankly. If I lived on my own, I just wouldn't buy them, and probably be fine. I'm in high school, though, and my parents aren't too understanding about that addiction.

I'm not eating grains unless there's absolutely nothing else, which occurs from time to time. I think the low-carb (not particularly low, because I eat a decent amount of fruit) and high protein amounts that I eat is why I feel good about eating like this. I'm not ever "hungry." I'm not full, either, but I'm completely fine with that. I am trying to lose a bit of weight.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 19:43:47
November 17 2011 19:43 GMT
#13610
Low-bar guys ahoy,

What should the bar feel like on my upper back? Is it basically the lowest spot where the bar can semi-comfortably stay without falling? I think I've squatted high-bar before, where the bar is basically on the most padded spot of my shoulder muscles, slightly higher than on this pic, I think.

[image loading]
"The low bar position for Squats. Notice the bar does NOT rest on my spine or neck, but on my back muscles. This allows for heavy Squats without sissy pad/towel."
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
November 17 2011 19:53 GMT
#13611
Shit, I think I've squatted wrong the past year.
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
November 17 2011 20:03 GMT
#13612
There is nothing wrong with high bar squats.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
rEiGN~
Profile Joined September 2010
369 Posts
November 17 2011 20:09 GMT
#13613
On November 18 2011 05:03 glurio wrote:
There is nothing wrong with high bar squats.


Apparently there is if you go down the low bar style which SS has taught me.

http://vimeo.com/4772650
TL.net Stream Viewer Count http://goo.gl/ahf1E
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
November 17 2011 20:11 GMT
#13614
On November 18 2011 05:03 glurio wrote:
There is nothing wrong with high bar squats.


I squat high bar, I think funkie squats high bar; Decaf and dimsum squat significantly more weight than I do high bar. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just a choice that you make.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
November 17 2011 20:46 GMT
#13615
cool vid
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
November 17 2011 20:53 GMT
#13616
On November 18 2011 05:09 rEiGN~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 05:03 glurio wrote:
There is nothing wrong with high bar squats.


Apparently there is if you go down the low bar style which SS has taught me.

http://vimeo.com/4772650
That was a really good video. I used to always do high bar but after watching that video I think I'll switch to low-bar, I want more emphasis on my ass and hamstrings, I don't care about transfer to cleans/jerks and all that stuff.
I <3 Plexa.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
November 17 2011 21:35 GMT
#13617
On November 18 2011 04:43 rEiGN~ wrote:
Low-bar guys ahoy,

What should the bar feel like on my upper back? Is it basically the lowest spot where the bar can semi-comfortably stay without falling? I think I've squatted high-bar before, where the bar is basically on the most padded spot of my shoulder muscles, slightly higher than on this pic, I think.

[image loading]
"The low bar position for Squats. Notice the bar does NOT rest on my spine or neck, but on my back muscles. This allows for heavy Squats without sissy pad/towel."


There should be a "muscle shelf" created when you pull your shoulder blades together, the bar rests right on that and your hands trap it tight.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
November 17 2011 22:37 GMT
#13618
Above picture seems a good bar position.

Today's workout:

Squat: 165kg x2x2 (PR)
BP: 97,5x2x2, 107,5x2x2, 117,5kg x1 (PR)

So today I did 2 PR, and also fixed the issue of my ass going up during Bench Presses. Powerlifting meet is next saturday, can't wait. I'll be really happy if I can deadlift bodyweight x3 (225kg) (also if I win, I need like 530-580kg total for that though).

My quad pain, which seemed to be severe, turned out to be nothing. My right knee feels a bit weird last 10 days or so but fuck it, i'll deload and fix that next week.

Also on Squats i'm wearing knee wraps, dunno if we should count them on the PR thread. Here are the videos:

Squat:



BP:

sJarl
Profile Joined September 2010
Iceland1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 23:41:01
November 17 2011 23:40 GMT
#13619
Solid stuff GoTunk! Only thing I'd point out is that your back leans so much forward in your squat...

But GL on the meet! What openers are you going to post?

Also, knee wraps are allowed in (most) raw federations so I don't see why they should be a problem on your PR board
"Witness!" - Karsa Orlong
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
November 18 2011 00:43 GMT
#13620
On November 18 2011 08:40 sJarl wrote:
Solid stuff GoTunk! Only thing I'd point out is that your back leans so much forward in your squat...

But GL on the meet! What openers are you going to post?

Also, knee wraps are allowed in (most) raw federations so I don't see why they should be a problem on your PR board


Ya, I tend to squat-morning really heavy stuff. Gonna work on that for next cycle (and after a bunch of front squats I have never done)

I wanna open with 170 on SQ, 120 on BP and 210 on deadlift (that way I can try 225 on 2nd attempt and go for the miracle on the 3rd)
Prev 1 679 680 681 682 683 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1446
TKL 466
IndyStarCraft 292
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23664
Calm 2286
Shuttle 355
Mini 168
White-Ra 147
ZZZero.O 107
firebathero 77
scan(afreeca) 19
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11484
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1387
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Liquid`Hasu565
MindelVK27
Other Games
summit1g5910
Liquid`RaSZi2259
fl0m1635
FrodaN1407
B2W.Neo745
olofmeister654
Khaldor478
Beastyqt342
Livibee185
crisheroes133
Pyrionflax108
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 12
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach43
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• blackmanpl 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1290
• Shiphtur691
• WagamamaTV332
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 18m
Replay Cast
3h 18m
OSC
16h 18m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.