• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 590

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 588 589 590 591 592 730 Next
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 17 2011 00:17 GMT
#11781
http://i.imgur.com/x1M9W.jpg

he was 5'6
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Slithe
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States985 Posts
September 17 2011 00:18 GMT
#11782
It says in the title that he's 5'6". Given that, I would say a weight of 147 is not at all unreasonable to have a decent build.

It sounds like his routine is largely based around aesthetics, so I think it makes sense that he would want to do cardio to get that really low body fat %. Also, body shape is not exactly the best measure of strength, so I would be curious to see what his numbers actually are, as opposed to just pictures.
HerbalTylenol
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
September 17 2011 00:18 GMT
#11783
On September 17 2011 09:13 eshlow wrote:

You're asking two different questions.

Eating a lot + lifting = gaining muscle and weight in general

Eating less + cardio + light weights like he did = going to lose weight, maybe gain some muscle

These two are not nearly the same thing because you are changing multiple variables: e.g. changing diet, type of weights lifted, cardio or not, etc.

This also depends if your STARTING point is: underweight, normal weight, or obese


He was approximately normal weight, and did #2 it looks like. Now he looks shredded but I can't tell if he's underweight without his height.

If you cut caloric intake and lift heavy weights you will likely get shredded faster than what he did though.

But that's not what you're asking because you don't understand the concepts yet...

Read this:
http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/08/the-relationship-between-diet-and-exercise/


Thanks for the link. It seems to give too general advice I think...

"2. You are at a “healthy weight” for your height, but want to “tone up” and gain muscle mass while losing fat.

Exercise here is the most important for any significant body composition change. Depending on the different types of exercise, your body may see fit to increase muscle mass and/or burn off excess fat mass (in conjunction with proper nutrition).

Diet is still very important because quality foods will produce faster body composition changes. This depends a lot on genetics (hence why elite athletes can generally eat crap and get away with it), but even with good body composition changes with junky food may be at the expense of overall long term health."

That's where I feel I am.

So I'm guessing the people that lift heavy and don't cut caloric intake, like the 3000+ cals people posts, are doing it not to get shredded but to just lift more?
HerbalTylenol
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 00:29:38
September 17 2011 00:20 GMT
#11784
On September 17 2011 09:18 Slithe wrote:
It says in the title that he's 5'6". Given that, I would say a weight of 147 is not at all unreasonable to have a decent build.

It sounds like his routine is largely based around aesthetics, so I think it makes sense that he would want to do cardio to get that really low body fat %. Also, body shape is not exactly the best measure of strength, so I would be curious to see what his numbers actually are, as opposed to just pictures.


I've searched around, but I can't find any specific numbers from him. If you find any, let me know

EDIT: Hmm...you're saying that a lot of his routine is based around aesthetics. Now I'm under the impression that people who frequent this thread are looking to get healthy and fit (duh)...so does that necessarily just entail lifting heavy? I would think a lot of people would like to look good aesthetically, so wouldn't it makes sense to list advice on eating less and proper cardio for these types of people as well?
Catch
Profile Joined September 2010
United States616 Posts
September 17 2011 00:24 GMT
#11785
Box Squats
205 x 5-5-4

Close(r) stance Leg Press
180 x 10-10-10

SLDL
120 x 10-10-10

CGBP
150 x 3
135 x 5-5

Pushdown w/ Rope Pulley
110 x 10-10-10
---
So. All is dandy. The box squats kind of work my back a little more than I'm used to, and I'm not sure if that is how it is supposed to work on not. Not that it hurts, but it seems weird.Decided to replace front squats. I don't really like them, maybe I'll try something else besides the Close stance leg press. SLDL's really seem to tax my forearms when I do them (besides my glutes,hams, and lower back) which is fine by me.

CGBP is really a very mental game with me. I really need a spotter, maybe I'll even move into the squat rack like suggested, since no one uses it at my gym. Pushdowns were exquisite. lol Have a nice weekend y'all, college is about to start over hurrrrrrr too bad I got a chick so I can't have nearly as much fun.
Victory Loves Preparation
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 00:31:12
September 17 2011 00:29 GMT
#11786
On September 17 2011 09:18 HerbalTylenol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 09:13 eshlow wrote:

You're asking two different questions.

Eating a lot + lifting = gaining muscle and weight in general

Eating less + cardio + light weights like he did = going to lose weight, maybe gain some muscle

These two are not nearly the same thing because you are changing multiple variables: e.g. changing diet, type of weights lifted, cardio or not, etc.

This also depends if your STARTING point is: underweight, normal weight, or obese


He was approximately normal weight, and did #2 it looks like. Now he looks shredded but I can't tell if he's underweight without his height.

If you cut caloric intake and lift heavy weights you will likely get shredded faster than what he did though.

But that's not what you're asking because you don't understand the concepts yet...

Read this:
http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/08/the-relationship-between-diet-and-exercise/


Thanks for the link. It seems to give too general advice I think...

"2. You are at a “healthy weight” for your height, but want to “tone up” and gain muscle mass while losing fat.

Exercise here is the most important for any significant body composition change. Depending on the different types of exercise, your body may see fit to increase muscle mass and/or burn off excess fat mass (in conjunction with proper nutrition).

Diet is still very important because quality foods will produce faster body composition changes. This depends a lot on genetics (hence why elite athletes can generally eat crap and get away with it), but even with good body composition changes with junky food may be at the expense of overall long term health."

That's where I feel I am.

So I'm guessing the people that lift heavy and don't cut caloric intake, like the 3000+ cals people posts, are doing it not to get shredded but to just lift more?


It depends on what your goals are.

Gaining muscle, which is beneficial for about 99% of the sedentary population, is easier to do by eating a lot and lifting heavy.

If you are on the heavier side, it may be better to start off in a caloric deficit and lift heavy weights.

However, all of this needs to be put in context though -- most of the people that think they need to lose weight and gain muscle really just need to get bigger in general before they think about losing fat.

This includes the population that is "skinny fat" with some pudge around the abdominal area. Numerous people have come into this thread like that... and there are some here who have already done what we suggested and thank us for that.

5'6" 147 is reasonable but he would definitely look better if he added 10-15 lbs of muscle first and then cut down like he did
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 00:33:36
September 17 2011 00:32 GMT
#11787
On September 17 2011 09:20 HerbalTylenol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 09:18 Slithe wrote:
It says in the title that he's 5'6". Given that, I would say a weight of 147 is not at all unreasonable to have a decent build.

It sounds like his routine is largely based around aesthetics, so I think it makes sense that he would want to do cardio to get that really low body fat %. Also, body shape is not exactly the best measure of strength, so I would be curious to see what his numbers actually are, as opposed to just pictures.


I've searched around, but I can't find any specific numbers from him. If you find any, let me know

EDIT: Hmm...you're saying that a lot of his routine is based around aesthetics. Now I'm under the impression that people who frequent this thread are looking to get healthy and fit (duh)...so does that necessarily just entail lifting heavy? I would think a lot of people would like to look good aesthetically, so wouldn't it makes sense to list advice on eating less and proper cardio for these types of people as well?


No.

Aesthetics is still obtained more quickly by lifting heavy first and gaining muscle mass, THEN branching out into some more a more bodybuilding type routine as an intermediate/advance lifter + cutting down with diet and cardio.

I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this. Ignore what fitness myths you have heard about cardio and whatnot.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
HerbalTylenol
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
September 17 2011 00:33 GMT
#11788
On September 17 2011 09:29 eshlow wrote:

It depends on what your goals are.

Gaining muscle, which is beneficial for about 99% of the sedentary population, is easier to do by eating a lot and lifting heavy.

If you are on the heavier side, it may be better to start off in a caloric deficit and lift heavy weights.

However, all of this needs to be put in context though -- most of the people that think they need to lose weight and gain muscle really just need to get bigger in general before they think about losing fat.

5'6" 140 something that he ended up with is reasonable I guess.... but he would look at a lot better with another 10-20 lbs of muscle on him.


Interesting, thanks. I've been browsing a lot on many different sites, and I'm still trying to convince myself that eating 3000+ cals is good. It costs me a decent amount of money to eat that much, and right now I'm barely eating 2000 cals.
HerbalTylenol
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 00:43:00
September 17 2011 00:39 GMT
#11789
On September 17 2011 09:32 eshlow wrote:
No.

Aesthetics is still obtained more quickly by lifting heavy first and gaining muscle mass, THEN branching out into some more a more bodybuilding type routine as an intermediate/advance lifter + cutting down with diet and cardio.

I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this. Ignore what fitness myths you have heard about cardio and whatnot.


There are no 'myths' that I've heard. I've linked you the thread where a guy eats a lot less than what's recommended here and does intense cardio. I would say that's hard evidence, not 'myth' based.

I mean here's this thread on 1 hand recommending certain things, and then that guy doing different things. You really don't see why it could be hard to understand? Your advice is on 1 end of the spectrum and what that guy did seems to be closer to the other end. That's why I'm getting confused.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 17 2011 00:49 GMT
#11790
What eshlow recommends is the most effective way to gain muscle/lose weight. It doesnt mean that there arent other ways to get the same goal. There are more than one way to skin a cat.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
HerbalTylenol
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 00:54:59
September 17 2011 00:54 GMT
#11791
On September 17 2011 09:49 AoN.DimSum wrote:
What eshlow recommends is the most effective way to gain muscle/lose weight. It doesnt mean that there arent other ways to get the same goal. There are more than one way to skin a cat.


So assuming you read that reddit thread, would you say that guy could have skipped cardio entirely and had the same results? Just curious, as I'm not sure.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 17 2011 00:54 GMT
#11792
On September 17 2011 09:39 HerbalTylenol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 09:32 eshlow wrote:
No.

Aesthetics is still obtained more quickly by lifting heavy first and gaining muscle mass, THEN branching out into some more a more bodybuilding type routine as an intermediate/advance lifter + cutting down with diet and cardio.

I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this. Ignore what fitness myths you have heard about cardio and whatnot.


There are no 'myths' that I've heard. I've linked you the thread where a guy eats a lot less than what's recommended here and does intense cardio. I would say that's hard evidence, not 'myth' based.

I mean here's this thread on 1 hand recommending certain things, and then that guy doing different things. You really don't see why it could be hard to understand? Your advice is on 1 end of the spectrum and what that guy did seems to be closer to the other end. That's why I'm getting confused.


Again,

1. He didn't do JUST cardio. He also lifted weights, albeit in the higher repetition range. As a beginner he is still going to get some hypertrophy off of it, and

2. he ate hypocalorically -- the program recommended for gaining the most muscle is to eat a lot first -- then IF you want to get more ripped you can cut down from there.

If you cannot see the difference between the recommendation made for a certain population, and what this guy did I can't help you. Additionally, just because he cut and tried to add muscle at a moderate weight does not make it evidence.

He could've improved his ability to do these things first by adding more muscle, then cutting down.

If you choose not to believe any of this and do your own thing then go for it. I hope you get the results you want.

I'm done discussing this topic. It's a waste of my time.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
September 17 2011 01:01 GMT
#11793
On September 17 2011 09:54 HerbalTylenol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 09:49 AoN.DimSum wrote:
What eshlow recommends is the most effective way to gain muscle/lose weight. It doesnt mean that there arent other ways to get the same goal. There are more than one way to skin a cat.


So assuming you read that reddit thread, would you say that guy could have skipped cardio entirely and had the same results? Just curious, as I'm not sure.


no clue, I always felt that cardio ( jogging) was a waste of time. I only use it if I need to sweat off some weight for competitions.
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-17 01:02:51
September 17 2011 01:01 GMT
#11794
There are so many ways to skin a cat, and there are a lot of different pleasant aesthetics obtainable. This guy is shredded, but he is not jacked (at least from my understanding of those words). He would need to weight far more to be a jacked guy. He looks impressive, but he is certainly in no way big. Decaf weights 210@ 6'1 and is also shredded as fuck. If those two would stand beneath each other, it would be no contest in size.
You can go down many different roads and obtian results. You should also keep in mind that eshlow often argues mostly from a health point of view, where he views lifting heavy and eating a little bit more as better than eating less and doing cardio. If someone looks better at 150lb or 160lb is pretty much only a difference in opinion.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
HerbalTylenol
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
September 17 2011 01:02 GMT
#11795
On September 17 2011 09:54 eshlow wrote:

Again,

1. He didn't do JUST cardio. He also lifted weights, albeit in the higher repetition range. As a beginner he is still going to get some hypertrophy off of it, and

2. he ate hypocalorically -- the program recommended for gaining the most muscle is to eat a lot first -- then IF you want to get more ripped you can cut down from there.

If you cannot see the difference between the recommendation made for a certain population, and what this guy did I can't help you. Additionally, just because he cut and tried to add muscle at a moderate weight does not make it evidence.

He could've improved his ability to do these things first by adding more muscle, then cutting down.

If you choose not to believe any of this and do your own thing then go for it. I hope you get the results you want.

I'm done discussing this topic. It's a waste of my time.


You seem to be getting pretty mad at just explaining things. That's fine, you don't need to answer my question. Again, I'm just looking to get clarity and I'm asking questions. If you're getting pissed off at your inability to explain things clearly, then don't waste your time with it.


He could've improved his ability to do these things first by adding more muscle, then cutting down.
That's exactly what I wanted to know. Nowhere did I say I don't believe it. I just wasn't sure whether his way was more efficient or whether lifting and building first then cutting would be better.

So I'll just read up myself why adding more muscle and cutting after would be a quicker way to my goals compared to what this guy did...because asking questions here seems to get grumpy responses.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 17 2011 01:03 GMT
#11796
At maximum what % should carbs make up? I think my diet is like 65% plus carbs lol.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
September 17 2011 01:04 GMT
#11797
Letter from Raul to his body

Dear body,

Thank you. Thank you always being there, even when bitches wanna bring you down, you are always there to pick me up and lift me with 120kg on my back. For 3 series of 5 reps. I sincerely admire you.

Regards,
Raul.

.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
September 17 2011 01:05 GMT
#11798
3am and I am wide awake, that's what I get for napping twice today, not even that Power Clean session today makes me tired at all
If only it would rain outside so I could take a nice refreshing walk.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
HerbalTylenol
Profile Joined September 2010
62 Posts
September 17 2011 01:07 GMT
#11799
On September 17 2011 10:01 Malinor wrote:
You should also keep in mind that eshlow often argues mostly from a health point of view, where he views lifting heavy and eating a little bit more as better than eating less and doing cardio.


Yep that's what I'm understanding from his posts. However, the only reason I've found for him advocating this is that it's generally just easier for most people to do. Easy doesn't necessarily mean most efficient or best results, though.

And if I prod him too much, which you can see above, he'll get mad : \ So it's fine, I think I have a general answer, but I'll keep reading responses from people.
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
September 17 2011 01:07 GMT
#11800
On September 17 2011 10:03 Froadac wrote:
At maximum what % should carbs make up? I think my diet is like 65% plus carbs lol.


Doesn't matter for you, you need to eat, or do you want to be mistaken for a freshman again?
But eshlow would probably recommend something like 40%-50% max, but less if possible, if I had to take a wild guess.
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Prev 1 588 589 590 591 592 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason119
Railgan 65
SpeCial 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16246
Dewaltoss 144
Hyuk 113
firebathero 99
ZZZero.O 29
Terrorterran 20
Mini 19
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
Doublelift3024
Counter-Strike
Fnx 905
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5562
crisheroes894
Other Games
summit1g6157
FrodaN2606
fl0m892
Beastyqt873
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe308
ArmadaUGS133
ToD118
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 93
• Adnapsc2 24
• musti20045 4
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 14610
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur223
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 11m
INu's Battles
15h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 11m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.