• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9534 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2011 - Page 588

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 586 587 588 589 590 730 Next
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
September 16 2011 01:19 GMT
#11741
I like most the guys at my gym who use the power rack =]
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 16 2011 03:26 GMT
#11742
Looks like I will have access to school gym. I'll get strange looks, but fitness > being subjected to strange looks.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
September 16 2011 03:52 GMT
#11743
On September 16 2011 10:11 Hurricane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 09:31 decafchicken wrote:
On September 16 2011 06:37 eshlow wrote:
On September 16 2011 06:25 Hurricane wrote:
So my groin really hurts when/after I do squats and I have no idea why. I like to think my form is good. I'm working on keeping off my toes (my shoes are literally the worst possible squatting shoes, getting lifting shoes asap) and my feet are relatively straight. Would angling my feet out more help? Anyone know what would put so much strain on my groin?


Need some more information...

How's your flexibility?
Are your knees collapsing in?
etc.


also, squat BAREFOOT!

I'm strongly considering doing this on Monday.


There's really no feeling like it. I can't deadlift with shoes on anymore, it just feels so dirty and wrong.

Also, hit up 265 for one rep on the bench. Pushing through my core and really planting my feet has worked wonders, it would appear
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
September 16 2011 03:59 GMT
#11744
So I have some progress to report! I asked the girl if she wanted to go the mall with me and she said she is busy that day, however she gave me her number!
I <3 Plexa.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
September 16 2011 04:01 GMT
#11745
Well...this thread is all about us sharing numbers with each other...so what was it?
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
September 16 2011 04:03 GMT
#11746
It's my PR but since it's small I'm not sharing!
I <3 Plexa.
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 04:16:23
September 16 2011 04:11 GMT
#11747
holy fuck, check out the results for the European Juniors and under 23 results. It has a video for EVERY LIFT.

oops forgot link
http://www.ewf.sm/real-time/scoreboard.php?sessid=23
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 05:56:11
September 16 2011 05:49 GMT
#11748
Herm. Mom is bitching about my lack of cardio. Time to go out at 10:50 in super safe neighborhood and run a few miles, said I.

I ran 2 miles in 13 minutes. Not too impressive, but considering I wasn't really pacing, that's a huge improvement from my 7:30 mile time just a few months ago.

Still can't believe I used to look like this...

+ Show Spoiler +
http://imgur.com/4vmUx
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
September 16 2011 06:04 GMT
#11749
Your so adorable and cute in that picture! <3
I <3 Plexa.
DimmuKlok
Profile Joined June 2010
United States225 Posts
September 16 2011 06:05 GMT
#11750
Just an update if anyone's curious. My doctor finally got back to me about lifting with the fusion in my back. He basically said I could do any lifts I wanted but to be careful and use very good form. Form is everything.

Kinda makes be worried about screwing up on form, but at least he OK'd me for all the lifts.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 16 2011 06:11 GMT
#11751
On September 16 2011 15:04 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Your so adorable and cute in that picture! <3

Damnit. That's what those junior girls said on the way home. Though I was a freshman. I'm a senior...

In good news I'll look better at 35
RosaParksStoleMySeat
Profile Joined December 2009
Japan926 Posts
September 16 2011 06:36 GMT
#11752
On September 16 2011 15:11 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 15:04 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Your so adorable and cute in that picture! <3

Damnit. That's what those junior girls said on the way home. Though I was a freshman. I'm a senior...

In good news I'll look better at 35


I prescribe the Zyzz philosophy: disregard females, acquire aesthetics.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
September 16 2011 06:46 GMT
#11753
On September 16 2011 15:36 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 15:11 Froadac wrote:
On September 16 2011 15:04 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Your so adorable and cute in that picture! <3

Damnit. That's what those junior girls said on the way home. Though I was a freshman. I'm a senior...

In good news I'll look better at 35


I prescribe the Zyzz philosophy: disregard females, acquire aesthetics.

Zyzz is a twit

I've for the most part disregarded females. Except for when they say I'm cute. That pisses me off quite often lol.

Aesthetics: ... getting there.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 08:22:26
September 16 2011 07:13 GMT
#11754
On September 16 2011 15:46 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 15:36 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
On September 16 2011 15:11 Froadac wrote:
On September 16 2011 15:04 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Your so adorable and cute in that picture! <3

Damnit. That's what those junior girls said on the way home. Though I was a freshman. I'm a senior...

In good news I'll look better at 35


I prescribe the Zyzz philosophy: disregard females, acquire aesthetics.

Zyzz is a twit

I've for the most part disregarded females. Except for when they say I'm cute. That pisses me off quite often lol.

Aesthetics: ... getting there.


I find the less i think about girls and the more i focus on getting awesome (read: lifting as much weight over my head as i can) the more they adore me. Follow that philosophy

Also, One day till competition. Probably drank too much, don't think i ate too much (should make weight easy) Taking today off. And then tomorrow...NO MERCY. Actually skipping a rugby scrimmage (gasp) for this so i better fucking smash some PRs.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Zafrumi
Profile Joined June 2009
Switzerland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 07:59:44
September 16 2011 07:59 GMT
#11755
On September 16 2011 13:11 AoN.DimSum wrote:
holy fuck, check out the results for the European Juniors and under 23 results. It has a video for EVERY LIFT.

oops forgot link
http://www.ewf.sm/real-time/scoreboard.php?sessid=23


this site is awesome! is that russian girl (tatjana I believe was her name?) that broke the record recently gonna lift there as well?

@decaf: gl at your competition!
"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general" -Mark Rippetoe
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
September 16 2011 08:29 GMT
#11756
On September 16 2011 16:59 Zafrumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 13:11 AoN.DimSum wrote:
holy fuck, check out the results for the European Juniors and under 23 results. It has a video for EVERY LIFT.

oops forgot link
http://www.ewf.sm/real-time/scoreboard.php?sessid=23


this site is awesome! is that russian girl (tatjana I believe was her name?) that broke the record recently gonna lift there as well?

@decaf: gl at your competition!


Thanks ^_^

Just read an article ranking 4 of our 6 oppenents in D1 this year in the top 16 for rugby, including the defending national champions. I'd definitely say we're under ranked and under rated which is how I like it. As long as every steps up we have a very realistic shot at playoffs, we have several freak athletes on our team and this is our year to shine. Basically fuck everyone, time for us to man the fuck up and show this conference why we got moved up :D This feel weird, I actually have to step my game up to a national level. But I can't wait, and I can guarentee i will be twitching ready to hit someone in half come gametime next saturday. Hopefully i'll run into phyre's team @ playoffs ^_^
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
September 16 2011 08:34 GMT
#11757
On September 16 2011 15:46 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 15:36 RosaParksStoleMySeat wrote:
On September 16 2011 15:11 Froadac wrote:
On September 16 2011 15:04 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Your so adorable and cute in that picture! <3

Damnit. That's what those junior girls said on the way home. Though I was a freshman. I'm a senior...

In good news I'll look better at 35


I prescribe the Zyzz philosophy: disregard females, acquire aesthetics.

Zyzz is a twit

I've for the most part disregarded females. Except for when they say I'm cute. That pisses me off quite often lol.

Aesthetics: ... getting there.


Didn't Zyzz die? I remember seeing a thread on it in here. I saw a vid of him and his transformation was amazing but it was also said he was an active proponent of steroid/HGH/whatever is necessary and also used cocaine. I don't like assholes but I don't mind people doing what they have to do to support themselves. Too bad it seems like he bought into his own hype and lost control.
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
September 16 2011 11:58 GMT
#11758
On September 16 2011 15:05 DimmuKlok wrote:
Just an update if anyone's curious. My doctor finally got back to me about lifting with the fusion in my back. He basically said I could do any lifts I wanted but to be careful and use very good form. Form is everything.

Kinda makes be worried about screwing up on form, but at least he OK'd me for all the lifts.


Yeah, that's what I thought. Cool.

Post up vids for form critiques if you need to
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-16 14:14:50
September 16 2011 13:14 GMT
#11759
We made sweet sixteen two years ago, and have been a good bit downhill since then, as far as dedocation, and experienced players. Something tells me you don't need to worry about us - and im not playing for the first 22 anyway :p.

Classes all day today, busiest saturday of my life tomorrow (meetings, apartment hunting, lift, family is visiting, not to mention exams on monday I need to prepare for, and bigparties saturday night...) Somehow I need to find time to eat and sleep, first game is on Sunday.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
September 16 2011 13:40 GMT
#11760
On September 16 2011 17:29 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2011 16:59 Zafrumi wrote:
On September 16 2011 13:11 AoN.DimSum wrote:
holy fuck, check out the results for the European Juniors and under 23 results. It has a video for EVERY LIFT.

oops forgot link
http://www.ewf.sm/real-time/scoreboard.php?sessid=23


this site is awesome! is that russian girl (tatjana I believe was her name?) that broke the record recently gonna lift there as well?

@decaf: gl at your competition!


Thanks ^_^

Just read an article ranking 4 of our 6 oppenents in D1 this year in the top 16 for rugby, including the defending national champions. I'd definitely say we're under ranked and under rated which is how I like it. As long as every steps up we have a very realistic shot at playoffs, we have several freak athletes on our team and this is our year to shine. Basically fuck everyone, time for us to man the fuck up and show this conference why we got moved up :D This feel weird, I actually have to step my game up to a national level. But I can't wait, and I can guarentee i will be twitching ready to hit someone in half come gametime next saturday. Hopefully i'll run into phyre's team @ playoffs ^_^



I'm all about not using badwords now but..

Go smash some motherfuckers out of their living fucking shit. Go!

CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Prev 1 586 587 588 589 590 730 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King110
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo797
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 2m
INu's Battles
8h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 2m
Replay Cast
19h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.